Penelope Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing struggle Penny is facing with life decisions.
4.4k words
4.08
4.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope Pt 2

(All characters, places and events depicted in this story are 100% fictional)

---Continued from Pt 1---

Rhonda promptly picked me up at seven after I had settled my account with King's Inn. She looked sleepy. I asked her,

"You look tired. Was it a busy night at work?"

Rhonda said, "I may as well tell you. Wendy and I are exotic dancers at the C-All club."

I asked, "You teach dance lessons there and why at night?"

Rhonda laughed and said, "No, silly. We strip there at night. Men watch us while we take our clothes off and stuff dollars in our panties or garters."

I was shocked but I quickly recovered. This was going to be my new normal? I had heard of strippers in Vegas but never knew in detail what it meant or what they did. Naïve me!

We reached our place. I unloaded my suitcase and started putting things away in my little room. At last I felt a little bit of security having my own place, albeit I shared it with two others.

I started getting ready for work. There was no point wearing good clothes to work if I would be stuck doing menial jobs. So I put on a pair of jeans and a simple white blouse which I tucked in and wore sensible shoes. I walked to work and was there before eight. No one was there yet. So I unlocked the front door and got the coffee machine going. On the front desk was a note for me asking me to go to the Donut Haven in our block and get a dozen glazed assorted donuts. There were two dollar bills clipped to the note.

I marched to the Donut Haven and got my dozen for $1.80 and came back. By that time, there was a girl waiting outside. She said her name was Misty and she was an actress. She had on jean shorts and a white top which was tied at the waist revealing her belly button. She wore white heeled shoes.

I let Misty in who said,

"You are the new girl, huh?"

I said, "I just joined yesterday. Greg put me in charge of the front desk doing office work and cleaning."

Misty said, "There is more money to be made in acting."

I didn't say anything. By that time, Monique arrived wearing a jean skirt and a green halter top. She wore white sneakers. Misty introduced me to Monique. The two girls went into the studio.

Then, Greg walked in with another man called Mike. Now it became clear to me that these three, Misty, Monique and Mike were going to be part of the movie called "Heaven," a porn flick, not a religious movie!

All were glad to see the coffee and donuts. Greg said,

"Good job, Penny with getting the coffee going and getting the donuts."

I said, "Here is the fifteen cents change from the donuts."

Greg said, "Keep it. Do you want to get going with setting the props? It is pretty easy. Here is the key to the video and props room. Get prop set marked 2. In other words any objects you see in that room with a label of "2," bring it or wheel it over to the studio room, OK?"

I took the key and proceeded to the prop room and unlocked it. I was at least glad that I had some work to do rather than cleaning and mopping. I felt good that I was making myself useful.

A prop with label 2 was a vertical standing screen-like structure with the picture of a window and blue skies and palm trees behind the window. I wheeled it into the studio and parked it in front of the wall that had the backlit fluorescent tubes. Much of the other props were just thin non-shiny plastic sheets, bed sheets, pillows, vases, etc. that would quickly brighten up a dull room and make it look more welcoming.

By that time Mike came in saying,

"Looks good. You learn quickly."

Then he brushed past me and on his way to the wardrobe room he squeezed my right buttocks. I was shocked and I immediately moved away saying,

"You can't do that!"

Mike laughed saying, "It comes with the job. Greg says he is paying an extra $2 per hour for additional duties. Getting your ass or other body parts squeezed is part of your additional duties."

This time period was decades before the advent of the MeToo# movement and sexual harassment awareness and training in the workplace.

I regretted not clarifying with Greg the previous day regarding my extra duties. I had been observing how my old normal was getting quickly replaced by the new norm -- living with two strippers, working in an X-rated movie studio and letting men touch you inappropriately.

Greg came in to assess if the set was ready. He said, "Good job."

He then proceeded toward the costume room and on his way took his right hand, slid it quickly between the buttons of my blouse and gave my right boob a squeeze through my thin white bra. I said,

"What are you doing?"

Greg said, "You asked for it. If you don't want to be a prop girl, you can be part of the movie if you like. It pays more."

With that he vanished into the costume room. Mike returned wearing a pair of silk shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt. It looked like he was ready for movie action. Soon, Greg returned wheeling video camera equipment and portable lights. By that time, the studio door opened and Juan came in saying,

"Hey, Penny. How are you doing?"

