Penny for Your Thoughts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before Danielle was home he went to change. He found it a struggle to take them off. Once he had put them in the box, it took him not 5 minutes until he had the urges come back. He had to wear the panties, but there was no way Danielle could know. All he had to do was make it to morning, he could do that, then he could do it all again. Everything is okay. 

That night, Danielle and James were more distant than usual. James spent the evening grappling with a growing obsession while Danielle realized that the time was coming to catch James. Tomorrow she was going to leave early and at least make an effort to catch James. She wished he could have just told her but now they were about to get really awkward. 

James patiently waited in the morning for Danielle to leave. He dreamed all night of all the sensations and joys he had to look forward to. He watched her car pull away and bolted back to the box. In no time, he had his panties back where they belonged. Finally, he had that euphoria again. Everything just felt right. 

He spent the morning lounging around the house content with the feeling of having panties beneath his clothes. Just as he had gotten comfortable, he heard the familiar noise of the door being unlocked. His heart stopped as he realized that Danielle had parked outside and had come home early. He didn't plan for this, and now he didn't know what to do. 

Danielle opened the door and explained that there was an electrical issue at work and that they had sent everyone home early. It was a reasonable lie that James was unlikely to question. She opened her arms to give James a hug. He sheepishly crept over to her and wrapped his arms around her welcoming her home. His only thoughts were how he would get himself out of this. 

Before he could react, Danielle shoved her hands down his pants and grabbed his ass. James just looked at her with shock on his face trying to process what was happening. Once she had a firm grasp of his ass cheeks, she could feel the familiar shape and fabric of her missing panties. 

"Oh my god James! I thought it would be cute to grab your ass and what the fuck am I feeling right now. Are you wearing panties?" 

"Oh fuck" James was petrified by what just happened. One moment he was living in bliss and now the cat was out of the bag. "Danielle. It's hard to explain. Please don't be mad. I know this looks bad but I just got a little out of control is all."

"James. You are a man. You're my man. You're not supposed to be wearing panties. That's disgusting. How did this even happen?"

James winced. "Well, it kinda started when I was doing the laundry..."

Danielle interrupted him. "Oh my fucking god, James. Are you wearing MY panties?"

James hesitated to answer, and before he could react, Danielle reached over and pulled his pants downward. She was able to get a full view of him with a full erection wearing her lost pair of green panties. Danielle cupped her hands over her mouth and closed her eyes. 

James' eyes watered as he began to cry with embarrassment. "Danielle, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened."

The two of them stood in silence as James waited to see what Danielle was going to do. He was crying, turned on, and awkwardly waiting all at the same time. What a day. 

After a long, uncomfortable pause Danielle finally collected herself. "Um. James. I think I am going to go spend the rest of the week at my sister's house. I need to think about some things. Maybe you can find a way to figure out whatever the fuck this is in the meantime."

James wanted desperately to stop her but he knew he had violated her trust and even worse he didn't think he could stop himself if he wanted to. 

Danielle cried in the car. It was hard to put James through that emotional trauma. She loved him even though he looked like an idiot wearing those dumb panties. She probably could have accepted it but if she strayed from the program, the facility might have had cause to pursue repayment. 

She didn't lie about visiting her sister, but she never told her about anything happening. As far as anyone knew she just wanted to take a couple days to catch up. 

Over the week, James tried and tried to muster strength to take off the panties and stop wearing them. Everytime if felt it was impossible to get them off and if he did, he felt like a drug addict needing another hit. The longest he could go was an hour before he needed it. 

Emotionally, the week was the worst of his life. He had driven away his girl and all he had was a crippling addiction to these damn things. How do girls do it? They just wear them all the time I guess. Lucky bastards. No one would understand. Maybe something was wrong with him. 

At the end of the week, Danielle returned. She demanded to know if he was still wearing her panties. He confessed that he wasn't strong enough to stop. She went out to the car and pulled out a little safe. I'm sorry James, but if you want me to stay then all the panties need to go in here. 

James was devastated. He knew he had to accept her terms, but he also knew he couldn't survive without them. His body longed for panties, they were part of him now. She stripped the panties off of him and placed every pair in the safe. He would officially have no access to her panties.

Danielle explained that he needed to just commit to stopping and they would make it work. It was going to be ok, but it would be hard for a while. They were a team, and they would get through it together. 

It was day 28 now. The couple was in the final stretch of the program. Danielle had complied with all of her requirements and now was the moment to find out if the program would be a complete success or if James would be able to conquer his demons. His mind wasn't entirely his own anymore, but for the first time he did the unexpected. He started fighting back.

12