Penny the Conqueror Ch. 13

Story Info
Queen Penelope officially takes her throne.
5.5k words
4.67
2.8k
00

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Penelope and her large entourage were returning from the Voltan province. Penny was racking up some diplomatic wins, and the people appeared to approve of their new liege.

The shuttles landed back near the capital, and Penny's helpers assisted her with her gear. The trip itself was fun, but she was also surprised that the Voltan people appeared to like her more than was perceived. Despite the militant attacks on the traders, and even an attempt on Revulo's life, the regular folks appeared to want sensible reforms.

As Penny was being led through the hallways of the palace, she encountered a familiar face. "Oola!" She ran over and gave her bodyguard a huge hug. "Sweetie, I'm so proud of you! I heard all about your adventure. Those metals are worth several hundred billion credits! It's all going into the planetary treasury."

"Yes, and that is not all," Oola said. "I got to make the anal sex!"

Penny laughed hard. "Come on! I don't need to hear about that."

"It was not with Groovi," Oola stated. "It was with a man."

Penny whistled. "Wow, now I need to hear about that!"

"He is dead now," Oola replied.

"Uh...you need to be more gentle in the future." Penny shook her head. "Anyway, me and the ministers are making big plans. The Kanasars will be well-looked after—promise."

The two of them headed down the hallway. "What did the Voltans want?" asked Oola.

"More autonomy," Penny told her. "We're hammering out deals. They're destroying their fleet of fighters right now."

"Your excellency, I believe this might weaken your power," Oola warned. "They will regard you as too willing to negotiate."

Penny clicked her tongue. "We had to do something. Plus the people there were being unfairly taxed. We'll have a lot of time to approach them again about joining us." She gave Oola a gentle tap on the shoulder. "I want you there next time, okay? You probably would have livened things up more than I give you credit for."

"Thank you, excellency," Oola said with a blush. She went off to go find Groovi.

Penny went to her quarters. She had ordered the previous queen's quarters to be renovated. Penny also was a bit creeped out about sleeping in the same room where Revulo had died.

When she got to her room, the door chimed again. "Come in."

In walked Barza, as well as Mikis and Siltar, the two guards who worked at Grandfort. "Hello again, your excellency," Barza said. "I thought perhaps you would like some companionship for tonight."

Penny sucked in her breath and smiled. "Oh, man, would I ever."

"Excellency," Mikis started. "We were so impressed with your diplomatic prowess on this trip. We believe that you have done well to cement peace between our people." The three of them all surrounded Penny. "May we show you our gratitude?"

Penny sighed. "How about just a cuddle party tonight?"

"Anything you wish, your excellency," Siltar said.

"Okay, I want to get showered off first, all right?" requested Penny. The three women agreed, and Penny rushed off to get showered off. She got scrubbed with her perfumed body scrub, then got dried off as quick as she could. She got into her silk nightie, then went to the bedroom.

Siltar, Mikis, and Barza were all under the covers in the giant bed. They had clearly taken off their clothes. "You appear overdressed, your excellency," Mikis mentioned.

Penny's heart was fluttering away. She reached down and pulled the nightie up over her head, then bouncing into the bed, getting snuggled in between the other three women. All three of the Boccan women were rubbing Penny's body.

"We all love you, your excellency," Siltar whispered into Penny's ear. Penny's toes curled as Siltar kissed her neck, while Mikis licked at Penny's tit. Barza was nibbling on Penny's earlobe.

"Oh my God," Penny moaned. Mikis made her way down to Penny's belly button, giving it a few gentle kisses. She eventually found her way to Penny's love mound, giving it a few soft flicks with her tongue, then diving right in.

Siltar and Barza went for a tit each. Penny held her hands gently on their heads. Here she was, getting serviced by these three Boccan athletic women and enjoying every second of it.

Siltar lifted her head up and stared into Penny's eyes. "We love you, your excellency." She kissed Penny with such passion, as Barza continued to nuzzle a boob. Mikis was licking away on Penny's clam.

Penny was feeling overstimulated. The pure affection these three had for their queen was blowing Penny's mind. Mikis was making small strokes along Penny's leg as she ate her queen out.

"Oh God," Penny managed. "Barza, please get the strapless dildo out of the nightstand. I have to fuck someone." Barza did as commanded. Mikis let Penny get on her knees, and Siltar helped Penny take the dildo inside of her.

"I wish to be first, your greatness," Barza pleaded.

"No, I go first," insisted Siltar.

