All Comments on 'Penelope Layne'

by jj26809

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

it was a ok story but it realydid not belong here. it should have been in non erotic or even better as a harlequin presents...trs

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
3 * to encourage the author

As Anony described i too feel very li'l romance & shoul've been posted under other category. Felt like a middle aged rich lonely man desiring companionship & a pregnant helpless & lonely woman who needed someone getting together.

Just after a few days suddenly they fall in love that thing i can't buy into it.They both seemed lonely & were able to flaunt money afterwards. Most of the erotic part was nice.

Develop your characters well & Build up some Romance between the characters. If you had shown build up of romance between them it would have been nice.

3* to encourage you.

Another story about charlene growing up & becoming doctor & falling in love with a lawyer of her parents firm would be nice & please do develop the characters in that one well & pleaseeee!!! Some Romance.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There needs to be build up for romance, not a few days and declaring their love for each other, 3* but please unless its clear romance, post it elsewhere.

redlion75redlion75almost 8 years ago

to those that cant count, they were together for months not days. yes they fell in love after she moved in but since the ball was at the least a month after that plus the time that lapsed with them working both at home and the office she was 4 months pregnant for the ball.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

delightful little cinderella style plot

sadly let down by the narrative

and the dialogue .. which to me felt more suitable to a fast food restaurant .. waitress / cook / supervisor & trailor park parents

than a law office .. paralegal .. office manager ..high and mighty attorney

& car dealership owning parents

still .. voted 4 stars because the Author at least showed some skill with story Tags .

(which is annoyingly lacking in many better tales)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear Author, Nice job. Thank you for the entertainment. jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Justice

Penny's mother got what she deserved, the way she deserved it. Great job.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago
Church

I would like to point out that not all Evangelical Pentecostal Churches are like that. Most of those people probably only heard about Penelope from Ruth so they had no idea of the truth. As for the idea of tithing not all church members do but they are in good standing. Additionally Ruth should have known that going to church and tithing doesn't make you a Christian. That is your point I think about Ruth. A confrontation between Ruth and her pastor would have accomplished a great deal.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Good story enjoyed. Romance triumphs. Few grammar errors but who doesn't.

Read Grace Burrowes yesterday and found a few errors.

So do most of the main stream books.

So don't take grammar expertise seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply outstanding Romance, not only for Literotica, but for anywhere. Personally I come to the site for the many good writers of very good literature. If it says in the author's notes little or no graphic sex, I definitely start reading. This site proves that there are probably millions of great writers, just not many who are lucky enough to get a great agent and an opportunity to publish in book form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The dialog is a bit stilted, but still a truly enjoyable story of romance. Imagine, a 70-ish old man who enjoys such literature still. The commenter who spoke of reading the Literorica collection for the "Lit" part of the writing was right. In my case, I had a much younger niece of whom the Penny character reminded me of, and who needed help in a similar situation, and with similar parents (just not Low Church). She got her help, went to professional school, married a colleague, and made her bachelor uncle a very happy doting family member. And, no, I'm not gay, but come from an affluent professional family that includes spinsters and confirmed bachelors. Sadly, there has been no Getrude for me this stage in life. Stories like this which exercise the moral imagination and would-be satisfactions can be literature. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top of the line Romance! Plot, characters, humour (lightening of all things). Great read! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous