Penny the Conqueror Ch. 10

Story Info
The name's Leighton... Penny Leighton.
10.4k words
4.68
2.2k
1

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The capital was abuzz with excitement over the upcoming celebrations. Queen Revulo was entering her fiftieth year of her reign, and a large festival had been planned for months. Eltar had been making rushed decisions, as well as some of the city planners, for how the festival was going to be handled.

It had been a month since Penny had gone to Grandfort. She was still thinking about all the attention she had received, and she was missing the place more each day, thinking about the secret ceremonies, the loving and adoring women, and that she could play matchmaker with Lolo and Girtan. The raw thrill of watching the two of them get their frustrations out was the best memory she had of the place.

Penny had a small role of her own for the planning of the queen's festival as well, that of fundraising. The focus this year was a rehabilitation program for former slaves. Revulo was keeping her promise of phasing out slavery on planet Bok, and the program being sponsored would see them settled in their own homes. Penny was surprised that almost as many men were slaves as women.

Penny was discussing with many of the fundraisers how to maximize for this year, since it was the fiftieth celebration. The queen's golden jubilee was coinciding with the Festival of Plenty, a harvesting celebration, which was a huge deal on a desert planet like Bok.

Penny was meeting in the convention hall with Shimoon, who was not only the palace's tailor, but was also running the prize draw. Artisans from all over would contribute beautiful sculptures of jadestone, gold and silver jewellery, precious stones, fine wooden carvings, and other lovely prizes. The idea was to either auction them off, or in many cases to sell tickets to win the gifts.

"We just need something to get more people over!" Penny looked over the list of prizes. "This is such a nice cause. We could really make a difference here."

"Trouble is, miss, we just do not have enough incentive to buy the tickets," Shimoon said. "I even offered to do a fitting for a luxurious gown this year. We did okay last year, but to think of the value of the prizes generously donated and the poor sales, it's almost not worth the trouble."

"Hello, your greatness!" Penny turned to see Groovi coming up behind her. She was wearing short shorts and a tight sleeveless top. "Is this not lovely? There are so many booths this year!"

Penny suddenly had some inspiration. "Groovi! I'm glad you're here! Hey, you're excited about the festival, right?"

"I am delighted!" Groovi did cute little hops.

"Well, if you really want to be part of the action, maybe we can have you be the booth girl for the ticket fundraiser!" Penny held out her hands and smiled for Groovi to get the idea.

"I do not understand, your greatness," Groovi replied. "What is this booth girl?"

"Okay, back on Earth," Penny explained, "we had things like conventions. People would try to sell stuff or advertise their businesses, right? Well, sometimes if they want to get more people over, they hire a special woman to show off her beauty."

"Ohhhh," Groovi intoned. " I believe I understand. No thank you!"

"What? Why not?" Penny asked.

"Oh, your greatness," Groovi said sadly as she looked down at her own body. "I do not believe many people would be interested in looking at me. I am so ordinary."

Penny and Shimoon stood there with incredulous stares. "Groovi," Penny began with a slow tone. "You...have to be...kidding me. You are incredible to look at! I get guys approach me all the time and ask who is that. Of course, the second I point out your girlfriend, they run like hell."

Shimoon stepped in. "Groovi, what if I made you a dress that can give you some confidence? You have seen my work before, yes?"

"Oh, I trust you greatly, Shimoon!" Groovi squinted and pouted out her lips.

"Grooves, did I tell you that they're fundraising here for former slave rehabilitation?" Penny bit her lower lip.

Groovi's jaw dropped. "I absolutely must do so, then! Oh, your greatness, thank you for letting me know!" She turned and struck a sexy pose. "I just hope I will not be a disappointment."

Shimoon and Penny looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "Shimoon," Penny muttered. "Emphasize that butt, okay?" Shimoon nodded knowingly. "Seriously, I need a girlfriend like that who's smoking hot and has low self-esteem."

Shimoon took Groovi up to her studio and got to work. Shimoon already had Groovi's measurements, but made sure that the new dress fit properly. She also had shoes fit for her dainty feet. She had it wrapped up and boxed, then handed it off to Groovi. She also gave Groovi a sweet pat on the cheek. "I hope someday you realize just how lovely you are, dear."

Meanwhile, Oola was in her room, sharpening her dagger. The door opened, and in walked Groovi with her new outfit. "Hello, love," Groovi gushed. "I have a new outfit! I would like if you gave me your opinion." She ran to the washroom and shut the door.