I wanted to punch Juan for lying to me. I said,

"Juan, you lied to me. You said I was going to be a movie star and now I am in a porn studio!"

Greg said, "Relax. I never lied to you. You see Misty, Monique and Mike. They are professional actors in their 20's and they are going to be acting in a movie. I never lied to you. You did not ask enough questions and that's your fault. Greg is the director. He can give you a part in the movie if you ask him nicely. I am just the camera guy."

Monique emerged wearing a short dress that clung tightly to her body. From the outline of her green halter top, I could easily guess that she was wearing no bra. She sat down on the couch without crossing her legs.

Juan whispered something to Greg, who looked at me and said,

"If you really want to contribute to the movie you can be the voice over for Monique. She has laryngitis and can't talk or even moan for that matter. I'll tell you how to do it after the shoot. For now, you can go back to the office or if you want to understand what this scene is about, you can stand behind the curtain leading to the costume room and watch. What do you say?"

I was still angry, confused and felt like I was being put on a spot. Maybe I would learn a thing or two as a behind the scenes person. It could be valuable when it came to acting in real movies.

I said, "I will watch from behind the curtain."

"Good girl," said Monique in her hoarse voice.

I quickly went behind the screen and stood still. Greg turned the indicator switch so that the traffic light outside the studio turned red indicating that the shoot was on. This motion automatically locked the door also. Greg shouted,

"All quiet. The shoot is on. Ready and action!"

Juan was focusing the camera on Monique who was sitting on the couch with her short dress that had ridden up her thigh. Her pubic area was cleanly shaved exposing the outline of her vagina. She had long, fake nails painted red. She seemed to suck on two of her right hand fingers, gasp and then insert them into her vagina passionately. With the two fingers, she held on to her clitoris like a surgeon would hold a human tissue with tweezers prior to suturing. She was moving her fingers back and forth and appeared to be ecstatic based on her facial expression. She penetrated her pussy using the index finger of her left hand. As she did so, she expressed glee in her eyes. The manipulation of her pussy and clit went on for a few minutes. Then, from outside the camera range Mike appeared, saying,

"You are horny, huh bitch?"

Monique nodded. Mike quickly pulled his shorts down revealing a six inch cock. He shoved it into Monique's mouth saying, "Eat it, baby."

With hand gestures, Greg was directing the two who looked at him periodically to determine they were doing the right thing.

Monique started sucking Mike's cock with passion. Her tongue danced around the crown of his penis and then drew circles around the base. Mike was saying "ooh" and "aah." Then, without warning she tilted her head sideways and grabbed the top portion of his shaft. She seemed to bite the cock gently and move her lips up and down the shaft but her mouth was perpendicular to his shaft. Mike's groans grew louder and his cock was fully erect now. At one point, she swallowed his entire six inch cock in her mouth causing her to almost choke. Only his balls were visible and after a minute she got his shaven balls into her accommodating mouth. The back and forth release and imprisonment of Mike's cock in Monique's luscious mouth continued for a few more minutes.

Then, upon Greg's direction, Monique pulled his cock out of her mouth and directed it to her wide open snatch, which now appeared to be glistening. He was more than ready to fuck her. He plunged his rod first gently and then savagely into her pussy. Occasionally he would withdraw his cock and hold it just outside her pussy lips and rub it as though he wanted to tease her. Monique with her hand gesture wanted Mike in at which point he plunged his member deep into Monique's pussy. He continued the back and forth motion for another five minutes slowly increasing in speed. Then he said,

"I am coming baby!"

She pulled his cock out of her pussy and while continuing to stroke it rubbed it against her cheeks, nose and lips of her face. Mike ejaculated spewing semen all over her face, hair and her halter top that was trying to unsuccessfully hide the protrusions of her large, stiff nipples. When he was done with his last spurt, she took his cock into her mouth and savored the remaining drops of his cum as though she was licking ice cream from a cone. She squeezed his cock to get the last drops out and drank it all up. She then rubbed the crown of his cock all over her face and pubic area.

At that point, Greg said,

"Cut and that is a wrap."

He then said to Penny, "You can come out now, Penny. Then, go get the mop and also take the sheet to the washing machine."

