Penny the Conqueror Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The mineral wealth of Bok belongs to its crown," Oola said flatly.

"Well, perhaps, but I see little initiative coming from the crown," Jaxdel retorted. "I believe the funds going to me would be more productive."

"You have taken these people prisoner," Oola growled.

Jaxdel took Quella by the arm. "Well, not all of them! Who knows? Perhaps you prove to be loyal enough, and you can enjoy time here in the main house. We have lovely food, comfortable beds, and all of the entertainment you could like."

Oola looked at some of the restraining devices. "It does not look very entertaining."

Jaxdel sighed. "Well, it was worth it to get to know you." He pointed to the guard. "Take her back to the mine shaft." Oola was escorted out.

"She might not be able to be contained for long," Quella warned. "She looks fearsome."

Jaxdel smiled and went over to her. He grabbed her arm sharply, and she let out a whine. "See what she pays you. Keep your focus, or join the others in the shaft."

Oola put in another day of working the loud drill, her back starting to ache. The blistering sun was still shining down on them despite the force field. After the work shift, when Oola was given dinner, she was given a large meat slab. The other miners looked on with great envy.

Ment did not seem to be holding up well, so Oola shared her steak. "Keep your will fed. We can escape if we want it hard enough."

Three more days of mining, and Ment was reaching a breaking point. She had stumbled a few times, then one of the guards got out his chain to beat her with it.

Oola happened to be waiting on maintenance on the drill as she saw the commotion. She ran over and caught the two guards by surprise, giving them a serious wallop. Another guard was able to zap her before she could finish them off. Ment watched on the ground helplessly as two of the guards dragged Oola away.

Jaxdel got the radio transmission about what happened. "Oola. I might have known. Bring her up here. It is time that she learned discipline." He ended the call, then turned to Quella. "You are permitted to watch this time."

Oola was dazed from the shock as she was brought into the main shelter. "Put her on the rack," ordered Jaxdel. The two guards got her wrists and ankles bound on the standing rack, a metal circle that was mechanically controlled. "The collar, too," Jaxdel ordered, and the guards deactivated and removed it. Oola stood there with her arms raised over her head and her legs kept spread out. The guards made way out of there, while Quella stood by the control panel.

Jaxdel got out a knife. "You know, Oola, I have little tolerance for those who assault the authorities at this facility. When I first came to the planet, all I wanted was a simple plot of land, and a few willing workers to help me make an honest living."

Oola started to come to. "You use slaves. You dishonour the people of Bok."

"I will be honest with you, Oola--I care not about these people," Jaxdel replied. "My home planet has not the same potential for mineral wealth as this desert wasteland. Still, and all, I look forward to ruling it."

"We have a queen," Oola growled.

"Perhaps for now," Jaxdel replied. "But I plan to finance a fleet of bombers to hold the planet hostage. To think--the mineral wealth of one large metal anomaly could finance an entire coup." He walked up to Oola with the knife. "We must teach you first how to obey."

Jaxdel took the knife, then with great care he cut the clothes from Oola's body. She hung there naked, still feeling slightly dazed.

Jaxdel admired the view of Oola's naked body, then took off his clothes as well. "This is will be enjoyable for both of us, dear." He tossed the knife and clothes aside, then stroked his thick purple cock. He was starting to get fully erect.

It started to dawn on Oola what was going to happen. Her eyes got wet and she panted and whined. She could not get control of her emotions now.

Jaxdel took her by the back of the neck and held his face a few inches away from hers. "That is fine," he said. "I like it when the girl has the look of fear. Do not worry, my dear--you will be well-satisfied when it is over."

Oola suddenly dug down. She remembered what Groovi told her when Oola was feeling fear. She focused on Groovi's sweet face and her loving temperament. "I could beat you if I was not bound like this! You are a coward! I swore I would not kill, but I can make you suffer far worse!"

Jaxdel tweaked one of Oola's nipples. "We might not ever know."

"Do you mean that, Oola?" It was Quella. Jaxdel turned to see what she had in mind.

"Quella?" Jaxdel kept his eyes locked on her. "What are you doing? We had an agreement. You will be well-compensated."

"I did not sign on to see my people enslaved!" She pressed a few buttons, then a loud buzz came from the rack. Before Jaxdel could turn his head, he felt the slam of a fist hitting him right in the cheek. Jaxdel cried out and stumbled backward.

Oola marched forward, totally naked and ready to fight. Jaxdel reached around and grabbed Oola's braid with both hands, then gave her a throw. Oola rolled, then got back to her feet quickly. Her training at Grandfort taught her some quick recoveries for such events.

The two of them stood ready to duke it out. Oola charged ahead and gave Jaxdel two punches. She remembered what was told to her about rolling the punches. She took advantage of Jaxdel's dazed state, then hit him again. Left-right, left-right, with Jaxdel getting dizzy from the assaulting.

Oola looked down seeing Jaxdel's stiff cock. "Oh, so you wanted me to touch this, yes?" She clutched onto the meaty cock with both fists.

Jaxdel looked down with panic. "Oola! Please--nooooooo!" Oola flung Jaxdel nearly halfway across the room. Jaxdel tripped on the carpet and flew face-first into the pommel horse, whacking his head with great force. He stumbled to try to get to his feet, but was caught in the back with a fist to his kidney.

Oola grabbed Jaxdel's long black hair and slammed his head down on the pommel horse, then pulled him stretched across. She got down and got Jaxdel's wrists locked into the braces, then went to the back and did the same to his ankles. Jaxdel was completely incapacitated.

Jaxdel could barely move his head, but he could still see Quella. "Quella, darling! You cannot let her do this!" Quella stood there silent.

