Penny the Conqueror Ch. 12

Story Info
Capture Oola? BIG mistake!
5.9k words
4.56
1.7k
0

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The period of mourning for Queen Revulo lasted three days, but the hurt in the hearts of the citizens of Bok would last for years. The queen was still widely beloved by the people. Penny and Tannis had to scramble in order to make preparations for the final laying to rest. Although centuries of tradition set out all of the usual rituals to perform, the logistics of some of the events still required careful attention.

Penny was using this time to both focus her attention on acting like a leader, which the planet sorely needed right now, as well as pushing out of her mind what Eltar had said. What if someone came forward, and claimed her true rights to the throne? Then again, Eltar was not clear if the descendant was male or female. Men were forbidden to assume the throne of Bok. Plus, a bastard child might not be regarded highly in Boccan tradition.

Revulo's body was burned in the sacred flames of Bamsala, which was a pile of branches from the white agondish tree. The tree had lived for over a thousand years, and was planted by the very first ruler of the entire planet. Her ashes were stored in the Ice Temple, alongside many, many other rulers of Bok.

Once the funeral was finished, Penny set to work on a new peace plan. Gathering up the ministers, she conferred with them about what to do about the Voltan separatists. Tannis was right by her side. "I don't want to have a target on my back," Penny cautioned the ministers. Her summit with them was being televised. "We are willing to meet with the Voltans, and discuss peace with them. I am making this my first official act as the queen."

The plans were underway. The summit would have Penny show up with several ministers, delegates, and half of the Majestic Guard. They were all converging on the capital to prepare for the trip to the Voltan province.

Oola confronted Penny in the palace hallway. "Your excellency," Oola started. "When do we depart?"

Penny smiled and gave Oola a shoulder pat. "Not this time, Oola," Penny mentioned. "I have a ton of the Majestic Guard coming out. I need you to stay here and hold things over for me, okay?"

"B-but, I am your personal bodyguard!" Oola was taken back by the dismissal.

"I'll have so many guards I won't know what to do," Penny replied dismissively. They heard footsteps behind them. "Oh, hey, Lolo! Thanks for coming out!"

Lolo hugged Penny tightly. "I am so sorry, your excellency," Lolo said with small gasps.

"I know," Penny replied. "I wish she had more time. Believe me, I still don't feel ready for this. Now, I want you to work with Tannis. Diplomacy is probably still not her strong suit yet, and I know you'll do well for coaching her."

Lolo pushed her long silver hair out of her eyes, a few strands having slipped from her hair bun. "I confess that I have not had much in the way of face-to-face contact with the Voltans. However, I believe their desire for peace is sincere." She gave Penny a playful slap on the shoulder. "Barza is coming with us, by the way."

"Hoo! Nice!" Penny looked over at Oola. "Oh! Oola, this is Lolo. I don't think you to got to meet before." She dashed off. "Tannis will show you to a room, Lolo. We leave at third hour tomorrow."

Oola folded her arms and growled at Lolo. "So, you get to go on the trip, and I do not." Lolo fiddled with her fingertips nervously. "You are also the one romancing Girtan, yes?"

Lolo's eyes went wide. She made a small adjustment to her spectacles. "Does this bother you?"

Oola made a sneer. "Why should it? Just because you have...large breasts and a tiny waistline, and long legs, and you are cultured well. Grrr! Why are you doing this to me?"

Lolo reached out and put a hand on Oola's large bicep. "I would not do anything to purposely cause you grief! Why, I had assumed you were romantically linked yourself!"

"I am!" Oola stomped her foot. "I just...want to be sure that Girtan is well looked after."

Lolo put a tongue in her cheek and nodded. "And you assume that the best-qualified person to do so is you, correct?"

"Yes. Maybe." Oola pouted some more.

Lolo smiled and rested another hand on Oola's shoulder. "I vow that I would never dishonour her. For one thing, I fear that you would become enraged by such behaviour. If I was not with Girtan, I would hope that she could find someone as brave and passionate as you to be able to be with her."

Oola brightened up. "Do you swear this true?"

"Of course," Lolo replied. Oola grabbed Lolo in a huge hug, then realized Lolo's large bosom was rubbing into her own chest a bit too much.

"Ooh, I must...I am sorry." She let go of Lolo, who looked as if she enjoyed being in a strong woman's arms.

"I will be thinking of you," Lolo said, then walked away.

That did it for Oola. She needed to find Groovi, and find her now. She went up to Groovi's private quarters and entered. Groovi was sitting on her bed, reading from the texts of the four goddesses.

"Groovi, darling, are you still sad?" Oola crouched down on the floor by the bed.

Groovi did not peel her eyes away from the text. "The myxlos are fed and brushed," she reported in a robotic tone. "Pashi is shovelling the waste." She began to cry. "Why did she have to die, Oola? Why?"

Oola gave her love a hug. "She had served us all for over fifty years," she reminded Groovi. "The queen was quite old. She is now with the goddesses." Oola smelled Groovi's hair. "Oh my. You have been with the myxlos for some time. Would you like to cleanse?"

Groovi nodded, then Oola took her to the bath and got it warmed up for her. Oola got Groovi undressed, then got her to sit in. Oola was gentle in helping her scrub and rinse out her hair.

Groovi sat there, seemingly unable to move. "Oh. We have not made the beast in several days. I am sorry."

"I do not need you to make the beast with me," Oola said with a small laugh. "I want you to feel better."

"Can I..." Groovi began with a sniffle. "Can I use the hang-down?"

"Oh, all right," Oola responded. She went and got one from the nightstand, then stripped off and got in the tub. She rubbed her breasts and other intimate parts, then got herself in position in the tub. "Proceed."

Groovi had the strapon cinched up, and went to enter Oola. The two of them had a pleasant fuck. Oola would only on occasion submit to the receiver, and she figured to get Groovi feeling her usual perky self, she had better let her.

Groovi held onto Oola's ass cheeks as she rammed from behind. "Oh, I like your big, muscly back," she moaned. Groovi knew how to pound hard when she needed to.

Oola enjoyed the ride, then thought about approaching Groovi about anal. She shied away from the subject with her own experience being so painful, and she was reluctant to hurt Groovi at all. Perhaps Groovi was just too fair a creature to try something like that. Maybe her special fantasy was never going to be fulfilled.

Groovi wanted to get sucked off, so Oola spun around and sucked on the fake cock. Groovi moaned and giggled with delight. Oola went to lick on her sweet nipples, as Groovi hung her head back and enjoyed the sensation.

Oola and Groovi kissed, then let the water drain out of the tub. "My woman is coming back to me," Oola sighed.

"It will take time," Groovi said, then gave Oola another gentle kiss. They got out of the tub and towelled off. They cuddled up on the bed and slept the afternoon away.

Penny and her delegates had left the next morning, so Oola went to help Groovi with the myxlo stable. They had been working hard in the desert heat for some time, when Oola heard her communicator go off. She marched over and answered. "Who is it?"

"Oola, we have a communication come in for you," came the reply. "A woman by the name of Ment called regarding the Kanasar people."

Oola squealed. "That is my cousin! Oh, I will reply now. Thank you!"

Oola found a videophone and got in touch with Ment. Ment reported that several Kanasar had disappeared in the past week and the elders were worried. Oola decided she had to go.

"What of Penny's request to be here?" asked Groovi, while the two of them prepped the shuttle.

"Pah! This palace is rotten with guards," Oola reasoned. "Plus, my people need me."

They flew the shuttle out for several hours, eventually reaching Oola's home settlement. The sight of a futuristic shuttle was still a novelty to the Kanasar, who came out to greet Oola.

Ment ran out and grabbed her cousin in a huge hug. "Oola! Welcome back!" Ment was quite muscular herself, though not as impressive as Oola. She had nice red skin and a silver braided ponytail on the top of her head. She ran a few fingers through Oola's chestnut hair, which was starting to grow out. "What is this? Surely living in the opulence of the palace has not softened your warrior heart!"

Oola laughed uproariously. "You tell me!" She slugged Ment in the arm, who groaned but still laughed as she held onto her injured arm.

Ment looked right at Groovi. "Greetings! Welcome to Five Forks." She bowed. "We had the most delicious nickname for Oola when she was growing up!"

Oola growled. "No!"

"What did you call her?" asked Groovi, giggling.

"Oola with the orange skin," Ment finished with a mighty laugh.

"Ooh, that is mean," Groovi replied.

"Come! We will go to the Great Hall," Ment offered. Many of the buildings in Five Forks were modest tents, but some were more permanent structures of clay bricks and some concrete. They were all built as if they were meant to house giants.

The three went into the Great Hall, where a huge table meant to seat dozens of people stretched on. A fire was roasting something at the other end, and someone was tending to the cauldron.