"Both of you get in position," Penny ordered. They dutifully got on all fours. Mikis got along side of Barza and placed a hand on her behind.

Penny wanted to try out Siltar first, so she pushed her way in. Siltar groaned as she felt the fuck toy push into her, then allowed Penny to fuck her. Mikis rubbed Barza from behind to tide her over.

After a few minutes with Siltar, Penny pulled out and shifted over to Barza. Barza had the most adorable little ass. Penny held onto Barza's hips as she pushed her way in, and Barza squealed with joy.

Penny fucked away as she looked at Mikis. "Go have fun with your friend," she suggested. Mikis got over and kissed Siltar, and the two of them held onto each other as they knelt on the bed and kissed. They eventually got into a sixty-nine, with Mikis on top. Penny was so glad to be fucking Barza again.

Penny and Barza fucked away as they watched the two guards slurp on each others' privates. Penny eventually pulled out, then positioned herself behind Mikis. Mikis was taken by surprise, but she was so happy to have the queen fucking her, as well as having her friend licking away on her juicy pussy.

Across the hall, in Groovi's room, Groovi was getting serviced as well by her lover. Oola and Groovi were sitting up and had scissored together. Groovi had already set the mood with low purple lighting.

Oola fixated on Groovi's cute breasts as the two of them did the grind. Her mind went to just a few days ago, when Groovi was bent over and getting fucked for many of the Kanasar women to see. Oola had her bouts of jealousy, but there was something so exciting about having Groovi exposing herself to the world like that.

"What do you suppose her excellency is doing?" asked Groovi, panting and grunting.

"She is making the beast, for sure," Oola whispered.

"Would you be so lustful if you were the queen?" asked Groovi.

Oola smiled as she held onto Groovi's divine ass. "I would only yearn for you."

Oola laid down and Groovi got on top. The two of them kissed and caressed. "It will soon be my Day of Ascension," Groovi whispered. "I am quite excited!"

"I am very excited, too!" Oola groaned as Groovi rubbed her pussy back and forth on Oola's. The two of them finished, then got under the covers and held each other.

"It will be a long day," Groovi mentioned. "First the Offerings, then my own day! I hope that you will not be tired."

Oola burst out laughing. "I can handle two parties, love! What I cannot do is decide on what to give our queen and you!"

The Offerings is a time-honoured tradition on planet Bok, where the new queen is given many gifts from around the world. The greatest honour that any citizen could have is to let the queen receive it in person, and so hundreds would line up at the chance. It made for a long day, but Penny loved getting gifts.

Penny was woken up at second hour and made to fix her hair and get in a formal gown. Tannis was embarrassed to see Penny cuddled up with three naked Boccan beauties, especially since she was straight herself. The preparations went into the third hour, and Penny was ushered into the throne room. She was also given some lovely necklaces and earrings to wear, as well as what she called the heavy crown, the one with the large crystal pillars on top.

Penny sat there, conscious of how long of a day this was going to be with an extra five pounds resting on her head. There was a huge banquet table set up with lots of food, far too much for her to be able to finish. "Who's all that for?" asked Penny.

"That is for the queen and some of her assistants to enjoy," Tannis mentioned as she checked off boxes on her tablet.

Penny's jaw dropped. "No! I'm not having the citizens come in, give me a nice gift, then throw them out right past a load of food like this. You get plates and cutlery for those people and let them enjoy themselves."

Tannis looked shocked. "That is a breach of protocol. I--" Then Penny gave her the look. Tannis straightened herself out and started tapping her screen. "As you wish."

The first of the citizens were brought in to line up. Each would approach the queen, kiss her large ruby ring, and say a pleasantry. Penny felt like she was in an autograph session.

The first people to come forward looked to be a father and her daughter, perhaps four years old. The little girl ran up and grabbed Penny's hand, kissing the ring. Penny giggled.

"We love you, your excellency!" The little girl bowed, then held up a piece of paper. "I drew you!"

Penny took the paper and unfolded it. There was an adorable drawing of a white woman with blonde hair. It was certainly not a masterpiece, but Penny loved it. "It's beautiful! Thank you so much!" She gave the girl a kiss on the top of her head, remembering to hold her crown so it did not topple over. Penny handed the drawing to Tannis. "Frame this."

The father stepped forward and opened a modest wooden box. Inside was a large opal, carved into the shape of an oval and about the size of a fist. The father held it up, and it sparkled under the light. To Penny it looked like it had fire inside of it. "For the queendom," the father said. Penny graciously accepted.