"Oooh." Oola picked up a device, which made a jangling sound, like buckles.

"Oola?" Jaxdel struggled to break free. All of his limbs were bound. He could feel his large balls hanging over the edge of the bench, with his cock tucked underneath him. "You can keep the ore, okay? Use it for your planet."

The sound of jangling and something like a belt cinching up could be heard. Jaxdel let out a scream, then strained all of his muscles at once to try to escape. "I will kill you both for this! There will be no escape from my fury."

Jaxdel was interrupted by his ass cheeks getting slapped hard by Oola's flat palms. "I will enjoy this greatly," she said.

Jaxdel felt the touch of something near his ass. It occurred to him that Oola had found one of the strapons that he would let Quella perform on with his previous assistant, before she was replaced. Jaxdel let out a small whine. "Oola," he pleaded. "Don't do this."

The rubber tip was touching his asshole now. "Oola. No." Jaxdel felt the unlubed, raw piercing straight up the hole, full of fury and uncaring.

Oola was ass-fucking Jaxdel.

Oola took great pride in what she was doing, not only because Jaxdel was such an impressive physical specimen, but that she was fucking this man for the sake of her planet. She gripped onto his hips and fucked with all of her might. The rhythmic sound of Oola's hips banging into Jaxdel's tight ass filled the shelter.

Quella watched with fascination as she saw her former master now being put in his place. Jaxdel whined and hollered as he felt his rectum being pounded.

Oola looked right at Quella. "I hope that Groovi will understand." The two of them could hear a small riot outside. "What is that?"

"I deactivated all of the collars," Quella said. "The guards will be unable to stop all of the miners."

Oola smiled, then went right back to fucking Jaxdel in the ass. "It is a shame," she panted. "You would have made a great sexual conquest, Jaxdel. It is too bad you concerned yourself with treason against my people." Her nipples were getting hard, and her own loins were on fire now.

Jaxdel was full on sobbing now. "Oola! Please! I beg of you!"

"Do not pretend that you do not enjoy this!" Oola gave Jaxdel's balls a squeeze, which made Jaxdel cry out. She reached across and held onto his massive shoulder as she fucked with great speed.

"You do that well," Quella mentioned.

Oola smiled and winked. "I have longed to perform the anal sex on someone. I have truly conquered a fine specimen."

Ten minutes later, Oola was just about done. She gave Jaxdel's balls some more rubbing, until he suddenly tensed up and squealed. Oola pulled out and undid the strapon, letting it fall to the floor. She got down and inspected just under Jaxdel. "Ha ha ha! You have made spuzzum!"

"N-n-no, I didn't!" Jaxdel sniffed and whined.

"Yes, you did!" She went around and got near his face. "I swore I would not kill you, and I mean this."

"That's right!" Jaxdel struggled some more. "You said you would not kill me!"

"This is correct," Oola said, then went over to the door. She opened it, and in came fifty of the miners. "But I did not say I would save you, either."

Oola and Quella went out, leaving the fifty miners alone with the bound Jaxdel. Oola walked along still nude, with Ment standing there.

"Oola!" Ment looked at her cousin, then averted her eyes. "Oh my!"

Oola flexed her muscles. "Oh, cousin! I have made the fuck in a man's ass and saved the planet! I am so happy!"

After the force field was dropped, a rescue team came and picked up all of the captors. Quella was taken into custody, but Oola swore that she would convince Penny to grant leniency. They made it into Five Forks, and Groovi greeted Oola with a huge kiss.

"They took such good care of me!" Groovi was decked out in a primitive short dress, and had warrior paint on her face. "I was so worried something terrible had happened to you!"

The tribe decided to have a women's only feast, then started a huge bonfire. The flames jumped up three metres on the air. Oola and Groovi went to the rock terrace that stood several feet above the others. There were thirty young women dancing and cheering, with a few of them playing the drums.

After a while, with the cactus juice coming out, the women stripped down. There were buckets of paint available for some of them to paint their chest.

Oola looked at Groovi. "Oh, dearest! I hope that our traditions do not make you uncomfortable."

Groovi just smiled, her eyes painted with large white streaks. She approached Oola and grabbed her in a huge kiss. Then Groovi turned her back to Oola. She undid her new dress, then stripped down to nothing. She turned and did a primal dance, shaking her tits and humping her ass for anyone to see. "I brought you a toy," she said as she gestured at the boulder behind her.

Groovi went over to the boulder and got the strapon. Mercifully, this was not the same one that Oola used to fuck Jaxdel. Groovi put her palms flat on the boulder and got her ass in the air.

Within thirty seconds, Oola was fucking Groovi wildly for all to see. The women continued their dancing, with two of them near the fire kissing and clutching each other. It was a wild dance of beautiful naked warrior maidens. Groovi moaned and squealed as she got the fucking of her life.

Oola laid down on the rock ledge, and Groovi climbed on. She fucked and humped on top of Oola as her lovely tits bounced and jiggled in the dancing firelight. Oola held onto Groovi's hips as her lover worked her pussy up and down.

"I love you, warrior!" Groovi held onto Oola's shoulders as she fucked away.

"I love you, dearest!" Oola felt as if her head was exploding.

The dancing went on well into the night. Oola took Groovi from behind, letting all of the women watch as they fucked. Oola came with a fury, then fell to the side. Groovi had came three times already. The two of them stood up and held their arms up in triumph.

Oola felt proud and beautiful, but mostly for the way Groovi allowed herself to really cut loose. She wondered if Groovi had been raised as Kanasar if she would be different, then decided she would change not a thing about her.

Oola also decided it was time to ask Groovi for the joining ritual. She would ask Penny when they saw each other again for her royal blessing. The two of them went off to the tent that night and held each other.

12