Penny Saved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

There were also tears of gladness as she shared where her journey had taken her since her days on the streets. Several times she kissed me on the cheek to show them how much she appreciated me.

A couple that Penny knew from her long membership there, Connie and Brock Sherman, had recently agreed to buy the resort. Fillie and Hubie were going to ease into retirement, although remain living in their trailer on the premises.

The conditions of the sale allowed them to keep their space and maintain a 5 percent ownership. It also kept its affiliation with both AANR and TNS (The Naturist Society).

It would also continue to strictly enforce the rules of the previous ownership.

"Penny, we are now a nudist resort. I'm sure you thought that already, but until two years ago, we promoted it as a clothing-optional resort," said Hubie. "It was never a problem for you, but this place began getting overrun by a bunch of textiles just looking for a place to be voyeurs."

Penny remembered those days, although she never paid much attention to those that didn't disrobe. So long as she was able to enjoy the lifestyle, she was fine.

"I doubt this would be a problem for you if you got reinstated, but for Ted to join you, it would be expected as well."

I understood. I can't say that I was too thrilled about being nude. Penny had mentioned that it was clothing-optional. Obviously, it had changed since her last visit.

Fillie helped Penny with the reinstatement paperwork while Hubie took me on his golf cart and gave me a tour of the resort. I was surprised that I wasn't told to get nude as well since that was a rule for those wishing to tour the facilities.

Hubie explained that it wasn't as busy on weekdays, although during August they often had plenty of guests. There were 6 sites that were permanently filled. These were retirees that wished to live there.

I met a few guests during our tour, with the exception of a couple that were sitting in the shade next to their trailer. Hubie explained that some nudists simply enjoy the experience but shun the social aspect. The others that I met were all affable and encouraging.

"Ted", began Hubie, "Fillie and I love Penny so much. It was so painful to banish her, but we had no choice. A failure to enforce one of the most basic rules would only encourage others to do it. It was such a thrill to hear from you and find out how well she is doing. Seeing her today...well...listening to her reminds me of when was younger and in control of her life. The last time we saw her, she was a mess. A big mess."

"Today, she reminds me so much of the Penny we knew before she was frequently drunk and out of control. It's sad when anyone has an alcohol problem, but it hurt more so with her. Fillie and I both encouraged her to get help...much like many others did. I expect AANR to become a member again. We know the people at the head office in Florida and if Fillie goes to bat for her, she'll be fine. I just can't guarantee it. I'm sure you understand."

I understood. I also began to feel comfortable having a conversation with a man wearing nothing but a pair of flip-flops.

By the time we got back to the office, Penny had filled out the necessary paperwork, faxed, and received a video call from the AANR office. As Fillie expected, her ban was lifted.

The moment of truth...we were going to meet the eventual new owners in their trailer, Brock and Connie Sherman. It was also required that I remove my clothes. It took no time at all for Penny to be undressed and I simply quit fighting my doubts and quickly removed mine.

It is expected that guests bring two towels with them when they visit...one for sitting (for hygienic reasons) and one for drying after using the pool or spa. Since we hadn't expected to do more than just visit the office, Hubie retrieved some towels for us to use.

Seeing Brock and Connie again was another positive experience for Penny. Like Penny, Connie was a recovering alcoholic. She had remained sober for nearly 20 years.

Like Penny, her drinking was a part of what destroyed her marriage. Her ordeal involved more than just drinking and acting crazy. Although Penny knew her from her time there years before, she never knew her story about how her marriage was destroyed."

"My first husband, Trey, and I were nudists. We didn't come here. We went to a resort about a half hour away. It didn't have any national affiliation. It was for adults only and there was a lot of emphasis on sex. Although they didn't advertise themselves as a swinger's club, that was essentially what it had become. Mostly swingers and a few voyeurs."

"We joined the swing scene, although I wasn't too keen on the idea. Trey and I kept swapping and I got tired of it. I didn't like the idea and worse, I didn't really like most of the guys I had."

