Penelope Layne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers

"Penny, honey; I've been in love with you for months now. Even before this. You're bright, funny and warm. What you see is what you get. You're never pretentious as most of the other bitches that try to hang with me."

"Wait. What? Did you just call me a bitch?"

"No." Charlie said sputtering. He just remembered what he said. "I didn't mean it like it sounded. You're not a bitch and I'm sorry how that came out."

"I know what you meant, but I had to jerk your chain a little."

"Anyway girl, I am older than you but I want something long term as well. Possibly even marriage again. That to me is a scary proposition as well. My first marriage didn't work out so well, though I think we married for convenience rather than love. As far as the package deal, that goes without saying. I think, when you can get a DNA test on the baby, we should put the screws to old Mitch however. Let's just see how this goes. As far as me being the boss, just work like we are. As long as you obey each and every one of my commands, you should be fine." She punched him on the shoulder and stuck out her tongue at that one.

"I do agree with you that we have to be professional at work. You are the boss. If we do this however, unless its business related, you're not the boss at home and we're equals. Now, this is your house and you can certainly make the decisions about it, but I would appreciate some input."

"Sweetheart, this house is now your house. With the exception of my office, we will make any future decisions together."

"Well Charlie, the first decision I want to make together is for you to make love to me and truly make me yours, then I want to move into your bedroom. Let's do this relationship right." With that, Penny kissed him, nearly sucking out his tonsils and led him to what is now their bedroom.

Once they reached the bed, Penny pushed him on the bed and did a slow strip tease. For the first time, Charlie got to see his love fully nude. Yes she was skinny with her baby bump, but her brown nipples, with the areola about two inches in diameter with little nipples in the center of each were a major attraction. Her pussy was clean shaven and glistened with her wetness. As she turned around, her little ass was so tight you could damn near bounce a quarter off of it. In Charlies mind, she was sexy as hell. When she bent and spread her ass cheeks, Charlie reach out and grabbed her. He kissed each cheek and then planted a big one right on her bung hole. Penny squealed in delight as he pulled her to him.

Afterward, she undid Charlie's pants. He was not long at about 6 and a half inches but was rather fat in the cock. Penny knelt down and lovingly took him in her mouth. After a few minutes, she said; "The hell with this" and lowered her sweet twat onto his waiting erection. The kissed both heatedly and romantically. They made love for the first time. This was not fucking but a sensuous bonding. After the couple finished and became one, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Charlie woke up first and smiled at the lovely creature snuggled in his arms. They got everything out in the open and he felt relieved and overjoyed. He hoped she still felt the same after she woke up. She did about 10 minutes later with a big smile. "Hello lover" she said. Charlie just leaned down and kissed her.

Their new relationship status flourished over the next several weeks. Charlie even began going to Penny's OB appointments. Everything seemed fine with the baby. Charlie asked the doctor about the DNA test. The OB explained that it could be done but it would be better to wait after the baby was born.

Penny was showing more and more and her hormones were all wacky as pregnant women have to endure. This made her temper short though she was very careful and patient around Charles. Gertrude was always trying to goad Penny into going off on someone. She was hoping to get the paralegal fired as she didn't think an unmarried pregnant woman should be working in such a prestigious law firm. What she didn't know was the depth of Penny's and Charles relationship. Finally Penny had enough and walked into Charles' office. "Mr. Vanderwalls. As a paralegal on the legal team, do I have to continuously put up with the old battle axe out there? She is so condescending to me and rude."

"I'll talk to her Ms. Layne. I'd hate to fire her just yet. She knows where all the bodies are buried. However, if you can be patient, maybe in the near future, we'll disclose the true nature of our relationship. That may make her awfully uncomfortable."

"I don't want us to do anything that will take away from the decorum of the firm. One other concern I have, is when this does come to light, everyone will think I'm just after your money. I hope you know that's not the case, but others will think that. I'm screwing the boss just to get ahead and all."

"Sweetheart, if I thought that even for one second, we would not be having this conversation. It will be alright. In the meantime, I will have a talk with miss curmudgeon out there. Now go back to work before I spank that cute little ass of your."

