Penny & Ryan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

A blow job from his beautiful step-sister had been at the top of his jerk-off fantasy list since he understood what the term meant. The familiar fantasy-image that flashed into his brain, of his dick sliding between her lips, made an immediate connection to his cock, and it began to stir, again.

"A month," he replied. "And I get to shoot off in your mouth." It was something that Suzy had yet to let him do.

Penny looked at the two girls on the screen, and imagined her tongue pushing deep inside Suzy's soft, warm, pussy hole, smelling and tasting what, in her fantasies, were her wonderful juices.

"Deal," she said. She then surprised him by leaning over, and taking all of his half-hard cock into her mouth, swirling it with her tongue, and then releasing it. She then stretched up, and kissed him passionately on the lips.

She stood up, and said, "You should probably go take a shower. You're kind of sticky."

She reached down, picked up her clothes, and he watched her walk, completely naked, to the door. She did a slow turn so he could see all of her, and then she reminded him, "Send me that video."

"You forgot this," he said picking up her cell phone, and tossing it to her.

She looked at him a little curiously. "You could have kept it and erased the video," she said.

"I trust you," he said. "And I want you to add another one. I want you to hide that someplace when you and Suzy get it on, so I can see it, too. I'll let you watch me jerk off watching it."

She pondered being filmed for a moment, and then said, "I'll think about it."

As she walked back to her room, she thought that it would be great to have a video of eating Suzy's pussy to watch over and over.

*****

In the shower, Ryan couldn't help but replay the last half hour or so over and over, and his dick was at full attention as a result. He lathered it up with a big handful of soap, and jerked himself off thinking about it having actually been in his step-sister's mouth!

*****

Wearing only his running shorts, Ryan opened the door and walked into Penny's room. She was still naked, and was tucking her vibrator into the back corner of her sweater drawer.

"Don't believe in knocking?" she said pushing the drawer closed.

"At least I didn't walk in with my camera running," he replied.

She picked up her nightshirt, and slid it over her head as he sat down in her chair. "I've been thinking about asking Suzy," he said, "and I don't see how this is ever going to work."

"Hey, we've got a deal," she protested as she sat down on her bed. "Sucking your dick was our handshake. No backing out, now."

"Yeah, I just jerked off thinking about that," he said with a grin. "And I'm not backing out. The idea of you two together is as hot to me as it is to you."

"I doubt it," she said. "I just jerked off thinking about that."

"So, the problem is broaching the subject with Suzy," he went on. "Like I said, she gets more open to new ideas when she's hot, but stopping in the middle of a good make-out session with my finger wiggling inside of her pussy, and saying, By the way, Penny is bisexually-curious, and would really like to have lesbian sex with you to see what it's like. Is that okay with you? is probably not going to go over too well."

Penny chuckled, and agreed, "Yeah, probably not. I was thinking about that, too, and I think I have an idea." She reached over, woke up her laptop, and then opened the video she had just been watching while using her vibrator. "Thanks for the link, by the way," she said as she fast-forwarded to the girl-girl scene.

"My pleasure," he said. "We'll have to sit down someday and go through my stash and see if there's anything else you'd like to have." He paused for a second, and then pointing toward her dresser drawer, added, "You can bring your little friend."

"We'll see," she said dismissively, but actually a bit intrigued by the idea. "First things first." She froze the video where the blonde was on her back on the bed, and the brunette was between her legs, eating her pussy.

"So here's my idea," she said. "This weekend, Mom and Dad are going to Vegas for his convention thing, so you can invite Suzy over here for your make-out session with the house all to yourselves. I'll pretend to be gone, too, but I'll be hiding.

"I'll give you plenty of time to watch the video and get your action going with Suzy, and to get her as hot as you can. And make sure you watch this girl-girl part," she said. "That way her curiosity will be at its peak.

"Then, when the time looks right, I'll come in—already naked—and I'll go down on Suzy. I won't even ask; I'll just start eating her pussy before she has a chance to think about what's happening. If she really is bi-curious, and it goes like it does in my head, she'll get so into it that she'll return the favor on me while you watch us."

She fast-forwarded a little ways, to the scene where the tall guy was fucking the brunette while the blonde lapped at her pussy and the cock sliding in and out of it. She froze the scene, and said, "If all goes really well, we'll probably end up like that.

"Sound like a plan?" she asked. She looked at Ryan's shorts and seeing the pronounced tent from his hard cock, she added, "I think he's in agreement."

"Who's who in the three-way there?" he asked. "Is that you or Suzy doing the eating?"

"In the scene in my head," she said with an impish grin, "we take turns." She reached over and through the fabric of his shorts, wrapped her fingers around his stiff cock. "You wouldn't mind, too much, fucking your step-sister up the cunt while your girlfriend eats her pussy and laps your cock, would you?"

"I think I could rise to the occasion," he said with a chuckle.

He stood up, removing her hand from his dick, and gently pushed her over backwards onto her bed. As he raised the hem of her nightshirt above her naked pussy, he said, "I like the way that you signed our oral agreement earlier; now it's time I add my signature."

He spread her legs, and lowered his face to her pussy, covering it with his open mouth, and sucking gently. She laid her head back on her bed, and moaned in pleasure.

He pushed his tongue as deep inside her as he could, and then he lapped up and down her slit, still flavored with her recent climax. He began to flick the tip of his tongue over her clit, then pressed his lips down over it, and sucked on it, hard.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, and put her hands on the back of his head. "Do that!"

But he surprised her by pulling away from her pussy, and crawling up on top of her. He kissed her on the lips, as she had done to him, and then straightened up, and said, "You should go take a shower; you're all sticky."

She laughed, and said, "Bastard!"

"Takes one to know one," he said with a chuckle, and stuck out his tongue at her.

He headed back to his room as she got up to head for the shower.

*****

The week dragged by for both Ryan and Penny, but was punctuated by numerous occasions of playful ass-slapping, tit-squeezing, crotch-grabbing, and flashing—all while their parents were around, adding to the mischievous naughtiness of it.

Ryan told Suzy that they would have the house all to themselves for the whole weekend, and that he wanted to watch the "Vacation-home" video with her.

She was very excited about it, and asked, "Can we watch it down in the play room, on the big TV? That's a pull-out sofa bed down there, isn't it?"

"Yeah," he answered enthusiastically. "That will be awesome! I can link my laptop to the TV, and yes that's a pull-out. Great idea!"

As their parents packed on Saturday morning, Penny walked into Ryan's room, lifted her t-shirt, flashing her naked boobs, then pulled it down, and sat on his bed.

"Okay, so let's go over how the whole thing is going to play out tonight when Suzy comes over," she began. "So, when you watch porn videos, do you get naked first, or peel your clothes off as you go along?" she asked.

"We usually undress each other as the action builds," he answered. "I think it's kind of hot to take her clothes off."

Penny grinned, thinking about watching that, and said, "I agree." Then she added, "just make sure she's completely naked by the time you're watching that girl-girl scene where they're on the bed, okay?"

"I think I can manage that," he said.

"Okay, good," she said, and then went on, "Now, you can make out with her, kissing, and rubbing her pussy with your hand, but don't put your finger in her, or rub her clit. And you can kiss her tits, but don't suck on them."

Ryan laughed, and said, "I didn't know there were going to be so many rules."

"I want you to get her hot by teasing her," Penny said, "but I want to be the one to satisfy her. Hopefully, that will get her over any bi-reservations she might have to her bi-curiosity."

She then explained how she wanted him to have Suzy positioned on the couch, which she made clear was not to be pulled out into the bed, yet. She went on to describe how she wanted him to position himself, to block Suzy's view when she entered the room.

Ryan laughed, again, and said, "It sounds like you've written a movie script for this. Are you going to shout out, Cut! Take two! from the closet, if it doesn't go like you have planned?"

Penny laughed, too, and said, "I have this worked out so completely in my head, it could be a movie script. But even if it only goes half the way I'm imagining, I'm going to be in heaven."

"I think I'm going to be right there with you!" he said.

"Speaking of with us," she said. "If you join in, it comes later, okay. This is all about me and Suzy. You just sit over in the chair, and watch."

He rubbed his crotch, and with a smile, said, "I can do that."

"I'm sure you can," she chuckled. "But here's a challenge for you. Don't touch your dick while you're watching."

"Why?" he said. "I'm going to watch the best porn scene of my life, and not jerk off? Did you forget how all of this started?"

"First of all," she explained, "if you sit there watching and whacking off, you're not going to last very long before you shoot your load all over yourself. I'm sure you want this to last as long as I do."

"Trust me," he said, "I'd be able to get it up again."

"No doubt," she said, "but it's the first load that I have scripted in my head. Believe me, you'll enjoy my way much more than yours."

"Tell me," he said.

"Nope," she answered. "It'll be your surprise reward for being a good boy."

Continued in Part-2

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers
12