Pencil Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And there's more! Any cock that touches her get pencilitis. That's the disease which causes a cock to permanently shrink. If the guy thinks that his cock is shrinking, it will. I'm told it is quite painful."

Paul, Scott, and Rob all twitched and grimaced. Their wives noticed.

"Once infected, the cock will shrink to the size of a golf pencil, thus the name pencilitis. The only way a guy can reverse the spell is by licking the cock of a man after that guy butt fu..., sorry ladies, anally penetrates him. Isn't that a hoot? The only thing that makes your cock shrink, is thinking that it is shrinking."

Paul, Scott, and Rob all twitched and groaned. Their wives noticed again.

Rob was now red-faced "What a load of crap! Apologize to my wife for making such a vulgar suggestion."

His wife turned to him and said "SHRINK!"

Paul, Scott, and Rob all twitched and groaned again, and this time there was more pain in their groans.

The wives were stunned, as was Steve. Bridgette, Paul, Scott, and Rob were ghostly white. I was chuckling as I was pretty proud of myself for the gay sex comment, and the saliva thing for Bridgette. That was all just made up shit to sell the real hex.

Paul, Scott, and Rob groaned loudly and clutched their groins.

All three of their wives were now chanting "SHRINK! SHRINK! SHRINK!"

The three men tumbled to the ground and curled into the fetal position, screaming in pain.

"You cheating asshole, shrink dammit shrink!"

Needless to say, the awards banquet was put on hold while Paul, Scott, and Rob were loaded onto stretchers. They pretty much acted the same. Each was clutching his groin, and every audible cry of pain caused them to clutch their groin even harder. Nasty cycle going there. The paramedics finally decided to sedate them.

Bridgette had disappeared into the ladies room, while the paramedics did their thing. Steve, the only decent manager, took his wife to another table. I was left sitting alone at our table. Sitting there with an ear to ear grin I might add.

+ + + +

The ride home was interesting. Bridgette was driving.

"How could you embarrass me like that?"

"How is telling the truth embarrassing?"

"It's not what you think."

"Tell you what. Let's see if those pricks have any medical issues. If they do, then that confirms that it IS what I think."

"There's no such thing as curses Keegan. You've watched too many television shows. That shit is all make believe."

My grin was pretty big "Well in that case you have nothing to worry about."

"With me being cursed, I bet you don't want to have sex."

"You got that right. If you want, I could lick your pussy."

You could see the wheels spinning "No, stay away from me."

"Not a problem. I'm locking myself in the other bedroom. I wonder if you can ever bring yourself to have sex again, knowing that you will permanently disable your lovers. Maybe you'll be unable to prevent them from licking your pussy and sealing your cheating cunt."

My smile widened as that line of bullshit sank into Bridgette's skull.

I spent Friday getting ready to move. The checking and savings accounts didn't have much money, but I did take half of each. Bridgette left to spend the weekend with her parents.

Monday, after work, Bridgette was frantic as she charged through the door.

"What have you done? Paul, Scott, and Rob are still in the hospital. Paul's wife says he is heavily sedated as the pain was too much to bear. She said he was covering his groin and howling in pain."

"I didn't do anything. You did. You should have never let them touch your cursed cunt. Shame on you."

"SHAME ON ME? YOU PUT THE CURSE ON ME!"

"Come on now dear. There's no such thing as curses. YOU told me that. You've watched too many television shows. That shit is all make believe."

Bridgette was panic stricken. She locked herself in the bathroom. I no longer cared. I grabbed a beer and stood out on the back porch. Looking up at the stars, there were some clouds partially obstructing the moon. I whispered 'Thank you Darla.'

I swear the wind gust sounded like 'You're welcome Keegan.'

Around 7 Pm, my cell phone rang. It was a ladies voice "Keegan?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Suzy. We met at the Halloween party. I'm Scott's wife."

"I remember you. The cute Daisy Duke outfit. You were dripping sex appeal."

"You are so kind. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that the curse worked. He's out cold, but I pulled the sheets back and his penis has shrunk to about the size of a finger. Every time they wake him, he howls in pain."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Well, not really, but it's too bad that he couldn't keep his cock in his pants."

"I'll be divorcing him. Just thought you'd like to know."

"It does bring a smile to my face. Good luck to you Suzy."

After a phone call to my attorney, the process server knocked at our door an hour later.