"Although I always enjoyed a mixed drink or two, I began to drink heavily to cope with the expectations of being Trey's "hot" sex partner. Yes, I was considered the prize for many of the guys. Trey used that to his advantage to get the women he wanted. I got drunk to cope with that and then I used alcohol to cope with other areas of my life."

"I also cheated on Trey...and not with our swinging buddies. I decided if he could choose the girls he wanted, I could do the guys that I wanted. I worked as a court reporter and I knew many of the attorneys. Yes, I nailed a few. I'm not proud of it, but between my willingness to get plastered and my hatred for the swing scene, I did it. At least it was sex with someone I wanted, not someone handed to me."

"Long story, but I'll shorten it. I got caught. Trey got mad. I told him to go to hell. We divorced. Thankfully, no kids involved."

"Although some of my attorney "lovers" lobbied to keep me, my work performance had suffered, and the county let me go. Court reporters showing up to work intoxicated isn't a good idea, obviously. My sister begged me to try AA."

"I knew she was right. I got clean for about 3 months and then had some champagne at a New Year's Eve party. I was hooked again. Back to AA. Now it's been nearly 20 years. Shit, I'm only 48 years old and it seems like I've lived more than two lifetimes."

I watched Penny as Connie continued to share her story. In Penny's case, the eyes are truly the window to the soul. I noticed her eyes get watery. I suspected that she and Connie would be good friends very quickly. Before, they were friendly acquaintances. This bond would be more intimate.

I also couldn't help but notice Connie's features. She was still a very attractive lady and had very large breasts, all natural.

Although gravity had them sagging some, they were still very attractive breasts. She also had a nicely trimmed blonde bush to match her golden blonde hair.

I could see why in her younger years she was so desirable. She was still desirable, but so was Penny and I was more than happy with her.

"Brock and I have been married almost 11 years. Brock was raised as a nudist and I met him here when he was with his past girlfriend. She didn't like the lifestyle. We just hit it off."

"Now we're going to own and run this beautiful place. We don't want to change a thing about it. Same rules. Same prohibitions."

Although everyone I met that day seemed pleasant, it bothered me that so many guys were checking out Penny. Some of it was obvious.

To be fair, I had spent a lot of time checking Connie's fine features as well as two women that were sunbathing at the pool as the six of us walked past it on our way to the clubhouse.

I knew that this was normal for Penny, but my mind went back to when Mandi was alive and there was no way that I could have handled a bunch of naked guys gawking at her naked body...or any other guy clothed or not, gawking at her naked body.

Mandi was far too modest to ever consider such a thing. It took a couple years of marriage before she was comfortable enough to let me take a shower with her. In the beginning, the only nudity was for sex. I seldom saw much of her body.

Many years later, I have a girlfriend that has no problem being seen...or me seeing other naked women. For me, I had problems with jealousy.

The drive home was quiet...at least for me. Penny talked quite a bit about her experience that day and her past experiences. She would stop and wait for a response from me. I would simply nod my head and force a smile.

At bedtime, Penny was clearly in the mood for loving. I wasn't. Even her best effort at sucking on my cock didn't get the normal rise from me that she expected.

"I'm just not quite in the mood," I tried to explain without going into detail.

"After seeing those naked ladies today, you aren't at least a little excited?"

"I thought nudism wasn't about sex?" I asked accusingly. Penny must have sensed my apprehension.

"It's not!" she shot back quickly," but we're human and yes, we do notice each other. Hey, I'm sure you noticed some fine-looking ladies out there. Maybe some not-so-fine looking ones also. That's just a normal day."

"Yeah, I noticed," I agreed, "but I'm in love with you. You don't even seem to mind that guys stare at your tits and pussy."

"No, I don't mind. I'm just being honest with you, Ted. Not only that, I don't care how much tits and pussy you check out. Hell, Connie is quite a looker. That one brunette at the pool was quite fine also."

"I can't speak for all women, but I don't let those things bother me."

I studied her nude form as she sat up in my bed cross-legged. I was getting a very good view of her pussy while she sat like that.

"Answer me honestly, Penny. Do you get some kind of weird or perverted thrill knowing that guys are staring at your naked body? Is there a bit of exhibitionism in you? Is that what motivates you?"

She was quiet for several seconds. Was she stumped for a good answer? I felt that it was a fair question. Besides, she was the one that had told me many days ago to ask her any question about that lifestyle. However, this question was more personal.

"Ted, I owe you an honest answer, but it's not a simple yes or no answer."

"I'm a nudist because Cliff introduced me to the lifestyle and I fell in love with it. I enjoy being nude whether I'm alone or in a group."

"But...yes, in a strange way, I do experience a level of pleasure if I know a guy likes what he sees. However, if a guy doesn't like it, I'm not concerned about it. Hey, some guys don't like the extra fur between the legs. Some find it very unattractive. Some guys like bigger tits. Who cares? It's what I like. What I do is done for me, not anyone else...although your opinion does matter more than anyone else."

Although I understood what she was saying, this was so much different than anything I'd ever experienced. The thought of going naked all the time at the resort didn't bother me. I couldn't get over the fact that my girlfriend's body was on display for other guys to experience the same level of lust that I had experienced for other women...including Penny.

Penny was frustrated with me but didn't say much more. I know she wanted me to go back to the resort with her. I wasn't sure.

What I'd never told her was that I had a tent trailer in storage that I hadn't used since Mandi's passing. We frequently took that trailer to the campsite that was a short drive from the nudist resort.

I could pay the resort to store the trailer and then it would be there to set up when we arrived. I wanted to please Penny so badly, but I was still too hesitant to commit to it.

Nothing much was said for the next few days. While eating waffles one morning, Penny mentioned that once she finished her classes and was involved in the real estate business full-time, she was going to purchase a membership at the resort as well as her annual membership to the AANR.

The implication was that she was going to do it whether it was with me or alone. I reminded myself of my original purpose for helping her. She owed me nothing. She was free to do as she desires.

However, it also meant that I was free to do whatever I wanted. I politely reminded her of my original purpose and that I was happy for her commitment towards her career.

However, I didn't share her enthusiasm for spending time at that nudist resort. I suggested that maybe we weren't as right for each other as we both thought. Her heart seemed to be set on going back to what she referred to as her "second home".

"Ted, I can't make you go. I can't make you do anything. I can go back to the resort and still be with you. I'd much rather have you with me, no question about that...but we have such a good thing going. I'm just asking that you respect and understand how much a place like El Sombrero means to me."

"And having strange guys checking you out?" I replied quickly and with an edge to my voice.

"So what? Shit, Ted. You can check out any piece of ass that you want, I don't care. I went there for over 20 years and never did anything until the end when I drank too much. Let the guys drool. If they want to check out the goods of a nearly 50 year old recovering alcoholic with sagging tits and a huge red bush, big fucking deal!"

"Your tits aren't sagging that much, Penny," I corrected her. Her breasts still had a very nice shape and gravity had barely begun to have an effect. "Yeah, you're pretty hot I think."

"You don't get it, Ted," she argued. "Be honest with me. In your mind, when you saw Connie did you think about how her tits would fit in your hands or your mouth? Didn't you check out her pussy and ass and wonder how good it would be for you? Be honest. You're a guy."

I admitted that not only Connie but a couple of ladies at the pool, especially the brunette that was laying on her back giving me a full-frontal look.

"You know what?" she continued. "Cliff did the same thing with Vicki. He admitted that he loved looking at her tits. Nudists aren't soulless robots. We look. We admire. Most of us know how to control our desires, though. Those that choose not to control it don't last long at the resort."

"If looking at Connie or someone else gets you horny, I'll be here for you. I'll always be here for you...and not just for sex. There's not a guy at that resort or any resort that can pull me away from you. I don't care how long or how thick their cocks are. I don't care how nice they look. I love you, Ted. Get that through your damn thick head."

I was still defiant.

"You love me? Yet you're quite okay with joining that resort and going without me? That's love?"

"Ted, that resort was one of the most positive parts of my life. Ever. And I mean ever! I screwed it up, they didn't. I get to have that again. If you don't want to go, at least don't make a big fuss about it if I go. If you don't go, I'm not looking for another dick to put inside me. You got that? I've already made that mistake once. Never again."

