Introduction to The Poke Her Party

Story Info
Poker Group Invites New Couple into Swinging.
17.3k words
43.9k
83
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dusty57
Dusty57
298 Followers

I want to thank my editor, PKenny5860, for his time, suggestions, and skills at improving my initial attempt.

Tommy's Introduction to The "Poke Her" Party

By Dusty57

Tommy

Thursday July 30, 2020, the date when my world crashed before my eyes. My name is Tommy Edwards. My wife Julie and I moved into the neighborhood eight months ago and immediately felt at home with our neighbors. Our group consisted of neighbors on our street and extended out a couple of blocks. Soon after we moved in, we became regulars at neighborhood barbeques as we all took turns hosting. We enjoyed hanging out and that included a weekly Thursday night poker game that also rotated. During this time the wives went shopping or out to a movie. This Thursday was different in that it was the first time in weeks all of us were together. For one reason or another it seemed that one of the regulars couldn't make it.

Tonight, we gathered at Sue and Ken Logan's home. The game usually lasts about three hours as we all had to work Friday morning bright and early, so most of us headed for the door before the 10pm news began. I worked in construction. Mark Collins was employed by the Sheriff's department as a deputy and his wife Mary worked as a dispatcher for the department. Austin Miller was a computer geek.

He had an IT consulting business where he contracted with several businesses in the area and supplied them with network troubleshooting and he recommended both hardware and software solutions tailored toward the needs of the individual business. His wife Brenda taught at the middle school with my wife Julie and Ken's wife Susan Logan was the principal. Her husband Ken is partnered with Michael Johnson in their own business. His wife Debbie was happy to be a homemaker and a stay-at-home wife. That about sums up our merry band and little close knit social group.

I watched the guys as we played looking for tells. We bantered about sports and politics but I noticed that the lot of them weren't concentrating on their poker play. I'm adept at reading people from years of dealing with all sorts of tough no nonsense personalities you find on construction job sites. I read the room and everyone was decidedly a bit off tonight. I didn't know why or what preoccupied their minds this Thursday but there was tension in the air and it was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Suddenly, without a segue, the talk switched from sports and politics to porn and adult videos.

I sat back and listened to my friends as they discussed adult videos and compared the various genres they preferred. The chatter at the table went from debating batting averages and pennant races to what was better at turning women on more than men. They debated BDSM vs. Lesbian porn. Then someone chimed in that Bi Scenes weren't nearly as hot as wife swapping and orgies. Suddenly, Ken brought it to the groups attention that I had not ventured a comment. "Are you some type of prude Tommy?"

"Ken, it's like this," I replied candidly, "To answer your question I've watched porn in the past but not enough to be an expert on the pros and cons of various genres. I haven't commented because it frankly isn't in my wheelhouse." With that Ken informed the group that he had procured some amateur porn and he invited us to join him in his basement theater. He called out to his Susan who just arrived home that, "The boys are going to watch a quick DVD before going home."

When I arrived in the basement, I was envious as I spotted the two rows of four leather theater seats and the largest television screen I'd ever seen. Ken fired up his 75" Samsung Neo QLED 8K Smart TV with theater quality Dolby surround sound and inserted the DVD into the Blu-ray player. It was immediately apparent that it was an amateur effort as the graphics were crude although, I had to admit the 75" QLED screen even made the graphics look good. The homemade menu screen displayed the choices, Preview followed by chapters 1-4.

Ken selected preview and the opening scene faded from black and showed a camera on a tripod pointing toward a bed while a second camera panned around the room. I was shocked to see a nearly naked Susan Logan on the bed and Ken Logan standing beside the bed, naked and sporting an impressive semi-hard cock. His wife had on white nylons and a white garter belt with a white half-cup brassiere that pushed up and left most of her breasts exposed along with her pierced nipples. Each nipple had what appeared to be a one-inch gold ring in it.

He kissed his wife and climbed into bed as the camera operator moved around the bed shooting the scene. I seemed to be the only shocked person in the room. They were kissing and stroking each other and appeared as if they were about to have sex. The screen faded to black just before they had intercourse and then faded back into the same bedroom except my wife Julie was lying on the same bed. She had on black nylons and a black garter belt and was sporting a black half-cup brassiere like Susan had been wearing.

