Penis Reduction Seduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dirty boy." She said, as she saw Nate spitting in his hand before trying to coat his cock with the saliva. 'Need to get him some Lube.' She noted to herself, though she loved the animistic way in which he used his own spit.

Zoe reached for 'Little Nate' as soon as Big Nate was being tugged on at full speed. She rubbed the head up and down her slit, her lips opening and when the cock-end was coated in her slimy juices she ran it up and over her clit repeatedly. Slow and gentle at first, before picking up the speed and applying more pressure until she could feel an orgasm building up inside her.

Her hips were gyrating, grinding her ass into the bed, like she was trying to ride an imaginary cock inside her. She could feel she was close to cumming now, and brought the head of the dildo back down to her entrance, as she gyrated on it, it was as if her pussy was trying to suck that black cock inside it. Like it was telling it, 'this is where you belong'.

Zoe couldn't wait any longer, she slid the 9 inch dildo deep inside her tight wet snatch and right at that moment...

"Sexy fucking slut!" Nate said jerking his massive cock harder to the photo. This sent Zoe over the edge as a huge orgasm ripped through her body and she let out an audible moan. For a second she saw Nate stop and his head turn towards the door.

She lay there still, panicked, but her pussy still spasming around 'Little Nate'. Part of her was scared she might get caught, but a bigger part of her was excited by the prospect of Nate coming through to her room with his big cock and balls swinging, to check that she was alright. She needn't have worried however, as Nate was soon back to stroking that monster.

Zoe's eyes were glued to the screen the whole time as she recovered from that orgasm. Her hand began to slowly fuck herself with the Dildo. As she saw Nate picking up the pace with his stroking, she began to pick up the pace with her self fucking. He was getting close to cumming, she could tell.

"That's my boy, give me that sample!" She said to the screen.

"Gonna give you this big load Dr Z" Nate said, hoping that Zoe was listening or watching from the door, as he dropped to his knees readying himself.

"Yessss. Give me that load!" Zoe answered him, frantically shoving 'Little Nate' harder and faster into her hungry pussy.

"Gonna cum all over those big ass tits, you sexy bitch!" Nate replied.

"Yessss. Give me all that cum! Pleaseee!" Zoe squealed

"Fuckkkkkk!" Bellowed Nate, unleashing a huge torrent of cum all over Zoe and her red dress. The second jet spurted way into the air and completely out of control as the kid tried to find the sample cup. He managed to get to the cup just in time for the 3rd and subsequent loads of cum sprayed from his giant cock to fill up the cup completely once again.

"Cummmming!" Zoe moaned again at the sight of all that cum exploding from the black stud in her spare bedroom. The black stud who was jacking his huge cock and unleashing the biggest load of cum she had ever seen, and doing it over her. It made her feel wild! And it made her squirt, the fluid leaking all down the dildo shaft and creating a wet pool on the bed.

Zoe lay there half in a daze for a good few minutes. Her head swimming with thoughts of Nate. Nate and his cock. Nate and his big load. She wasn't sure which of those two were turning her on more, the idea of being stretched and fucked by something so big and powerful, or the idea of having all that potent cum exploding deep inside her, and potentially, finally knocking her up.

'How I long for a baby.' She thought to herself for a second.

"Zoe?" Nate called, regaining her attention.

"One moment!" She called back, surprised to see that he was no longer on her screen and must have changed already. She shuddered and writhed as she pulled 'Little Nate' out of her soaking pussy. Struggling to stand, she did her robe up as best she could, not even bothering to pull her panties back over to cover her pussy properly, and made her way to the bedroom door.

"How did it go?" She asked looking flustered as she entered the hallway.

"Great" Nate replied. "I had some pretty good inspiration!" He added with a smile, referring to the photo.

"Well whatever works" Zoe answered, not sure that was the wisest response, but too high from her orgasm to think of a better retort.

"You ok Zoe?" Nate asked, nodding towards her hand and robe.

"Oh...Yeah." Zoe stuttered, looking at her slimy wet hand and the wet patch on her robe. "Juice box accident!" She lied just as a trickle of her own juices slowly began to run down her inner thigh.

"Squirted everywhere!" She smiled knowingly.

"Well looks like you made a heck of a mess." Nate said.

"That makes two of us then." Zoe teased, looking into the spare room making Nate burst out with laughter.

"So I'll see you after practice tonight?" Nate asked.

"I'll look forward to it!" Zoe smiled, hoping her husband would be working late.

12