Penny the Conqueror Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them went to a salon, where Penny had her hair treated to become silver. She also had a slight trim and straightening, as her hair was usually more wavy. Now her hair was trimmed in a neat line right around her neck. She was actually impressed with how nice it looked.

The two of them went to a restaurant and had dinner. It occurred to Penny that no one recognized her at all. Penny the Transparent, as she was affectionately called, was now a perfect red shade. The silver treatment made her hair feel even smoother as well.

"You appear to be a master of subterfuge, Penny," Barza said with a chuckle.

"Oh, yeah, we can't say your greatness, I suppose," Penny replied. "Oh, but if you call me Penny, someone might recognize my face at least." She thought hard. "I got it. Call me Ruby. That was my grammy's name."

"Ruby, hmm? Agreed!" Barza drank her berry wine. "I suppose code names would be acceptable. We have arrangements at the Queen Arinis Auditorium to meet with the dance instructor in the mornings, then we do rehearsals with the real dancers in the afternoon."

Penny exhaled hard. "We're gonna be exhausted by the end of the day!"

"Yes, but think of the workouts," Barza replied. "I suggest, Ruby, that you get as engaged as possible with the role. We will perform on stage, giving us direct access to the queen. We will be able to survey the crowd this way."

"Yeah," Penny began, "but, I mean...I have to show my tits to everyone? I'm not as much of a prude these days, but man! What if I get recognized?"

"It will be more awkward when you have to breed and have two witnesses present," said Barza.

Penny sat there with her jaw hanging open.

Lolo had made arrangements for Penny and Barza to stay in a small inn. They also had a cover story to explain why Penny had to disappear for a week. It was strange for Penny to be staying outside of the palace. She missed the security and comfort.

The next morning at the third hour, Barza and Penny were at the auditorium, waiting on the main stage. After a few minutes, a Boccan woman made a flourish of an entrance. "Ladies, ladies!" She slapped her hands together quickly. "I want you alert and limber once I enter. Why are you not stretching?"

Barza and Penny got down on the stage floor and stretched out for a few minutes. Penny watched the coach. She was an older lady but had a great dancer body. She had short silver hair only a little past her ears. She wore stretch pants and a tied-off top.

"Okay, everyone up!" The woman waved her hands upwards to get them to stand up. "Now, I have been told to get you in shape and ready to dance. We have little time at our disposal. Have either of you danced before?" They both shook their head. The woman stared with wide eyes, then clapped her hands again. "Good! I can start from nothing. My name is Friscina. I am in charge of the preparations for the Choxticala dance."

"I am Barza, and this is my friend Ruby," she said as she gave Penny a glance. "I am sorry that we cannot discuss the details. Thank you for taking us on."

Friscina sputtered and threw her hands up. She was given to wild gesticulations. "Fine! They give me two totally inexperienced ladies, and say to make them into dancing goddesses! Do I complain? No! Friscina loves dance, and Friscina will make you two into seductresses! But first, we need to see the tits."

Penny cringed. "What?"

"Come on! Let me see those titties!" Penny was amazed that the translator in her ear could find the right word for titties in Boccan language. The two women looked at each other and shrugged, then they both lifted their shirts up.

Friscina bent down and examined like she was inspecting produce. She started on Barza, then moved onto Penny. "Mmmmm. Mmm. Yes, nice." She took a handful of Penny's breast and bounced it up and down in her cupped hand. "Yes. We will decorate them for the main show. I will also show you how to get the nipples to stick out as well. We all love titties! This is not a Festival of Plenty without tits!"

After the two were dressed again, Friscina got them to work on really simple steps, just a matter of stepping to the side and back. "Raise the arm! Hold it out! Look like you are enjoying yourselves!" She would occasionally grab certain parts of them to get them to bend and stiffen at just the right time.

"Watch me!" Friscina would get them to stop periodically and show them how to do the steps. Friscina would show them how to rub their hips together to make a more fluid movement, which Penny had to admit made her hips look nicer. She started to understand that dance could create a certain illusion. Friscina would even get them to march, wagging their hips with fierceness and making their hips appear fuller.

"You two face each other," Friscina ordered. Barza and Penny were a few inches apart as Friscina marched around them. "I will order you, Ruby, to move, and Barza, you do the same. Like a mirror, yes? Okay...STEP BACK!"