Her voice was getting slightly louder and with a sharp edge to it. She wasn't done. She was just getting her second wind.

"Why did you take me there the other day? Why did you even bother to call them if that lifestyle bothered you so much? You could have left well enough alone. I love you, Ted, but I don't understand you."

"You take me in and do so much to help me. I'll be eternally grateful. I'm not where I am right now without you. I just need you to understand that the day that Cliff first took me to El Sombrero had a very positive impact on my life. If I hadn't fucked things up so much it still would be a very important part of my life. Instead, I had to ruin my marriage, Vicki's marriage, and my career before I finally got help."

"Now, you talk to Fillie and Hubie. You take me down there. I get my ban lifted. I got a taste of what my life used to be before I messed it up. Ted, baby, it really is that important to me to be a regular again. Maybe unintentionally, taking me back there made me homesick for the life I had. This time, though, I want it with you."

"It can't happen until I get employed and financially independent, but it's a clear goal of mine. I know my career will involve some weekends; maybe a lot of weekends. I don't care. I'll go up there on a weekday if I must. It barely takes an hour to get there."

She then softened her tone.

"Ted, I know I've leaned on you from the day we first met. You don't owe me one damn thing more than you've already done. I'll never be able to do enough to ever repay you."

"Still, this means so much to me. I've asked so few favors of you. To be fair, I've never needed to. You've done so much. It seems like you know what I need before I ever ask for it."

"Still, you would make me a very happy girl if you'd be part of this with me. Would you at least promise to think about it? Baby, I've bared my body, my heart, and my soul to you. You know me better than any other person out there except my ex. We've developed such a trust for each other. Think about it, okay?"

Not only had her tone of voice softened, it was getting shaky. She had talked to me in the past, so lovingly and nostalgically about her many years at El Sombrero. The quivering in her voice was her effort to keep her emotions in check and not cry.

She made one very valid point. Much of what I'd done for her was voluntary. I did these things because I wanted to. The only major concession I'd made was when I told her I was fine with her being naked around me. I eventually joined her, but I also wanted it. The sexual tension had become very intense.

Now, she wanted to take that further. She wanted me to join her at El Sombrero. She wanted that social atmosphere. She was hoping to relive the good old days when she and Cliff would spend many naked weekends with their friends.

"One other thing, Ted. Please don't hold back your love. We haven't made love in 3 days now. That's a record for us since we started. You haven't been in the mood and my pussy is soaking wet with desire. All I want right now is for you to bury it deep inside me."

I found her openness so refreshing. She wore her emotions on her sleeves...or often on her bare arms. She was so transparent. There was nothing superficial or pretentious about her. That was something I had learned about her from nearly the very beginning.

She got undressed and went for a swim. I got undressed and laid on my back on the bed. I knew she'd be back inside soon if I didn't join her in the pool.

Sure enough, about 10 minutes later, she saw me naked and on my back. She knew what to do.

After a short time of an intense cock sucking effort, she impaled my stiffness inside of her and rode my hard rod up and down.

Her facial expressions said it all. She wasn't interested in much foreplay at that time. She needed the feel of the man she loved deep inside of her. I withheld my orgasm as long as humanly possible and then let go of several streams; some of which escaped her and smeared our pubic regions.

She collapsed her body on top of me and kissed me passionately; tears streaming down her cheeks and onto my shoulders and bedsheets.

Although we were both messy, we held to each other for nearly an hour. Small conversations were interrupted with kissing and minutes of silence.

How could I say "no" to this angel? I began to seriously consider joining her at El Sombrero in the future. I would have to get past my jealousies and not get angry when I saw guys staring at her naked body. Could I do that? I wasn't sure. That concern is what delayed my decision. I wanted that awesome naked body all for myself. I wasn't interested in dozens or hundreds of other guys getting a good look at her.

There was one other consideration. To me, it was a big deal. To her, probably not.

Perception. Acceptance.

She had told me that she had never kept the fact that she was a nudist a secret. It wasn't something she advertised openly, but she never shied from the facts.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers