Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had asked Penny where she was going with the other's she told me the local burger/custard joint. It had become a popular place to hang out on Friday nights. She was 18, I trusted her and had no doubts she would be where she said she would. An hour later I made a last-minute decision on the way home from the hardware store to stop in and see how things were. She'd only been hanging out with Alice and her bunch a short while and I didn't get the impression that Penny was always included, she may have been with them, but not necessarily a part of the group.

Walking in I saw what I suspected might happen, there were the three couples together in a booth and Penny by herself in the booth behind them. She was looking at her phone scrolling through who knows what when I sat next to her. Before she could say anything I embraced her in a tight hug, my mouth was next to her ear.

"Don't act surprised, close your eyes when I kiss you. Play along."

Pulling back I lifted her chin with two fingers of my left hand, pulling her lips to mine, just as they were about to touch I whispered, "Eyes closed."

Her lips were soft, full and inviting, I could have kissed her for minutes. Instead I sat back letting my left hand graze her right breast as I sat sideways to her.

"Hi babe. Sorry I'm late, one of the professors wanted to go over an assignment with me. What are we sharing tonight, a raspberry sundae or turtle? Turtle it is, be right back."

I leaned and gave her a quick peck on the lips, looked up at the six in the booth staring at us and said, "Hi guys."

I returned with a Turtle sundae and two spoons. She was silent as we ate, at one point I smiled and blew her a kiss. An ear to ear smile immediately invaded her face. With the sundae gone we sat next to one another as she told me about her part time job at the floral shop, I made sure the others could see how interested I was in what she told me. Our knees were touching when I scooted a smidge closer and put my hand on her inner thigh several inches below the crotch. Her breath caught as she quickly inhaled and placed her hand on mine.

Her eyes were like pools of fire and wantonness, it was as though something she wasn't aware of woke within. I kissed the index finger of my left hand and held it to her lips where she kissed it in return. Talking so softly I could barely hear her words she uttered.

"Will you kiss me again?"

I was hoping the others were staring as our lips met, I gently probed her mouth, she eagerly opened it. She had no idea what to do beyond that so I took over, gently invading her mouth, making sure the others realized we were Frenching. As we broke the kiss I slowly trailed my fingers through her long natural blonde hair, pulling it lightly as though I didn't want to let go of her. As I leaned back she slid my hand further up her thigh, it was now close enough that I could feel the heat between her legs. I stopped it and pulled her to me for another hug while I barely whispered.

"Not here honey. You're supposed to be my girl, not my slut. Are you ready to go sugar lips? The night is young."

She stopped at the booth where the others were seated, "My boyfriend is going to take me home. I'll see you later Alice."

I grabbed her hand and held on like I owned her, which I could have, but that wasn't what she needed. She didn't need to be dominated and humiliated, she needed to be tenderly loved and made to see how special she was. Plus size or not, makes no difference. I opened the truck door and helped her in, as I leaned toward her she knew what to do and gave me a soft kiss. She was silent as we drove home, pulling my truck under the carport she turned to look at me.

"I know all of that stuff was pretend, but thanks, it made me feel so good to not be ignored. I know most guys don't want to be seen with the fat chick, so thanks for making it special."

I told her to stay put so I could open the door for her, as she took my hand and slid out I made sure to hold on a second or two longer than necessary. Walking into the entryway I could tell she wanted to say something of significance, instead she uttered under her breath.

"Thanks Les, see you in the morning for our walk."

As we power walked through the park in the morning I noticed she hadn't put on a sports bra. It was a regular bra that let her breasts swing and move as we walked. Not a lot, but enough for me to notice, she acted nonchalant as though nothing was different. What gave her away were the sideways glances she kept stealing, she knew, she damned sure knew. I was beginning to wonder if my attempt to make her friends jealous didn't open a pandoras box I hadn't expected. During our cool down portion I asked if she was doing anything with her friends that night.

"Oh, they aren't my friends, not really. Alice invites me along because she knows how lonesome it gets when your fat. Todd takes her out and calls her his girlfriend because she gives him BJ's. She told me that's what I'll need to do if I want dates, she says that's what fat girls have to do."