Oola put her dagger in her desk drawer and folded her arms to wait. After what felt like an eternity, Groovi came out. She had on a bright yellow strapless skin-tight dress, which hugged every one of her curves. The skirt went just low enough to cover her cute butt, and she had a boob window up front. Her dress was matched by four-inch yellow heels. Groovi's thighs were extra tensed and toned-looking thanks to the heels.

Groovi was finishing putting on her other dangly earring. She had on the sparkling necklace she bought back on Earth. She strutted out and kicked up her heel. "Do I look acceptable?"

Oola stood up slowly. She was dressed in simple shorts and a tank top. "Groovi," she panted. "You are practically nude."

Groovi smiled and went to the desk. "They wish for me to wear this to sell the tickets during the festival." She leaned over the desk, showing off her ass as she arched her back. "This dress is lovely. I was told that many men will be staring. Leering, even."

Oola bared her teeth. "Will you wear the side braids?"

"Oh, perhaps," Groovi airily guessed as she took a handful of her straight silver hair.

"The men will be lusting after you," Oola growled. "They will want to grab your braids, then want to make you do gluk-gluk with your mouth."

Groovi looked over her shoulder at Oola. "They will not get to. I will tell them that my warrior queen will slay them all."

Oola stared down at Groovi's thighs and calves. "This dress...makes me want to do things. I am full of lust as well."

Groovi spun around and sat up on the desk. Her skirt hiked up, showing her tiny panties. She gave a tug at the straps. "Perhaps during the festival I will not wear these."

That was it for Oola. She reached into the desk drawer and got out her strapless dildo, then unzipped her shorts. "Right now."

Groovi gasped. "It is only the fifth hour! It is so early!"

Oola took Groovi by the back of her head, then drover her tongue in Groovi's soft mouth. She got the strapless inserted with her other hand, leaving it dangling out of the front of her shorts. Groovi pulled her panties down, leaving them to dangle off one foot.

"Leave your shoes on," Oola ordered. She stuck the dildo into Groovi, and Groovi let out an excited squeak as she watched it slide in. Oola moved her hips back and forth as she kept her hand on the back of Groovi's neck.

Groovi let her head hang back as she sat on the desk and got fucked. There was a particular intensity about it now. Oola was always gentle with Groovi, but she loved having a certain air of danger with lovemaking.

Groovi held onto Oola's powerful shoulders. "Oh, my brave warrior," she whispered. "Oh, you make the beast so well! Let me please you the way you said!"

Oola pulled out, then Groovi got down on her knees and sucked on the dildo. Oola stood there wide-eyed as Groovi slobbed on her cock. Oola took two handfuls of Groovi's long hair and held on. "Oh, you do that so well," Oola moaned. Her face shook with both rage and passion. Groovi sucked the cock and stroked Oola's thighs, keeping herself up on her heels as her legs were spread out.

After a few minutes of blowing, Groovi got to her feet and kissed Oola. Oola took her to the bed, then laid down. Groovi pulled up the skirt over her head and got the panties off of her ankle. She kept her heels on as she climbed aboard.

Groovi got her pussy over the spot, then sunk down on the dildo. She rode on top of her lover, giving sweet kisses and holding onto her tits. Oola held onto Groovi's thighs and rammed her to match her own strokes. Groovi's silver hair whipped in all directions as she took her fucking. "I wish to see you with longer hair, too," Groovi moaned. "Oh! OH! Your thrusting is magnificent!"

Groovi leaned forward as the two of them kissed. Oola clutched onto Groovi's ass cheeks and shook her up and down on her cock. Groovi held on as she got the full force pounding. "Do it!" Groovi was acting frantic. Her butterfly was getting the working of its life now. "Take me from behind!"

Groovi slid off of the cock, making her grunt as it slid out of her. She turned around and got on all fours, still keeping her heels on. Oola got up and positioned herself, then drove it right into Groovi's quivering cunt. Groovi cried out as she felt the fake cock push all the way in.

Oola flexed as she pounded her lover from behind. She stared down at Groovi's perfect heart-shaped ass as it swallowed up the dildo. Oola was able to pull Groovi forward with a quick tug, then have Groovi bounce back on her hips to slide forward. She had a great rhythm going. She then grabbed onto Groovi's shoulders and went full-blast pounding her. Groovi was tiny but could handle the brunt.

