All Comments on 'Penny Lane'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good piece of work

Not the most erotic piece of fiction ever seen, but a wonderful story with an artful setup and seamless delivery. Outstanding!

-- Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Revenge is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when an author writes about a hubby or wife getting revenge on cheating bastards and not wimping out like so many authors write about. Keep up the good work.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Nice

A nice series of twists on the theme. I'm not sure, though, it he should be satisfied with his wife now staying faithful. Very hot.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Who is the boss??

Who is DA BOSS?? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Backhander

Excellent. It's so good that you have the confidence and competence to make such a strong story with no cardboard cut out heros. A lazy vengeful main part,a lying adulteress,an exploitative boss (and "oh joy" a lawyer),finally the bosses wife, whose own reprisals will soon follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Half of a nice ending

I would have liked the ending better if Penny would have actually been punished. Lets face it, all he did was fuck her again, and that's what the little slut wanted in the first place. Say hubby and Mrs. Marcum make the guilty parties wait right there squirming until the cops/firemen are gone. Then she reads Dan the riot act, has our hero tie up Penny and Dan and she and hubby have hot monkey sex in front of the wrong-doers. Top it off, Dan gives Mrs. Marcum his belt and she spanks Penny until she's crying and begging for forgiveness from both of them. Say some nice purple welt on her ass that will take a week or two to heal. Then hubby informs Penny that any time he even thinks she's cheating, he'll invite her back for a repeat performance. Not revenge......just punishment. Basically I liked the story. Personally, going behind a slime like Dan, I'd have used protection! HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pseudo Analysis of A Fictional Story

By burning the lover's car (at your own freakin' home!) and then assaulting the unfaithful wife in front of her lover and the latter's wife, demanding that she moan --- "Oh, master, you are the boss, you are the boss; your dick's so big, it hurts!" etc. -- ain't that bright.

Bullies and idiots do that all the time!

1: The police --- more likely, the INSURANCE investigators (don't guys/these companies don't make big bucks out of us for being stupid!) --- will find out who burnt the car...

2: It's no revenge just to be able to make the straying wife scream about YOU being the "boss" when she had just SCREAMED the same thing to a guy with a dick bigger than yours!

She's screaming "you're the boss" ONLY because the dickhead husband demanded that she do it.

BUT it was with the big dicked lover that she did for real, because with him it was raw, dangerous, illicit sex; she WASN'T RAPED by her lover... (They're playing a game, during orgasmic frenzies; you are, on the other hand, physically hurting her, DEMANDING she tells you you are the "boss"! lol)

3: We are NOT talking about WOMEN who are into rocket scientists or poets here; we're talking about women who get into a frenzy and are swoon with guys who spend hours daily pumping irons, with dicks around a foot long and men who know how to wack those things between the li'l wife's legs!

4: This STORY (and it is a story), though most don't understand it (ironically), shows how idiotic MEN can be, well, SOME men, that is,,, And some guys think what the arsonist/exhibitionist/rapist husband did was "revenge"! lol

The most ironic thing is, SHE could elect to charge the husband with rape, her lover could charge him with arson, and all the little dickhead husband could do is charge her with infedility (ground for divorce).

Note: physically, literally banging a woman, even if she's your wife, and demanding that she scream "You're the boss", even in front of people, does not shield you from being charged with raping and coersing the raped victim to yell out as if they enjoyed the rape!

The WITNESSES (at least ONE of them and you know WHO!!), in this case, could and would testify to the dickhead husband's assulting his wife in front of them and demanding that she scream as HE wanted her to scream, not necessarily because she's all wet and wanting his assult!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not bad

I disagree with some of the " Pseudo Analysis of A Fictional Story" post. Senor lawyer isn't going to be real apt to go through any insurance hassles since I doubt he wants anything to get publicized and its obvious his wife knows what he was really doing there. Her characterization leads one to believe she's not going to let him do anything about it lest it come back to haunt him.

Personally I wouldn't have fucked the bitch in front of them (ie I agree she could easily charge him with rape/assault although I hope the cops would not take that too seriously given the circumstances), just exposed it saying "gee, who's jizz is this I wonder?" Then threaten the boss with a sexual harrassment suit. Also, the insurance company would have no real proof he did the car. Sure, he makes a good suspect but it would be very easy to argue that, hey this guy cheats on his wife and probably with other women (given wifey's response in the story). It easily could have been another jealous bf/husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Juvenile!