"Oh, I get some cool stuff!" Penny muttered to Tannis.

"It belongs to the crown specifically, your excellency," Tannis retorted. "Although you will get to use whatever."

"Oh!" Penny did a small hop. "Please help yourself to the buffet." She looked right at the adorable little girl. "I like the dimpleberry tarts." The girl giggled and took her father to fill up a plate.

The same process went on for several hours. While Penny was starting to feel fatigued, she kept on her bright smile. Tannis made sure to keep the line moving, and by midday, Penny already had five hundred or so gifts. The people of Bok were generous and gracious.

A couple of familiar faces showed up in the line. "Groovi! Oola!"

Groovi went down and kissed Penny's ring. "Hello, your excellency. I bring you a gift." She had a small box that she opened. "Goblets, made from the copperwood tree." The goblets were well-crafted and did actually shine like metal.

"God, you are so good at woodworking!" Penny marvelled at the detail.

"I have also made you a writing desk," Groovi said as she showed a digital picture of the desk.

"That looks wonderful, Grooves." Penny gave Groovi a big hug.

Oola came next, holding a large cask. She bent down and kissed Penny's ring. "Your excellency! I present two gifts from the Kanasar! First is this cactus juice, which has been aged for a quarter century!"

"Oooh!" Penny looked over the cask. "I haven't had cactus juice yet! I'll be curious to see how this tastes." Penny got a sneaky idea. "This is almost too good to share." Penny reached out and tried to take the cask.

"Not...share?" Oola looked ready to cry.

"Um...yeah!" Penny giggled again. She stared long and hard at Oola, who would not let go of the cask. "Oola! Honey! I'm just kidding! Of course you can share with me!"

Oola looked relieved as she finally let go. Tannis took the large flask. Then Oola pulled out a hand axe, eighteen inches long. The detailing on it looked amazing, and it shined in the light of the throne room. "This was crafted by Biffius, our finest metal forger. She had carved this with a laser torch, and it is so sharp that the blade can be measured to the micron on its tip." Tannis carefully took the axe away. Groovi and Oola made their way over to get some food.

The ceremony eventually wrapped up. Penny's neck was stiff from holding up the crown for so long. Tannis assured her that she had time for a nap before the start of Groovi's festivities. Penny had Tannis get her a big plate of food to take up to her room. Penny gorged herself, then conked out.

Groovi had gotten herself made up for the evening. She had on a lovely white dress, high heels, and was permitted to borrow some of the jewellery that was given as a gift that morning. Groovi also had her hair braided up and pinned to the sides of her head, almost making a crown of her own silver hair.

Tannis surprised Groovi by allowing her to wear a spare tiara, adorned with fine jewels. Groovi felt as if it was her being queen for the night.

Oola had also dolled up for the night—a flowing blue gown, make-up, and fine jewellery as well. Oola decided against the heels, as her being six-foot-four was tall enough, and Oola never got the hang of walking in heels anyway.

Groovi was enamoured with her lover putting on such formal wear just for her sake. She knew that Oola was far more comfortable in her usual pants or shorts, as well as something to show off her thick muscles.

When Groovi was invited by Tannis to the main hall, she was led up to the throne. "I get to sit here?" Groovi was blown away. Tannis led her to the throne and got Groovi to sit down.

Groovi had few friends outside of the palace, due to her years of being a slave. However, all of the workers in the palace were all too happy to celebrate with Groovi. They all adored her and liked how friendly and sweet she was to them. Pashi, Groovi's brother, agreed to come out as well. Shimoon was there, as was Willa the page.

Tannis had a special tiara that Groovi was allowed to borrow for the day. Groovi glowed with pride as the small crown was placed on her head. "We now present her excellency," Tannis announced. "Queen Penelope."

Penny came out in a fine purple dress and nice shoes. She went right over and gave Groovi a kiss on the cheek. "Welcome to your Day of Ascension."

The Majestic Guard women came out as well, including Mikis, Siltar, Barza, and Lolo. They were all having fun and dancing. Oola awkwardly went to ask Lolo to dance, who graciously accepted. Oola was not the best dancer, but slow dances came naturally to her.

"Are you enjoying the party?" asked Lolo into Oola's ear.

"I am very glad to be here," Oola answered. "Perhaps you are able to teach me how to dance."

"I would love that," Lolo said. "Perhaps you can teach me the finer points of Kanasar swordplay."