Groovi then reached up and flicked her bean. She squealed and twitched, indicating she had came. Oola pulled the dildo out slowly, watching the head fall out of her with a small trickle of white cream.

Groovi pivoted around, then took the fuck toy out of Oola. She held it in her hand as she got up to Oola's ear. "What I will do," Groovi whispered, "I will take the lustful feelings that they will all put on me, I will take that home to you, and I will use it. I will make the beast with you so hard that I will haunt your dreams. You will sing praises to my sexual might. I will make you into my subordinate. You will tremble in fear. This I vow."

Groovi pulled down Oola's shorts, then jammed the dildo into her. Oola grunted and leaned forward a bit, immensely turned on by the aggressiveness of Groovi. Groovi nuzzled and gently nibbled on Oola's earlobe as she pushed in and out. "You will finish." Groovi whispered. "Come for me, warrior. Does this please you, to watch me paraded for all to enjoy? What did the Earthwomen say about me?"

Oola was a mess of twitches and panting. "They were pleased with you! They said how beautiful you were! OH GRACIOUS! Your teasing me with your sex is BY THE GODDESSES!" Oola pitched right over and fell off the bed. Her leg would not stop twitching. Groovi leapt down and tried to help Oola get right-side up.

"Darling, are you all right?" Groovi got Oola to sit on the bed.

Oola held her head and got her breath. She looked right in Groovi's eyes. "Groovi! You are becoming...I do not know how to say it! Like a sexual powerhouse!"

Groovi smiled, then gave Oola a deep kiss, exploring every part of the mouth. She got up, still miraculously wearing her heels. She got her dress off the floor and hung it with care in Oola's closet, then took off her heels and put them away. "I shall enjoy wearing my dress. This will be a most profitable fundraiser!" She went over and straddled Oola's lap, giving her gentle kisses. "Never be troubled, dearest. I am yours only."

After dinner, Penny was in her quarters when she had a vid-call come in. Penny was surprised at the caller--the deportment coach from Grandfort. "Lolo! What a great surprise! Hey, I won't be able to come back out to Grandfort for a while, but I'll be looking forward to seeing you again."

"Your greatness, thank you for that," Lolo said. "However, my call is of an urgent nature. This is a secure channel. Are you alone?"

Penny looked around. "No one here, as far as I know."

"Excellent. We had a male approach the premises."

"Whoa," Penny replied. "Must be serious. Don't these men know never to come around there?"

"It appears he was looking to find Queen Revulo," Lolo went on. "The man was poisoned with quadtrachonine. There is no treatment for it. We had to interview him outside the palace walls. He worked for the Voltan Separatists."

Penny nodded. "Yeah, we almost got smoked by those guys on Vitala's ship. They're going to be my top priority when I become queen."

"This particular man had important information for us," Lolo said. "There is a plot underway to assassinate the queen. The separatists are planning to do it during her viewing of the Choxticala dance."

Penny squinted. "What's that?"

"It is a sacred ceremony for Boccans," Lolo explained. "It is probably the queen's favourite event during the Festival of Plenty, and there will be much pageantry during her fiftieth celebration as well. It is quite ingenious of the separatists to plan it at such a time, as the show will likely distract most of the guards."

"If they want Revulo dead so badly, why don't they just poison her like they did the informant?" Penny inquired.

"Security for the queen would be too tight at the palace at most times," Lolo reminded Penny. "It will also be too tight at the festival for someone like a sniper. I am assuming that a quick strike up close is the only way to get close enough to her. Perhaps even by someone she knows."

Penny's eyes went wide. "Do you think the castle could be infiltrated? Maybe someone here is already working for the other side."

"We cannot know for sure," Lolo said. "For now, it is important that you not tell anyone about this--even the queen herself. We have to allow the plan to proceed. It will be the only chance we have to disrupt a major assassination syndicate."

"Seems like we're taking a big chance here with the queen's life, though," Penny remarked. "Why don't we just delay the festival? They might slip up, and we can catch them."

"I am sorry, your greatness, but we cannot afford to lose this opportunity," Lolo pressed. "The queen understands the risks. There are many attempts on her life, some of which she is even unaware."

Penny was unimpressed, but tied her best to understand. "So what do I do?"

"You will have to be our undercover agent," Lolo explained. "I will also be dispatching an agent from Grandfort to assist you. She, you, and I are the only three who know about this assassination attempt."

