Penny Saved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Tony believed strongly that my instincts were correct. He also asked that I bring her to dinner one night and join him and Sonya. They wanted to see her again. It had been over a year since they had seen her, and she was clearly one of the most memorable members they'd ever known.

I had begun to realize that wherever Penny had gone, she left quite an indelible impression. I also realized that she had made a remarkable impact on my life.

That night after she got home from working and before she got undressed to swim, I told Penny about my meeting with Tony. Her eyes got wide.

"Tony? How'd you find him? Why did you find him?" I wasn't sure if she was just surprised or if she was upset that I found him.

I had to carefully explain that with the direction our relationship had taken, I wanted to hear the perspective of someone that had worked with her in the past. I also mention Shonna and that Shonna was anxious to have her come and visit again.

I also made it clear that anyone from my past or present was fair game for her. I had no skeletons and no reason to fear any background checks.

"Nothing but good to say about you, Penny," I added. "I have even more respect for you now than ever. You are quite remarkable. I'm even more determined to give you whatever you need to achieve your goals. By the way, I haven't had a hug from you since yesterday. I'm due."

Without hesitation, we both got out of our chairs and she hugged me just as tightly as the day before.

I could feel the tension releasing from her body. She held me next to her for at least 30 seconds, again tears dropping from her eyes. I knew that even the non-sexual contact was just as important, if not more so, than any sensual kind.

"I've always known you cared about me, Ted, but you're going out of your way to prove it. I'm probably going to make you uncomfortable, but I love you Ted."

"Well, I love you too, Penny. You've become not just a boarder, but a damn good friend. That kind of friendship isn't easy to find. That's why it hurt so much to think that you'd move. If letting you run around naked is what it takes to make you happy, then for God's sake, do it."

Uh oh. I said the "L" word. It was spontaneous. It was said as a reply and to reciprocate my love for her.

I knew that I loved her but had never verbalized it to her. Although I hadn't known her for a long time, we had shared the same home for 3 months. We ate breakfast and dinners together. Watched TV together. Talked a lot. It wasn't the typical courtship.

I loved it, although it never had romantic intentions. I had become impressed with her more each day. She had that determination to get ahead. Tony used the term a "spirit" that she had they were determined not to break.

She had fully accepted responsibility for her failed marriage, her failed jobs, her banishment from the nudist resort, and her eventual life on the streets and sleeping outdoors in the cold late winter and spring air on most nights.

Everything that I had seen in her while living with me had been confirmed by those in her past. Smart. Driven. A bit of sass. It was all the ingredients that I had personally surmised that was confirmed from contacts of hers of years gone by.

The conversation went smoothly until Penny made a remark that got my attention.

"So much like Cliff. So much. It's almost uncanny. You're so much like him."

Something about that statement made me uncomfortable. I knew it was intended as a compliment, but I didn't want to replace Cliff. I wasn't looking for a replacement for Mandi, either. I had been a widower for 7 years because she couldn't be replaced.

Finding sex wasn't tough. I could have kept Kathryn around for that. I saw something different in Penny, but I didn't want to be viewed as a replacement for Cliff. That chapter of her life was closed, just like the Mandi chapter of my life was now closed. Maybe I overreacted, but for me any thing with Penny would be a new start, not a replacement for an old part.

"Cliff? I asked. "Cliff is a different person. He's your past, just like Mandi is my past. It still hurts me when I say that, but it's the truth. I still have dreams where she walks in through the door and these past 7 years have been a bad dream. I can't replace Cliff. He was your first and only lover until your romps with Lloyd."

"I can't replace that. We both need new beginnings. I'm thrilled to help you with yours, but I can't be anyone's replacement."

When I said that to her, I realized that maybe I had read too much into her statement. I was scared. Maybe subconsciously I was trying to find a way to not become involved with Penny other than being a good friend.

I never had such strong feelings for Kathryn. The sexual feelings were there. We satisfied each other in the bedroom, but the overall care and love for a woman had never existed after Mandi's passing...until Penny came along.

"You're not Cliff," Penny argued. "Cliff was a generous soul, but he would have never done what you've done for a nearly 50-year-old bum...or a 30-something bum like Pete."