Penny stepped forward and bumped into Barza. "Step back! Try it again." Penny stepped back, and Barza mimicked the movement. "Left!" Penny did it to her left, and Barza followed, keeping locked eye contact. Friscina continued with the orders until they appeared more in sync.

"Ruby, Ruby, Ruby!" Friscina took Penny by the shoulders. "You need to keep the seduction alive. You must ooze sex, like you want everyone in the audience to be with you." She got a chair and got Barza to sit down. "Make your friend here feel sexy."

Penny stared for a few seconds, then decided she would try with a few moves. She got in behind and dipped down, then tried to rub her shoulders.

"No touch," Friscina ordered. "Use your body cues. You cannot touch the audience."

Penny tried again, doing the grind. Barza sat there as she watched Penny wind her hips, then dip her ass down. Penny even shook her boobs a bit just to make it happen. "Barza," Friscina said. "Are you sexually excited?"

"Ehhh," Barza replied.

Friscina groaned, then grabbed Penny's cheeks with one hand. "Look at her! Feel what she wants. Be what she wants!" With a sigh, she let go. "You ladies go take a break. Our group will be in here at fourth hour."

The two of them went to get lunch. They talked over how crazy they thought Friscina was, but they both knew they had to do what they could.

The fourth hour came, and the other dancers were all getting stretched out and warmed up. Penny was impressed with their athleticism. These were not your typical ballerinas--some of them had a build close to Barza. Penny's own build was getting more athletic with her training from Oola, but she still felt inadequate here. "I bet these women have amazing titties," Barza muttered.

Since the full troupe was more advanced, Penny and Barza had their work cut out keeping in step, but luckily some of the others were rusty as well. Friscina was just as insistent with the others. All Penny could do was worry that she would be found out as an impostor Boccan.

Penny and Barza had the equivalent of four Earth hours worth of dancing for that day, and they were sore after. They said goodbye to Friscina and headed for the inn. A quick dinner was had, then they went right for bed.

Their next session with Friscina was more productive, although Friscina would keep telling Penny to bring the sexy. They took a break, and Penny wanted to talk strategy.

"Are we just going to do the dancing, or did you want to try some legwork out there?" Penny dabbed at her chest with the towel. "Maybe we can get some intelligence on the streets."

Barza considered this. "I think we should not let ourselves be distracted from our main objective. However, if you wish to do so, you might want to try the commercial district. I advise you to get some rest, Ruby." Penny grinned at Barza's ability to play the role.

Penny was tired after the next group session, but she made up her mind that she would go out and snoop around for any clues. She realized that just running up and asking people if they were Voltan separatists was pointless, but she wanted to try anyway.

After showering and changing into new clothes, she went out to the district as suggested. Penny had on her open-toed cork heels, shorts, and a sleeveless tee. She also put on some nice make-up, which required new colours to show up on her red face.

She found a dance club, and was let in. What she did not realize that it was a topless waitress joint. Penny stood agog at some of the gorgeous and busty women they had at the place. These girls gave Vitala a run for the money!

Penny went around and chatted with a few people, but found no real leads. She started to wonder what she was even doing here.

"You!" Penny heard a voice, and saw a man and woman sitting at a booth. The woman was waving. "Come, sit with us!"

Penny took the invitation, with the strange woman letting her slide in between the two. "Thanks," Penny said over the loud music.

A waitress came over, her boobs just out to see. "How may I serve you?"

"I will have a Sommecan Saddle," the young man said.

"Holo-spirit," the woman requested. Penny asked for the same. The lovely waitress left, and Penny wished she would hurry back.

"Uh, so, what brings you two to a place like this?" asked Penny.

"I really like large breasts," said the woman. She extended a hand. "I am Tanu, and this is Joss." Penny accepted, then shook hands with Joss.

"So are you two in relationship?" asked Penny. She really took a shine to Joss, who was slender but had an incredible build. He had a lovely head of silver hair, cut in a military fashion, and his cheekbones were so well defined. Tanu was a pretty girl as well, with a sharp little nose and bright grey eyes.

"Yes, we are," Tanu said with a giggle. "I am very open-minded."

The waitress came back with their drinks. She rubbed a powder on the rim of Penny's and Tanu's glasses, then the top of the glass sparkled with a blue orb. Penny stared as the hologram flickered for about a minute, then died down.