"What about the informant?" asked Penny.

"He is passed," Lolo said flatly. "As the festival is only seven days away, we must prepare quickly. Your associate will arrive early in the morning after her briefing here. I suggest that you and I cease communication until the festival to ensure secrecy."

"Okay, that makes sense," Penny replied. "Oh! One thing." She smiled sweetly. "How're things with you and Girtan?"

Lolo sat stone-faced. "This is hardly the time." She lowered her spectacles, gave a small smile, and winked. The transmission ended.

True to her word, Lolo made sure that the agent showed up. Penny was woken up right at the start of second hour. After getting showered off and changed into something presentable, she went down to the main hall to be greeted.

Eltar was waiting. "Your greatness, I have received word that you were expecting a history tutor from Grandfort."

Penny smiled. "Right, my tutor!"

Eltar clapped his hands together quickly. "Madam, please present yourself to her greatness." The Boccan woman stepped out, dressed in a smart grey jacket with a high collar and flared pants. She looked like an American soldier. "If all is well, I shall leave you to it." Eltar went off.

Penny extended her hand. "It's a pleasure to--"

"We need to talk," the woman stated. "Is there a place we can be in private?"

Penny led her to the study. The woman pulled out a phone-sized device and ran along the walls with it. "Just routine scanning for any listening device. You've told no one?"

"No one," Penny insisted. "Lolo's instructions were clear."

The woman looked at Penny over her shoulder. She seemed satisfied as she removed her coat, then hung it over one of the chairs. "I do not mean to come off as discourteous, your greatness. This matter must not be taken lightly. An assassination could throw the entire planet into chaos."

Penny went to sit in a chair, doing her skirt straightening routine that Lolo taught her. "Can I at least know your name?"

"Oh! Silly of me." She went over and took Penny's hand, giving it a gentle kiss. "I am Barza. I have four years experience with the Majestic Guard. Please do not worry about my competence, your greatness. Lolo has worked with me since the moment I set foot in Grandfort."

"Have you ever done this kind of spying before?" asked Penny.

"Four missions," Barza replied. "They were all simple reconnaissance. This mission is of utmost importance, however. Lolo decided that as few people knowing about this would be best. The Ministry of Security might have spies of its own."

Penny swallowed hard. "I didn't think problems like this ran so deep."

"We do not know who or what might have been compromised yet," Barza explained. "Our mission will be to go undercover and intervene if we see the assassin."

"Cool!" Penny was enthused. "So, what are we disguising ourselves as? Guards? Ministerial aids?"

Barza got out her device, scrolled through the photos, then held it up to Penny. On the screen was a lovely red woman, decked out in a sparkly and frilly costume, with a large feather headdress and blue wings on her back. The costume was skimpy, only covering her pussy with strands of glittery material, and her breasts were exposed. "This is what we will be wearing."

Penny's moth hung open. "Oh...my...God!" She looked right at Barza. "Is Lolo serious?" She considered the obvious problem. "Okay, even if you were to force me into this get-up, look at my skin! I'm white as a ghost! Everyone will recognize me anyway!"

"This is why we are going to take you to the cosmetology centre here in the capital," Barza replied. "We will have your skin reconditioned, as well as that yellow hair of yours."

"Oh, wait a minute!" Penny stood up defensively. "I can't just get my skin colour changed! I mean, I want to fit in..."

Barza grinned. "We will not think to change you permanently," she explained. "We can have a temporary colouring done, and the silver wash can be cleansed from your hair."

"When do we do that?" asked Penny.

"Now, your greatness," Barza stated.

They both headed over to one of the cosmetology clinics in the capital. The clerk was not permitted to observe who it was being treated, and the spray booth was automated so the attendant did not even need to be in the room. Penny placed the caps over her eyes, then had the treatment done on her entire body. There was even an extender that would give her nipples a treatment, which for some reason was extra cold for the spray.

Penny went out to the mirror and examined herself. She was shocked to see her skin had been turned a bright red. "Oh, my nipples are brown now! Oh my GOD! I look so different! Eeee!"

Barza was waiting behind a screen. "Your greatness, do not panic. The spray will wear off in fifteen days. This will leave us ample time to complete our mission."

"Yeah, but..." Penny spun around to check that all of her was sprayed. The nozzles had been thorough, even getting in between her cheeks. She turned back and stared at her naked body. "I just don't know how to react when I look in the mirror and see...something else."