Penny for Your Thoughts Pt. 02

Story Info
James loves panties. It works!
4.8k words
4.61
13.4k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

Recap: James is part of a trial program to implant foreign thoughts in a host's mind. Danielle agreed on his behalf to participate because of their financial desperation. James is being given a program that will progressively alter his thoughts about panties for 4 weeks. 

Part 2:

Danielle snuggled James in the morning. She laid her head on his chest and listened to his breathing. The morning brought clarity as she remembered how such a simple act of changing her clothes had so quickly caught James' eye. 

Their love life had not gone stale but last night was like when they had first met and everything was new and electric. James' body had reacted like it was the first time he had ever seen her undress. 

James stirred and woke to find Danielle snuggled up close to him. He didn't have any idea of what was going on but how could he complain about having some money and a beautiful woman he could admire. 

Danielle made it a point the first week to change in front of James every morning and every night. He would have ample opportunity to see her panties being worn, taken on/off, picked out, and various different kinds. 

For the first couple days, Danielle would notice that she had James' full attention. He would stop whatever he was saying or doing just to watch her change. It almost became ritualistic as he began to stop and wait for the "show" to start. She felt like a model with the amount of attention she was getting. Eventually, she would shake her ass or bend over to add some flair to the festivity. 

After a couple days, Danielle tried something different and in the morning, picked out a little black thong. She was surprised when instead of just being attentive and watching, he actually engaged by asking a question. 

"Hey Danielle?". She looked over to him in anticipation of what he had to say. "Is that... um... comfortable? You don't usually wear something like that and I was wondering if you liked it or if there was a reason or something? He stumbled through his question as if trying to figure out what he actually wanted to know. 

Danielle smiled. "It can be a bit uncomfortable at first but I usually get used to it. I wouldn't want to be too active as these things tend to ride up my ass. Umm. I just picked this out because it makes me feel sexy. What do you think? Does it make me look sexy?" 

"Hell yeah. You don't need any help looking beautiful but that thong makes your thighs and ass look so curvy and delicate." Both James and Danielle noticed at this point that he was rock hard while talking. 

"Maybe I should wear a thong more often if you compliment me like that. What's gotten into you lately? My big handsome stud and his rock hard dick."

James kissed Danielle passionately. Although James didn't know what was happening, he was happy with how sex seemed so much easier. Danielle was mischievous, anytime she wanted a little attention all she had to do was show a little panty and James became the most attentive lover she had ever wished for. 

This morning, he made sure to treat her to the best oral sex she had ever had. He made sure to take it slow, he teased her with gentle kisses and massages. He utilized every inch of her body as he wanted her to know how much he loved it. 

When it came time for business he pulled down her panties and held them in his hands. Danielle noticed his hesitation to put them down. He stared at them in his hand, so small and so delicate. He was amazed at how something so simple could be so sexy. Finally, he broke through the trance and turned his attention to her prized pussy.

James kissed and licked her swollen clit and was met with a chorus of moans in preparation for the big event. He placed his hands on her hips as he readied his mouth directly in front of her awaiting pussy. He parted her with his tongue as he flicked and inserted himself deeper. 

Over the next half hour he thrust and swiped his tongue over and over as Danielle cried out his name. Even as he tired, James pushed even harder to keep rhythm. Danielle's hips began to buck as she crept closer and closer. She wailed as waves of pleasure crashed over her. As she screamed she tightened her legs around James' head, pressing him firmly against her hot wet pussy. 

Unable to breathe, James squirmed but kept his motion and thrust his tongue even deeper. With one final burst, Danielle shook her whole body and then released James' head from between her legs. She panted while he gasped for air. 

"I'm so sorry James! I didn't know I had squeezed onto you so tight."

He assured her he was fine and confessed that actually it was a great feeling knowing that he brought her so much pleasure that she had lost control of her body. He smiled knowing he had such a great relationship with the woman of his dreams. 