Tanu took her drink and sipped, and Penny did the same. It was like drinking blueberries, and the alcohol in it was subtle. They all sat and talked, Penny laughing uproariously at Joss's jokes. She leaned into Tanu's ear. "This guy is seriously hot."

Tanu laughed, then took Penny's hand. "Feel his abdomen! It is flat and strong." Penny's hand found its way to Joss's smooth red stomach, and she was right--he had washboard abs, and Penny could see the V-lines running along his hips down to the magic spot.

After a few drinks, Joss was touching Penny more and more. "Would you like to try something special?"

Penny nodded, then Joss got a gel pack out of his pocket. He broke the end, then got a drop of clear liquid on his tongue. He swallowed it, and Penny watched his pink tongue go back in his mouth. Tanu took a drop as well, then swallowed and smiled. Penny took a drop as well, liking the taste. "Kinda minty."

After a few more drinks, Penny felt very relaxed. She could not describe it entirely, but it was like she was starting to see the sound waves of the techno music. She leaned back and rested herself on Joss's chest, looking up at him.

"Kiss him!" Tanu looked enthused. Wildly open to suggestion, Penny turned slightly and locked lips with Joss. She gasped and moaned with this young stud rubbing his lips all over hers.

"We should leave," offered Tanu, and Penny agreed. Tanu settled up the bill, then the three of them left the bar. Penny was able to walk, but she found that she was getting the sensation of floating. Leaving the club focused her senses a bit, but she was still feeling sensations that she never had before.

The three of them got into a cab, where Penny was still rubbing Joss's abs. "Where are you from, Ruby?" asked Joss.

"Volta province," Penny said, unsure if she was actually saying these things.

"Wow, that is a far journey," Joss remarked. "Did you come for the fiftieth celebration?"

"Yes!" Penny stared into Joss's eyes. "Did you come out here for the same?"

"I live here in the capital," Joss said. "I work for the utilities department."

The three arrived at Joss's apartment and went up to the forty-third floor. Penny was still feeling the sensation of floating on her own feet. "What did you give me?"

Tanu and Joss laughed. "It is just a relaxer," Joss assured her. "Do you feel the same, like your feet are walking on air?"

Penny just leaned in and kissed Joss again. She then pulled away. "Oh! Your girlfriend! I--"

Tanu came in from behind and put her arms around Penny. "I want you to make the beast with him, Ruby. I wish to watch."

Joss and Penny kissed again as Penny got herself stripped off. She stood there fully nude as Joss licked her nipples. Tanu kissed her way down in the back, then fingered Penny's pussy. Penny hummed and groaned as she felt the two of them working on her extremities. Joss took off his shirt, and Penny lusted over his red body. He was built like a triangle for his upper torso.

Penny reached down and got his cock out, giving it a good tug job. After a good minute of kissing Joss, she got down on her knees and sucked his cock. Joss had wonderfully smooth balls and just a trace of silver pubic hair above his dick. Tanu was reaching around and feeling Penny's tits up.

Penny rolled onto her back and got her legs open, and Tanu dove in and flicked her tongue on Penny's pussy lips. Joss got his cock over Penny's face, then spread out his legs. Penny was getting mouth-fucked at this point. She held onto Tanu's hair as she got her pussy eaten, then she jerked on Joss's cock as he fucked her face.

She pulled the dick out of her mouth. "I wanna see you do your girlfriend." Tanu got over and got Joss to like on his back. She positioned herself down and squatted on his prick, then slid right down. Penny loved watching a big dick sliding in and out of a pussy, especially seeing a red one. Penny played with Joss's balls as he fucked his girlfriend.

Tanu watched Penny as she got fucked. "Now you do it." She got off the cock, and Penny got up to ride him. Penny got on her knees, then let the cock get up in her. She moaned as it went right in, then slowly worked her ass up and down. Tanu played with Penny's tits as Penny got a good fuck in. Penny took Tanu by the back of the neck and brought her in for a good frenching.

Joss got both of them into the bedroom, then got both women to lie chest-down on the bed. He got in behind Tanu and inserted himself. Tanu kissed Penny and played with her titties. Penny would steal a glance now and them behind Tanu, just to watch Joss's stiff cock go in and out.

Joss moved over to Penny, and pushed his way into her. Penny squeaked as she felt the pecker go all the way in. Tanu rubbed her back and kissed her boyfriend. Penny held onto the blanket and braced herself while Joss banged away. She loved having his balls slapping on her ass.