I felt and saw in my peripheral vision people focused on me and looked for a response while I was determined to be quiet and watch this without an emotional outburst. I didn't want to give the smug bastards the satisfaction. The camera again panned to a naked Ken with a very stiff cock. The bastard was smiling at the camera, leaned over, and kissed my wife. He climbed onto the bed and continued kissing her while running his hands around her tits and playing with her nipples.

I concentrated on breathing slowly and deliberately as to hide my emotions. He quit kissing her and began sucking on her nipples while his right hand went to her pussy and began playing with it. I watched him lift his head up off her tit as he asked her whose pussy this was. Julie said, "It's your pussy." Ken asked, "Whose titties are these?" Julie replied, "They are your titties." I was livid inside white hot with anger yet I somehow managed to control it as I sat expressionless and watched the performance for my benefit.

Ken told her, Suck my cock!" Like an obedient lap dog my wife scooted down the bed, took his cock in her hand, looked at the camera, smiled and then she kissed the tip. Next, she used her tongue as she licked around the head of his cock before she started taking him in her mouth. He asked, "Is my dick bigger than your husband?"

"Yes."

When he decided she was wet enough he told her to lay back on the bed. He climbed between her legs and began fucking her and just as he entered her pussy, Susan climbed onto the bed and kissed Julie hard on the lips. After breaking off the kiss, she whispered something to Julie and then straddled her face lowering her pussy toward my wife's mouth reverse cowgirl. Ken fucked Julie and was kissing his wife Susan while my moaning wife was eating her out.

The video faded to black and almost instantly faded in with a naked Julie on a different bed. This time it progressed to Michael fucking Julie, the lone exception being he never asked her whose pussy this is. The scene cut in and out and Michael was fucking Julie. His wife Debbie was sitting on Julies face while she was being licked and sucked.

After about thirty seconds of Michael fucking Julie while his wife sat on her face, the video faded to black once again and at the fade in a naked Julie came into view this time on a different bed. This time it was Mark who laid in bed with my wife and fingered her pussy while kissing her. Then he quickly moved between her legs and was soon fucking her while Mary sat on Julie's face.

Whoever edited the video became better as they went along, so the fade out/fade in was both faster and crisper. As the scene faded to black the final scene faded in and showed Austin fucking my wife while Brenda sat on her face. It lasted a very short time and the words "Welcome to our Club" was on the screen. It was, except for Julie, the same scene with different actors and it appeared staged for my benefit. My mind was going a hundred miles an hour. This explains why we had been missing a different player each night for the past month and probably why there was some tension in the air. I continued to hold my composure although I was pissed beyond belief; I felt I needed to show I was in control.

Ken turned up the lights and for the first time I saw that all the wives, Julie included, were standing behind the top row of chairs. There were some smiles and Julie's head was down a bit not making eye contact with me. Ken spoke to me and said, "That was the highlight part, edited for you tonight. The full scenes are on the DVD listed as chapters 1-4. Tommy your wife is one hot Fuck! Welcome to our club, even though you have the tiniest dick here, the women will do their best to put a smile on your face." I just stared at him.

No words were spoken, and I made eye contact with each of the men there and then with the women. I found it strange that both Deputy Miller and Austin could not hold eye contact with me. Michael did. At that moment I felt like both he and Ken held me in contempt and believed me beneath their station and lacked their level of intelligence. I was just a simple and lowly blue-collar worker not fit to shine their shoes. They believed that that had a right to take my wife and use her anyway they saw fit. It was written all over their sanctimonious faces. The women held eye contact and it felt like they tried to figure out why I was so quiet and not more excited at the prospects. The lone exception was Julie, her head was still tilted toward the floor perhaps even further than it had been.

Ken again spoke and said, "Well? You certainly are not saying anything, and you have on a great poker face; I'm not getting any read here at all."

"I think I need to take my bride home and discuss this as a family decision. May I please have the DVD so we can enjoy it as we talk?" I asked with a cordiality I didn't really feel.