The first week saw many instances where James and Danielle's sex life had a new spark and a freshness that both of them were delighted by. Danielle kept copious notes of how James paid such close attention to the details of her body and how his curiosity began to grow. 

The next week something changed. Immediately on day 8, Danielle noticed that the moment she revealed her panties to James, he developed an erection. It was almost an expectation now that when she changed her clothes he would become stiff even if there were no other actions happening. 

James did not bother himself with the fact that he was becoming aroused on a more consistent basis. He was just so lucky to be with a woman who cared about him and was so sexy that he could just sit and watch her for hours on end. The amount of sex he and Danielle were having meant a great deal and he basked in the euphoria of the moment. 

That week, Danielle initiated another step to evaluate the program. She decided she would leave a pair of panties on the bed to see if James was reacting to her wearing panties or if it was just the fabric doing making all the magic happen. That afternoon she set out a pair in plain sight so that James would see them when they went to bed. 

That night Danielle led James into the bedroom to go to bed and see what would happen. Once Danielle had entered the bedroom she walked over to the bed and in a playful tone said "Whoops. I must have left these out when I got home from work. Silly me." She picked up the panties off of the bed and held them in her hands. When she looked back at James she could see the familiar tent forming in his pants. 

Danielle subtly gasped not audible enough for James to hear her as she realized that the program was being implemented flawlessly. Not only had James been effortlessly drawn to the garment, it was clear that he was sexually aroused by them as well. Danielle flashed back to the program in her mind, remembering they were only a few days away before James would unwittingly surrender his body to them. 

In an effort to disguise her experiment, Danielle quickly put her panties away and turned her attention to James. "Well, mister, I haven't even put on a show for you yet and you are already excited? Do I have the best man or what?" Danielle grabbed a hair tie off the dresser and pulled her hair back into a pony tail. 

James' eyes looked like saucers as he realized what was about to happen. Almost never was he treated to a blow job, but when Danielle started talking sexy and putting her hair back, he knew she was making her move. James breathed shallowly as he tried not to mess up whatever had put Danielle in the mood. 

Danielle kneeled on the floor and looked back up at James with her soft blue eyes. He looked so strong and tall from this angle. She placed her hand on his tent feeling his thick meaty cock underneath. She shivered with all of the dark thoughts going through her head. 

Danielle planted a kiss right on the head of James penis through his pants. She left a small impression where she had pressed her lips. She opened her mouth to bite the zipper of his pants and pull it downward. James' cock sprung forward even more, pushing his briefs through the opening. Danielle rubbed the underside of his cock making him twitch. 

Danielle pulled James' cock through the folds of his briefs. She stuck out her tongue and ran it up and down his shaft, wetting it. She occasionally kissed different spots and looked up to see James panting or closing his eyes. 

Finally, she inserted the member inch by inch until she was able to fully take it. She used her throat and mouth to suck his cock back and forth. James moaned and lightly thrust his hips as she sucked. While taking his cock, Danielle teased James with her tongue simultaneously. 

As the pleasure built, James' noises became louder and louder. He placed his hands on the back of Danielle's head and and grunted deeply. He motioned in their nonverbal code if it was permissible to cum inside of her. Danielle signaled back that she consented. Just after, James shook and spasmed as he burst within Danielle's throat. James let his head fall backward as he exhaled having fully enjoyed the experience. 

Danielle cleaned herself up and rinsed her mouth. She had actually enjoyed the process and the smile on James' face was worth the effort. Still in the back of her mind was the nagging thought that the program was working and things were only going to escalate. 

The rest of the second week was more of the same as Danielle would leave panties near the hamper, or on the floor, or on the dresser. She would catch moments where James touched them in her hands or when they were having sex, he seemed to linger and it felt like he was smelling her as he explored. Progressively, it was evident he was becoming more and more obsessed. 

As the couple rolled into day 15, Danielle dreaded that this would be the moment that things would begin to escalate. According to her notes, all she had to do was keep leaving her panties around and see what happens. James was getting used to the pattern so she wouldn't have to worry about any suspicions. 

Just like the previous week, she made sure that there was a pair of panties on the hamper, on the floor, and on the dresser. James would be sure to know that they were there since he had seem them in similar places for the last few days. She gulped as she left the rest to fate and left to go to work. 

James had been in such a great mood. He felt so positive with how his sex life and finances were steadily improving. He and Danielle hadn't argued in 2 weeks and there was a sense of calm around the house that had been missing for what felt like years. In fact he was so energized, he did something he never wanted to do, clean. 

As a thoughtful gesture James decided he would tidy up the house, do the dishes, take out the garbage, start the laundry, and vacuum the house. Surely Danielle would appreciate coming home to a clean house and maybe the extra time could lead to some afternoon delight in the bedroom. 

When James had finished cleaning up in the kitchen and common areas, he turned his attention to the laundry. He picked up all the panties that were lying around the room. As he held each pair, he made sure to note how the fabric felt in his hands. They were small but so stretchy. He thought to himself that the elastic was so good that he could probably get them around his waist. He laughed to himself as he tossed them into the hamper and went to throw them in the washer. 

While the laundry was cycled, he wrapped up the remaining chores and vacuumed the house. It had been almost a whole day but with a positive attitude, it flew by in no time. As a last good gesture, he was going to fold all the clothes and put them away so that Danielle would have no fuss and no mess once she got home. 

"Fuck". James thought to himself. "Here I am having incredible sex and willingly doing chores for my girl. I don't know what the experiment was all about, but suddenly I am such a better partner to Danielle. Maybe this is a good thing, and I was just too scared to buy into it."

James spilled out all of the clothes onto the bed. First he separated his from hers and then folded up all of his clothes. He hung up his shirts and put the rest in the dresser. With that done, he figured he could help out by getting Danielle's taken care of as well. He folded up all her clothes and hung up all the clothes he knew she kept in the closet. 

When he went to put away the folded panties, he opened the drawer and found himself staring at the delicates for several minutes. On the side of the drawer was a sleek dark green pair of panties that Danielle almost never wore. He thought back on the last couple weeks and for some reason she never put them on. He set down all the pairs that he had washed, and for some reason he felt compelled to look at this pair that was seemingly tossed aside. 

When he held the soft dainty panties in his hands he was overwhelmed by his thoughts. Why didn't she ever wear these? Why have I never noticed this pair? I wonder if they are uncomfortable? Is something wrong with them? What could possibly be the reason for all the others being perfectly treated and this pair being lost? 

After standing there endlessly obsessing with this one pair of panties, a seemingly harmless thought crept in. Why not just put them on and find out? James paused as he reflected on the thought. There was no harm right? He just wanted to understand that's all. It's not like he was doing anything wrong. So what if I just do it real quick. No one will ever know. 

He moved quickly to make sure no one would ever have the opportunity to accidentally walk in on him. He locked the door and stripped naked. He held the panties in his hands, took a deep breath, and just did it. He felt the silky smooth material brush against his legs as he pulled them up. Once he reached his waist, he adjusted his balls to nestle in the stretched fabric. Unlike his boy briefs, he could feel the elastic along his ass where panty lines were typically found. 

Once he let go and had fully covered himself he went to the mirror to see. He looked like a man wearing panties, but they looked so sexy. They were sleek and feminine and wonderfully soft. He just noticed he had a massive erection. What the fuck is Danielle doing. This pair of panties is amazing.

James placed his hand on his cock over the panties. He closed his eyes and thought of how great they felt on his ass and his cock. Then he started rubbing himself and the feeling of the fabric pressing against his penis was electric. Fuck. He had never been so hard in his life.  James wildly jerked himself until he blew his load into the panties. "Oh fuck! Fuck me! Why the fuck did I just do that?"

James began to panic. He realized that Danielle would be home soon and he didn't have a lot of time. He would never be able to explain what he just did. Things were so great, and then this happened. Fuck. Why did he have to screw it up now. 

He grabbed a washcloth and cleaned up the cum in the panties and on himself. They would need to be washed or Danielle would notice a stain or a smell. There was no time. In a hurry he hid the still damp panties in an old watch box in his nightstand. There was no way she would know where to look, he just hoped she wouldn't realize they were missing. 

When Danielle got home, she realized James had done a wonderfully kind act. She thanked him profusely and kissed him deeply. She excused herself to freshen up and hurried to the bedroom to see if anything had happened. 

Just as soon as she was alone she opened up her dresser drawer to find out that all of the 'bait' panties had been washed, folded, and put away neatly. Danielle exhaled in relief thinking she had avoided such a drastic jump forward. However, the more she looked, the more she noticed the drawer was maybe a little too neat. 

Then, in a burst of movement she ruffled through all of the pairs frantically evaluating what was there and more importantly, what was not there. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She whispered to herself as she searched for the missing pair. "Damn it!" She held her comments under her breath but became distraught realizing that in fact, a pair was not there anymore. 

Danielle felt violated knowing James had taken and worn her underwear even though she knew it was almost unavoidable. She had held out hope that maybe the more advanced weeks of the program wouldn't work. Now she stood there trying to grasp the reality that the whole program was bound to be fulfilled just as promised. 

The rest of the week, Danielle continued to leave panties in various places where James would discover them. No matter what, they always found their way back to her. Only that damn green pair was gone with no sign of return. She knew he had them and tried not to think about why. 

After the incident, James was determined not to let the same thing happen again. For the next 4 days he resisted touching or making any contact with Danielle's panties. He did compulsively check the watch box several times a day to make sure that nothing had changed, but he didn't have the will to do anything. He was afraid that if he did anything, something might happen again. 

On day 20, James was alone and he started having thoughts again. He fondly remembered how the panties cradled his balls and how the smooth fabric was so pleasurable pressed against his dick. He was drawn to them, and uncontrollably he found himself holding the box and staring at the treasure within. This time he reached in and again held them in his hands embracing even more powerful thoughts than before. 

His mind raced as he confronted these new desires. It's ok, no one found out. Wearing these panties isn't weird, I just like how it rubs my dick. It's not like I am a crossdresser or anything. What's the difference between doing this or just jerking myself off naked? Danielle won't even miss these, and with the money we can afford to get her much better pairs anyway. I just like it because it's new and exciting. I can stop whenever I want.

Sometime during his thoughts, he had already mindlessly put on the panties. He jumped back when he regained consciousness only to see that he once again had a massive erection buried underneath Danielle's panties. It just felt so good. James was helpless now, he surrendered to his desires and once again rubbed his cock with the precious fabric. 

This time he audibly moaned and arched his back as he pleasured himself. He allowed himself to embrace the pleasure and not rush himself. He was slow and methodical as he savored the sensations. It felt so wrong, but how could something so pleasurable not be right. 

Once he had fully enjoyed himself, he cleaned the panties by hand, making sure to wash them and dry them gently before placing them back in his hiding place. Afterward he regretted it, but for some reason not as much as last time. 

The next day the couple rolled into the fourth week. While Danielle was away, James urges became stronger and stronger. It wasn't even 12 hours before he found himself standing over the box and yearning for the embrace of the forbidden panties. 

When James put them on for the third time, his body felt like all of his nerves were super sensitive. He teased his body and moaned as he enjoyed how the panties made him feel so sexy and alive. 

A strange thing happened. When he had finished his fun, he didn't want it to be over. He thought about putting them back in the box, but wouldn't it just be better if he could wear them just a little longer. He wrestled with his thoughts but eventually he decided to put his briefs in the hamper and wear the panties under his clothes. 

Just while Danielle is at work. He decided that there was really no harm in extending his play time if she wouldn't be home for hours anyway. What a fucking great day. In everything he did, he could feel the panties pushing against his ass or snuggling against his cock. He was so sensitive, he felt like just a little touch would make him explode in an instant. He was living on the edge, and it was a pleasure like he had never experienced. 

12