"Bridgette! IT'S FOR YOU!"

Coming out of the bathroom, Bridgette, with tears staining her face, approached the door.

"Mrs. Bridgette Jones, you have been served."

The tear dam burst. Bridgette fled into our bedroom and slammed the door.

+ + + +

I thought that the process server might have dropped something. Less than a minute after I closed the front door, the doorbell rang.

Answering, I found two men flashing badges. I closely examined each badge. They were detectives for our fine police department.

"Keegan Jones?"

"Yes sir. How can I help you?"

"We have three men in the hospital, with the same bizarre affliction. Something called pencilitis. All three are saying that you put a curse on them."

"A curse huh? Like boogity, boogity, boogity? There, I put a spell on you. I wouldn't take a piss for the next three days guys."

"Not funny Keegan. Do you have any idea what they are talking about?"

"Well I didn't put a curse on them. I put the curse on my wife's pussy. If a cock, other than mine, touches her, then that cock will wither. Is that what happened to them? If so, I have zero sympathy for adulterers."

"And how does one put a curse on?"

"Seriously detective. Are you gullible enough to believe in curses? What a joke. Here, it was like this."

I raised my hands, wiggled my fingers, and looked upward "Hey ha ho ho haw, hey ha ho ho haw, hey ha ho ho haw, you are cursed. Now every time you take a piss your cock will permanently shrink, a little at a time."

Chuckling, I lowered my hands. Neither detective was smiling.

"Do you know why they would accuse you?"

"Because I warned them about the curse, after the fact. The power of suggestion must have triggered some kind of guilt response. Sucks to be them."

With the standard 'don't leave town' warnings, my evening was complete.

+ + + +

I moved into an apartment. Bridgette's mother called to talk to me, but to no avail. I was still planning on the divorce. Bridgette was begging me to take the curse off. I kept reminding her that it was she who told me that curses were just hogwash.

Friday afternoon, caller ID showed the number as six six six. The hair on my neck stood up.

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon Keegan. Be in my bed before sundown today."

I recognized Darla's voice. If I hurried, I'd arrive with a half hour to spare.

"I'll be there Darla."

Telling my boss, that I had a family emergency, got me the rest of the day off. I bolted. Google Maps showed no issues. About thirty minutes from Darla's house, I encountered a car crash. Traffic wasn't moving. Google Map's workarounds wouldn't get me to Darla's house in time. I was sweating profusely.

I spoke with the sheriff's deputy and explained I had a medical condition. He allowed me to go around through the drainage gully. There was a skip in my step as I approached Darla's door. I had ten minutes to spare.

Her door opened as my attempt to knock started.

"Keegan, it's good to see you again. I can see you're already excited."

"I am Darla. I can't wait to thank you for all you've done for me."

"Be careful what you wish for Keegan. I am very high maintenance."

"I don't care. THIS IS AWESOME!"

Darla added "And I love that line about gay sex. What a great piece of revenge. How many times do you think they'll get their ass filled before they give up?"

"Hundreds, I hope" as we snickered.

Following Darla, she led me to her bedroom. There were no lights, just candles glowing. The smell of incense was strong. She started undressing, and I did too.

"On your back in the middle of the bed."

My cock stood at full attention as Darla climbed onto the bed. Her eyes bored holes through mine. With deft hand work, my cock slid easily into her pussy. I'd never felt a grip as firm as her pussy was exerting. My eyes bugged out and a minute later I was shooting cum and thrashing around on the bed.

Darla said nothing and snuggled into my arms. I think we stayed that way for a half hour before she sat up, kissed me on the lips, and then reached for my cock. I thought I was a little flaccid, but that changed as soon as she touched it. Her touch was electric. Mounting me, I doubt that I lasted a minute again. These were the most spectacular orgasms I'd ever enjoyed.

Darla snuggled into my arms again. Twice an hour, until dawn, we repeated the sex. I don't know how I did it, but each orgasm seemed to dump a small bucket of cum. The bed was soaked, but I didn't care. I didn't want to leave.

When the first signs of sunrise licked at the curtains, Darla pulled them shut, then disappeared into her bathroom. I awoke to the strong smell of incense burning.

"You did very well Keegan. Time for you to go."

I didn't remember getting dressed, but shoes and all, I was lying in her bed fully clothed.