Ken looked at me as if he were trying to anticipate where I was going with the statement about a family decision. He handed me the DVD in a paper sleeve and as he did, he spoke in a low voice stating, "part" of your family has already made the decision and there are more copies of the DVD."

I smiled at him and thanked him for his "hospitality". I then thanked everyone for making my wife and I feel such at home in the neighborhood. The words dripped with foulness as I nearly choked on them. I stepped up to the area where Julie was standing. I took her hand in mine and said, "Let's go home." We walked the short distance to our home without saying anything to each other. Her left hand was intertwined with my right hand. I held the DVD in my left hand at my side.

When we got to our house, I opened the front door for her and walked in behind her closing and locking the door. I asked her when these events had taken place and she said that the intercourse had taken place on the previous four Thursdays. I said, "You mean when you fucked around on me, right?" She just nodded. I asked her if I had been treated to sloppy seconds on those nights and she said that I had and that it had been Michael's idea. She asked me if I was angry and I looked her in the eyes and sarcastically said, "What would I be angry about?" She hugged me tightly and she said that she loved me. I said, "Let's go to bed." She tried talking to me and I told her to go to sleep. I had some serious thinking to do. She asked me if I still loved her, and I told her that I did. However, I knew that I didn't particularly like her this moment.

After she fell asleep, I crept out of bed, grabbed my laptop, her cell phone, and some cords from my office desk, and went to work. Thursday night had faded into Friday morning as I worked in the near darkness on faintly illuminated by the glow of the computer screen. By 4:00 a.m. I finished copying the DVD to my laptop. Her contacts, her email, and her photos from her cell phone were also copied to my laptop. I also copied all my contacts and photos from my phone and then deleted everything but her cell number and my work cell number. I removed the memory card from my phone, and I put her phone back on her charger.

I turned my phone off, placed it on top of the DVD, and left both on the kitchen counter. I grabbed my go bag and left. (My go bag had a pair of tennis shoes, three pair of socks, three pair of underwear, three t-shirts, a pair of denim jeans, a pair of tan pants with cargo pockets, a hoodie sweatshirt, first aid kit, flashlight, extra batteries, survival knife, Glock 22 with six loaded magazines, protein bars, and $1000.00 in cash. No, I'm not some special ops but as a former soldier I was trained to be prepared. Also, as a construction worker I occasionally got called to take materials to a distant job site that required an overnight, hence the go bag.

I tossed the laptop and my go bag into my blue 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 and left my house and wondered if or when I might return. It was almost 5:00 a.m. The first stop was breakfast and a review of today's plans. I stopped at the Denny's and ordered breakfast. I needed a massive infusion of caffeine. Immediate plans called for my first stop to be at the site and talk with the boss as I needed time to think and make decisions about my life going forward. I then needed to secure a place to stay until I decided what the future held for me and I believed Jason would let me stay with him in the short run.

As I devoured my Grand Slam and mainlined coffee, I realized I had several options in front of me. Option one -- I could return home, as if nothing happened and continue to have great sex with my bride and apparently with at least four other women. Option two -- Death! Not mine, but candidates seemed to be lined up to involuntarily volunteer. Okay that option, may soothe the deep anger I felt, was not very viable unless I wanted a lengthy prison sentence. Option three -- Divorce. Likely, I had questions and needed more information before I went total scorched earth on my marriage. Option four -- Reconciliation. Possibly, but not likely. Circumstances needed to be extremely extenuating for that to be a consideration. Option five -- Revenge. Moreover, it was not just her cheating, or her giving me sloppy seconds from those pricks, but mainly for the humiliation as Ken declared in front of the entire group this bullshit about the "tiniest dick in the room" and Julie's abject failure to defend me.

Jason Thompkins was more than a co-worker. He was single and lived west of our city on about eighty acres of mostly timberland. He had a three-bedroom two-bath ranch house that had two large outbuildings. We had served together, and he was the one that convinced me to come back to his area after we got our discharge papers. He also got me my job at J&B Construction where I had been working even before I got married.

