Penelope Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fantastic! Kiss Penny now!"

I realized what was about to happen and turned my head away. But Rose's lips managed to make contact with my cheek if not my lips. She opened her mouth and let some of the cum ooze out of her mouth on to my cheek.

"Disgusting," I thought.

But at least I didn't get any in my mouth. Rose was done with her maneuver and so I grabbed a towel from the shelf and wiped my cheek well, then tossed the towel to Rose who spat the rest of the cum out on to the towel.

Greg said, "Rose, you passed the audition with A+. As for you, Penny, I'll give you a B. You have to overcome your tentativeness. You can watch future shoots featuring more experienced stars and learn."

The men then left to take a shower while dripping liquids from their penises along the way. Guess who had to mop this crap up?

I went to the ladies room and washed my face and buttoned my blouse. Rose came into the restroom a little later. She scrubbed the spot on her jacket where the semen spurt had landed and rinsed her mouth with water. She washed off the strand of cum from her hair. She then applied fresh lipstick and straightened her hair. She said,

"I am an actor now. I am so happy!"

I didn't share the same enthusiasm as Rose, merely relieved that it was over. I got the mop out and cleaned the drips from the laundry room floor and along the corridor. I then turned on the dryer which had a load in it and started another load for the washer.

It was around noon. I told Greg I was going out for lunch and left the office. I was feeling guilty as hell and hoping there would be forgiveness for my sins. At every step of the way, I had a choice. No one forced me to do anything I didn't want to do. It was my greed to make more money and become a star that guided my actions so far.

Just then the cathedral bell rang. I decided to go in and pray. I genuflected before entering the narthex. I knelt down, closed my eyes and started sobbing uncontrollably. I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I looked up and saw the priest, who in his kind voice said,

"Are you troubled, mija?"

I burst out crying nodding my head.

"Come, a confession would do you good," he continued in his comforting voice.

Epilogue

After the few days of bad experiences in LA, I took a Greyhound bus to Las Vegas. With about $40 left, I found a cheap room for $10 per night not far from the Strip. As I walked around, I saw a sign outside a building which read, "Now Hiring." I went inside and talked to the manager who said that they were looking for someone to perform a significant role in a play that was part of a family entertainment lineup at a medium sized casino. The interview went well. Due to the fact that I had acting and singing experience from high school, I was offered the job after a successful audition. I settled down and fit in really well. Finally my dreams of being an actor, albeit on stage rather than in movies, were coming true. Soon, I was being paid really well and given additional lead roles. Once a week, I visited my parents who continued to live in nearby Henderson. All I had told them as to why I left LA was simply, "It did not work out."

I am 65 now living in Vegas and continuing to act. I do not have a significant other in my life but my life is full with acting and teaching Sunday school and actively advocating for women's rights and equality.

12