All Comments on 'Penis Pacifier'

by BoredInQuarantine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
yowseryowserabout 2 years ago

Cute!

Something different, very clever. I hope you had a chance to bench-test this before writing (always write what you know, they say.) I am particularly fond of that half-waking stage at the edge of sleep, you did this nicely. Some of the story is a bit over the top, but you handled things well. And such an honorable enabler...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story! Nothing makes a girl feel more relaxed than sucking and his enjoyment was very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great, creative story. Very well written.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Interesting concept. Good story.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story i do hope we get to find out what her fantasy is

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

As a male, I’ve had this as a fetish fantasy where I’m the pacifier.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Interesting story! My third wife also enjoyed falling asleep with my cock in her mouth. She just loved cocks - all sizes, colours, soft, hard, married, single - it didn't matter. Actually, she enjoyed married-and-cheating cocks more than single ones, but my point is that she enjoyed them all. And I'm never going to say I didn't love the attention she gave to mine, and for that matter, to other men's too.

She loved fucking, ass fucking as well, but sucking cock was always at the top of her agenda. Dream cum true.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

The butt plug was also an interesting touch, though unexplained.

My current wife has used butt plugs to stop up her pussy when she came home from being fucked with a load of jizz for me. I don't like the PVC taste polluting the creampie taste, but I appreciate the effort.

Rye

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous