All Comments on 'Penetrating Realization'

by Whispor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
True to Life

I loved your fantasy about your doctor. Over the past five years I have had two colonoscopies performed on me. The first time, as the anesthesia was just about to take effect, I turned back to see my doctor jokingly make a motion with a clenched fist toward my vulnerable anus, saying "He's ready!" to induced laughter from his two young male assistants. I had previously wondered if my doctor might be gay, but there had been little confirmation during visits. He was always very professional. But this gesture of his, even though in jest, got me fantasizing about him. Prior to my next colonoscopy, I decided to shave my ass and everything from my waist to halfway down my thighs, leaving just a narrow tuft above my cock. I hoped he would take it as an open invitation. The anesthesia took effect, and there were no overt signs. I awoke in the recovery room to the sound of his gentle and happy voice. Again, he was professional, but I still wonder if he got the message or appreciated the view. I sure hope so. It gives me plenty of fantasy fodder to keep me horny for him until my next office visit when I am going to invite him to check my prostate. Who knows what might be in store?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good!

Enjoyed reading this and it speaks volumes of how our minds operate .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhispor@Whispor
I was introduced to "regular" porn as an early teen in the mid-1980s. However, after reading my first issue of Penthouse Forum around the same time I was definitely hooked on written erotica.