"I never met Mandi, but if this is what she inspired you to be, she must have been a hell of a woman. No, you're not Cliff. I've said it before, I blew it. I tried ruining his life with my selfishness."

I shared some more of my conversation with Tony...especially about control.

"Ted, I want a guy in my life that I can make happy in every way possible. I made Cliff happy for so many years. Maybe I did control him, but even he'll tell you he enjoyed it. He came home to a happy and horny wife. He came home to a wife that doted all over him. There wasn't anything I wouldn't do for him...except quit drinking."

"I was fiercely loyal to him. A sober Penny would have never even flirted with Lloyd, let alone give him blow jobs and let him enter inside me. To think...all I had to do was go to AA, begin my recovery, and I still would have had a marriage to a great guy."

"I have to start over, Ted, but the next guy I have will get the same kind of love, affection, and devotion that Cliff got. That guy will never have to worry how I'll act because I've had too much to drink."

"That man's pleasure will be my priority...and that includes the bedroom."

"Remember when you first saw me naked and I asked you about my very hairy bush? Even though we aren't a couple, I would have shaved the whole damn thing to make you happy."

"No," I said, interrupting her. "It looks gorgeous. I agree with Cliff. Keep it like it is."

"You got it, baby. Hairy it is!"

She laughed at my expression of appreciation. The more I learned about her, the more impressed I became. She was very low maintenance. She attributed her nudist lifestyle for the ability to enjoy the simplest pleasures.

Fancy trips and vacations weren't nearly as important to her as good time spent with friends. I had begun to learn how lonely she had been during the past four years. Her entire world had been destroyed.

I sensed that some of her truest friends might have been more forgiving of her than she was of herself. Talking to her former boss, Shonna, led me to believe that not only she, but others on her staff missed her dearly and would be glad to know that she's doing well.

Penny began to talk frequently about her time at the nudist resort. There was a noticeable feeling of nostalgia in her voice when she'd recall Bingo nights, and particularly karaoke nights. Even the nights sitting in the tub with several other couples and simply sharing each other's lives and experiences meant so much to her.

There was both happiness and sadness when she'd recall some of the stories. She would be smiling when sharing an anecdote then the smile would disappear as she realized that it was all in the past and no future memories to share.

One evening, after two beers, she was convinced by Cliff and others to sing. She wasn't even close to being drunk, but the alcohol had relaxed her enough to give it a try.

She realized that others thoroughly enjoyed her singing. She always thought her singing was just so-so, but she became one of the most popular vocalists each Friday night on Karaoke Fridays.

Despite my strong carnal urges, I resisted the temptation to make a romantic move on her. I sensed her disappointment, but that night, we still enjoyed a nice evening in the pool. She still never complained that I remained in my swim suit while she wore her birthday suit.

The following Monday, I contacted the office at El Sombrero Nudist resort, her former and frequent weekend destination.

I talked to a lady named Fillie Adams. She and her husband Hubie were the second generation of owners of the resort.

I explained who I was and about my friendship with Penny. She asked a few questions about her recovery and seemed genuinely concerned.

"Mr. Archer, I know I speak on behalf of my husband when I say that I am very happy that you called. Prior to her drunken behavior, she and Cliff were some of our favorite members."

"Sadly, even if Penny hadn't been caught with Lloyd, she was probably going to get evicted anyhow. Still, it's great to know that she has been sober for 4 years. It hurt like hell to expel those four from the resort, but we do have strict rules about sexual behavior here and about public drunkenness. We had already stretched the rules for her because of her drunken behavior, but we could no longer look the other way with the sexual behavior."

"Would there be a way that I could bring her to see you two?" I asked. "I know she's been itching to apologize but has been afraid to do so. Part of her treatment was to apologize to everyone she's hurt, but she's been banned from your premises."

"Mr. Archer, we would welcome her to visit our office. It would be great to see her. I'm not promising anything, but she can reapply for membership with an explanation of how and why a second chance would be warranted."

