Penny for your Thoughts Ch. 01

Story Info
Ben and Penny go to a party.
2.2k words
3.65
16.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"I'm so fucking horny."

Penny's words registered like molasses in my mind, slow and thick. We were high as two kites, twirling in the skies somewhere way past consciousness. Earth to Ben. Earth to Ben. Your girlfriend is calling. "Oh, yeah?" I chuckled, returning to the moment, but to my ears it sounded more like a giggle, tinny and sharp. I tried again. "Oh, nice." That didn't seem right either.

"Ben, I want to get fucked."

She sounded more insistent, bright brown eyes flashing in the candlelight on the veranda. The sounds and smells of the party inside filtered through to me, and I grew distracted by the way the rolling horizon seemed to inhale and exhale, the colors of the sunset technicolor-like in their saturation. People were chattering in the distance and I could hear indistinct words. Someone had been saying something... wait, shit. "Babe, I uh... I don't know if I can... okay, let's give it a try? We can find a bedroom." Way to sound unconvincing. Even my own intoxicated self felt major doubt at my words. I stared at a cloud, seeing infinity within.

She went quiet for a moment and I tried to focus. She was gorgeous, curvy and tan with long, loose curls and the softest skin. It seemed to glitter - between makeup, her own drug-induced dewy glow, and my visuals, she looked like a goddess. An untouchable goddess - I didn't feel capable of getting up in the sense of *standing*, much less any other. I smiled at her, trying to convey the awe and love I felt while her pout deepened. We'd been dating a year and this was the first time we'd tried anything so crazy - her older brother was throwing a birthday party, one of their guests brought "party favors", and we thought... fuck it. She wasn't that close to her brother, hadn't seen him for years, since before we'd even met - but the stars had aligned for us to attend and she'd said it seemed like a good time to reconnect and introduce me. So we came.

That had been an hour and a half ago according to my phone, but it felt like more. Now we were deep in it. I'd... what was I doing? My girlfriend was staring into the distance. She groaned, "Nevermind. It's fine. Forget it."

I said, "Hang on - really, I want to." Nope. I just wanted to sit on this lawn chair and stare at the patterns in the world. I felt like if I looked for long enough, I'd uncover the deepest mysteries of the universe. I knew it wasn't real, don't get me wrong, but the *feeling* of ultimate meaningfulness... the feeling was.

She rolled her eyes at me. "I don't want to if you don't want to, silly, let's just enjoy the party. I'm going to go get snacks."

I could tell she didn't totally mean it - just like she could tell the lie in my earlier words. We got one another. Well, we had one another.

I watched the nonexistent writing on the brick wall for a while longer, rows and bars of mortar twisting and shimmying into pleasing shapes. Eventually it got dark and I started wondering where Penny and the sun had gone. I went looking. The hallways of this house - rented for the party, I guess - were decorated at even intervals with paintings that kept distracting me, so it took ages to get to the kitchen. There was her brother, Luke, and his coterie. "Hey man, happy birthday! Amazing party!" I'd already said that a few hours ago, but I figured it didn't hurt. "Have you seen Penny?"

Luke looked remarkably like his sister, if a decade older, with the same whimsical disposition, sun-bronzed skin and brown curls. He shot me a grin and shook his head, "Nah, what's up? Losing my sister?" His friends cackled and I laughed, hoping he didn't think I was *uncool* in being unable to handle myself - wait, what was I even thinking? We're adults. Get a grip. Weird how I didn't feel like much of an adult - where the hell was Penny? I was starting to get worried.

I retorted belatedly, "I'd never!" and went off to continue my search, trying to walk like I was familiar with the concept. I felt like I was playing QWOP, that game with the - the person and the legs?

I went upstairs and opened a few doors. First one. Closet. Cleaning supplies. The spiderweb in the corner seemed to jump out at me and I slammed the door shut, making myself jump. Great. Second one. Bedroom. There was a couple on the bed, two girls, a sorority girl covered in more tattoos than clothes with her fingers tangled in her partner's red hair, palm caressing smooth dark skin and I paused, feeling dirty for looking - then shut the door and moved on. God, had I ever been that young?

Next. Empty bedroom.

I felt a nasty flopping in my stomach and told myself it was just my endocrine system processing the weird shit I'd consumed and told it to deal with. Why was I looking in the bedrooms? Either I was being a total perv or-

The next door opened under my fingertips. It was like a tunnel extended out from me, like the walls closed in. Receding in the distance was something that couldn't be real, a dream, a nightmare. I saw her hair. Bouncy brown curls... bouncing up and down on either side of... a man's hips. He was incredibly built, chiseled like Adonis, sitting on the edge of the bed facing away from me, while her head bobbed up and down in his crotch, slurping over something (I know it's his penis. But... fuck. I didn't KNOW). I shut the door before I could see more and started dry-heaving. What the fuck? What the fuck? I couldn't have just seen what I saw. There had to be another explanation. Maybe it wasn't her. Other people had hair like that, skin like that, shoulders like that. Who the fuck was that guy? And why the fuck was I rock hard in my jeans?

I needed to know more. But if it wasn't her - I wasn't going to barge in high and crazy. I'd get kicked out, Luke would hate me, they might even call the fucking cops. That'd be a great look - "honey, please post my bail, I only harassed those people because I thought you were blowing some random guy!"

So, I'm not proud of it. But I remembered that some of these rooms had shared bathrooms, like suites. I backtracked to the last door and sulked in, breathing heavily. The bathroom door seemed ominous as hell. I opened it quietly. It helped, maybe, that I was still moving like a snail - and when I cracked the last door open into the occupied bedroom, I heard moaning. I was too afraid to open the door all the way so I listened for one painful, aching minute, to the slurping and sucking and moaning. She made these tiny, terribly familiar sounds, but so much more needy than I'd ever heard. She was licking his cock, kissing him there wetly... I felt like the room was spinning around me. I was about to open the door fully when I heard his voice for the first time.

"Wait."

A deep growling voice. Fuck, he sounded... like he knew exactly what he was doing. Shit, had I been noticed? Wait, why was I worried? I was the one being wronged! But as I tried to summon courage and shake off the impenetrable veil that wrapped my thoughts, he continued.

"Come on, man!"

She whined in frustration, apparently unable to suck him off for now, but he just chuckled. Who the hell was he talking to? Wait, did he mean - me? I was so confused.

"Dude, she's so ready." The other door - across from the bathroom I was in - opened, and some other guy laughed. I felt dawning horror. Penny said "oh my god" and I couldn't help it - I pushed the door open a hair more and stared through the crack.

It was her, alright.

There were two guys in the room - original Adonis, hand in Penny's hair, and a barrel-chested, squat guy. Actually, he was kind of chubby, like "ex-footballer with a beer gut" big. But Penny's mouth was open in awe, and as my gaze fell I saw why: he had an insanely huge cock, thick and long, and he brought its tip closer to her, teasingly. She moaned and tried to pull towards it, but the Adonis chuckled, "Be good, Penelope. Hey, beg to suck Mike off. I know you've always wanted to."

They knew her. Of course they did, they... they must be her brother's friends. It was his fucking party. I think I even recognized them - less without their clothes on. They'd been what, his two college buds? High school? What...

She barely hesitated. "Please, please, pretty please, please Mike, can I? Please please please. I want it. Need it. Mike, Mike, please-" he laughed and cut her off by thrusting his cock directly at her mouth. She stopped talking immediately and started slurping at the head, her mouth barely able to get around it. She moved to licking her way along the shaft, laving it with her tongue. The Adonis moved her onto the bed so she was on her hands and knees, Mike stood at the edge and she lowered her head to keep sucking him, and then... I realized what was about to happen as Adonis knelt behind her, shoving her short skirt up around her waist, exposing her cotton panties. They were white and totally drenched.

I found myself stroking my cock over

my jeans. I felt detached, somehow, yet also as though I was there - here - diffused. I should still be horrified. But I felt a kind of fascination.

He dragged her panties down, pausing to admire her pussy - I knew the view well. Soft, dark lips, like petals around her slit, pink on the inside... he put his cock at her entrance. I knew he was feeling how wet she was. He started to push in. She'd be so tight, so warm, velvety soft, clenching around him. She moaned out loud, still slurping at Mike's cock, "Oh, Paul, oh, fuck, YES-"

The rest of her words were stifled as Mike, apparently bored of the talking, grabbed her head and thrust his crotch forward. Almost at the same time, Paul pushed all the way into her with a smacking sound of flesh on flesh. In an instant, she was being spit roasted by two men almost a decade older than her, maybe even more - I couldn't take any more. By which I mean, I unzipped my jeans and started furiously jerking off, rubbing my dick to this insane scene, bursts of color blooming behind my dazed eyes as I came into my palm while my girlfriend came between two men. It wasn't until the clarity, such as it was, hit me, that I realized neither was wearing a condom. I felt another shivery wave of horror - and shame, at feeling somehow complicit now that I'd wrung pleasure out of this - cascade over me.

Just then, Paul moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

He pumped into her and my girlfriend - she thrust her hips back like she was trying desperately to keep him inside her. He didn't need the invitation, clearly, as he groaned "oh, fuck, yes. Fuck, that was hot. God damn, Penelope, you're a better lay these days. We've been missing out, huh?"

Mike grunted, pulling his dick out of Penny's mouth with a wet sound. "My turn."

She panted for breath. "Just one... second... oh, fuck."

Paul rolled over, laughing quietly and pulling his phone out, as Mike appeared in no mood to wait. He sat against the headboard and manhandled her on top of him, his huge hands wrapping around her waist, sitting her down on top of him. She squealed, writhing in his grasp as he entered her and started moving her up and down on top of him. It was like he was using her as a fleshlight, it looked effortless for him, as he pumped her up and down on top of him. Her perfect breasts bounced in his face and Paul sat up and fondled them, leering, raising his phone. Was he taking pictures? Her hair, looking limper and more bedraggled than ever, flew up and down with the motion. She panted out, "oh god oh god too much it's too much Mike Mike MIKE OH"

She went limp with her orgasm, eyes glazed over, and Mike kept fucking her like she was just an ungainly doll, his face reddening with effort. When he suddenly stopped, I watched her mouth open in a perfect O of surprise before he shuddered and she moaned. I knew that moan, that content sound that meant she'd been filled with cum. He raised her one more time and set her down. I saw the glistening between her legs, dribbling onto the guest bedroom's sheets, and felt sick.

She laughed breathlessly. "Well, boys, we made a mess."

Paul grinned, "You're not done. You haven't given Luke his present yet."

My mind reeled. I couldn't help but feel like I had lost my girlfriend... like I didn't get her any more... and like I hadn't had her for a long time.