Who wrote this trash for you? It is not conceivable that you would take credit for this after some of your other work. For someone to like this they would have to have a room temperature IQ.. Where is justice? Arson on an insured car, gets outraged hubby 3 hots and a cot with Bubba for company in the vertical bar hotel; and the wife goes back to the boss. All he proved was that he liked exhibitionism, and was not man enough to deal with his wife and her lover in a meaningful way. A few photo's shared with lovers wife and viola two divorces. He get Lovers vintage 67 vette, and free of wife. Lovers wife gets rid of her cheating scum bag and all his money. And Wifey and scum bag can do what ever they wish with no one to care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
DA BOSS does it again

Great job and good perspective - I sense da boss's delivery of justice isn't quite through yet for his lovely wife

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
There you go! Science experiment!

I LOVE these stories! no WIMPS, no cuckholds no BS! You screw my wife, I fuck up your life! After wading through the all cuckhold, swingers (but what is a "swinger" but a cuckhold in denial?), no shit! If you could get DNA from Troubador, HDK, toss in some Patricia51 or Diane for good meassure you would have the consumate erotic story teller! :-)

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
RE: To pseudo what ever

Think about what the alternatives could of been. Much worse could of happened. She was getting off lightly. You drive some people to far and things get crazy. Who cares if she was enjoying her infedelity or who the better lover was. Both didn't get nearly what they deserved whether a story or real life. If you can't pay the price or serve the time don't play. If you can't be faithful it's time to leave. If a person comes to their senses and doesn't want to go then it's a matter of paying the piper. Sometimes love makes a person accept humiliation but in the end they will only lose anyway. Stand up and make them suffer for every thing they take from you. If you don't they will continue laughing at you behind your back and you might as well put on the fools hat. Who cares if they got a bigger dick or tits than you as long as you've got the balls to make them pay. That goes for you girls too.

Jim

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
DECENT

I would have made his wife pay more! I wouldn't of let her off that easy! and I would be setting her up to see if she could be faithfull! And would hire a private eye for a while. I would make her earn my trust again thru sex an other activities (no not her fucking others that is too common and has lost it lustre a long time ago) More twist is needed!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nah!

Too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Proof read

and check the spelling before submitting. The story, itself, I find it very good and entertaining. But, some lapses in the sentence structures and certain spellings made the story just good. For example "With that Ken drove his cock into my wife’s cunt all the way to the hilt. I could see her spasm as she orgasmed immediately. Dan settled into a hard, deep fuck and Penny loved every stroke." makes you wonder who was telling the story or if Ken joined in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Revenge!!

A dish best eaten HOT!!

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
A little over the top,

but it really was a fun story. Naturally, you might have to release her from her wifely obligations to find yourself a new (and hopefully more loyal) version at some stage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a simple solution

he came, he saw and he dealt with a dubious wife and her paramour, each feeling their own unique sting(ray)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
and then she was gone...?

she was obviously not quite strong in her convictions to whom she belonged, go figure. on the car and he are gone, then her? a problem there...certainly an issue of trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's A Man's Pride

A man decided to treat his wife as a slut after discovering she was cheating on him. I think HDK is trying to portray a guy that has no money for divorce, but come up an alpha male solution. The only thing left unanswer would be does he still love the wife? I give a zero for this story because it just a bit too weird for the husband to do the kind of thing in front of someone & the character of the husband just doesn't fit nicely from the beginning to the ending. --- Thor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A little bit too much

I love your writing , but sometimes your sense of humor is a little bit over the top as in this case.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
once they're gone

why not remove the wife too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
God putting your cock into a whores cunt full of

sperm. You must hate yourself greatly! Tell the slut she has one hour to take anything of hers and leave. If she isnt gone by then you wont be responsible for her safety. She already has the message, that would be her final meal.

DSLAYERDSLAYERover 15 years ago
Throw the whore out!!!!

Now toss her ass out w/o her skirt and divorce her sorry ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jeez why take the chance putting your cock into

her cheating cunt? I would have pulled her clothes off and shoved her to Dan and told him to take his trash with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I BELIEVE....

this is what they call a tragic comedy. Not very realistic but entertaining all the same. Thanks HDK, you're a great writer and you have a warped sense of humor, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
STUPID

STUPID STORY,STUPID CHARACTERS,IDIOT AUTHOR

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
A Great Romp

Excellent romp through a mountain of cliches. My fellow comentators then proceeded to build a bigger pile of cliche, not very clever ones at....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yes

Yes this is a stupid story, and by the way the more you write the worst you get.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
funny and very ewwwwwwwwwww

Sorry. The hole sloppy seconds thing really bothered me. Funny story all the same. Hope Ken chains his slut wife to a post in the yard like the dog that she is.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 14 years ago
Who said he wasn't going to throw her out?