"We abide strictly by the guidelines of AANR (American Association of Nude Recreation). We are an affiliate and I know we would welcome her back. Again, I'd need to see and talk to her first before suggesting anything. That decision is made by AANR, although our opinions may influence it."

I thanked her for her time and understanding. On Mondays, Penny worked as a cook during the dinner rush between 5-7. I'd save my surprise until she got home and showered. I was anxious for her.

I also decided to be in the pool when she got home, sans swim trunks. I was going to have another pleasant surprise for her.

Big J's was only three blocks from my house, and by 7:15 she had gone to the back patio to see me in the pool. She smiled broadly.

"No trunks!" she gleefully exclaimed. "Quick shower and I'm there with you!"

With the setting sun now behind the tall trees on the west side of the pool, it was the perfect time to enjoy a cool pool on a typical hot early July day. It was no surprise that Penny took one of the quickest showers in history. It was less than 5 minutes and she dove into the pool and gave me a tight hug.

That was another first. Hugging her while when we were both nude. It was no surprise that I had an immediate erection.

I could feel her hard nipples against my chest and her pubes against mine. She was only two inches shorter than me, so the parts matched up closely.

I walked to the end of the pool where the steps were located. I sat on the bottom step, which kept the water at shoulder level.

I told her about my conversation earlier in the day with Tillie. At first, her eyes got big. She wasn't sure what to expect. When I told her that Tillie and Hubie wanted to see her again and were happy to hear about her recovery and her road to a new life, they were thrilled.

I told her that depending on her visit, if she chooses to do so, she could apply to be reinstated. Cliff and Vicki were no longer members there; they had joined another club, although they were re-instated following a subsequent review. There would be no awkward moments between her and her ex.

She suddenly sat on my lap, facing me, and hugged me even more tightly than earlier.

"Thank you, thank you Ted," she whimpered into my ear. She was unsuccessful in holding back her tears.

She was also sitting on my very firm cock. I had to position myself so that I didn't slip it inside of her, although I knew she didn't care if I did. She probably wanted me to.

Then, she faced me directly and planted a hard and prolonged kiss on my lips.

I no longer had any willpower. I returned the kiss with equal passion and desire. Nearly immediately, our tongues were intertwined as we stood up to enjoy that moment.

I knew this day would come, but for reasons of caution I had held back making any sexual moves towards her. There was no turning back. I wanted her possibly more than she wanted me.

We didn't bother to dry off our bodies. We walked right to my bedroom, leaving a trail of water on the hardwood kitchen floor, and began to make out again.

At times, Penny would behave like the mature middle-aged woman that she was. At other times, like at this moment, she was like a hyperactive and giggling teenager. She was getting what she wanted. I realized then...at that moment...that she had controlled me. By simply being herself, continuing her hard work towards a new life, and allowed to enjoy her nude self in my home, she had accomplished at least part of what she wanted.

I didn't care. She was the genuine thing. She had been so surprisingly consistent and honest since I'd first met her. Every contact from her past verified her character strengths. I saw the characteristics that would make any decent man desire her.

The size and shape of her tits, or any other part of her body, her grooming habits below the waist, nothing, mattered. I was falling in love with an amazing woman with an even more amazing and remarkable story.

It wasn't just a case of me helping her anymore. She was helping me. She made me truly love someone for the first time since Mandi's passing seven years earlier. It was much easier to open my home to her than opening my heart to her.

After the awkward time of getting to know each other and gaining a minimal level of trust from her, her real personality, even its quirks, came out and I loved it. I had no further reason to hold back from her. Going against everything that I had promised myself I wouldn't do, I gave myself mind, body, and soul to this beautiful, sexy woman.

Every touch of her body, from her face to her toes...even tracing the outline of her small freckles, was an erotic adventure for me.

I finally got to hold her breasts in my hands and worked my way down to her crotch. I ran my fingers gently through the thick patch of red hair. As my fingers got closer to her opening, I felt the dampness from her pussy had already moistened the hairy region around it as well.

She gave me plenty of time to explore every square inch of her naked body. I wanted it all. This was my first chance ever to feel her entire body with no limitations...at least the limitations that I had put on myself. She had been ready for this much longer.