"Yes boss, though it's not so little anymore."

A few minutes after Penny left, Charles hit the button on his intercom. "Ms. Lang, would you please come to my office." He hung up.

A minute later, Gertrude knocked on Charles door. "You wanted to see me Mr. Vanderwalls?"

"Please Ms. Lang, have a seat." She did. "Ms. Lang, Ms. Layne has asked me to speak with you as to your treatment of her. She seems to think you don't like her and appear to be rude to her."

Gertrude was dressed in a below the knee length skirt and white blouse with a jacket. She wore a pearl necklace and had her glasses hanging by her neck chain. She looked like an old school marm. "Mr. Vanderwalls, to be perfectly frank, I don't care for Ms. Layne. She does not meet with the standards of the office. She is low class. She is unmarried and pregnant. The way she always has a smirk or grin is not suited for a serious office environment."

"I see" replied Charles. "So just because she comes to work with a bright and cheery attitude and does her job, I should fire her? You do realize she graduated from college and has her paralegal certificate. She is part of the legal team."

"Mr. Vanderwalls, if I may be frank, you could do much better. A girl like that will only bring down the reputation of the firm. She is scandalous. There are any number of young people who can do her job and not be such low class. It's just my opinion sir."

"I understand what you are saying. Whom I hire for the legal staff is none of your concern. You WILL treat her and anyone else on staff with respect. If you feel that you cannot work with her or anyone else in this firm, I'm sure we can make other arrangements as far as your career goes. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal clear sir. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work." Gertrude actually slammed the door on her way out. She also didn't speak to anyone for the rest of the day.

Later that evening while relaxing in the living room, Charles asked Penny; "Tell me about yourself. I want to know about your childhood, your past etc. We really don't know that much about each other."

"Well I'm an only child. Mom, Her name is Ruth, is a devout Fundamentalist Pentecostal. Holy Roller is more like it. We spent more time in church than at home. I couldn't wait to go to college. In high school, I was not part of the in crowd but I joined all sorts of clubs to avoid going home. Mom was a stay at home housewife. Dad, Paul, stared out selling used cars and made enough so Mom didn't have to work. They pretty much did their own thing. Not a lot of affection was shown. I'm kind of surprised they even had me. After high school, I worked and went to UT. It took me almost 5 years but I graduated. I also had large student loans so moved back home."

"What about Mitch? How did that come about?"

"I met Mitch at a get together at a friend's house. He was polite and respectful. I didn't date much during high school or college. Too homely I guess to be asked out. Since I lived at home, we always went to his place after eating or movies or whatever. I always made sure to be home by midnight. Mom's house so her rules even if I was 23 at the time. Up until I told Mom I got pregnant, she thought I was a virgin. I was until I met Mitch. A lot of guys thought the ugly girl would put out for a date, but I had too much self-respect. Anyway, I mistakenly believed that we would eventually marry. After dating several months, we finally made love. Mitch never pressured me in anyway. That all changed when I told him I was pregnant. He called me a slut and said it wasn't his. I was a whore. He slapped me and told me to get out. I have never been with anyone except him." Tears began to flow. Charlie just took and held her.

"It's OK sweetheart" Charlie soothed her.

"Anyway, I waited a couple of days to tell Mom. I thought she would be supportive. She blew up and called me a demon child and through me out. I had nowhere to go. That's when you rescued me and gave me a place to stay. Since then, I've fallen in love with you and hope I can make your happy. Why you want such a plain ugly duck is beyond me. OK, your turn. Tell me all about Charles Vanderwalls, attorney extraordinaire."

"First of all, you're no ugly duck. You are a beautiful smart endearing lady both inside and out. Get that shit out of your head right now. You've had a rough upbringing but you have the ability to learn and what you see is what you get. There is no pretentiousness with you. If I even began to suspect that, you would not be here."

"I'll take your word for that."

