Penance

Story Info
Princess Yuna accepts punishment upon her sister's behalf.
4.6k words
4.05
35.3k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling in front of an army of a hundred soldiers was a young woman of 20 years, whom in no other moment in her life had she experienced a day worthy of being called Hell. The army's commander circled around the woman methodically.

The soldiers mocked their captive known as Princess Yuna. She was second-in-line to become queen of Navadeer, but in the eyes of her enemies, she was no more than their slave.

"They have soiled our land and slain hundreds of our men, but we have come out victorious..."

Everyone was standing within mere feet of Navadeer castle, Yuna's home since birth. The men were entertained seeing the princess wearing nothing but rope tying her wrists behind her back. The crowd had their helmets off and swords to the ground, staring intently at the royal woman.

Head Commander Leonardo continued his speech, "This entire place was meant to be burnt down. Our people begged to destroy their homes, leave them to starve and be food for the ants, but we will not stoop to their level. It is better to claim Navadeer as our own and merge our communities together in pursuit of peace!" Majority of the warriors cheered for their commander, but a few booed at the thought of merging with their foes.

"This was our intention!" Leo proclaimed, "We wanted peace in exchange for Yurika's hand, but she has disappeared and I doubt any of us were responsible for it. If so, your head will be harvested for next week's festival." His followers laughed, knowing well that Leo was speaking in jest. They would never go against him by killing his potential wife.

Yuna's elder sister, Princess Yurika, was necessary to keep alive during the war. Leo found the princess cute in her efforts to prevent this war from happening through years of protests. She defended her people fiercely, saying that although there had been bloodshed coming from the Navadeerian army, not everyone who lived there was a savage.

There were poor men and women who were never involved in the destruction of Leo's community. They shouldn't be punished for other people's mistakes, but Leo thought otherwise. He wanted to take control of Navadeer and become their king, and to help the poor citizens get used to his rule, he would marry their sweet, Princess Yurika.

He knew Yurika's answer to a proposal would be a clean slice to his neck, which is why he never planned to formally propose to her. Leo would have no choice but to subdue the princess during battle and chain her to the underground dungeon of the castle where he would breed her womb. Through a child born of mixed blood, the pair would become bonded for life.

But, Yuna was the only princess he could find.

"How insulting is it to us that we are left with the royal who knows nothing of political warfare? Her title is unbefitting due to her naivety. It is thanks to her dear mother that she was given the right to be called, Princess."

Leo crouched and grabbed Yuna's long black braids, yanking them downward to lift her head.

"...And now we grant her the honor of the title: Whore."

That line had everyone erupt into laughter, excluding Yuna, who remained stoic.

"I've laughed at better jesters," she said.

Leo paused for a moment, then he tugged on her braids further.

"If your hair were any longer, I'd whip you into submission," a smirk creeped along his face, "but we have easier methods of going about that."

Releasing her braids, Leo stood Yuna up on her feet and held her hips in place. He pressed her hips against his own that were still clothed. Leo massaged her curves almost lovingly, with gentleness and genuine interest to explore her goosebumps that arose from her skin. He tickled her thighs with his rough, calloused fingers and rubbed circles around her stretch marks. Leo's light beard grazed against Yuna's cheek, making her wince at the pain from his needle-point hair.

"You are cold like ice," Leo whispered, his hand traveling downward and groping at her crotch, "I prefer fire, but you'll suffice." The army enabled their leader when his finger started to rub along Yuna's slit. The digit passed from her opening to her clit with no amount of wetness coating his finger. Leo used his other hand to trail up her stomach.

"You weren't denied a hearty meal, that's for certain," he slapped her tummy, making it jiggle. Yuna wasn't obese, but compared to her elder sister who had a natural high metabolism, she had been criticized for her extra meat all her life. It wasn't blatant where someone would laugh in her face about it, but she had caught wind of people questioning why such a young girl didn't care to shed some extra pounds.

"I say, the only good thing about you are these beauties," Leo attempted to fondle both breasts in one hand but they toppled over easily. So, he switched to only fondling one breast. He kneaded Yuna's breast and pressed it against her body to make it appear larger in size. Its form was that of a large, brown pancake.

"These will provide a large supply of milk for my boy. He is destined to become a strong warrior drinking from your teat."