Who said he wasn't going to throw her out? If he has any sense of respect for himself, He will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
still...

to send penny out with the junk car, I think its a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

I just love your sense of poetic justice. Oh and your Beatlemania is cute.

shangoshangoover 13 years ago
And when Hubby is diagnosed w/the "Gift of Love"

his revenge (such as it were) will be complete? Sorry HDK. This was a stinker.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
to those thinking its an incomplete revenge:

This is a humorous story and even at that he did get his revenge - clearly Dan is not willing to leave his wife or his wife has his balls in her hands, and by extension, Ken has his balls in his hands too. Dan was humiliated by Penny's agreement to call Ken the boss. It doesn't matter so much about penis size (presumably he satisfies her otherwise, inferred from the fact that Penny doesn't want to leave Ken) but it's about who's the alpha calling the shots - and Dan had only just previously been demanding he be called the boss. Ken got his revenge on Penny, or at least part of it, by showing a mean streak that would make her think twice about cheating on him in future. He put fear into her, so where vows failed, fear won't fail as easily. If she cheats again, he will undoubtably carry out the rest of his revenge.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Like the man in the insurance commercial said:

"Nah, it's something else." Just 3 Stars this time, HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wimp

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
HDK

How about writing a generic ending for all your stories where hubby beats the shit out of wife's lover(s) and kicks her to the curb with nothing but the clothes on her back.

You could call it "Ending for Anonymous." This would/could satisfy their one track minds and give them something to jerk off to.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Just looked at the date on this ...

I didn't really like this and have felt the same about some others as I work through HDK's list. I just noticed, however, that most of those are dated 2004. I like the later selections much more. They have more humor and variety.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
GENERAL COMMENT FOR HDK

HEY HDK.....CK OUT THE BEATLES ANTHOLOGY.....ALSO U MIGHT CK OLD OUTDATED 45 RPM RECORDS......THESE SEEM TO GIVE YOU FODDER FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS.....YOU DO HAVE TALENT....BUT NOTHING IN 2011.....I KNOW YOU HAVE A LOT MORE TO SUBMIT......TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I would have given it 5*****s

Until he spanked her bottom, ripped off her skirt, and fucked her in front the Lane's. That is just too stupid to believe anyone would do that so I gave 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
once again DWorknock misses the point

you do your man wrong, you get punished. if DW wants to 'enlighten us', maybe he/she/it should get of their ass and write something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid

she installed a peephole in a glass door

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
i didn give it anything

wasn't worth a vote, where was the unwilling cuckold, it sound s to me that she a slut and he likes sloppy seconds. I'm surprise he did eat her out after her boss fucked her.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CATCH A RED HORSE

ride it on course. jump off and then divorce. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Tazz is right -

She is not worth the effort of keeping but have some fun while you dump her -

Clean quick funny and fun - nice job

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Great Shorty!!!!

But to the point a man of action!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... it wasn't the way I would have handled it but all in all he got his revenge, he didn't go to prison and he can aways kick her ass to the curb later.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Sloppy Seconds as Revenge? Huh?

Makes himself a cuckold and calls it revenge. What next? Cream pie to get even with the prick that drained it5self into his wife?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Great

He made his point. Before he was done screwing his cunt cheating wife all knew where they stood. Would like it to have been a little longer but what was needed to be done was.

I hate cheaters.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 11 years ago
One Thing You Missed

Ken should have asked Dan if he could help him gather up the work he brought by. Since there was nothing there, it would have been more obvious to Dan's wife that they had been screwing.

I am going to imagine that the next chapter has Ken kicking her ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
and nothing for the adulterous slut?

a free pass?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Pretty damn funny

I wonder if Dan got bitch slapped when his wife got him home?

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
I always enjoy your writing

I doubt that I would have reacted like this, but it made for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Of course

HDK kept the stupid bitch married.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 10 years ago
Some comments are idiotic.

Didn't you detect the tongue-in-cheek nature of the story? The humor? Evidently not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

dan probably got deballed

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Mode?