"Anyway, I was lucky enough to grow up from old wealth. My Great grandfather was from the Boston Vanderwalls. My grandfather moved to Texas to try his luck in oil. He met my grandmother at a barbecue and they had my dad. My dad became an attorney so I guess that got me interested. While we were well off, I had to work for everything I wanted, except where school was concerned. I was good in school and played tight end on the high school football team. I was also the salutatorian. Because of my Dad and Granddad's connections, I was able to get an appointment to the Naval Academy. Just before I graduated as an ensign, I was accepted to Georgetown. I graduated in 3 years and had five years after that in the Navy. I was and still am a JAG officer in the reserves. As you know, I go away once a month and two weeks in the summer."

"I'm very impressed" said Penny.

"Anyway, I was taken under the wing of Roger Buckwell who was also a friend of my Dad's. We worked together for almost ten years until he was elected to the bench. Since many of his colleagues retired, after he left, I became the managing partner. Thankfully we did well in M&A's and corporate law. Then, about three years ago, a young woman walked in off the street looking for a job. I took a chance and hired her. She excelled and was eventually promoted. I'm hoping to eventually promote her further." Penny smiled.

"What about your marriage. Tell me about you ex-wife and all."

"Not too much to tell. We met in law school. Dated after and got married. I guess the law was all we had in common. She was a straight arrow and had little personality. I guess we loved each other but not in love like a married couple should be. Anyway about three or so years ago, we just decided to move on. As you know it was final about two years ago. We are still cordial but she moved down to Houston and we don't see each other except at functions. We don't even text anymore." Penny got a big smile.

Things were going smoothly and Penelope was in her seventh month and was showing quite nicely. Charles was in his office when he received a phone call. Afterwards, he called Penny into his office. "What can I do for you Mr. Vanderwalls" she asked with a grin.

"In this case, you better address me as Commander Vanderwalls. I have been requested to do my two week reserve duty early. How would you like to accompany me to Naples Italy?"

"Are you serious? I've never been out of Texas."

"I'm totally serious. We need to expedite your passport. I have friends who can do that. I told them I want to bring my own paralegal and the Navy miraculously agreed. We'll be back in a couple of weeks so should be home in plenty of time for your delivery. Now here, take my credit card and go buy you a few new outfits. Hurry up woman, we have to get going."

Ten days later, the couple was in Italy. They worked during the day, took in the sights at night and made sensuous love. Three weeks later they were back home; a good two or three weeks ahead of the due date.

The couple had been back about a week or so when one night Penny woke Charlie up with a loud scream. The bed was wet. Her water had broken. Charlie, being a man and never having had kids, began to panic. He was about to dial 911, when Penny realized what had happened and calmed him down. It's ok honey. We just need to get me to the hospital. Of course, Charlie was still as nervous as a mouse in a cat house. Penny, being a woman however, had to take the time to stop and shave her legs and make sure she was all nice and clean. Once that was done, Charlie damn near broke a speed record getting to the hospital. It's a good thing babies always decide to come around 3 A.M. when the traffic is lighter.

Twelve hours later, Charlene Paula Layne came into the world. She was perfect with all ten fingers and toes. Fortunately, she looks like her mom. At 6 lbs. 11 ounces she was a healthy baby. Penny insisted that Charlie come into the delivery room. He even cut the cord. He then had them draw a blood sample for DNA testing. With Penny's permission, he called her parents and told them the good news.

While she was sleeping, Penny's parents made it to the hospital. Charlie recognized them by the way Ruth looked similar to Penny but with a scowl. Paul was about 5'11 and 190 or so. He seemed like the typical cowboy type. "Mr. and Mrs. Layne; I'm Charles Vanderwalls, Penny's friend."

Ruth spoke up. "Are you another demon that my slut daughter is having sex with? The only reason I'm here is because of the bastard child." Even after almost nine months, she still had venom.

"Mrs. Layne, Penny and I met when she came to work for me. She has been living at my house when you unceremoniously abandoned your daughter when she needed you the most. Since then, we have become quite close and I have been making sure she and the child has stayed healthy. I suppose you would have preferred her out on the street and homeless."

Paul then intervened. "Now wait just a minute sir. You cannot speak to my wife that way. She knows what was best for our family and our daughter's behavior is none of your concern."

