Penis Pacifier

Story Info
His girlfriend can’t fall asleep without sucking on a dick.
3.3k words
4.67
31.4k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you hand me the remote?" Michael asked, scraping the last remaining popcorn from the bowl.

"Sure. If you think it's of any use."

"Why?"

"We've seen everything that's worth watching, and is not over an hour long, anyway," Laura replied, shifting on the couch so that her head rested against Michael's chest.

"Well," he mumbled through mouthful of popcorn, dusting his hands off, "we could always call it a day and crash for the night. It's zero thirty. I remember you saying you wanted to check out that café on the next street, in the morning." He nudged her playfully, watching her reaction.

"Yeah, I somehow don't think that's going to happen anymore. Try lunch. That sounds more realistic."

"Fine by me," he replied with a smile and got up from the sofa, letting her head rest on the pillow. "Whatever you say, love. I'll just go and hit the restroom real quick. I've left your toothbrush by the bathroom sink."

Laura never answered as he shambled out of the room, stretching and yawning. They had recently reached that part of a relationship after the initial haze wears off, where instead of planning something special every time you're together, you begin discovering what casual everyday life with your partner is like. Since they currently lived a while away from each other and their jobs rarely allowed them to meet during workdays, they decided to start spending the weekends at each other's place.

When Michael left the restroom, he headed to brush his teeth, but he never saw Laura come and her toothbrush was still dry. He found her half sitting, half lying on the couch, face hidden in the hood of her onesie, hugging her knees.

"Uhm, Laura? Is everything fine?"

"What? Yeah. It's just..." she exhaled, pondering her words. "You know how I have trouble falling asleep?"

"Yes. What is it?"

"Well, there's something I developed some time ago. It's, uhm... I don't know how to explain it so it doesn't come off weird. Which probably means it is weird."

"I'm not sure I follow. Do you mean, like a habit? Or a symptom or something?"

"No! Not like that. I think a habit sounds more accurate."

"Well then? Out with it! I'm curious now."

"I..." Laura sighed and steeled herself. "I can't fall asleep without sucking on a penis," she blurted out and went bright red.

Michael scrunched his forehead. "What?"

"See? It sounds weird!"

"Weird? Yeah! But not off-putting or anything. More like confusing. I have like a million questions! How did that even happen?"

"It's something I used to do with my ex. It's a long story."

"Does it have anything to do with the roleplay stuff you're into?"

"Yes, sort of. In short: I could never fall asleep when I slept at his place and one time, I joked I should use his dick like a pacifier. He said: go for it, and I did and fell asleep and we just sort kept doing it. I don't even know whether it was because of it that I fell asleep then, or whether it was just chance, but it became my thing ever since."

"Then how were you sleeping after you broke up?"

"Terribly. Sleeping pills and a dildo, mostly. But I have left both of those at home."

"But this isn't the first time you're crashing at my place! We've been together for over three months. How did you never share this?"

"We've been dating for a month and have been officially together for nine weeks!" she corrected. "And this is the first time I'm crashing here without fucking and sober. I don't think drinking myself to sleep every night is very healthy. And the former's just not manageable."

Michael considered this for a moment until he took in all the info. He actually held his chin while sitting on the armrest, like he was calculating stuff.

"Okay then. What do you want me to do?" he asked, sounding more intrigued now, but still confused.

"I don't need you to do anything. Just let me..."

"Suckle on me like I'm a lollipop?"

Laura lowered her head, ashamed. "Well, yes."

"Okay."

"Just like that?" Laura blinked.

"Yes, just like that. To be fair, I don't think you would find many guys who would refuse a nightly blowjob."

"It is not a blowjob. I just need to have it in my mouth. And there are rules."

"Cool. Still no problem here!"