He was pointing to the sheet that Monique was lying on, which had a few spots from the drops of semen that had descended down Monique's face on to it.

Penny has been watching the shoot in disgust and awe. A man just had sex with a woman and now it was on film for the entire world to watch in a theater! Wasn't that shameful?

Mike got up spilling some more drops of his cum on to the tile floor. Monique took a towel that Greg threw in her direction and wiped the cum off her face and hair saying,

"I just washed my hair yesterday. Now I have to wash it again!"

Mike said, "Oh, poor baby. Want me to fuck you again so you can have one wash after two fucks?"

Monique whispered, "No thanks" and rushed to the women's bathroom for a shower.

Mike hung around for a few minutes, still naked, then put on his shorts and went toward the men's room.

The room now smelled of semen and stale male sweat. I brought in the mop bucket and started mopping the semen spots off the floor. I made sure to add a few drops of the chlorine-based disinfectant to the cleaning solution. Greg and Juan had cleared the room. Greg had told me that the next shoot will take place in thirty minutes starring Misty and Greg himself. I brought a huge pedestal fan from the video storage room and set it in oscillate mode so that it would dry the floor quickly and keep it safe. As a precaution, I also laid out a yellow sign indicating "Wet Floor."

I then went to the washing machine area. The basket already had Monique's cum-stained halter top, her short dress, the towel she had used to wipe her off, along with Mike's semen stained shorts and the sheet where they had sex on. I used gloves to pick these items of dirty laundry, placed them inside the washer, and then started the cycle. Greg came into the laundry closet and said,

"While the wash is going on and the studio floor is drying, do you want to do the voice over for the scene that we just shot?"

Eager for a learning opportunity, I said, "Okay."

We went into the video room. Greg turned on the light and inserted a tape into a player. Then he handed me a sheet of paper saying,

"These are your lines. As we play the tape, when I raise my hand, you read the line. That would be the voice over. We keep going through your lines at various points and your voice will be recorded on to the tape so that the audience will have action and sound simultaneously when they watch it on the movie theater screen."

It was fortunate that I was in the school choir and was considered a mezzo-soprano singer. I had a good voice. I just had to sound realistic when I read the lines.

The tape started. As the image of Monique stroking her pussy came on, Greg raised his hand and I read,

"Oooh, baby! That feels nice. If only there was a cock in my pussy! Oooh."

"Oooh, deeper. Nice..."

Then, Greg signaled me to stop and raised his hand at the next cue spot. Mike had appeared on the scene and I read,

"Yes, I am horny as hell. Give me your cock, you monster!"

"Give me that big cock of yours! Oooh..."

I moaned some saying, "I love sucking your cock!"

Greg asked to pause and when the scene showed Mike inserting his cock into Monique's pussy, the voice over continued,

"Fuck my pussy! Fuck it deep and fuck it good! Oooh, I love that big cock in my pussy!"

"Faster, deeper...."

When Mike came all over Monique's face,

"That's it baby. You did it. Let me taste it..."

"Mmmm..." as Monique continued sucking Mike's penis and swallowing his cum down to the last drop.

"Yummy!"

Then the scene ended and so did it the voice over.

Greg said, "Good job, Penny. Misty can do her own voice during the next shoot since she does not have laryngitis. So we won't need you for that. Either you can watch the second shoot or work in the front office."

I said, "I'll work in the front office and keep an eye on the laundry."

Greg handed me a twenty dollar bill saying,

"This is for the twenty minute voice over session. As I said, you can make more if you act."

I pocketed the money saying, "I'll think about it."

I checked on the washer which was still going and went to the office. There was a girl waiting there. She rose as I came in saying,

"Hi, I am Rose. Are you the manager? Someone said there may be an opening for an actress."

I surveyed her. She seemed to be professionally dressed in pant suit and a matching jacket. She had just the right amount of makeup, a bit of rouge, rose-colored lipstick, light crimson eye shadow and mascara.

I said, "You will have to talk to the manager Greg who is in the middle of a shoot right now and can't be disturbed. Do you want to be a porn star?"

Rose blushed, "So is that what this is? The girl who told me about this studio never mentioned anything about porn. What does it pay? I am putting myself through college and I need a part time job at least. I am in my junior year."

