All Comments on 'Penny'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story as usual. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

your stories always make me smile. They deliver nice positive messages. Thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

At first it bothered me that Les was going to have sex with Penny and thought it was kind of deceitful of him with June away and trusting him to watch over Penny. Anyway, I just kept reading and hoped it would work out, which it did. Good story with some sweet sex with both mother and daughter. Thanks

cliqueggecliqueggeover 2 years ago

Loved the story - thanks - 5 stars - but I have to say when she stated "Nothing has been in there for nearly 20 years" wasn't her daughter only 17 at that stage ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I love Les' sex adventures with what is it, four women? Lov that he has a hairy chest, and as a 28 year old ex-Marine, he seems a very muscular, masculine, sexy man. Loved reading your story, in fact, love reading ALL your stories!

imnotacyberbullyimnotacyberbullyover 2 years ago

good story, but the "all three of them went their merry ways afterward" conclusion, while realistic, feels... honestly just uninspired and lazy.

what's the point of building up these relationships if that's the conclusion?

the male MC ended up just never having a vulnerable moment to either female characters, the PTSD/vet background was essentially meaningless in the end, and there was basically no reason to traumatize the young girl if all her insecurities were gonna stem from being fat anyway.

just an unsatisfying experience overall.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Wonderful story as always, I was a little bummed out that he did not end up with June or Penny.

Avi_DreaderAvi_Dreaderover 2 years ago

Apart from her letting out the long whale which must have been a sight to see, this was a great story.

bureebureeover 2 years ago

great story and well written - five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story by a great writer!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Another R410 masterpiece! Great fantasy well told. Always a pleasure when one of your yarne winds up in the follow list.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Romantic, gently erotic and very readable. Really good they went their separate ways after such positive relationships - unrealistic to keep together and wrong for the story. Thanks for another good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 stars. It was well written there's a couple continuity errors somebody already mentioned one of them. I didn't give it five stars only because I felt like something was missing. The ending was sweets but not quite what I was hoping for and there was a lot of build up and I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story hope to read many more

J6480J648010 months ago

Very well crafted and sympathetically told. Almost realistic....5*s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous