Penny the Conqueror Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lolo laid there with her legs spread out. She rested her hands on her large tits. "I am so glad that you came out here."

Girtan got down on her knees, then licked away at Lolo's cunt. Lolo threw her head back and moaned as loud as she wanted. Girtan had her hands underneath Lolo's thighs as she rammed her tongue into the slit.

Girtan got up and slid off her pants and underwear, then climbed on top of Lolo. The two of them kissed and felt each other up. "It had been far too long, dearest," Girtan whispered.

Lolo rolled her lover over, then pulled back and lifted Girtan's leg. She got herself into a good scissoring position. The two of them did the grind and yelled as much as they wanted. Lolo's chest was getting covered in perspiration. Girtan watched her lovely globes jiggle and bounce as they fucked away.

"I wish to watch you orgasm," Girtan panted. Lolo got on her back on the bed as Girtan got down and licked away on her again. She spread the clam wide with both thumbs and let her tongue glide up and down the labia. Lolo was losing it, mostly from pent-up frustration at not being able to do the release on herself. Girtan inserted two fingers and pushed in and out with speed. Lolo's teeth were chattering with giddy excitement.

Once Girtan placed her tongue on Lolo's clit, she went into a full body shudder. Girtan pulled out her fingers quickly as Lolo came with fury. Girtan smiled and gave Lolo a light slap on her thigh. Girtan got Lolo to get on all fours. As she did so, Girtan held onto her hips, then gave her a hump.

Girtan moaned as she bucked her hips into Lolo's round ass. She remembered the night when the two of them first did the deed, right in front of the queen. She was relieved after all that she could be taken, even conquered by this gorgeous woman. Girtan saw from the side how nice Lolo's swinging tits looked.

Girtan felt the buildup, so she pulled back and stroked her own velvet. Lolo spun around and sucked on Girtan's tit as she fiddled with herself. Girtan collapsed back as her orgasm hit her hard. Lolo wrapped her arms around Girtan as the two of them kissed passionately.

Over in Groovi's room, Oola was face down in the mattress as she got fucked from behind. Groovi's Day of Ascension was not over, and she was taking advantage of her treatment by getting to wear the hang-down. Her ego was well-inflated after having all of her friends doting on her and washing her feet.

Groovi looked down to see the fake dick penetrating her lover's juicy lips. She was so in love as she pounded away on this powerful muscular beast of a woman. While she was not an imposing woman, and likely never would be, Groovi's sense of strength and self-worth grew exponentially when she was allowed to take her lover this way.

Oola grunted and moaned as she got her slamming from behind. She loved to work her pussy back and forth while her sweet lover fucked her. As much as she loved working the hang-down herself, she was also so proud of Groovi to be able to be dominant and confident.

Groovi ran her hands up and down Oola's muscular back, which was slick from sweat. "I am a woman now," Groovi said as she tried to catch her breath. "Suck my hang-down."

Oola complied, getting around and blowing Groovi. Groovi held onto Oola's brown hair and watched her suck and slurp on the cock. "Now, ride me."

Groovi laid on her back as Oola got herself up on the dick. She let it slide into her, then humped her ass up and down. Groovi held a hand on Oola's abs as she watched the cock sliding in and out of Oola's love hole.

Oola squirted, then rolled over and cuddled up to Groovi. "Are you satisfied, dear?" asked Oola.

Groovi tugged at her fake dick and laughed. "Oh, it is covered in your essence. This is pleasant to me."

Oola cuddled beside Groovi while she slipped off her fuck toy. She let the strapon fall to the side of the bed, then laid out with her arms and legs spread out. Groovi had always convinced herself all her life that she was so plain, even ugly. Now, with her barbarian warrior girlfriend, as well as her womanhood being confirmed, she could allow herself to feel pretty. The women on Earth seemed to appreciate her.

Groovi also remembered that now that she had her Day of Ascension, she was entitled to propose marriage. This was denied to her before when she was a slave. She wanted to make a point to ask Penny for her royal blessing.

Over in Penny's room, she and Barza were lying in bed holding each other. Penny was good and tired from a full day of receiving gifts and for hosting Groovi's ascension. She would remember it forever fondly.

Barza gave sweet kisses on Penny's neck. "I have enjoyed the past two weeks with you, excellency."

"You don't mind sharing me?" asked Penny.

"We are enjoying ourselves," Barza stated. "Thank you for letting me join in. The guards are a lovely pair." She looked right into Penny's eyes. "It will not be more than this, will it?"

"Oh," Penny said with a sigh. "I just can't be in a relationship right now. Don't get me wrong—you're awesome. Just...don't wait for me, okay? I don't want you to deny yourself happiness just waiting for me to get my shit together."

"You are still hoping that she will return one day," Barza teased. "We are not much different, then."

Penny laughed. "Yeah. I won't ever get over Vitala. At least with Sakura I could come to grips with it, and I think she's better off being on Earth."

"What is Earth like?" asked Barza.

"It's beautiful, but...we're kinda messed up," Penny said. "Sometimes I think this planet might be more well-adjusted. We kind of have slavery on Earth, but we never call it that. I don't know if we're all just going to nuke each other one day."

"Perhaps you should be queen of Earth," offered Barza.

Penny laughed out loud. "Oh, if only! Believe me, if I could conquer Earth and knock some sense into them, I would."

"How many people live on Earth?" asked Penny.

"I think we're up to eight billion now."

Barza gasped. "So many people! We are but half a billion here on Bok!"

"Earth has decent resources," Penny continued. "I think we could take care of everyone if we could get things worked out. These things take time."

Barza got her arms around Penny and put a leg up over her. "You are wise, my queen."

The Majestic Guard all went home the next day, which left Penny and Tannis free to plan out the final points of the coronation. Penny was uneasy about having the Synod of Wisdom there, as they were responsible for the delay in births for the simulants. She understood that the Synod was continuing a hatred that most people had towards the creatures, but the whole point of a Synod of Wisdom was to be wise and to rise above such things. Penny decided to keep them on for now, and to replace them as they retire with people who did not bend so easily to popular opinion, but did the right thing.

The day of the coronation came, and Penny was presented in the palace's main ballroom. The Synod of Wisdom was there, who Penny acknowledged with gratitude. Overall, their decisions were a benefit to the people of Bok. Penny was learning that compromises were a huge part of politics, and that she would never be truly happy with everyone.

The ceremony was being broadcast to just about everyone on the planet. Penny had on the heavy crown again, only she felt as if she could hold it up proudly now. All of her doubts, even the ones put into her head by Eltar, were fading. If there was a woman willing to step forward and claim rights to the crown, so be it.

The priestess of the Ice Temple was the one who officiated the ceremony. Penny was expected to shed a small amount of blood, as a symbol of her willingness to shed blood for the planet. Penny submitted to a prick of her finger, then the wound was quickly tended to. Everyone clapped when it happened. Penny held up her bandaged finger for the crowd, and they laughed at her candidness.

Penny also had a surprise for one of her courtiers. "Oola of the Kanasar people, please come forward."

Oola went forward, decked out in her formal gown. Penny's palace woman brought over a fine pillow with a medal on it. Oola approached the queen, then got on one knee.

Penny lifted up the medal, suspended on a ribbon, and lifted it high. "Oola, we wish to acknowledge your recent courage in stopping a coup against the government. Your courage and perseverance exemplify the greatness to which we all strive. You had liberated an illegal slave camp, and foiled the enslavement of all Boccans. For this, we present the highest honour we are allowed to award a civilian—the Royal Medallion of Virtue!"

Oola's eyes went wide as Penny placed the ribbon around her neck. This award had only three other people on the entire planet who had one. Oola stood up, then gave Penny a huge hug. She then backed off quickly, realizing she was probably breaching a serious protocol. Penny just smiled, then gave Oola a kiss on the cheek. Everyone applauded.

That night, it was Oola's turn to take control. She fucked Groovi with the hang-down, still wearing the medallion. She flexed her muscles and whooped as she fucked away. "I am the saviour!"

Groovi squealed with delight as she received a great fuck. "I love you, warrior!"

"You should!" Oola pumped her ass to give Groovi a delightful pounding. "I am the greatest Kanasar who ever lived!"

"Oh Oola," Groovi moaned. "Oh! Oh! I am having it! Whoooo!"

Penny and Tannis were in Queen Revulo's room, overseeing the final removal of her personal effects. "Observe, your excellency," Tannis said as she handled a printed photo.

Penny looked at the photo. "Wow, look at the queen," Penny said. "She's so young here! She must have been coronated right after her Day of Ascension. And look at her skin! She was so much darker."

"Yes, you only got to know Revulo in her old age," Tannis replied. "May Boccan women lose their colour as they get older. Especially in Revulo's case, as she was not subjected to the harsh sun for most of her life." She looked Penny over. "You are becoming darker, your excellency, if you do not mind me observing."

Penny giggled. "Well, it's easy when I'm on an arid planet like this to get some colour." She looked at the portrait harder. "Tannis, tell me—does the queen remind you of anyone?"

Tannis squinted and looked harder. "Well, now that you mention it, the dark colour of her face, and those pouty lips..." Tannis leaned in and gasped. "Oh, my goodness!"

Penny went and got Revulo's hairbrush, then pulled a few stray hairs out. She got them into a plastic bag and handed it to Tannis. "Take these to the lab and have them analyzed, then do the same from Groovi. Don't tell her yet why we're doing it."

Tannis bowed, then took the bag out of the room. Penny sat down in Revulo's chair and leaned back, rolling her eyes as she did so. "Can you imagine if she's the true queen?"

12