"Thank you Darla. You are a spectacular lover."

"Flattery will get you everywhere Keegan. See you next month."

My cell phone told me it was 3 Pm. I made it back home after dark. The smile never left my face.

+ + + +

A process server greeted me after work. I was being sued by Rob, for putting a curse on him. Well, this sucked. Attorneys aren't cheap, but what choice did I have?

While browsing through the documents, my phone rang. Caller ID said 'Attorney'. The hair on my arms and neck responded.

"Hello?"

"Keegan, I've been retained to represent you in your lawsuit."

"Uh, okay."

"Be at my office in twenty minutes."

"Who is this? I don't know where your office is?"

"My card is under your windshield wiper. Don't be late."

Sure as hell, there was a business card there. The attorney already had a dossier on Rob. Pictures showed his deflated cock. It looked almost identical to the pictures Darla had shown me. Rob's deposition stated that taking a piss was painful and lasted at least ten minutes. He could no longer have sex, and that visiting gay men had not changed anything. I had tears in my eyes, not from pain, but from laughing.

Within a few days, the lawsuit was dismissed. Rob had no legal standing as legally speaking, there are no such things as curses. The last time I met with the attorney, he showed me similar dossiers on Paul and Scott. Gay sex wasn't working for them either.

+ + + +

Friday afternoon, five weeks after my last visit with Darla, my cell phone lit up with the caller ID showing six six six again.

"Good afternoon Darla. How have you been?"

"Excellent Keegan. Be at the motel before the sun sets."

"Wait, what motel?"

No answer, the line was dead. SHIT! What do I do now? I left work and found my car. Maybe a clue had been left. There was nothing. I climbed into my car and slumped against the steering wheel. My hands were over my head when my car started. I hadn't done it.

I put the car in reverse. The wheels turned such that I was pointed towards the south exit. I placed the car in Drive. At every junction, the wheel would tug slightly in the direction I should take. Taking my time, the car drove itself to the Forever In Love motel. The car nudged me to park in front of unit ten thirty one.

With a tentative knock, the door swung open slowly. I smelled the same incense that Darla always burned. I closed the door and scanned the very dark room.

Darla's voice came from the darkness. I checked again and saw a very naked Darla awaiting me in the middle of the bed. There were candles glowing and incense burning. She put a finger on her lips to quiet me, and then wiggled an invite to join her.

My clothes dropped to the floor. Darla spread her legs and guided me into her honey pot. I was expecting a quick session, but this was different. Every time I approached a climax, it held right there, without lessening nor completing. It was unlike any sexual experience I'd ever enjoyed.

Darla kept me in that state for thirty minutes before I erupted. I must have bucked into her two hundred times and every time it felt like I was shooting cum. I collapsed into her bosom. Five more times during the night I enjoyed this type of session.

The room was empty when I opened my eyes. I could still smell the incense. Darla left a note thanking me for the gifts. Maybe I could encourage Bridgette to bed a few more men so I'd owe additional payments to Darla.

+ + + +

The lawsuit against Bridgette's company, for the managers sexually harassing Bridgette, brought all of us together again. The managers, all now in the process of getting divorces, didn't have any females accompanying them. The lawyer who repelled Rob's lawsuit for me, had sued the company and each manager individually for the destruction of my marriage. Bridgette had also filed sexual harassment lawsuits, which had been consolidated into this courtroom drama.

I'd brought a pocket full of those little golf pencils, and offered one to everyone at the tables. My smirk was rewarded with hateful glares from the managers. Even the lawyers snickered. Opening a package of eraser caps, the kind that slip onto the worn off original pencil eraser, I slid a few towards each of the men. "Condoms" made their attorney laugh aloud. If eyes were laser beams, I'd have six holes bored through me.

It ripped my heart apart to hear Bridgette struggle to describe the sexual demands the men had made. She was simply too weak to reject them, for fear of losing her job. That's how she portrayed it. Under cross examination, she as much as admitted that she might have enjoyed it. However, once they had her in a no-win situation, they continued to exploit her.

Listening to Bridgette describe how I had put a curse on her, and how her previous lovers were now disfigured, made those in the courtroom giggle. She told them about the possibility of her pussy lips sealing, and the giggles continued. My lawyer had a heyday making each of the managers describe their problems and what they'd done to try to fix it. Lots of gay sex wasn't reversing the curse.

Bridgette and I won all of our lawsuits. Collecting could take years, but I had a legal standing when it happened.

+ + + +

It was Friday afternoon, five weeks after my last visit with Darla, when my cell phone lit up with my favorite caller ID.

"Good afternoon Darla. How have you been?"

"Very well Keegan. Thank you for asking. Ready for your final payment?"

"I can make additional payments."

"No, we have an agreement. I don't want to suffer the consequences if I don't adhere to our agreement. You've already got me into a little hot water."

"How so?"

"Apparently there are two detectives who check the length of their cocks every day. Care to explain?"

"Well, they told me they didn't believe in curses, so I guess I can't help you."

Snickering "Be at your apartment before the sun sets. I'll be waiting."

Before I could respond, the call ended. No longer was I surprised at anything she did. I took off of work in plenty of time to get to my apartment. A week ago, I'd picked up some three eyed toads and four leaf clovers.

I was confused when my apartment was empty. I know she told me to meet her here. As sunset approached I was starting to worry. As I sat there, I heard my bathroom door close. I looked into the bedroom and there was a light was coming from under the bathroom door. There were candles glowing and incense burning in the bedroom.

"I'll be out in a minute Keegan."

While waiting, I sat on the edge of the bed. This time I set my gifts on the dresser.

When the door opened, a stunningly beautiful woman stood there. She was about my height, with a perfectly proportioned body, and shimmering hazel curls. I was confused. This woman was easily more beautiful and shapely than a swimsuit model. Her naked form had me rock hard. The neatly trimmed landing strip and her long and erect nipples were favorites of mine.

"You like?"

"I don't know. Are you Darla?"

"I am. I've gathered your thoughts and determined that this is the woman you desire."

"That is so sweet Darla, but I'd rather be with the real you."

I'm dead meat. Darla's eyes flashed red, but then she smiled. Without a word, she went back into the bathroom and closed the door. Fifteen seconds later, the only Darla I'd ever known emerged.

"Thank you Darla. I hope you understand."

"More than you will ever know Keegan. Now get naked."

It was late Sunday evening when we showered together. Even shower water hurt my cock. There's no possible way to describe all of the ways Darla made me cum. There just isn't. How can I ever have sex with a normal woman again?

"Thank you for a wonderful weekend Darla. Can I see you again next weekend?"

"No, it doesn't work like that Keegan. When you wake up in the morning, you'll have completely forgotten me. Most of what you've done will still be fresh in your mind, but any memory of me will be gone. The good news is that you will have your soul back."

She wiped her tears, kissed me on my cheek, and then I fell unconscious into the middle of my bed.

+ + + +

When I awoke Monday morning, my head was throbbing. I couldn't remember how I'd spent the weekend. The smell of incense was strong, but I couldn't find the source of the smell. There were no empty liquor bottles so I was totally confused.

The best news of the week was the granting of my divorce from Bridgette. There was an overwhelming sense of loneliness haunting me. I needed to start living the life of a bachelor. A life using a cock that seemed to disappoint women. Maybe, just maybe, I'll have better luck this time around.

Friday morning, I met the new hire in accounting. Darlene is a visually stunning woman. She's about my height, with what appears to be a perfectly proportioned body, and shimmering hazel curls. We shook hands and her touch was electric. This woman was easily more beautiful and shapely than a swimsuit model. Her almost completely white outfit accented her charms.

"Would you like to share a cup of coffee during the afternoon break Keegan?"

"I'd like that Darlene."

During coffee I learned that she was truly single, having never been married. I pressed her how that was possible, being such a beautiful and sweet woman. She said the right man had never come along. For reasons she didn't fully understand, she had decided to change jobs and cities. She'd up and moved earlier this week from where she lived a thousand miles away. She didn't seemed concerned that I was on the rebound.

Our first date was Saturday night. We parted with a warm juicy French kiss. Darlene asked me out Wednesday and we groped a little when we parted that night. I invited her out for Friday night, and she suggested we have a night cap in her apartment.

Darlene ordered me to get naked and she would join me as soon as she used the bathroom. When she hopped on the bed, her naked form made me rock hard. The neatly trimmed landing strip and her long and erect nipples were my favorites.

"What a nice cock. Show me how you can use it."

She was magical in bed. I want this forever. I proposed that night.