She finally made it clear that she wanted me inside of her. No more foreplay was needed. She was ready to be penetrated. As much as I consider myself to be a patient and giving lover, I was anxious to enter her as well. So much of our communication in bed was non-verbal...simply eye contact and smiles. When she pointed my hard cock towards her opening, she was making it clear without saying a word, what she wanted.

I was amazed and impressed how tight she was. She eagerly clamped down on my shaft as I slowly entered in and out of her. I was in no hurry to come inside of her. I wanted to enjoy this first time as long as I could possibly make it last.

Penny lets out a high-pitched whine when she is sexually pleased. That sound by itself only heightened my pleasure. I sucked on her tits as I slowly took my time probing her with my hardness. Sometimes, I would move my lips towards hers and kiss her.

Finally, the dam broke. I released heavy streams of juice inside of her completely dampened pussy.

"I love you Ted. You have no idea how much. You saved me from so much. You have done so much with no expectations like this. You're the kind of man that any woman should want."

"I love you too, Penny, but give yourself some credit. You're the one working and studying your ass off. You're going to be successful because of you, not me."

"Not true, Ted. I was out there on the street. I didn't want to go to the shelter, but I almost did. I might have been forced to perform for that pervert just for a place to sleep and eat."

"I had no idea what to do. Drinking almost seemed like a good idea at times. At least I could pass out and not feel a thing for a short while. Thank God I didn't. I would have never met you. You probably would have been nice to me, but you'd never taken me home."

"I'll spend the rest of my life grateful to you. You have no idea how determined I am to make you proud that you took a chance on some ragged-looking, underweight redhead sitting at the side of a convenience store."

"Penny, I had the means. I had a room. I had food. The hardest part is up to you. Give yourself more credit, sweetie. You're one hell of a woman. There's a lot of people out there, men and women, that only take the handouts. I trusted my instincts with you. I'm quite a happy guy right now that my instincts were right."

Another hug. I never realized how much hugging meant to her. It was a reaffirmation of acceptance and affection. As much as she wanted the sex, the hugs were more important to her.

Although she kept her room, we shared my bed from that night forward. Roni, Pete, Stacy, and others weren't aware of the seriousness of our relationship...although Roni suggested that we seemed right for each other. I didn't disagree.

Eventually, we shared the extent of our relationship with our closest friends. Penny paid a visit to Shonna as well as her friends at AA. Being able to reminisce and reconnect with the good parts of her past was therapy for her.

With a three week break from the summer school schedule and the beginning of the fall school year in late August, I planned a meeting at El Sombrero Nudist Resort. I would drive the 70 miles and take Penny to see Fillie and Hubie again.

The last 10 minutes was a very picturesque drive through the woods. El Sombrero was located on 60 acres of forest; 20 of those acres were cleared. It wasn't anything fancy, but it looked quite appealing.

Oddly enough, just 10 miles further ahead on this same highway was the exit for Foothill Lodge and Resort, the favorite camping spot enjoyed by me and Mandi.

I learned that Fillie was a nickname based on her Portuguese name, Filamena. As we rode in my car, Penny again shared her many warm memories of the place.

I pulled up to the gate and a voice on the speaker welcomed me.

"Ted Archer. I'm here with Penny Langley. I talked with Tillie about a month ago."

"Ted!" the lady replied joyfully. "This is Tillie. Come right over to the office. I'm sure Penny remembers where it is."

Penny shook her head and smiled. Of course, she remembered.

It was very emotional when Penny hugged Tillie and Hubie again. Penny was in tears as she immediately began to apologize for her behavior. I saw the love and friendship that was still evident despite the years apart.

Both owners were in their 60s, although Tillie still looked very attractive. Hubie had an extra 20 pounds or so but had a pleasant face and was smiling ear to ear as he listened to Tillie and Penny monopolize most of the conversation. Of course, they were nude, and I wasn't surprised, but it was almost as if they were oblivious to it.

Penny shared her experiences since being banned from the resort. The remorse couldn't have been more real. Each time she recalled her story, it still resonated with her emotionally. She still failed to fight back the tears of sorrow; knowing how her behavior hurt others.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers