Pencil Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+ + + +

Epilogue:

Darlene and I experienced a very rapid courtship and marriage. We seem to be soulmates and it's almost surreal how we ended up together. At our wedding reception there was a wedding crasher, a heavy set woman, about five feet tall with a silver tooth. Darlene thought she was from my side of the family, and I thought she was there on Darlene's behalf. Only afterwards did we realize that nobody knew who she was. We figured that maybe she was homeless simply looking for a meal. That was okay with us as we had plenty of food available.

Our daughter, Elvira, just turned one and she has a very bewitching smile.

About a year after my divorce was granted, Bridgette got drunk and was seduced by someone she works with. He licked her to an orgasm and had unprotected sex with her. Neither Bridgette nor her male friend suffered any ill effects. The profanity laced tirade Bridgette heaped upon me was almost comical. How could I trick her like that? She missed out on a full year of sex, and it was my fault! Oops, my bad. I did remind her that she herself stated that there were no such things as curses. Several new combinations of four letter words were sent my way.

I don't know what became of Paul, Scott, or Rob. One can only hope that they've avoided contracting those diseases associated with having unprotected sex with strangers. The lawsuits eventually settled and I got enough to purchase a nice sized house.

On Halloween I greet the neighborhood kids wearing my Merlin the Magician outfit. Could the power of suggestion have really caused those pencilitis cases? What else could it have been? I've always wondered where I got the idea of suggesting a curse.

Darlene has a thing for animals. So far we have rescued two three legged cats, and a dog named Handstand, whose back legs are disabled. Handstand uses walking wheels to get around.

Life with Darlene is so much better than with Bridgette.