"Ah, Groovi, come!" Oola took Groovi by the hand and led her over to a sword mounted on the wall. The sword was five feet long and looked to have one side with jagged edges, almost like a saw. "This belonged to Shizar, the mightiest of all Kanasar. He is my descendant from eleven generations ago."

The three of them were served a meal. Ment and Oola chatted and laughed like old times, while Groovi picked at the food. She was not a fan of this blackened and greasy meat, and there were almost no vegetables.

With dusk coming, Oola wanted to spar and then drink with the other Kanasar warrior women. They played a game like wrestling and soccer combined, then Oola had copious amounts of cactus juice. Groovi sat over by the fire, and seemed largely bored with the spectacle.

Oola was given access to a tent for the night. Groovi went in first, and although it was cramped, she did admit it made her feel like she was back in her old loft in the stables. The fur rug they were given to sleep on felt extra soft and warm. Groovi stripped off completely and waited.

And waited, and waited. Oola finally made her way in, making as much noise as possible. She clearly had more cactus juice to drink, and was slurring her singing. She crawled in and felt around. "Ooooh, where is my woman? Aha!" She pulled the fur blanket away, exposing a naked Groovi. "Yes! Time to make the beast!" Oola lunged at Groovi and smothered her with kisses.

"Oola, you smell like a rotten fruit!" Groovi covered herself, but Oola was being aggressive. After a few minutes, it was clear that Groovi was not going to get any rest, so she got Oola to lie down on her back. Groovi licked Oola's pussy.

"Oh," Oola moaned. "Oh, yes! Lick that sex-hole! Woooo!" She then began to chant a Kanasar war song:

"Oh, the skulls were cracked on the rocks that day / The skin was fried by the heat of the sun / We gathered up their women in the square / And impregnated every one!

Fair fair, you fought not a lick / Your flag is burned, we shit on your grave / For Kanasar has vanquished its foes / Your country is gone, there's no one to save!"

Oola hit the high note at the end, giving the signal that she came. Groovi felt triumph of her own, then went up to give her love a kiss.

Oola laid there, clearly asleep. Groovi screwed up her lips and sighed. She rolled over and fell asleep.

Ment got Oola up early the next morning. "We have to head out for a search party. I am convinced that our fellow Kanasar have been taken from us. I cannot say by who, but we are such expert trappers and hunters. It is unlikely that they are being killed by some animal."

The two of them had their blasters, as well as Oola's broadsword. They went into the desert to patrol for any clues.

After a few hours, they came across a single hiker who had stopped for a meal. He was cooking something about a hundred metres away. The two women took cover as Ment got out her binoculars. While the two of them were watching, they missed the other man sneaking in behind. He shot Ment with a stun blast. Before Oola could react, she was hit too.

When Oola awoke, she was lying in the sand, her body still tingling from the stun blast. The sun was shining down on her. She reached up and realized her neck was wrapped in a collar of some kind. She grabbed it and tried to pull it off, but it would not budge.

"On your feet," a man yelled with a gruff voice. He was Boccan, and had a long silver beard with a balding head.

Oola got up, then growled. "You have made a serious mistake." As she charged forward, she felt a jolt of electricity go through her body. It caused her to drop to her knees and squeal in pain.

The man held up a communicator. "We got the new ones all collared up. We got a big one, too. She can work the hand drill."

"Excellent. Keep me informed of their progress. Jaxdel out."

The man walked up to Oola, then helped her to her feet. "Rules here are real simple," he told her. "That collar is not coming off. It's magnet sealed, and even you couldn't pull it off. If you run, we shock you. If you get near that force field, it fries you. You don't work, you don't eat."

"Where is Ment?" asked Oola, still woozy. Then she saw her cousin, who was already loading ore into a cart.

"Cousin!" Ment waved. "Do as they say, please. We will think of something."

Oola's weapons and communicator were all gone. She looked around at the facility, which was clearly a mine. The setup was not particularly sophisticated, and it was odd that they relied on Boccans for the hard mining.

The guard gave Oola a shove. "Go get equipped for the picker," he ordered. Oola went over to the mine shaft entrance, where another male Boccan was waiting.

The Boccan set up Oola with a large backpack, as well as a long jackhammer-type percussion device. After a few passes, Oola got the idea of how to use it to dig through the waste rock. "Why are we here?"

"Boss is digging up the silvery ore," the man replied, showing Oola along the wall some of the glimmering metals. "We're all gonna get rich from it."

"I doubt all of us will," Oola said. She went to work digging away at the rock surface.