Public transit or a good used Yugo?

Chuckle

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
and

The next day I dropped the whore off at the bus station and bought her a one way ticket back to her parents house in Podunk!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
JonATaylor

got it right.

the husband sure showed them didn't he?

found his wife cheating, and to punish her he took her in front of her lover.

wow. how hurtful is that?

did he expose the cheating lover to his wife? barely.

the cheaters to the police? not.

cause any long term consequences to his wife? not even.

did her cheating do anything to/for the husband? apparently it turned him on enough to arouse him.

oops. he really is a willing cuckold

i'll bet he can't wait for it to happen again.

AwakeningofSensesAwakeningofSensesalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Sloppy seconds anyone?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
oh, before you leave

Before you leave we should make sure you have all the work that you brought over, since your car is destroyed it would be inconvenient for you to return.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
multisyllabic phrasing

Hdk, I have to commiserate with you for the number of troll commentators who are unable to comprehend the concept of humorous fiction.

Butt, then again, perpetually stuck in adolescence, these pathetic spelunkers lack the intellectual capability of adults. Who are perceptive to understanding one another's meaning and intentions based on context and observation.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
How can you tell a HDK story from the others?

A wife can fuck anyone and anything, can say whatever she wants about her husband, do whatever she wants to him, can belittle and humiliate him in any number of ways, but as long as she sucks his cock afterwards, all is right with the world! Those women must give some amazing head! If only Eva Braun would have gone down on Adolf Hitler, world war 2 would never have happened and 50 million people would not have died needlessly! So who is REALLY responsible? And we call Hitler the evil one?

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
I didn't know HDK was British!

HEY!

Maybe next time Dan and the slut wife will let cuck boy join in, or at least save him some cream pie.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@krosis666

First, not ALL of HDK's stories end with RAAC, see "She Came In Through The Bathroom Window" for one example.

Second, it wasn't "just give him a blow job and all is forgiven." He has asserted his dominance over the slut, she will be quitting her job and submitting to his will. That is HARDLY RAAC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

pure shit. 1/5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Pure sex!! I came so hard

gave you a 5 because you blew my pussy apart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mixed comments

HDK does write thought provoking and clever stories. Seems that BTB, or take her back for sex, somebody will complain...

She's been cheating, disrespecting him and all he wants to do is pump her pussy? I do like burning the car, nice bit of payback. But taking her back? Some how I would make her sorry.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

fun with fire! Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another funnier than hell story.

But why did he want to keep his cheating wife around? Why not divorce her, sue Dan and the Company and retire on the proceeds without a slut as a wife? Makes more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need

To write more like this. The newer your stories usually are not this good.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Work?

Where’s the work they had to go over?

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Not Appealing

Funny how some men want to "reclaim" a cheating whore. Personally, I find the idea of fucking a cheating wife repellent. On every level: physically, emotionally and intellectually continuing a relationship with a cheater is a health risk, an emotional risk and a foolish thing to do. I think the rational response would be short term anger first towards the cheater and the interloper, then some anger directed towards oneself for being foolish enough to marry such a turd, then disgust and loss of respect followed quickly by the resolve to get away from the cheater and get the whole thing over with. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree

With Sugna

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 8 years ago
Amazing that some people don't recognize tongue-in-cheek when they see it.

Clearly this was not meant to be taken too seriously. Don't leave comments about BTB vs RAAC WHEN the story is just meant to be humorous.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
@Johnny1M

"Amazing that some people don't recognize tongue-in-cheek when they see it.

Clearly this was not meant to be taken too seriously. Don't leave comments about BTB vs RAAC WHEN the story is just meant to be humorous."

Tongue in cheek? Humorous? Well humor may be in the eye of the beholder, and your opinion is as valid as any other opinion in the world including mine. The question is why does my comment bother you? Did I strike a nerve? Are you the kind of guy that likes sloppy seconds? Do you think catching your wife screwing her boss in your bed is funny? That was the scope of my comments and I stand by them. I happen to think Harddaysknight is a great writer and I enjoy reading his stories even if the content is not to my taste. I cannot and will not suspend my logic and reason for any man, woman, child or pervert just because it might offend them. I found this story odd because while the main character was angry about the cheating, it seemed to be more about male competition than love for his wife and respect for his marriage. I did not find her actions or his reaction amusing.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Personally, I'd have thought a better ending would have been...