"I thought maybe Girtan would do so for you," Oola responded.

Lolo let her hand go down to Oola's hip. "Oh, she seems to think I am so delicate. I was almost a warrior like her. I had many training sessions out in the desert. Not in the Scorchlands, mind you, but then again I am not as brave as the Kanasar."

Oola's forehead was sweating. "I think you would have made a fine warrior."

"Oola?" Lolo leaned into her ear again. "I say you should make Groovi yours. She is a darling young woman, and she is breathtaking."

"I believe you are correct," Oola said, and the two of them looked into each others' eyes. "Will you do the same for Girtan?"

Lolo pouter out her lips and cocked her head side to side. "I just hope that Girtan can be properly tamed. Sometimes I am concerned that she is more content on her own, or will continue with her fraternizing with all of her fellow fighters." She gave Oola a smile. "Do you ever feel that way?"

"Ooh, I love to make the beast," Oola said. "I recently conquered a man who was much larger than me. I gave him the anal sex, and while Groovi said she understood, I believe she is upset at what I did."

Lolo arched her eyebrows up. The two of them were still dancing. "Well, that is quite an exciting experience. Perhaps Groovi will feel better if she is able to explore on her own."

Oola gasped. "I cannot allow her to do so! What if she is enamoured with this new person? She will leave me!"

Lolo patted Oola's bicep. "Do not fret. Groovi appears to be fiercely loyal. It is up to you how you wish to conduct your relationship." Lolo stepped away and did a cute curtsy. "Thank you for the dance, Oola. You are quite graceful."

Oola smiled and put her fist to her chest, then bowed. She wandered off to get a drink.

Penny noticed a few of the women washing Groovi's bare feet. She called over Tannis. "What's with the washing?"

"They are doing the cleansing, your excellency," Tannis explained. "As we are in an arid climate, our feet had a tendency to get dirty. This is symbolic of our paying care and affection to the woman receiving her ascension."

"Huh," Penny commented. She went over and took a towel, dipped it into the bowl of water provided, and proceeded to rub Groovi's feet as she sat in the throne.

"The queen is washing the feet," Mikis exclaimed. Several of the guests watched the spectacle. Penny stood up and smiled at Groovi, who returned the gesture. Everyone was clearly impressed with the queen, who appeared to leave formality at the door at just the perfect moments.

All of the guests were asked to come forward and give platitudes to Groovi. The Majestic Guard women did not know Groovi well, but were still able to shower her with compliments about her beauty and politeness. There was a special moment where Oola professed her undying love. Groovi began to cry, which made Oola cry as well.

The party went on for a few hours. Groovi received many lovely gifts. Penny had several woodworking tools made available to Groovi, including a special laser chisel. Shimoon had another dress made up for Groovi as well.

After the party, Lolo went to her provided quarters and went to get showered. Lolo was nearly six feet tall, and had a long, slender body with large boobs. Even Lolo herself could admit that she did not exactly have warrior's body, but there were other ways to distract an enemy.

Lolo dried off and got into a long silky robe. The door chime went off. "Please, enter."

Lolo could not believe it—Girtan! "Darling! You came!" Lolo sauntered over and gave Girtan a huge kiss.

"Hello, Lovaria," Girtan said. She always used Lolo's real name when she tried to be romantic. "I got the late shuttle out here. I had not seen you in so long."

Lolo hung onto Girtan's hands as she stared into her lover's eyes. "Oh, I am so happy you are here! It is a shame that you missed Groovi's ceremony."

"Oh, her Day of Ascension! Yes, I am sure it was fine. You know that I do not feel comfortable with such fanfare for people I do not know."

Lolo led Girtan into the bedroom. "Darling, you must prepare yourself for such events in the future! I wish to introduce more formality to Grandfort, and I believe with my knowledge and your natural leadership, we can make the women into true soldiers."

Girtan let her fingers run up and down the opening of Lolo's robe. Lolo seemed to melt with just the smallest touch from Girtan. "How do you wish me to exert my leadership tonight?" asked Girtan.

Lolo took Girtan's cheeks and gave her a deep kiss. Girtan grabbed the robe and flung it open, exposing Lolo's taut body. Girtan grabbed a handful of Lolo's large breast and kneaded the flesh.

Lolo jumped up and straddled Girtan's waist. The two of them wrestled tongues and held each other, with Girtan holding onto Lolo's tight buttocks. Girtan laid Lolo down gently on the bed, then took her own top off. She gave her muscles a good flex.

12