"First," Laura said and stood up, maintaining eye contact for the first time during that conversation, "this isn't sex. I can suck you off anytime during the day, but this is for me so I can get my sleep. Second: no hurrying me, head pushing or throat fucking! You can engage, within reason, but not so much to disturb me. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad if you're enjoying it, but this is too sensitive a matter for screwing around. Third: If you finish on me, just wipe it, please. And don't drown me! Or wake me! You can finish yourself off after I fall asleep, but if you're gonna use my mouth, don't push it beyond the tip. Everything clear?"

Michael nodded. "All clear."

"You ok with this?"

"Absolutely! For you, babe, I will gladly make the sacrifice and be your human pacifier. It will be a harrowing ordeal, for sure, but I swear on my life, I will endure it all so that you might rest peacefully, my love!"

"Quit the jokes!" Laura frowned and play-punched him in the chest. "From my experience, most guys can't take a tease. Just don't take advantage of me, and you are free to enjoy yourself as much as you want."

"Luckily for us, I'm not most guys!"

"You're right on that. You actually put the toilet seat down."

"I thought this wasn't a joking matter to you, babe."

"We'll see if you can hold up your end of the bargain."

"Deal," Michael smiled.

"Deal," Laura said mock-sternly, but after a while, she let her stone face crack and giggled as she hugged him tiredly. Michael planted a kiss on her forehead after pulling her hood down and hugged her back.

"Thank you."

"Off to the bedroom then?"

"You go ahead. I'll go get myself cleaned."

Michael went and laid down on his bed. It was a rather large one, but it wasn't a double and only truly adjusted to one person. As such, they had to be basically glued to each other when sleeping. They haven't encountered any problems yet. But he had to wonder how she was planning on pulling this off.

As he waited, he unbuttoned his shorts to free his dick, then after further consideration, buttoned them again. He didn't want to seem like he just couldn't wait for the opportunity to get a head.

The door opened and in walked Laura, the ears of her little red panda onesie giving away her silhouette. Whereas Michael usually slept in a tank top and shorts, she preferred her cutesy dress-up clothes in the night, something he was made aware of very early into their relationship. He hadn't entirely grasped this fetish aspect of hers, but it never got in the way either. And if it made her happy, he was more than willing to go along with it.

She stopped at her duffel bag to pick up her teddy bear and crawled into the bed. Michael was staring daggers at the thing.

"My old nemesis!" he said in an overdramatic villain voice. "How do you forget your sleeping pills but bring that thing along?"

"What's your issue with Romeo? I always bring him with me wherever I go. I've had him for most of my life."

"He steals all of my cuddles! They are meant for me!"

"You? Careful there! This little guy has gotten more action than all my boyfriends combined! He's practically my fiancé by now. You are the real sidechik here!"

"I won't be bested by this stuffed menace!" Michael declared, traces of real jealousy hidden beneath his theatrics.

"Then you better behave!" Laura grinned, huddling to him, her feet near his head, face on his lap.

Without further ado, she undid the buttons and fished out his penis from his shorts. Despite the situation, Michael was displeased to see he was still soft.

"Hmm. Maybe you really aren't that eager after all," Laura chuckled.

All Michael could say was an awkward "sorry".

"It's alright. It doesn't need to be hard for this," she said even as she started working her thumb up and down. "Good night then."

With that, she laid her head onto his thighs and took him into her mouth. Michael couldn't stifle a pleased groan as the wet, warm sensation enveloped his member. She paid it no mind as she laid there, curled up, clutching her teddy bear close to her chest. Beneath her hood, her eyes were closed and her mouth was making weak suckling motions, not unlike sucking on a pacifier. A stray strand of blonde hair fell from beneath her hood and he moved his hand to brush it off. She twitched a little at his touch but didn't rouse or stop her suckling.

At that moment she looked more peaceful than Michael had ever seen her. Or anyone. He would almost say she appeared innocent, if it wasn't for his slowly growing cock, moving rhythmically along with her lips.

Michael reached out to dim the nightlamp, only leaving it bright enough for him to make out her features. Laura's hood was keeping her eyes in the shade, so the gloomy light didn't disturb her.