I was somewhat surprised, "That's news to me angel. I don't remember reading that in the rule book for dates. Not that there is one, but I've still never heard a plus size girl must give a guy a blow job to get a date. If you aren't going out with the gang tonight, why don't you come to the cinema with me? We'll go early enough for popcorn and pop to be our supper."

"What's playing?" She asked.

I laughed, "Does it matter. I'm looking for an excuse to not have to cook. You in or out?"

She laughed, "I'm in, what time?"

"Let's do the 5:15." She nodded and scampered off ahead of me shouting back she had to pee. To our delight the theater wasn't so crowded that someone was sitting next to you, there were five or six seats between us and the other people. The movie was okay but not mesmerizing, we finished off the popcorn and as I gazed around I noticed several couples throughout the place were necking. Penny was making the same observation and reached her hand behind my neck mashing her lips to mine. She broke the kiss and whispered.

"Can we make out? Like these others, I know some of them, I want them to see you kissing me."

As we made out Penny suddenly took my hand and placed it on her breast. I held it in place and gently squeezed it. In a whisper I asked.

"Penny, are you sure you want me to touch your breast? Others might see."

Her answers shocked me, "I know. Audrey Carpenter is watching, I want her to see you feeling my boobs. It's okay, I like it and I trust you."

There was more than a handful, I wished we were somewhere I could open the blouse, push the bra up and attack those fat nipples with my mouth. What a contrast they would be to her mother's smaller breasts and tight little nipples. I was momentarily conflicted about being with Penny when I had been with June the past several months, as I say, momentarily. Penny would be headed for school a few days after June returned, at which time I could change my focus from Penny to June. I wasn't sure just how much Penny knew of her mother and me but saw no reason to bring it up.

I was now feeling both breasts as best I could in that position, I'd managed to tug the bouse from her waist and had my hand underneath, softly molding her lovely pliable breasts. When I pushed the cup up and my hand was filled with firm weighty tit flesh she whimpered into my mouth and her body shook, like a shiver going down her back. I gently rolled the already hardened nipple, pulling it out ever so gently, then smashing my hand against the fullness of her tit. Her chest was pushing into me, I was about to unleash the other breast when I realized the movie was coming to an end. As I tried pulling the bra back in place she took over, in seconds she was as presentable as when we walked in.

In the truck she quickly looked my way, "Was I a slut to put your hand on my boob, or want Audrey to see it?"

"No angel, I don't think you're a slut, but you wanna be careful what you do in public. Behind closed doors you can be anything you like, but not in public. Did you like having me feel you up? You seemed to be enjoying yourself."

Though it was dusk I could see her face flush, little goosebumps appeared on her arms as she smiled. Speaking ever so softly.

"It felt good. I didn't know playing with my boobs could make me wet down there. I've never been this wet. Is that normal?"

"That's normal Penny, it's how a woman's body reacts when she's sexually aroused."

She threw her hands up, "I read all of this stuff in sex-ed, but I never imagined it could be so moving. Sure, they talk about passion, but if you don't know what it is it doesn't make sense. Can we do that some more when we get home?"

Hmm, I wondered if things might be going a bit too fast. "Are you sure Penny, it tends to lead toward things you may not want to do. Maybe we should give it a week or so to think about it."

She was silent the remaining ten-minute ride home, as I was helping her from the truck she pushed in for a kiss, her chest tight to me, her hips tilted upward and made contact with my hardening dick. As she dry humped me she started breathing erratically, kissing me with fervency, almost in a demanding fashion. In the house she asked something that caught me completely off guard

"I want to kiss and make out some more. I want you to feel me up, should I take off my bra and panties?"

"You should leave them on Penny. I want you to know what it's like to be felt up with clothes over those most private parts, to know what it feels like to allow a man to reach the point where you're eager for him to unwrap you. I'm hoping I'll find a silky patch of natural blonde hair on your sweet pussy when I slide my hand down the front of your panties. No honey, leave it all on, we'll get them off in due time."

She whispered, "Yes, there's hair on my pussy."

As we kissed I was running my hand up the inside of her thigh stopping a few inches below the warm dampness my fingers sensed.