Yuna avoided looking at Leo and chose to linger across the sea of men. Their eyes were getting foggy and some were shifting in their pants. Some wore no shame and rubbed their groins, while others removed their bottoms to touch themselves.

"Shall we begin then?" Yuna asked.

"Hmm?"

"If this is to be my fate, then let it be brief. I cannot stand it any longer."

Leo was taken aback, but intrigued that the princess seemed so eager.

"You cannot stand what, dear?"

A tiny smirk appeared on Yuna's face.

"Your rotten brea-Ah!"

The commander's fingers refused to play nicely anymore as it started to finger fuck the princess. His other hand directed his attention to Yuna's dark brown nipple and pinched it. He pulled on the nipple to lengthen the pain.

After pulling on her tit a few times, Leo could finally feel a drop of wetness seeping out of the royal woman. He removed his hand from her breast and pulled his fingers out of her pussy to lick her essence.

A dark chuckle grew from Leo's throat. He had tasted iron in her cum.

"She is still of pure blood!"

The army howled with excitement.

"Be mindful, this process may take some time...," Leo explained, "but rest assured, you shall be rewarded greatly. We've gathered enough patience to plan and successfully siege Navadeer, we can hold out a bit longer."

Leo stood behind Yuna and fondled her breasts.

"Soon, this shall be yours! Everyone will get their share, and if we are lucky, we will discover even more fruitful women to make our wives! Now, get in order. She will be open all evening."

Leo laid Yuna on her back with her hands still bound. He spread her legs apart and had a full view of her pussy which was only slightly wet, but Leo was determined to have her soaked very shortly.

The man removed his armor, held onto her legs and positioned his hard cock against her entrance. Without warning nor careful preparation, Leo thrusted his hips and sank his cock inside of Yuna.

The other men stripped down to nothing while they waited for their turn with the princess. The first few in line had a great shot of the fucking; it was enough to make their balls fill with cum without stroking themselves.

Leo needed to take a breath before thrusting more because he didn't anticipate Yuna to latch onto his dick so fiercely. He confirmed for himself that she was still pure, but he couldn't prepare enough for the strong vice grip her vagina held onto his cock. He had trouble deciding if he should pull out quickly or slowly to inflict less pain onto his dick; the hold felt damn near fatal.

The commander chose to pull out slowly, hissing through his teeth as he did. He pulled out halfway and sank again. He continued this method until the thrusting felt smoother once their combined precum built up enough to act as lube.

"You really are of pure blood," Leo sighed, "Men could pass out from your cunt..."

Yuna did not acknowledge his comment. She simply looked away quietly trying to maintain her composure, but judging by her heaving chest and shaky legs, she was clearly enjoying herself too.

Now with easier access, Leo gathered a steady rhythm fucking Yuna's tight pussy. Sweat started to bead from Leo's back as his tan skin was cooking from the sun's rays. Yuna tried to stay serious but was unable too with the feel of a man's cock inside of her. It felt far too exhilarating.

"Dear God..." Yuna sighed, "I didn't know it'd feel so..."

"Good?" Leo grinned, "You can't hide for your feelings forever. It's better to indulge and enjoy yourself..."

Leo decided to pull out of Yuna and flipped her onto her knees. Her head was pressed against the ground since she couldn't use her hands to hold herself up. Leo grabbed her hips and thrusted his dick back into her pussy. Yuna gasped at the quick intrusion. Before Leo went on to fuck her again, he ordered the first man in line to grab a sword and cut off Yuna's bindings.

The man did as he was told and cut off the rope from Yuna's wrists, but Leo still wouldn't allow her to hold herself up. He grabbed her wrists with his hands, and used them as leverage to keep her in line. With Yuna facing the line of men, she couldn't stop herself from looking at them while their leader fucked her in a more erratic rhythm.

"Your cock..." Yuna moaned, "it is getting bigger inside of me!"

Indeed, it was. Leo took pleasure in seeing the princess unravel before him and because of this, his dick grew larger and stretched her pussy out even more.

"Show me what you got, whore," Leo ordered, "Let me hear your cute little moans..."

Yuna's breasts hit against her chest with every thrust, making a loud slapping noise. The sounds were almost as loud as her delicious moans filling the air. The rest of the army stroked themselves to the beautiful vision of the royal woman finding joy in this affair. One of the soldiers who was bald but had a large, ginger beard approached Yuna with his erect dick.

"You are far too beautiful," the solider said. He couldn't stand back anymore while his commander got to have all of the fun, so the ginger man grabbed Yuna's head and pushed his cock into her warm mouth. His cock was naturally fatter than Leo's, so it filled up Yuna's mouth completely. She had trouble stuffing his girth within her wet hole.

The soldier chuckled, "Take it all in. You look far prettier with your mouth shut."

In any other case, Leo would've harmed his subordinate for disobeying orders, but his only mission was to breed his precious princess. He slammed his heavy balls against her crotch while Yuna sucked on the soldier's fat cock; her muffled moans were sending vibrations along his shaft.

"Ooohh yeah, this one's a keeper," the soldier moaned.

Leo could feel his balls tightening as cum was flowing through his dick. He didn't want to cum just yet, but this young woman's pussy granted him more pleasure than he ever felt in his lifetime. The commander growled and grinded his dick against her womb.

"Fucking hell, succubus is what you are."

A female demon who preys on vulnerable men, that is what Yuna was in Leo's mind. Her earthly form resembled that of an innocent, curvy woman but to Leo, she had twisted his brain to make him uncontrollably lustful over her. Yuna's body type wasn't typically the kind Leo would want to bed, but the way her ass looked fucking him back made him question his sanity. How could he have avoided such a voluptuous form till now?

Yuna felt a similar way about Leo, for his dick drove her mad with every thrust and she quickly found happiness in the whole ordeal. She moaned louder on the soldier's cock, fantasizing about taking more than one dick in her pussy, maybe a couple in her ass as well. She longed to be filled in all of her holes because it made her feel more than complete.

"You wench, your pussy is melting my cock" Leo let go of Yuna's wrists to claw at her hips "You make me so..."

The commander tugged at Yuna's hips to bring her closer for more friction, but that left his subordinate without a mouth to fuck. Yuna's mouth was pulled away from the soldier and she used the time to catch her breath. The ginger haired man didn't take this well, he grabbed the back of Yuna's head and forced her onto his dick again.

The ginger man licked his lips, "Easy girl, don't go running on me now. I'm almost there..."

"Hmm hmm..." Yuna moaned, trying to respond with the word, "Never" for she would never think of running away from this much cock. She was amazed that she went two decades without even seeing a male member in person to now getting a thrilling experience with two of them. The princess couldn't wait to taste the others...

Leo shouted, "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck, I'm gonna-!"

Leo pulled Yuna all the way off the soldier's dick again to slam her body flush against his pelvis. Leo kept the woman in place as he threw his head back, tensed up, and unleashed a powerful cry upon the Earth. His cock throbbed before unloading its cum inside the deflowered princess. The amount was so plentiful, it quickly started to spill out from Yuna's entrance and down her thighs.

This was too overwhelming for Yuna to handle. Her first experience feeling the rush of cum filling her womb felt so special. It was in that moment that a deep feeling occurred in the pit of her stomach and seconds before it unraveled, Yuna thought to herself that this was the meaning of being a woman. She smiled at the thought that although the beginning of this act was scary, in the end she felt truly...cherished.

The princess' mouth opened wide as she released her own guttural cry, squeezing around Leo's dick in that death tight grip as her orgasm hit her.

"Ooooh God!" she cried. Her heart was ready to break in two with how rapidly it pumped. The subordinate enjoyed seeing this performance, so he took advantage of the moment by stroking his dick a few more times.

"Here it comes, whore. Drink it all up..."

His seed fell onto Yuna's face, creating ribbons along her eyelid, nose and lips. Some cum landed in her mouth and she swallowed it. Many of the soldiers in waiting had already cum as well. Yuna could hear their heavy moans as energy drained from her.

Leo pulled out and laid Yuna on her stomach. The young royal was twitching while cum from both her ends slithered down her body, but her lips were curved in a wide smile. Leo heard the princess mumble something under her breath, so he asked her what she said.

"Yes...I am your whore," Yuna giggled, "I'm happy to be your whore, King Leo"

The commander smiled back at his soon-to-be bride and made a special announcement.

"My queen has just said she is happy to be mines. This proves the power of our masculine energy can bring about pure joy to others! I'm confident she will enjoy the rest of the cocks that will service her this evening. Do not fret about her vaginal region, for I am positive I have impregnated her with my seed. I shall enter the castle and search for any valuables necessary to make our stay here more prosperous. Remain outside and enjoy your meal!"

