Penny the Conqueror Ch. 14

Story Info
Penny takes on a rescue mission in deep space.
6.1k words
4.72
2.2k
0

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny found her days getting busier now that she was officially the queen. There were daily meetings with the ministers, then training with Oola, then various meetings with concerned citizens. She found herself having to change clothes maybe five times a day, even having to change into a new gown for dinner.

Luckily, she found time to do leisure activities every once in a while. Penny's role was still largely ceremonial, and the ministers were able to conduct much of the business of the planet. She started to realize that the people needed a unifying figure to get behind, and the queen was such a person to do it. Tannis found that Penny was actually polling higher than Revulo was right before she died.

Penny was in no position to complain. She got to dine on the finest food, and to do it at any time of day she wished. She even tested it out by ordering frozen custard after the first hour. Her evenings were largely free, except when a royal party would happen, which was about once a week. Penny always delighted in meeting new people, and the parties were pressure-free since everyone was willing to bring her whatever she wanted.

Penny was also feeling in a bit of a rut. She had so many exciting adventures, and now she was settling into a kind of mundane routine. She was debating whether it was time to go back to Grandfort for some relaxation. Penny had not been laid in two months, and she figured seeing the Majestic Guard again would be a nice break.

Penny was about to let Tannis know, when she came running into Penny's room. "Your excellency! I am so sorry to interrupt. The jailer informed me that Eltar has died."

Penny gasped. "Eltar! What happened to him?"

"They found him unresponsive this morning when they were going to serve breakfast," Tannis said. "He must have died in his sleep."

Penny exhaled. "He's the only one who knew about Revulo's secret child, other than us. We still have to find out for sure who that might be."

"What will you do if your crown is challenged?" asked Tannis.

"I have to do what the people say," Penny responded. "I have to respect the traditions of this planet. Besides, maybe Groovi will hire me to look after the myxlos."

"I believe we are well-served with you in the throne, my lady," Tannis said.

At the third hour the next day, Willa the page got in touch with Penny. "Beg pardon, your excellency, but we have a distress call. There is a trader ship under attack by the moon of Abixus."

Penny thought for a few seconds. "Wait—wasn't that the moon where the Shaskalans were allowed to mine for the crystallized tungsten?" She grabbed Tannis's arm. "Vitala could be on there! We have to go up!"

"Your excellency, we have trained fighters for such things!" Tannis took Penny by the shoulders. "We have to protect you at all costs."

"I have to do this," Penny retorted. "If she's up there, and hurt or even..." She had to steady herself. "I'm going."

"Your excellency--"

"I'm the fucking queen and I'll do as I fucking please!" Penny shook as she felt her eyes getting wet. "Call Oola and get a ship ready." She shook off Tannis's hands and went to get changed.

A marine drop ship was called up in ten minutes. Oola was all too eager to join, as well as twelve of the finest fighters that the palace could muster. They loaded into the ship and departed to the upper atmosphere.

"Your excellency, we are honoured that you wished to join us," the sergeant said. He looked as old as Penny. "Please allow us to take the point. You may supervise from the rear."

Penny holstered her blaster. "I plan to kick some ass, sergeant. You just stay out of my way."

Oola was strapped into the seat next to Penny. "Your excellency, are you sure you are not letting your feelings for Vitala cloud your judgment?"

"You just watch my six, okay?" Penny looked forward and said nothing else.

The drop ship arrived at the freighter, which had a smaller ship clinging to it. "That must be where the pirates infiltrated," the sergeant announced. "We will force open an air lock, then use the umbilical passageway to board. Remember, we do not want to use lethal force."

Oola checked her rifle. "Speak for yourself."

The drop ship docked, and the umbilical extension came out to cover the air lock door. The grunts all went in, followed by Penny and Oola. Along the way, several pirates were incapacitated by stun blasts. None of the marines were hit at this point.

Oola and Penny followed along, keeping a check on the rear. The marines found the main control room. "Stay here," ordered the sergeant to Penny and Oola. The twelve marines filed in as the door shut behind them.

A loud FWOOSH could be heard beyond the doors. "What has happened?" asked Oola.

Penny shook her head. "Only one way to find out."

The two of them activated the doors, keeping low and getting cover behind two chairs. The marines were all spread out on the floor.

"It was a stun grenade," called out a strange female voice. "I am out, but I have a good fix on you with my rifle. Surrender, and you will not be harmed."

"She's lying," Penny whispered.

"I shall charge in and distract her," Oola offered.

"No, I need you with me," Penny said in a loud whisper. "You're outnumbered," she called out to the room.

"I have a hostage," the voice warned.

"Fuck," Penny muttered. She looked around the large circular room, then got an idea. "Go that way." Oola crawled in one direction while Penny went the other way. Penny made it around the corner of the control panels to have a look when she saw the gun in her face.

"Fuck," Penny muttered.

The woman stood tall with a lean body, with thick thighs encompassed by long leather boots. She had on a button-up blue top. Her skin was fair, and she closely resembled a human. She had dark red hair and piercing blue eyes.

The woman had her gun locked on Penny. "Any last WHAAAA?"

Oola had managed to pick the woman up and hoist her in the air, causing her to drop her pistol. Penny scrambled to pick up the extra gun, then got to her feet.

"I caught the bad guy!" Oola smiled as she held the woman up in the air.

Penny looked around, then saw the hostage. "Vitala!" Penny ran over and undid the bindings, then got the mouth guard off of her.

"Penny Leighton!" Vitala squealed as she grabbed Penny in a tight hug. The two of them looked into each others' eyes, then kissed.

"Ugh," exclaimed the pirate woman. "Spare me this banal gesture."

"Silence, criminal!" Oola dropped the woman on the ground with a dull thump. The woman assumed a fetal position and groaned.

Vitala and Penny got to their feet. Penny handed Vitala a pistol. "I guess we solved another one, right?"

The alarm sounded and the red lights came on. "What is happening?" asked Oola.

Vitala went to one of the control panels and hit a lot of buttons. "The crystalline tungsten has become unstable!" She turned to the pirate woman. "What has happened?"

"We had to inspect the cargo," the pirate said, still feeling the injury of being dropped.

"You cannot leave it exposed to the air for too long without it being refined first!" She tried pressing more buttons. "The detachment mode will not work. We will have to detach the bridge from the cargo hold manually."

Oola grabbed the pirate and pulled her to her feet, then poked her gun into the pirate's ribs. The four of them had to head to the cargo to do the manual detachment.

In the hold, the crystals were glowing. Vitala closed the doors, then pressed the red button next to it. Two levers lowered at opposite sides.

"Oola, let the woman come and help us," Vitala ordered. Oola gave the pirate a shove, making her join the other two women on the opposite side.

The three of them lifted one lever, as Oola managed with the other. A large crashing sound happened behind the hull, while the section they were in lurched.

"What did we do?" asked Penny.

"We had to separate the ship," explained Vitala as she went over to the crystals. She went over to one of the containers and tapped on the screen. "The unconscious people on the ship will be safe, in case the crystals go critical."

"We will not be safe!" The pirate woman ran up to Oola. "What was she thinking?"

"I can stabilize the crystals," Vitala assured everyone as she tapped away. After a few minutes, the crystals began to lose their glow. The shielding slid over the top of the crystal containers and bolted shut.

"Thanks the goddesses we are out of danger," said Oola.

"No, we are still in danger," Vitala warned. "We have been exposed to radiation from the crystals. We must decontaminate quickly!" She pointed over to two glass containers about the size of phone booths. "We must coat ourselves in the decon jelly, then get in. We will be bombarded with antiwave radiation to counter the effects."

"Okay, so we'll just take turns—hey!" Penny stared as Vitala pulled her shirt off and let her large tits just hang out.

"No time! We must counter these effects now or we could suffer serious injury! Quickly disrobe and put the clothes in the disposal unit!"

The other women were panicked as they stripped off and got the squirt bottles of the clear jelly. "Oola, you and red bitch get in that booth! Me and Vitala will get in the other." The women got into their respective booths. They were all slathered in the jelly as they were bathed in the soft blue light.

Penny and Vitala were face to face in the cramped booth. "We should be all right now," Vitala said. "Our skin could have started to peel off if we were out there for any longer."

"That's...that's good," Penny said, taking a quick look down. Vitala still looked gorgeous, with her large boobs and her full thighs. Penny put her arms on Vitala's waist. "I'm still a little mad at you for breaking my heart."

Vitala rested her hands on Penny's shoulders. "It was not my intention. I wanted to be with you so badly, Penny Leighton. We were forced to choose between worlds."

Penny was losing it with Vitala's gorgeous eyes and those cute little freckles of hers. "I'm just so happy to see you again, babe. Would you at least be willing to take a break from trading for a bit to come and visit?"

"Oh, Penny Leighton," Vitala sighed. The two of them kissed each other. Penny grabbed two handfuls of Vitala's big ass as Vitala slid her hands up and down Penny's back.

Over in the other booth, Oola had her face pressed up against the glass. She watched the spectacle happening five metres away. "Oh! Oh! Her excellency is making the fuck! Oh, wow!"

Oola and the pirate were butt-to-butt in the booth, and the pirate was looking in the opposite direction. "I fail to see the attraction."

"Oh, look! They are—wow! Wow! Oh, Penny!" Oola placed one hand flat on the glass as the other one was allowed to wander downtown. "Ooh! Oof! Oh, yes!"

The pirate woman's mouth dropped open. "What are you doing?!"

"I cannot help it," Oola moaned. "Penny is so beautiful, and this Vitala woman! Oh, her breasts are magnificent! Unh! Unnhhhh!"

The pirate shut her eyes and bared her teeth. "Could you try not to do that?" Oola was moving her ass against hers.

"Oh, I love them both! Oh Groovi, please forgive me!" The sound of sloshing was filling up the booth as Oola moaned and squealed. "I think I am going to...AHHHH!"

The pirate got the shudders as she felt Oola push into her. "Oh, why did you not just kill me?"

It was nearly an hour, and the radiation treatment was finished. The background radiation in the hold had settled down to tolerable levels as well. Vitala and Penny came out of their booth, looking sheepish. "Sorry, you two," Penny said. "I just...hadn't seen her in so long, and..."

"Excellency," Oola said with a hushed tone as she stood there nude. "It was lovely. Vitala, I am so sorry that I wanted to kill you. You make the beast well."

Vitala blushed. "We will need to shower off the jelly," she explained. The decon shower was around the corner from the booths. The four of them ran in and hit the spray buttons, scrubbing off as best as they could.

The pirate woman had herself turned away as she gently scrubbed her skin. She then looked over her shoulder, only to find the strange muscular orange woman staring. "Stop that!"

"I have not seen red hair!" Oola rubbed at her breasts as she continued to ogle. "You are fascinating."

Penny laughed as she and Vitala washed themselves down. "Oola, give it a rest. Vitala, do we have something we can put on?"

"There are spare flight suits in the lockers," Vitala replied.

They all got dressed. Oola mercifully found a suit large enough to fit her large frame. "What do we do now, your excellency?" asked Oola.

The pirate looked at Oola. "Why do you call her that?"

"She is the queen," replied Oola. "The queen of Bok."

The pirate woman looked ready to fall over. "You mean...you are...uhhhh."

Penny did a facepalm. "I kind of wish you didn't say that, Oola." She straightened up. "Yes, I'm the queen. Vitala and I have...a history."

The pirate woman's swagger and confidence evaporated. "Please, I am begging you, your highness. I did not want to escalate with the Boccans."

Penny sighed, then did a sly smile. "That's your excellency. You know, piracy and trying to take over a freighter are pretty serious crimes." She stepped toward the redhead. "What's your name, anyway?"

"I am Taro," the woman replied. "Please, you must understand—we need supplies, and the mined crystals were needed. We are losing ships and means to defend ourselves day by day."

"Jeez, what's happening to you?" asked Penny.

"We are locked in a war," Taro explained. "We are not all pirates, understand? We are just struggling to survive. I know—it was wrong to steal, and I am sorry to you, captain."

Vitala pushed her lips together. "It is inexcusable to justify such actions. You have violated the treaty settled between the people of Shaskala and Bok. You would invite war against both planets, and we are mighty."

Penny touched Vitala's arm. "Vitala, what happened to your freighter crew?"

"I was concerned that they would be killed, so I had them evacuate in the shuttles," Vitala replied. "I made them travel to Bok. I value the life of my crew above all else."

"We would not have killed anyone," Taro protested. "We only used stun weapons."

Penny shook her head. "Look, I can talk to your planet's leaders and see what I can do, but you still committed a crime. We--"

The alarm went off. Vitala went to a wall panel and tapped the screen. "Approaching vessel," she reported.

Taro inspected the screen. "It is Caphis!" She turned to the others. "He is one of my people. I am worried that perhaps if he knows the queen of Bok is here, we might have trouble."

"What, he might ransom me off?" Penny snickered. She got more serious. "Kill me?"

Taro sighed. "I don't know for sure, but perhaps we can bluff him out. He really just wants the cargo. Let me radio him."