Where he tucked her store in front of them then commented about how she'd apparently fico anything with a dick...

Then told Dan not to forget his property when he left... And since "Dan's cunt" is connected to Ken's wife, he might as well take the wife with him...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Liked It!

Not that it's really necessary, since everyone involved knows EXACTLY what really went on, but as someone else said, just where was the "work" he had to go over with Penny?

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
GET ALL THE CUCKS READY

and then its ready, aim fire TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4 stars

For a fun little story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 STARS

Just for the fun reading this story 100 % yes I enjoyed it. Love you all! GREG.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Cuckamania,It's Runnin' Wild!

Ewwww! Sloppy seconds! Dump the unfaithful,cheating cunt instead!

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 7 years ago
Stop! In the name of love.

With a nod to your love of song titles.... HDK, I usually rate your stories a 5 in an effort to balance the haters. I appreciate an appropriate RAAC, but this stretches the boundaries of human behavior.

Sorry. I still feel yours is the best body of work on here. I am wading my way through them in alphabetical order.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 7 years ago
Stop! In the name of love.

With a nod to your love of song titles.... HDK, I usually rate your stories a 5 in an effort to balance the haters. I appreciate an appropriate RAAC, but this stretches the boundaries of human behavior.

Sorry. I still feel yours is the best body of work on here. I am wading my way through them in alphabetical order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah, Riiigghht. Like she'd never do it again.

What an absolutely dumb fuck. I hope her boss just contracted AIDS.... then dumb fuck contracts it, too, for knowingly taking sloppy seconds and fucking the cheating slut. Her ex bosses wife will take his ass to the cleaners in divorce court, never fuck him again and NOT get infected with the virus.

A story with an ending that would only be enjoyed by sick minded mother fuckers. two stars is all it's worth... because of its ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You have to just laugh at crap

Ha ha ha pickup a VD to get even with his wife for fucking her boss and whoever. What's he going to do when he finds out she's the company pump keep her as his wife that's a belly buster. Hell he must like pussy that has been filled up by somebody else. Ha ha ho ho, sticking his dick into sloppy used pussy really gets him off and to do it in front of others. Damn your story made him the funniest stupid guy ever written about. Oh damn! my side is splitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* BECAUSE CUCKOLD-BOY DIDNT DIVORCE THE COMPANY WHORE

hope she gives him aids sooner rather than later .

cause she either has aids , or will acquire aids from the dozens of bulls in her future .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Paperwork?

Why didn't Ken ask Marcum where the paperwork was when he was about to leave the house? "Oh, I left it in the car." You left it in the car but came into the house to discuss paperwork? Please explain." So the vise tightens.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Turning the tables

It appears that husband still loves penny but wanted to assert that he was going to become the leader of the situation. He wanted Penny to submit in front of lover and lovers wife He wanted Penny to know that everyone in room knew what occurred earlier. It cost all four that night but it let two of them gain control and set a knew path.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
She

got too easy a punishment.

This should have been a BTB!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 6 years ago
nothing like sloppy seconds

to show your slut whose boss huh! next time like her asshole after the boss put a load in it......

FD45FD45about 6 years ago

Insisting on a big severance package would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Boy

He sure showed him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wimp

Though he acted like macho man at the end,he is nothing but a wimp.He should have sued her firm and Dan and tossed her out on her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lost the humor in this one.

He puts on a sex show for Dan and his wife? To what end? Embarrass his wife and Dan? So now Dan's in hot water with his wife. His car is destroyed but will be replaced by insurance. He's just had sloppy seconds from his slut wife. He still has a cheating slut for a wife. She's out of a job. Where's the happiness in THAT ending???? Not good. Not good at all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Minor Point

“Yes, I won’t let Ken have any till next week, Dan,” - How would Dan know if she DID fuck Ken?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*Facepalm*

For an accomplished writer, this story was a fucking dud

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 5 years ago
C'mon. This is tongue in cheek.

That means don't take it seriously. It does take a sense of humour to read this though. Some people just don't have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

Must have had a bad day when you wrote this one. Sorry, didn't care for this at all. Sucked big time. Terrible coming from such a popular author.These type stories always make me laugh, the guy discovers his wife's infidelity and just stands there watching the action describing it fully. Is this how men would react in this situation? Doubtful,very doubtful. Oh, well at least he didn't run away to a hotel and cry his ass off planning revenge. Isn't that how most of these stories go? 3* for writing something.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...