As Michael started approaching full mast, his dick became more aware of the workings of her mouth. He could vaguely feel her tongue resting against his tip, the faint suction making him grow further until Laura's lips stretched around his girth, his tip filling her mouth.

Feeling more sensitive, Michael found himself barely resisting the urge to move his hips with her rhythm, trying to speed things up. To keep his hand from touching Laura's head, he rested it on her leg instead. With them being right beside him, he could comfortably stroke up and down her calf, before gradually moving higher to her thigh.

He kept his touching light as to not disturb her, however it seemed she noticed, because soon after she grabbed his hand by the wrist and placed it higher onto her ass. After giving it a few gentle squeezes, she then guided his fingers to the butt flap of her onesie, then let him slowly pull it open to reveal her perfect, round behind.

Michael's hand reflexively glued itself to the smooth, bubbly flesh of Laura's ass, stroking it and digging dis fingers into it, the fuzz of her onesie's red panda tail which fell into her ass crack tickling him lightly with every move. After a while, something he wasn't expecting snatched his attention, shining from beneath the fake fur. A glint of a jewel plug.

He stared at it like bewitched. Laura must have sensed his shock from the lack of further groping, for her lips had formed a sly smile around his cock. Without opening her eyes, she withdrew from it just a little and mumbled a bit incomprehensively: "You can touch it if you want," before continuing her suckling.

Michael, still unsure how to proceed, brushed the tail aside and made a careful move to touch the jeweled tip of the toy. He felt Laura react to his touch, as her anus involuntarily flexed, moving the plug like a whole another kind of pacifier. Enthralled, Michael grabbed her ass cheek and spread it open to peek under the stopper, seeing how the shaft was swallowed by Laura's tight backdoor hole.

This gesture also had the side effect of revealing her nether lips, held shut between her thighs. Michael adjusted his grip so that he could reach his thumb to her entrance and pull it apart for him to see the pale skin give way to her glistening pink walls.

After feasting his eyes for a while, he let go and instead used his thumb to lightly brush over her opening, ever so gently teasing her lips. Laura let out the slightest sound to note his efforts but had otherwise remained unresponsive. Michael felt the faint involuntary spasms of her legs every time his finger touched down upon her sensitive skin, an unconscious reaction of her body rather than an appreciative encouragement.

He continued his weak teasing for what felt like eternity. He alternated between brushing or spreading her vagina and lightly wiggling the plug, all the while wishing he could just lean over and bury his face in there, before he realized he was teasing himself more than her. Her occasional shudders had also long since subsided, something which he had ignored in his enthrallment.

Curious how far he could go without disturbing her, Michael spread her cheeks again and slowly pushed his digit in her up to the first joint. Getting no response, he tried going up to the second joint before feeling afraid he would go too far. Laura hadn't reacted to his intrusion in the slightest.

Having time to think, Michael also observed a difference in the rhythm of her suckling. It had faded noticeably, both in speed and intensity, resembling an occasional subconscious lip movement rather than a steady sucking motion.

Michael soon realized she had fallen asleep.

Lying in his lap, relaxed and motionless, her eyes were closed, breathing slow. Her mouth was flexing along with her breathing, the only evidence of movement being the slow rising and falling of her chest. Michael touched her forehead with one finger, again brushing aside the stray strand of hair. She hadn't reacted.

"Laura?" he whispered just to make sure, but the sleeping girl gave no reply. She just lay there, appearing peaceful and innocent even despite the still rigid penis between her lips.

The reasonable thing to do would be to leave her and go jack one off in the bathroom. It's what Michael would have done naturally if a girl had fallen asleep on him.

However, he had gotten her explicit permission to "use her mouth" to finish himself off. And apparently, she had done this before. Countless times even.

He wandered how to go about it without waking her, but came up short, at least assuming she was not a heavy sleeper. She hadn't reacted to his touch so far, so perhaps once she fell asleep it wasn't that hard for her to stay that way? Otherwise, why would she let him do this?