It was sundown, and Oola had felt as if she had put in a full day. She was allowed to reunite with Ment. They were given a brown cube of a gelatinous substance, as well as a pile of pink mush. Oola sniffed, then took healthy bites of it.

"Oh, how can you stomach that?" asked Ment, poking at her gelatin cube.

"We had better eat," warned Oola. "I do not believe we have much choice."

"I have heard from the others," Ment said as she managed to eat some of her pink slop. "That force field is designed not to allow scans. They have also set up a holo-grid. We are invisible to anyone approaching."

"I did not tell Groovi where we were going, either," Oola lamented. "Now I cannot communicate with her."

Ment pointed to the lavish structure up the hill from them. "Do you suppose the leader is up there?"

Up in the structure, a Boccan woman was on her back, getting fucked by a beast of a man. The woman gritted her teeth and held on while the large purple cock slid in and out of her.

She held onto his muscly shoulders as she felt herself getting pushed back and forth into the mattress. "Jaxdel? Dear? Perhaps you can just...adjust...?"

Jaxdel hoisted himself up on his elbows and continued his fucking. After a while, he pulled out his long, thick cock. Giving it a few jerks, he spurted his cum all over the woman's belly.

Jaxdel gave a contented sigh, as the woman laid there, doused in the goo. He got up and found a towel for the woman, which he casually tossed at her to clean up. "Some of your best this time," he mentioned. He had powerful muscles and a shiny dark purple flesh, which only seemed to show off his impressive physique that much more when his skin glistened. He was six-foot-nine and weighed close to three hundred pounds.

He went over and put on his shorts. "For goodness sake, Quella, clean yourself up! I cannot have my favourite employee lying around in a mess." He went to the readout screen and tapped at the keyboard. "How were the concentrations today?" The graph appeared, and Jaxdel looked impressed. "We seem to be getting some new work performed."

Quella scrubbed at herself with the scratchy cloth. "Yes. I think the new Kanasar women they brought in must be having an effect. The orange one looked huge."

This got Jaxdel's attention. He tousled his long, black hair. "I find the women of this planet enticing."

Quella got up from the bed and made her way over, standing naked. "So I figured."

"Perhaps I'll introduce myself tomorrow," Jaxdel mused. "Get dressed."

Most of the miners had moved into the main shelter, a ramshackle box large enough to accommodate everyone but with no comforts. Everyone just slept on the floor. Ment cuddled up next to Oola and held her. "What if we cannot escape? What if we are trapped here until we die?"

"We must not give up hope," Oola whispered, trying to contain herself as well. "Let us sleep."

Most of the men were snoring, and Oola found it difficult to drift off. She only got a few hours of sleep.

The next day featured the mine helpers waking up the captors. There were about fifty captured Boccans but only four of the guards. They were able to use the collars to keep the captives in line.

Breakfast was passed out, simple bowls of a grey paste. Oola ate it all, and made Ment do the same.

Out of the large complex on the hill, Jaxdel merged with Quella following behind. He walked out to the captive workers and held his arms up with a smug smile on his face. "Well, my loyal workers," he chuckled. "I hope you are all enjoying your time here. Soon, my plans will be complete, and you can be free!"

The captives grumbled, seeming to be unconvinced.

"If our yields continue to improve, I will be able to afford a fine beast for dinner every night!" Jaxdel spotted Oola, then snapped at one of the guards to come forward. "Bring her to the house." The guard nodded, then went to Oola. "I will see you all soon. Continue working hard, and your lives will improve." He marched back with Quella.

Oola was brought in by the guard a few minutes later with her arms shackled. Oola looked around to see what looked like a secret playroom--a huge bed, a kitchenette and bar, and an assortment of what looked like torture equipment. There was a large rack, a kind of pommel horse with ankle and wrist bracers to hold a person down, and a kind of rocking chair with a fake cock right in the middle.

Jaxdel walked over with two tall glasses, iced and frosted. "Thank you for joining me," he said. "Care for a cool drink?"

Oola stared forward silently. Jaxdel shrugged and took a sip. "I am told that you are able to handle the mechanical digger. That is a relief for me. It helps with our ore extraction."

"What is this ore?" asked Oola.

"Ah," Jaxdel said with enthusiasm as he put the glasses down. "It is a mix of iridium and osmium. These elements are extremely rare, but it turns out that this deposit we are on has them in huge abundance. Other traders will pay through the nose to get sufficient quantities, and I have already produced tons!"

12