"Take your blouse off Penny, I want to get to your tits."

My fingers made contact with her soft damp panties about the same time her bra hit the floor. Those lovely melons didn't sag or drop, they were big, but they were firm, stiff, waiting to be sucked and molded by my lips. The nipples were wide and extended a solid half inch or more, as I sucked, her back arched and she let out a deep moan. I could feel her body tremble as I left that nipple and taking the other into my mouth while I played with the other breast. The hand under her skirt was now poised for my fingers to rub against the gusset of her panties. She pushed her pelvis against my fingers causing the panties to sink between the blood engorged labia.

I pushed her leg to the side and cupped her sex, causing her to moan louder than before, her hips were humping into my hand, her breathing stopped as she rolled her head back and let out a long wale. Ah, the first of many orgasms to come in the next 24 hours. Moving my hand so I could slide two fingers under the elastic of the leg opening I brushed them through the soft silky bush awaiting me. I removed my fingers, found the elastic of the waistband and slid my hand into the promise land, the soft silkiness of her muff was pumping into my hand in what seemed like an uncontrollable manner. Dipping a finger into the thick warm slickness between the labia I brought it up and made contact with her clit. Her body jumped, she bit my lip and spoke loudly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Mmm, I want it now, I want you to fuck me. Take my cherry."

I playfully slapped her thigh," Let's go to my bedroom, I need to get you completely ready." Standing at the side of my bed I played with her breasts and spoke. "Take off your skirt and panties, then scoot over the top of me until your pussy is on my mouth. Do it Penny, do what I tell you."

I stood and undressed at the same time, when my stiff cock came into view she gasped. "I've never seen one before. Why is it so big on top?"

"That's called the head, mine is what's called a cut cock. Now, up on the bed and do as I said, this is called sitting on my face."

With her chubby thighs on either side of my head I admired the puffy previously innocent pussy before my eyes. Her labia matched the rest of her body, full, firm and waiting to be wrapped around my cock. With my hands on her grapefruit size tits and my tongue in her gooey cunt I had her bellering like a demon possessed woman within five minutes. I liked her taste as well as her aroma, it wasn't heady or overwhelming, it was musky and sweet at the same time, my dick was like a broom handle. Her cream was all over my mouth and chin, she smiled at me as she collapsed against the headboard. When she'd recovered she lay next to me, her pussy softly grinding against my hip, her large firm breast pressed tight to my side. Looking up she asked.

"Do I give you a blow job now? If I do, you'll have to teach me."

I kissed her as I moved over the top of her, "No, not yet. Now I make love to you. I take your virginity, I make you a complete woman."

I'd only been with one other virgin, Joan Whitaker, when we gave ourselves to each other three weeks before I was due to report for basic training. Being young and full of ourselves we were sure we knew all about sex, I remembered just how little we actually knew that night. Over the next two weeks we got pretty good at making each other grunt, but that first time was entirely different, and not necessarily in a good way. I was determined to take my time with Penny, to tell her what was about to happen and try to make it at least tolerable, if not satisfying.

I kissed Penny long and passionately, her body was pushing against mine, I stopped kissing and looked into her eyes.

"It will hurt at first, but I'll go slow. As soon as I break the hymen I'll stop and wait until you're ready. If we do this right, by the time we're done it should feel good. Open your legs, I'll tell you everything I'm going to do."

She adjusted her body so I could lay between her thick thighs, I moved the head of my cock up and down through the thick cream of her arousal and stopped at the entrance to her vagina.

"I'm going to push in gently, it'll be uncomfortable as your pussy lips open up, the hymen is right at the opening, when I push in you'll probably feel a sharp pain. Although, some girls feel less, I just want you to be ready. Take a deep breath, exhale and let me know when you're ready."

I could tell she was willing her body to relax, then nodded and said, "now."

As slick as she was and as much of her natural lubrication was on the head I popped through the outer and inner labia with little resistance. The hymen had been broken, I stopped moving as she let out a cry, when she seemed to recover she said okay. I slowly rocked forward an inch at a time, I wanted her body to have enough time to adjust, after all, my cock was invading a part of her body that had never been disturbed.