It did not take long for men to run over to the fallen princess. Turning his back to the mob, Leo relished in his soldiers' gleeful voices as they entered Yuna's holes and her own delighted moans that added to the sweet melody.

The main entrance of the castle was opened, where Leo proceeded to explore the first floor carefully. He gazed at religious artwork and paintings. Leo eventually reached the back of the castle where there was the set of king and queen thrones accompanied with rows of isles meant for their loyal subjects. The silver and baby blue color theme was unpleasant to the prince's eyes and he tilted his head conjuring up better color schemes to compliment his new role as King.

The man was so caught up in his thoughts that he couldn't sense the dark presence creeping up behind him. It attacked Leo from behind; its hand reached out and grabbed his now flaccid cock and another hand drew a small knife up to his neck, the blade dangerously close to splitting a nerve.

Leo held up his arms and felt a rush of joy surge through his body.

His cock grew firm in the stranger's hand.

"I'll be damned...I knew you weren't dead"

"Quiet"

"Did you enjoy the show?" Leo grinned, "I imagine it made you tingle, just a little bit. I hope you like children, because you should be expecting a nephew by- FUCK!!!"

The hand tightened around the shaft.

"You speak another word and you're dead. Let's move"

Outside the castle was a chaotic display. Twenty men were sitting with flaccid cocks and breathing heavily. A couple of men grinned at one another and high-fived. There were about 80 more patiently waiting in the nude, but they weren't without pleasure. They've been cumming over the body of Yuna, who was now glazed over with thick ropes of semen. All over her face, breasts, stomach, every single crevice was saturated in cum.

One man laid his back on the dirt, gripping at Yuna's hips as she rode his cock. Two other soldiers were being stroked by her trembling hands. The men chose to give her mouth a break, seeing how much jizz was spilling from there. It was impossible for Yuna to swallow it all, so most of it dripped down her chin and some even melted down her nostrils.

Yuna's body was on autopilot, knowing exactly how to move her body to grant the most pleasure to her men. Her face told no lies as it remained in a large smile while she moaned for more.

"Yes!" Yuna laughed, "Grant me your seed!"

Yurika didn't find the display as enjoyable, so she yelled:

"ENOUGH!"

Leo was being held captive by Yurika, hands to his side, blank faced with the knife still to his neck.

"Princess Yurika? Is it really you?" a soldier stood up in shock. Yurika looked as beautiful as ever, with her long flowing black hair, chocolate skin and toned figure covered in a black padded vest and pants. Her fighting spirit was evident to all who looked upon her; nobody could deny her will for justice.

"You unhand my sister. I cannot stand by any longer as you degrade her," Yurika pressed the dagger to Leo's throat, "Let her come to me, and you can return to your land in peace. Refuse to do so, and you will all die."

A moment of silence was deafening in the air. It seemed like her words were ringing true to the warriors. Then, one man chuckled. Another followed. Soon, everyone began cackling.

"A princess? Seriously, one princess will slay hundreds of men?! Sir, you must be fooling us!"

The ginger haired soldier stood out from the crowd and scratched his chin.

"Who's to say we can't just remove that pretty dagger of yours and have you on your knees? Seems quite easy with 100 to 1"

"You are ignorant to what I have been taught," Yurika retorted, "I am more than just a pretty face."

"Sure you are!" the man boasted, "You're also a pretty mouth, pussy, asshole. You offer a lot to this world!" his partners laughed in agreement.

He took a step closer, but Yurika kept the dagger to Leo's throat.

"I will kill you if you take another step."

The soldier stepped forward again, his dick twitching at the thought of fucking two princesses in a day. He smirked, ready to strike at Yurika.

"Hmm, that's odd," he smirked, "I'm still here-"

WOOSH!

An arrow pierced the ginger man's heart from seemingly out of nowhere, until he looked up at the top of the castle to find a third woman, one with many wrinkles and grey hair, peeking from an attic window to stab him.

"How...?" was the soldier's final words before dropping to the ground.

The rest of the men panicked and ran to their armor and weapons, but they were already too late. Navadeer's newest army of men and women shot at the soldiers as they ran up a hill behind them. They were only equipped with bows and arrows, but there were enough in quantity to hit every single one of the warriors.

12