Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dads gone. He shouldn't have done what he did, and I shouldn't have seen it, but I did. It's mom who keeps me in this shell thinking that I'll never get past it. Between the counseling and just growing up I've come to deal with it, but she never has. That's why I can't go to college in town, she'll smother me, I need to go away. Now I'll go away wiser, I won't fall for the first guy who tries to get in my pants with flattering words, or the old diatribe, it's what fat girls have to do to get a date. You showed me different Les."

Over the next eleven days we enjoyed every position we could imagine and christened every room in the house except her mothers' bedroom. The first time we did it doggy I grinned watching the ass waves as I pounded her chubby behind. That and on her stomach with a pillow under her abdomen became her favorite positions, she couldn't seem to get enough. We did get around to a blow job, in fact she practiced three days in a row when I would get home from classes. The girl could suck cock like an old pro, between her succulent pussy and soft warm lips she kept my balls drained.

Three days after June got home we moved Penny into the dorm on campus two hours away. After kisses and hugs June told me she would get the car while I took the trash to the dumpster. As soon as the lift doors closed Penny's arms were around my neck, warm, soft lips on mine, her pussy pushing into me. As we hugged goodbye she sniffled.

"Thank you Les. You made me a woman, your woman. I know you and mom are together, but you can have me anytime you want. I love you."

The ride home was quiet but not in a bad way, it was what one might describe as subdued. Later that night we were in her bed necking and feeling each other when June said softly.

"Fuck me Les, fuck me hard. I need to feel you shoot deep inside. I need to know your mine."

June wasn't one to talk much during sex so it surprised me. As we lay in the aftermath of coitus she turned so her body was against mine, running her fingers through the hair on my chest she stopped and looked up.

"I know Penny gave herself to you while I was gone."

I was ready to panic and run for the hills until she spoke.

"It's okay, it really is. I knew she was curious and feared she'd end up with some perv at college. I'm glad it was you, she told me you were tender and didn't hurt her."

I pulled back enough to look in her eyes. "She told you?"

"Of course she told me, I'm her mother. A woman can tell when another woman is being sexually satisfied, I could see that all over her the minute I walked in. The glow, the swagger, the confidence, the soft smile when she looked at you. She sat on my bed and talked all about it the first night I was home. I told her you were mine but if you wanted to visit her at the dorm a time or two I wouldn't be upset."

I was perplexed, "Really, you would let me do that? I mean, you can't stop me, but you wouldn't be pissed if I did?"

"No, I wouldn't be pissed as long as you're mine until you graduate and move on. With Penny at school I want you to move into my room permanently. No more of this sneaking up and down the stairs."

I stayed with June another year until I graduated. During that time I visited penny a total of three times, the first time was to put an end to her roomie saying that I didn't exist. I arrived on a Friday afternoon and texted Penny where to meet me and to wear a loose top with no bra. With her roomie sitting across from us I made it a point to slip my hand under penny's top and softly play with her breast. Not enough that everyone in the room could see, but her roomie certainly did.

The last time I visited was just before she met her boyfriend, who eventually became her husband. She and her dorm roomie had rented a flat, it was another show for her roomie, who without my knowledge had hidden in the closet to watch Penny and I fuck like sex starved maniacs. Lying in bed that Sunday morning Penny came back from the bathroom and asked if I would screw Wendy, her roomie. Seems Wendy was impressed and super horny. What's a guy to do in a situation such as that? You're right, I screwed her until she screamed.

After graduation June and I parted amicably, it was time for me to go, it was time for her to get on with living. Prior to my leaving she'd met a 51-year-old widower, it was plain to see she had feelings for him but was conflicted by our sleeping arrangement. My last week in June's home we made love every day and twice on Saturday. When I drove away Monday morning she kissed me deep and said to me.

"You've been a good lover and friend Les. I never minded that you were Penny's first lover and if it doesn't work out with Phil, I may come looking for you. Have a great life stud."

I found work right away in a city in the next state, and a wife within a year. A plain Jane country girl who loves sex and is a willing partner for almost anything we want to try in the bedroom. We don't role play or consider what sex might be with another person, we're all each other needs. We have our tender moments, and we have those moments where you rip each other's clothes off and fuck until you're exhausted. Two little girls fill our lives and my bride is showing a significant amount of baby bump with our third. Had I not been in that restaurant and seen that ad so many years ago I can't imagine where life may have led me.

As for Penny? She graduated with a degree in business management. Along with her husband she started and operates a successful online business featuring clothing for plus size girls and is the proud mommy of twin girls. It's my understanding that she and her husband are in the process of diligently planting seed for number three.