It was the tightest pussy my cock had ever been in, including my first time. It felt like I was pushing against a solid wall until her vaginal muscles began to relax and adjust. It took several strokes and a few minutes before I was firmly inside, I wasn't balls deep yet, half my cock was still outside, but I was firmly embedded. I kissed the tear from her cheek and asked if she was okay. She nodded as I continued. When my balls touched her ass she let out a deep moan and put her hands on my ass holding me still.

"Do I have all of you Les? My pussy feels like it's being split in two, your cock is so big."

What was hanging between my legs had never let me down before, it was not only long enough to fill every pussy that willingly received it, but it was also thick enough to touch all the hidden spots others may have missed. There's nothing quite like the feeling of having your cock in a tight 18-year-old pussy, her vaginal walls were hugging me so tight it almost hurt moving back and forth. I knew she would begin to feel better before long and started increasing the length of my strokes. I'd been slowly and softly rocking in and out of her sweet little honey pot a solid ten minutes when her body stiffened and she let out a loud grunt. Her hips began pushing into me as she pulled me down for a tongue twirling kiss. I lifted so she could watch between us, with her neck craned she watched thirty seconds or more before lying back.

Looking into my eyes she spoke, "It's starting to feel good, what should I do?"

"If it doesn't hurt lift your hips up when I push in. Mmm-hmm, like that, Good Penny, you're doing good. Now just let your body dictate what you do from here on. Are you on the pill Penny?"

She nodded. "It helps with my periods, you can cum in me if you want to."

"I do, indeed I do. When I get ready to cum you'll feel the head swell and feel like I'm getting bigger. You might feel it squirting inside, some women don't, but I think most do. That might make you cum again, just let your body take over at that point Penny."

I began pushing a bit faster and harder, her chubby hips were pushing up to meet my thrust as we ascended closer and closer to the point of orgasmic utopia. Her breasts were moving back and forth with each thrust, I could hear her talking softly to herself.

"It's getting bigger, oh my, oh my, I can feel it getting bigger. Oh my god here comes another one."

As another climax ripped through her body I slammed forward, grunted like a pig in mating season and unloaded all the sperm my balls had inside her hot hungry pussy. She kept squealing.

"I can feel it, I can feel it."

I moved back slightly as I began to soften, when I slipped out she winced. Pink tinged juices flowed from her vagina, trickling downward across her ass cheek. She put her hand over her pussy trying to stop it. I moved it away.

"Let it be Penny, you aren't gonna be able to stop it. We'll take a bath or a shower in a few minutes. How do you feel, are you alright?"

"My pussy hurts, but it feels good at the same time. I feel like I'm swollen, I know I'm sore. I don't think I can do that again tonight."

"No Penny, we won't do that again tonight, maybe tomorrow if you aren't so sore."

"Should I give you a blow job now?"

"Nope, plenty of time for that later. Now, we take a bubble bath and get some sleep. You'll sleep in bed with me tonight."

When I woke it was with Penny's hand on mine guiding me between her legs.

"Feel me Les, I'm a little sore but I want you to touch me. Can we do it again today? I want to do it every day before mom comes home. I know what you two do, I know you have sex, I can hear you at night. I don't mind though, especially now that I know why mom moans and makes noises. I'll be off to school a few days after she's home, you have to make sure you do it to me lots before I leave."

I was gently massaging her tender seeping vulva as I attempted to speak. She cut me off.

"Don't say it Les. I know we aren't in love or stuff like that, you're way older than me and I want to get through school before I marry someone. It's different now though, now I know what sex is and what being wanted is, not just for a piece of ass or a blow job, but really wanted. For me, for myself, regardless of whether I'm what's considered slender or not. I plan to continue exercising with you and eating better so I'll lose more weight, but I also know I don't have to be skinny to be loved."

I wondered where a socially withdrawn girl like Penny had gained so much insight, she saw life for what it was in a way most people her age couldn't imagine. This introverted girl had become an opinionated woman in a very short time. We made love twice that next day, once in the morning and again late at night, each time she was more comfortable. As we lounged on the couch a few nights later I brought up the topic of her dad. She put her finger on my lips to stop me.