Vitala looked at Penny, who could only shrug. "I guess we have no choice," said Penny. Vitala opened a channel, and Caphis's face appeared. He was strikingly handsome.

"Caphis, darling!" Taro turned on the charm. "We had to separate the freighter ship. I am afraid we were boarded by the Boccans. More troops will be on the way soon. We should take the crystals and leave, now."

"Darling, it's great to see you again! We will attach a tow cable to the cargo hold and tow it back to Lozloo." He craned his neck. "Who are they?"

"This is part of the mercenary force I hired," Taro said quickly. "This is Vitala, Oola, and...Skull."

Penny looked Vitala and mouthed the word skull at her. Vitala shook her head.

"This should not take long," Caphis assured her. "It will be a long journey. Are you comfortable there?"

"Uh...the crew had lots of emergency rations stored in the cargo hold," Vitala spoke up. "We should be fine for the entirety of the trip."

"Wonderful news," Caphis said. "Taro, you have done well. See you soon." The transmission ended.

Penny sighed in relief. "You think Captain Jawline will buy it?"

"I believe so," Taro said. "Also, the marines you had dispatched will no doubt arrest my raiders. They will be able to scan the inside of the freighter cab."

"They will also be able to fly that part of the ship back to Bok easily," Vitala said. "Even if they were to only use the shuttle, they can make it back."

"And the pirates there would rather get the crystals and leave instead of risk a fight with our fighters," Penny concluded.

"I do not like surrendering, Penny!" Oola stomped forward. "Let me do combat with that man!"

Penny clicked her tongue. "We better try a bit of subterfuge for once, Oola. Besides, Taro here stuck her neck out for us." She turned to Taro. "Thank you. You could have easily turned me in there."

"I do not wish to have two large powers after us," Taro replied.

"Why attack us at all?" asked Vitala.

"We assumed that the Shaskalan freighter would be an easy target, and we did not know of Bok's allowance of mining rights," Taro explained.

The freighter cargo hold lurched, making the women stumble. "We are moving," Oola observed.

It took over two days for the voyage to end. The ship landed on the planet of Lozloo, a swamp world. It was rainy and unpleasant, but the women were glad to be out of the cargo hold.

Penny spent a lot of time getting information from Taro. Their war between planets had dragged on for decades. They were both fledgling planets orbiting a smaller star, and they were differing worlds. The farther world was a boreal forest planet. The two worlds were more like pirate outposts, so the people had learned some space piracy techniques from their descendants.

When the four were let out of the cargo hold, Taro ran out and found Caphis. The two of them kissed and held each other. Penny and Vitala exchanged a look.

Caphis gave Taro his winning smile, then turned to his guests. "I guess I have you sweet ladies to thank for saving my love here." He looked right at Oola. "Sweet...sweet ladies." He took Taro's hand. "Well, shall we dine together?"

They all went in to a modest house. The land in the area was not ideal for building homes, and the wood appeared to be substandard quality. They sat down and enjoyed a meal.

"Why is this war still going on after all this time?" asked Vitala.

"Look around, dear," Caphis replied. "All we have to look forward to is winning a war. This planet is a dump, but it is ours. It is probably because no one else would want it." He scoffed. "Look at those miners extracting their precious crystalline tungsten. They fly over small planets like ours, and pretend as if we do not exist."

Penny leaned in on Vitala. "We should act like we want to be here. We're supposed to be the mercenaries, right?" Vitala nodded, and they went back to their wine. Caphis regaled them with more war support propaganda.

Vitala and Penny were offered a small cottage, as well as small one for Oola. Caphis and Taro retreated to his bedroom.

Caphis was all too anxious to show how much he missed his lover. The two of them kissed and fondled as they stripped their clothing off. Taro got down right away, sucking on Caphis's thick cock. Caphis rested his hands on the top of her head and smiled. "Glorious, m'lady. You have served our people well. You still are!" Taro tongued his balls as she stroked his dick.

Taro got up and kissed her beau, then the two of them moved to the bed. Caphis got Taro to sit on his face as she licked at her clam. Taro held onto his head as she tilted back. "Oh, my captain!" She moaned and sighed as Caphis did his magic. Having a gorgeous swaggery man eating her pussy out got her juices flowing.

Taro straddled her lover and let his cock slide up in her. Taro sighed with relief as she felt the turgid pecker get all the way inside. She humped her ass up and down as she rested her hands on his smooth toned chest. She loved when he stared at her with those dreamy bedroom eyes.

12