I was at the job site at 6:00 a.m. and was talking to the boss, Jeff Hodges along with Jason. I explained a good part of the story and said that I had left and needed to quit but not quit. I explained that I needed some time off and did not want the drama to show up here so if Julie called, someone could tell her I had quit and would let him or her know where to send my last check.

Jeff's brother Bryan, the B to his J in the construction company had been through a divorce recently and he was aware of the issues that could arise. He told me I was welcome to come back if things worked out. I thanked him. I knew that I had been a good employee and he was sincere in his well wishes.

Jason gave me a key to his house and after a stop at a big box store for additional clothes, some electronics that included a burner phone and some steaks and beer, I headed to Jason's. I parked my truck in the barn and entered the residence. It was surprisingly clean for a bachelor. I plugged my laptop into the wall outlet and waited for it to load its programs. I copied the DVD onto six more DVD's along with two thumb drives. I labeled the DVD's and downloaded my contacts from my old phone onto the burner phone. I also downloaded a spoof app so I could choose what number the recipient of my calls thought was calling them. I also downloaded a recording app so I could preserve my conversations. Then I reviewed Julie's email account and contact list.

Friday July 31, 2020

Julie

I wasn't sure how Tommy would take those scenes on the DVD. Although I had been present during each scene, last night was the first time I saw the DVD showing them all together. Tommy was remarkably calm. Throughout our five-year marriage, he had treated me very well and had never raised his voice at me or seemed to get mad over anything. I had shared that with Susan Logan at one of our talks when she asked me about his temperament. I told her that he was the sweetest, kindest, most gentle man that I had ever known.

I had gotten up at 5:00 a.m. to pee and noticed that Tommy was not in bed. That wasn't unusual because he worked very early before the heat of the day. Construction work can be extremely hard on a person. I went back to bed and waited until my alarm went off at 6:00 a.m. and I got out of bed and got ready for school and this weekend and the potential for some exciting sex. When I arrived at school Principal Logan was waiting at the door for me and asked how it went when we got home last night. I told her I was running late and that I would tell her and Brenda about it at lunch today.

The morning seemed to drag on forever. At lunch, I met with Brenda and Susan, and they seemed extremely excited to hear what had happened. "After the big reveal we walked home and didn't speak until we got inside our house. Tommy has asked me when it started, and I told him that the sex had started four weeks ago with Michael being the first. He asked me if I had given him sloppy seconds and I told him that I had and that it had been Michael's idea. He was incredibly quiet, and I asked him if he was angry. He never replied except he had looked me in the eyes and asked me what he would be angry about? I hugged him hard and told him I loved him and we went to bed."

Susan asked if we had sex and I told her no. She asked what I had said in the morning, and I told her he was gone when I got up to pee. Susan said, "Call him." When I asked her why, she raised her voice and said, "CALL HIM, NOW!"

Startled, I pulled my cell phone from my pocket and hit the speed dial for Tommy. It went straight to voice mail, and I told him I was just calling to tell him I loved him. I hung up and Susan asked if that was normal. I told her I would call sometimes during the day and leave messages but that it usually rang through. This was the first time I remembered it going straight to voice mail. She told me to call her later tonight because something did not feel right to her.

Julie returned to her classroom to plan lessons. Susan asked Brenda into her office so they could dissect what had happened with Julie and Tommy. "What do you think?" Susan asked Brenda.

She replied, "I'm not sure but I have that same feeling that something isn't quite right in the Edwards home."

"Just what's bothering you?"

Brenda sighed, "I can't quite put my finger on it but Tommy was way too calm last night after watching that DVD. Coupled with being gone early and the call going straight to voice mail and the fact he had no reaction when Michael said he had the smallest dick in the group. He failed to show any anger or sense of humiliation. Instead, he was a zombie. Susan, I wish I knew."

Susan became irked and told Brenda, "Michael, that arrogant ASSHAT! First off, we do not know for sure that he has a small cock, and it sure looked like Mr. Three Piece Business Suit looked down his nose at Tommy. He had no intention of treating Tommy, like one of the group, he planned to humiliate him and treated him like a sissy cuckold in one of those damn porn flicks he likes so much."

Dusty57
Dusty57
298 Followers