"Actually it is my concern. I was the one who she cried on, not her parents. You Mr. Layne should grow a pair and stand up to your wife. Do you really want your little girl on the streets? If miss holier than thou doesn't give two shits, you should have reached out. You have her number. I presume you know where she works. But hey, if you want to be estranged, that's on you. I for one plan on having her in my life for a long time." Now if you'll excuse me, I will go check on Penny. If you choose to see her, try to be civil." The Laynes just watched dumbfounded as Charlie walked away.

Charlie walked into Penny's room where she was sleeping. He gave her a light kiss and sat in the guest chair. Penny's parents walked in just behind him. Paul spoke up; "Mr. Vanderwalls, are you and our daughter more than just boss and employee? It seems strange that the boss would spend so much time with just an employee. That and we saw the kiss."

"To be sure, Mr. Layne, after the way you abandoned your daughter as you did in her time of need, our relationship is none of your concern. I will however explain it to you. Penny was my and is my assistant and paralegal. A few months ago, her behavior changed. I found out that this poor girl was pregnant, alone and scared. To top it off, she was essentially homeless. I offered her a room in my house, rent free. There is no way in hell that I was going to leave her to the streets. We became friends and eventually fell in love. If and when Penny is ready, I will ask her to marry me. I don't know if she would agree or not but I think she is that special."

Ruth then squawked "There is no way I'm going to let my daughter marry some middle aged man who wants nothing more to take advantage of her. She needs someone her own age that she has more in common with and can provide for her."

Penny was awake by now but pretended to still be asleep. She wanted to hear this conversation. "Mrs. Layne, you have no idea who I am. If and I mean If I am lucky enough to that Penny would agree to spend the rest of her life with me, I neither need or ask your permission or even your blessing. I would have to have at least a modicum of respect for you. As of now, I do not. That has to be earned and based upon how you treated your daughter as of now it has not been. Now as to having much in common and being able to "take care" of her, I assure you that neither is an issue."

"Mr. Vanderwalls, the way our daughter behaved getting pregnant and bringing shame to our family has disrespected us. Now we find that she is shacking up with another man, who is not even the baby's father. Add to that you are what, twenty years older? She is going to burn in hell. I will not follow her down that path. The only way to repair the damage she has caused to my husband and me is for her to give up that bastard child for adoption and to move home where she can make amends by going back to church. If she chooses not to do that then I guess she will be lost to us. That's her call. Come on Paul, it's time for us to leave."

After her parents left, Penny sat up with tears streaming down her face. "Well I guess I know where I stand. At least I have a place to live and your love until you get tired of me too." Charlie sat down on the bed next to her. She grabbed him and bawled her eyes out. She was hurting more now than she ever has. The cold dagger of her own mother's words was piercing her heart.

The next day, Penny and little Charlene were discharged and went home. She was able to stay at home for six weeks on maternity leave. Charlie was a great help and doted continuously over the little girl. The couple had set up the bassinette in their bedroom and whenever Charlene woke up, Charlie was the first one up to change the diaper. Since Penny was breast feeding the baby, Charlie couldn't be much help there but stayed up just the same. Penny thought how nice it would be if they could be a real family.

Across town the next day, Mitch Young was at his office about to go to a job site to check on one of his crews. As he was about to leave, a gorgeous brunette with tits the size of cantaloupes appeared. She was wearing extremely short cutoff jeans. Mitch eagerly approached the lady and asked "Hello miss. May I help you?"

"Why thank you sugar. I'm looking for a Mr. Young. I'm told he builds houses."

"Why that would be me. Would you like to step in my office?"

"Well I have something here in this folder that maybe you could look over."

"I would be happy to miss. Let me see what you have."

"Here you go" said the girl. "You have been served and she took a quick picture.

"What the fuck" asked Mitch as the brunette hurried and left.

Mitch opened the manila envelope and saw the petition for paternity testing to be conducted to determine if child support was to be ordered.

Mitch immediately called Penelope. "What the fuck you bitch? What's this subpoena to do paternity testing? I already told you it ain't mine."

"Mitch darling. So nice to hear from you again. Would you like to say hello to your daughter?"

jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers