All Comments on 'Penny & Ryan Pt. 05'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
prop69prop69about 6 years ago
As much as I loved the 3 kids fucking and sucking

When you added the gay male sex I dropped from SOLID 5 to a 3. For me, way too much time spent on male sex.

Too much BEAUTIFUL PUSSY to waste time male homo.

Until each mom and daughter had been fucked to pass out, then maybe a little.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
i loved this story

and i've 5 starred all the chapters. think ALL the sex is fantastic. Keep this story going!!! and i think all 7 characters are teriffic. VERY SEXY and erotic!! MORE PLEASE!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 6 years ago
Great story....

I happen to really enjoy whole-family incest stories a great deal.

This one was well done. 5* - and wold give 10 if that were possible.

Geisha1Geisha1about 6 years ago
5 stars

This is a great story. I was looking forward to reading it, and it didn’t disappoint. Can’t believe this is your first time writing on this site. You are great at it. PLEASE keep this story going. I love the plot line, the characters. It’s really a sexy erotic read. ENCORE!!!K!

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 6 years ago
Sorry to Downcheck Somewhat

I gave this chapter 4 stars because of the parent/children incest. It just doesn't do it for me. I'm not picking on you, I feel the same about this trope from anyone.

Chapters 1 - 4 rocked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Family Get-to-Gether...

I Think that ALL Families Should Be "Open Minded" about Sex and That The Parents Should Introduce "Sex" to Their Kids at a Very Early Age... Having Regular "Family Sex" is a Very Healthy Environment for Kids to Grow Up in...!!!

max052max052about 6 years ago
First rate series!!

Love incest, and the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. The voyeuristic parts just made it that much hotter. Rated the entire series 5 stars and favorited all chapters. Thanks more than I can express for such a great effort, and please keep writing, I will keep reading.

My best, max052.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I would love to hear the parents back stories which you hinted at and know how this goes forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series

Hard to believe this was your first writings. I enjoyed this very much. The whole build up was worth it to this ending. Your face to black allows the imagination to see where this could go. The parents back story is fascinating. Disregard the comments on the male portion. I'm not into that myself but it fits the narrative and doesn't dominate the action. Great work. Side note - get an editor to review your work, several errors that need fixing.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

I loved the story. Whole family incest is awesome, then mixed in with two incestuous families hoppin' and boppin' made it even better. Great job.

rodavrodavalmost 4 years ago
This supposed to be good

Could you make similar stories like this without a male sucking a dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pleas3 pick it up again.....that was a hot series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg just love your stuff so sucking fucking hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac rUK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg more more and more of these sex crazed incestuous couplings. Cunt crazed fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waiting for chapter. 6

RudyJeRudyJeabout 1 year ago

Hot, hot, so very hot!

Thanks, I will follow you on!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Absolute filth!!! Gimme more.

beardaddy150beardaddy1508 months ago

very, very hot story, love all the bi-sex action

Wiz1002Wiz10028 months ago

Wow, very hot story with so many people and events that it was hard keeping up at times, but that doesn’t distract from the atonal that I got from reading it. The mother-daughter sessions were simply amazing

Campus77Campus775 months ago

You definitely have a way with building characters. So many that I sometimes couldn't remember who was kid or parent. Certainly a great series. Hope you come back to it again sometime. I also read the pool boy story and continue to enjoy your sexy style. I'm working up the alphabet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
1365 Followers
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Penny & Ryan Series Info