Whit that logical conclusion, Michael decided to give it a try. He reached out to grab the base of his shaft and begun jerking it. It seemed to work, but the movement created too much of a disturbance as it flopped around Laura's mouth, so he quickly gave that up. Thinking, he carefully placed a hand on the back of Laura's head and very gently tried rocking it back and forth, letting the natural adhesion of her lips work his tip.

It felt really good but also very slow as he couldn't go faster out of fear of waking her up. He tried using his other hand to grip his penis between his fingers and producing a less disruptive motion to get off and it kind of worked, but it also turned out he was significantly less dexterous with his offhand than he thought, and he couldn't reach Laura's head with it to switch them.

Figuring out a new strategy once more, Michael let go of Laura and instead tried to thrust up as lightly as he could. After testing a few approaches, he found he didn't need to move his hips at all, just flex his rear muscles to thrust forward just right, without going further than the tip. It also proved that he could do it fast and without disturbance.

Quickly getting hold of this new technique, Michael was soon pumping away inside Laura's mouth, his tip entering and withdrawing twice per second. He reached down with his hand and got a hold of his member with two fingers, adding extra stimulation to his shaft with each thrust. It was working and he was getting closer extremely quickly.

He couldn't tell what it was, the frustration, the thought of how kinky what he was doing was, maybe it was the sight of sleeping Laura lying on his lap. Whatever the cause, he found himself at the edge very soon and he was about to go plummeting down.

Michael grunted as he came, his hips bucking so hard he was afraid Laura would wake up. The trembling gripped him even as he unloaded into her mouth, a deluge of hot seed bursting from between her lips. The bliss clouded his mind and when it ended, he was breathing deep and quick, louder than he would have dared, in fear of waking Laura.

Even as he recuperated, Michael immediately withdrew, letting the cum spill from Laura's mouth. But not nearly enough, he realized. He watched in awe as she swallowed in her sleep, gulping down portions of his load. He waited until she stopped ingesting all that remained of his seed before he moved to clean her up. Even then, he made sure there was nothing left before wiping her mouth and the sheets. He closed the butt flap of her pajamas and moved to the bathroom to clean himself next.

It might not have been his strongest orgasm, but it was definitely one of the most memorable.

When he retuned to the bedroom, all sobered up, the sight of Laura calmly sleeping on the bed like nothing had happened made his heart beat faster. He had just done what had to be the kinkiest thing in his life, yet here she was, completely at peace. And it had all been her idea!

Slowly, Michael approached the bed and sat beside her sleeping form. He gently stroked her forehead, feeling her breath on his fingers whenever his hand passed in front of her face. He may have been sitting there for ten whole minutes before he decided he too might want to get some sleep.

He moved his pillow to the foot of the bed so he would be facing Laura. When he had tucked himself under the blanket, Michael watched her face from the comfortable softness of his pillow as his eyes quickly grew heavy.

"I love you," he whispered before he lost himself to his dreams.

* * *

The light shone bright and irritating, piercing directly through Laura's closed eyelids. Unable to hide from the intruding rays, she was forced to embrace the waking world as she slowly lifted herself from the bed.

A heavy smell of bacon and eggs assaulted her nose, forcing all remains of sleepiness away from her mind. Looking at the clock, Laura realized it was close to noon. Michael, forever the early bird, must have eaten without her, whatever breakfast he had made for her having long since gone cold, or had been mercifully devoured by him in her stead.

Deciding there was no need to hurry, she let her head hit the pillow for a moment more while she rubbed eyes awake. As her senses gradually awoke, Laura found a familiar taste lingering in her mouth. Her heart jumped at her sudden realization of what had transpired, and she immediately got up from the bed.

She examined herself in the mirror. She was all clean. The sheets were all clean, from what she could see. Yet there was no denying that he had done it!

A small smirk creeped onto her face.

So, he had enjoyed himself after all. Perhaps she could yet convince him to give her fantasies a chance!

* * *

Note: English isn't my first language so I apologize for any grammatical or stylistic errors. I always appreciate any feedback I get, especially comments. Thank you.