I said, "You will have to ask Greg about all of that. I am just a front desk clerk."

Rose said, "You are pretty. I thought maybe you were an actress."

I said, "Thanks. Like every other girl who travels to Hollywood or LA, I want to be an actress too, but a real actress."

Rose said, "Me too. But if I have to start somewhere it may as well be at the bottom as a porn actress. I bet it pays more on an hourly basis than a waitress or a clerical job. Is there an audition I have to do first?"

I said, "Like I said, only Greg knows the details."

Rose said, "Could you please find out when he would be available?"

I said, "Wait here. I'll check."

I left the office and went to the studio area. The signal light was yellow so I knew no shoot was going on at that point. Still, I knocked first and heard, "Enter."

I saw Greg standing naked after just having fucked Misty. Misty was wiping her butt which was dripping Greg's cum. I thought that was disgusting and looked away.

Greg said, "What do you want?"

I replied, "A girl by name Rose is here to see you. She said she wanted to be an actress."

Greg said, "Penny, take Rose to the laundry room. Ask her to wait there. Tell her the audition will start soon."

I was surprised that an audition would be held in a laundry room. I first went to the laundry room. The washer had finished the cycle and so I took the load and placed the wet wash in the dryer but didn't turn it on so that it won't be noisy when Rose was auditioning.

I went back to the office and spoke to Rose,

"Greg said he can audition you soon. I'll take you to the room."

Rose followed me into the laundry room. I opened the door and asked her to wait there. I then went back to the office to do some paperwork. I was still curious what the audition was all about and why in the laundry room?

After I was done with the paperwork, I went back to the laundry room in the guise of checking the status of the laundry. I opened the door slowly so that it wouldn't interfere with the audition. I cracked open the door a little. I saw Greg sitting on the washer and Juan sitting on the dryer. Rose was sucking hard on Greg's cock which remained somewhat flabby because he had just fucked Misty not too long ago. She was taking turns between Greg and Juan. She had Juan's cock pulled out through the flap in his underwear and was sucking it. It was responding quickly to her sucking and reaching its full six inch length. Juan was starting to moan. Greg must have seen me through the partially open door and called out to me,

"Come on in, Penny. We are doing audition for Rose here. Would you also like an audition? Whoever passes the audition will be able to act starting this afternoon. I was telling Rose that the starting pay is $250 per scene and the rate will go up based on experience and how talented the actress is. It is a good deal."

I entered the room knowing full well that I was going to regret any decision that I would make without giving due thought to the situation. Greg motioned to Rose to come back and suck his cock which was slowly becoming stiffer. Juan motioned me to tend to him. I had never sucked a cock before. It was considered dirty because it was through the same cock that a man pissed. I thought that there was always a first time for everything and this could be the first step in my ladder to success and stardom.

I first kissed Juan's cock. Already a viscous and clear liquid was oozing out through the tiny pore at the tip of the crown. I then put the tip into my mouth. Juan seemed to like that. He bent down and unbuttoned my blouse inserting his hand and squeezing my right breast. I first wanted to brush his hand away but he had a form grip on my bra. His fingers were exploring underneath my bra and found my right nipple. He started squeezing it and twisting it as though it were a toy. He then found my left nipple and gave it the same treatment. He bent over trying to kiss me. I didn't respond very eagerly to his moves as I continued sucking his cock, at least the crown part of it. He thrust forward forcing his entire cock into my mouth. I gasped for air. He started squealing,

"I am going to come."

I was glad to be forewarned. I took tissues from my pants pocket, released his cock out of my mouth and pointed the tip toward the tissue. His cum came in multiple huge spurts. The tissues were able to capture most but a few others escaped. One spurt went like a missile and fell on Rose's hair which was three feet away. I successfully avoided any semen falling on to my body or my clothes.

Meanwhile Rose was still sucking on Greg's cock for about fifteen minutes from the start. Finally, he yelped and came. Rose took all his cum in her mouth. The quantity of cum was not much since Greg had ejaculated in the last 30 minutes inside Misty's ass. It looked like she was a pro at this. She did not swallow all the cum but opened her mouth to show Greg that it was there. She gargled a little and smiled. Greg said to Rose,

12