Tanu got over and straddled Penny's ass, so Joss had a view of two cunts. He would poke into one and fuck for thirty seconds, then pull out and do the other. Penny was in heaven having Tanu press her tits into her back, then have Joss poking her from behind. Joss stayed inside of Penny for a bit, really getting a good fuck going.

"It is coming!" Joss pulled out and stroked his dong. Tanu and Penny scrambled down at his feet and got on either side of his dick, running their mouths along the side. They would sometimes slide down to the end and lock lips for a bit. Joss tugged with fury, and the two girls put their faces together and stuck their tongues out in preparation.

Joss did a loud groan, then his abs tensed up. Hot jizz flew out of him, splashing down onto the the two girls. Penny moaned as she felt the hot cum hit her chest and get on her face. Tanu got a generous helping of the batch herself. The two women kissed and felt each other up as they slurped up the goo. They both swallowed, and stuck their tongues out to show Joss how much they wanted him.

Tanu took Penny into the bathroom to scrub off, then they joined Joss on the bed. The three of them kissed and petted, then Penny sucked on Joss's cock again. Tanu got down and worked on his balls with her tongue. Joss felt like a king, not realizing the queen-to-be was sucking on his member. Penny jerked him off, holding the dick in between her rosy tits. Eventually he came again.

The three of them slept on the bed, with Penny waking up with a start. She looked at the clock. Half past first hour. "Shit," Penny muttered, then ran to get her clothes. Barza might wonder where she was. She got dressed, then ran down out of the apartment building and headed to the inn. She got up to her room and passed out on the bed.

Barza came to get her at half past second hour. "Ruby?" She entered the room to find Penny sprawled out on the bed. She marched over and examined Penny. "What did you do last night?"

"Ughhhh," Penny groaned. "My head."

Barza growled. "We need to get you some water. You were drinking last night, yes?"

"Mmm," Penny managed.

"Anything else?"

"No, I don't think," Penny mumbled.

"Hmph." Barza went to her room, then brought back a bottle of cold water and a small mechanical device. "Here. I am glad I brought this. It is a cortical inhibitor. It will help with the headache."

Penny gulped down the water, not realizing that she was so thirsty. Barza then put the device on Penny's forehead as she lay there. "I used to have migraines," she explained. "This would help with the pain. I believe it should cure your ailment."

After a half hour, Penny was feeling better, although she was still fatigued. "This was irresponsible, miss," Barza lectured as the went to the auditorium. "This could cost us the mission. We have to be vigilant. Did you at least find anything out last night?"

"No, I didn't," Penny replied. "It was stupid of me, anyway. I'm sorry. You're right."

The two of them practiced their dancing in the morning with Friscina. She could tell the both of them were having difficulty. "We are just tired," Barza mentioned.

Friscina took pity on them and said they could skip the afternoon practice. Penny made it up to Barza by devouring a huge dinner, then getting about fourteen hours of sleep. She was ready to take on the world once she had her rest, and Barza looked relieved that she was taking the mission more seriously. The two of them were greatly improving their dancing meanwhile.

The first day of the festival was huge. The entire capital was crawling with tourists and visitors. The queen would show up in the auditorium at the start of sixth hour, where the dance routine would begin just a bit after.

Penny and Barza still had time before they had to go over the routines one last time, as well as get their hair and makeup done and don their costumes. They came up a long, long line that was winding around the corners.

"I want to see what this is for," Penny said.

"Do not lose sight of our mission," Barza warned.

"I learned my lesson," Penny assured her partner. Barza went off as Penny walked along. It looked to be almost all men, and they were nearly giddy with anticipation.

After quite a few minutes of walking, Penny almost fell over. There was Shimoon at her little table, with the glorious Groovi standing in behind her. She had on the dress Shimoon had made her with the four inch high heels. Groovi had two long pigtails draped down over her shoulders, tied up with pink bows. Her face was also painted with makeup, which Groovi almost never wore because she simply did not need it. Groovi was always beautiful, but now she was a perfect bombshell.

Penny had to gawk for a minute. "Can't believe I fucked that girl," she said under her breath. She then got a devilish idea--was her disguise all that good? Maybe the regular people did not recognize Penny without her blonde locks and white skin, but someone that saw her almost every day?