Penance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For my people!" a random man cried.

These were not trained warriors at all, but the poor citizens Yurika managed to help escape from their homes. With their army wiped out, Yurika needed to prepare them for battle far enough that Leo and his men couldn't find them. The elder princess confided in her sister about this backup plan days in advance, that if their army fell she must hide away as many people as she could. Yuna agreed, but added on the distraction that needed to be made to make sure no one would go looking for any survivors.

"You must be insane to think I'd let you go through with that!" Yurika said.

Yuna held onto her sister's hand, "I know, it's a stupid idea. One of the worst I've ever had, but you have to consider this...what more would make a man happy than that?"

"They could fuck a pig for all I care. Come run with me, Nana, you know I can protect you."

Yuna smiled at the pet name her sister called her. It was the easiest way to get Yuna to lower her defenses. It gave her originality, away from the "Yu" portion of their lineage. But the younger princess couldn't fall for it.

"I understand, but I want to do my very best to protect you as well."

Yurika never agreed to the plan, but once the war went underway she needed to look after the citizens first. The queen promised to protect Yuna in the castle, but had been slain. That left Yuna defenseless, and the younger sister knew she didn't have enough skills to defend herself, so she found a different way to guarantee her survival.

Yurika regretted not running for Yuna, tying her up and carrying her away along with the survivors. Their mother would be ashamed, but in the heat of battle, there is only so much one can focus on and sometimes things must be sacrificed for the greater good.

One after the other, a soldier would drop to the ground.

Leo's blood grew cold at the sight.

"M-more people are coming, you know," Leo stammered, "They'll kill everyone and won't even want to keep your home. They'll burn it all. Do you want that?"

Yurika pretended to think about it, "...Well, I see fifteen of your men who are over 300 pounds in weight. You could barely see their tiny cocks underneath their fat."

"...What does that have to do with anything?" Leo said.

The dagger sliced open Leo's throat gradually, spilling a ting of blood.

"You scraped for the bottom of the barrel with your team. I'm not afraid of what's coming."

"But you'll be tortured!" Leo cried, "and I know that a girl like you doesn't deserve that!"

Yurika's hand tensed suddenly. She couldn't have imagined a single sentence could fill her with malice so quickly. Whatever resentment she held for the commander was amplified with those words.

Yurika gritted her teeth and gnarled:

"And you think my sister does?"

The dagger sliced Leo's throat. The commander gargled and dropped to his knees and laid down on his side, reaching for his neck to stop the bleeding. He covered his neck only for his hands to be drenched in blood. Yurika stood over him and even in the face of death, Leo admired the elder woman.

"I knew you could do it..." he huffed, "You're worthy of your title, Pri-"

Yurika delivered the final blow to his head.

"Fuck you, asshole!"

She stabbed him several times, enough to reach the back of his skull. Yuna sat in horror at her sister's actions and yelled, "Stop! That's enough..."

Yurika didn't want to stop, but for her dear sister, she dropped her knife.

Yurika brought her hands to her face and her most sincere emotions rose to the surface. Tears fell quickly as she began to cry.

Yuna slowly approached her sister, saying, "It's me, Yurika...no one else."

Though her little sister was undeniably filthy, Yurika longed for Yuna's touch. Yuna wrapped her arms around Yurika from behind and sighed, feeling a sense of relief being near family again.

"You idiot...," Yurika choked out, "You're such an idiot..."

"I am, aren't I?" Yuna giggled, trying to ease the tension, but Yurika was inconsolable.

"I hate him...I hate all of them. You're so damn stupid!"

"I know."

"You're better than this!"

"I know"

Yurika uncovered her face and turned to her sister. The cum on Yuna's body was evident, but Yurika looked past her appearance and only saw her precious baby sister. Her courageous, cunning sister who was the true mastermind of this war.

"May I hug you?" Yurika asked.

Yuna furrowed her eyebrows and raised her arms.

"You must never stop hugging me," she said, "Get over here at once."

In spite of their environment that reeked of despair, the sisters shared a laugh. Yurika wrapped her arms around Yuna with all of her love sheltering her from further harm, whispering an unfeasible promise to never let go.

"I'll carry you to your quarters if need be. Would you like that, Yuna?....Yuna?"

The younger princess grew silent as her body went limp into Yurika's arms. Yurika's heart raced in a panic until she heard a loud snore coming from the young one's lips. Yurika sighed in relief and rubbed her sister's back.

"Rest easy, Nana. We will recover tomorrow..."

Yuna was tired but she had not truly been asleep. She kept her eyes closed and held onto her sister to relieve the events of the day. Her plan did prove to work perfectly, but she didn't expect to be disappointed in losing all of her lovers. Their dicks were too good to no longer be in use, but Yuna knew she'd be okay.

More people would come to support the struggling colony, and with more people there will be more lovers to experiment with. She can make special negotiations with them in exchange for their lifelong protection of Navadeer. Her sister may follow suit.

Yuna smiled to herself, at peace knowing that in spite of all this madness, she found something new to live for. It was a never-ending array of cocks to fuck, and she was ready to try them all.

Her womb was still filled with the commander's cum; she hoped deep in her heart that his dream would come true and that she would be the mother to his heir. Though he no longer roamed the Earth, his presence would still be felt among all.

"Perhaps he was right," Yuna thought, "Maybe I am truly a succubus..."


12