Penny the Conqueror Ch. 22

Story Info
Groovi and Fiona get a little payback.
7.3k words
4.5
1.3k
00

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny got out of the shower and dabbed at herself with a towel. She gazed down at her lean, naked red body, admiring the work of the ultra-sophisticated aliens that had changed her appearance. It seemed long ago, and all of the adventures she had since then were drowning out the initial change. She was totally Boccan now, and was even gestating another Boccan life within her.

Getting up early was routine for her. Settling into the royal life was getting easier. There were always new struggles, but she was getting her expectations up all the time. The new freighters were already completed, and the first stage of the new defensive space station was complete, meaning that people could permanently inhabit it. There was gravity and an atmosphere, and soon there would be trees and animals living up there. There were clear nights that Penny would gaze up from one of the tall towers of the palace, and she could actually see the station passing by, the few blinking lights but a faint dot, and the whole station a mere twinkle.

Penny got on her robe and went out to check on the daily alerts. Tannis would usually come by before Penny had gotten herself ready to drop off the tablet that showed some of the events that were coming up.

Instead, she was greeted by a gorgeous young thing, standing there in shorty shorts and a loose t-shirt. She was unaware of her regent being in the same room. The woman was bouncing as she dusted the shelves, listening to some of the light music coming from the wall speakers. She had a huge mane of white hair and bright pink skin. Penny could not help but check out her round little bottom.

The stranger spun around, wearing a huge smile, when she noticed Penny standing there. "Oh!" The woman dropped her duster in shock. "Eep! Your excellency! I apologize for the intrusion!" She squatted down quickly to pick up the duster, then stood there frozen. Penny checked out the goods, and saw the woman was quite busty. Maybe an F-cup, from Penny's guess.

Penny looked around and saw that her bed was already made, her various items that were scattered around were now put away, and the scent was lovely. She also saw the tablet sitting on the bed. Penny pointed. "Is that for me?"

"Yes! Absolutely, excellency!" The woman scrambled to get the tablet, then she ran over to Penny and went to her knees. She bowed her head as she held up the tablet. "For you, madam."

Penny rolled her eyes and took the tablet gingerly. "Arise, subject." The woman got to her feet with her head bowed. "Hey, don't worry about the whole royal protocol stuff, okay? I'm pretty cool." She gave the woman a quick pat on the shoulder. "What's your name?"

"Espa, madam," the woman managed.

"That's a pretty name," Penny replied. "How come you're the one bringing me my tablet? Tannis usually does that."

"I was alerted to Tannis's condition late last night," Espa said. "She has a broken leg."

"What?" Penny nearly fell over. "What happened to her?"

"She is otherwise stable," Espa replied. "I was called in from the servant pool. I just wanted to straighten up in here before you greeted the day, excellency. The clinic did not wish to interrupt your sleep."

Penny sighed with relief. "Okay, at least she's fine. I have to go visit her before breakfast. You have to come with me."

"Are you sure?" Espa put a hand to her chest. "It would be a pleasure to accompany you."

"We'll get breakfast afterwards," Penny told her. "This will give me a chance to go over my daily routine, too." She rushed over to her dresser and held the flaps of her robe, then halted. "Uh, Espa? I like a little privacy changing."

"Oh!" Espa did a little hop, jiggling every which way. She looked down at her own attire. "I will go change as well, excellency."

Penny and Espa went over to the clinic, where they were escorted into Tannis's room. She was propped up in the hospital bed, a special cast with a small electronic device was on her right leg.

"Excellency, I am so sorry for this!" Tannis put down her fruit dish on the tray. "I was adjusting my climate controls in my room, and I was up on my ladder. I am afraid I fell over, and there was such a pain!"

"Aw, poor thing," Penny said with a pouty face. She gave the cast a pat. "This thing can heal you up?"

"The metastabilizer should allow for faster healing," Tannis said. "I am afraid I will still be incapacitated for seven days."

"Oh, no worries!" Penny put a hand on Espa's shoulder. "Look—I found a personal assistant! I know she'll do her best to fill your shoes." She leaned over and gave Tannis a huge hug.

"I wish you great health, Tannis!" Espa leaned down to give Tannis a hug. Tannis was nearly smothered by the pleasure pillows on Espa. Penny and Espa left Tannis to convalesce.

Penny took Espa up to her personal dining area for breakfast. "I can't expect you to fill in for Tannis perfectly," Penny cautioned. "We can cut down on my schedule for now. Everything's going great anyway, and the ministers could use some time to focus on other things."

"What shall we do then, your excellency?" asked Espa.

"Well, you can just tend to my little needs." Penny smiled sweetly as she buttered up her pastry. "This can be fun! Besides, Ilka's all tied up at work."

Meanwhile, Oola and Crele had some explaining to do to their respective loves. In one of the conference rooms, Groovi and Fiona were sat down, provided with some berry wine and finger foods.

Crele and Oola were on one side of the table, with Groovi and Fiona on the other. Oola and Crele decided they had better not eat anything. Oola's stomach was doing too many gymnastics anyway.

Fiona sucked on her fingers to get the syrup off of them. "What's all this for, anyway?"

Crele sucked in, and decided she had better start explaining. "Oola and I had decided we should tell you about the Opthagol training we had undergone."

"Mmm!" Fiona cleared her throat with some berry wine. "Yeah, you guys were all super quiet about that! Tell us."

Oola twisted up her lips, then swallowed. "Well, we were involved in a...match. A wrestling match."

Fiona laughed. "Oh oh! You didn't, like, slip a boob or something, did you?"

Crele and Oola glanced at each other. "We did not anticipate the strength and the size of our opponents," Crele said in a small voice. "They had offered us a sword and shield as a prize."

"Duronium," Oola stated.

"Right," Crele replied. "And so we...wrestled, but we lost."

Fiona shrugged. "Okay, so, you guys lost a bet or something?"

"Indeed," Crele responded. "We were also supposed to submit to the wills of the winners."

Oola started to sniff. "They did it to us."

Groovi leaned in. "Did what?"

Oola put her hands to her face to cover her eyes. "They fucked us! We got fucked right in front of everyone at the training centre!" Crele placed a hand on Oola's shoulder as she looked away.

Groovi just sat there in silence, while Fiona stood up, her face in a sneer. "Are you fucking kidding me?! What the fuck, Crele? You're just gonna let some bitch fuck you right out in public?"

Groovi just sat there. "Oola, this is not acceptable."

Fiona swung her head around to face Groovi. "Not acceptable? This is a fucking betrayal is what it is!" She slammed her hands down hard on the table. "I mean—did they force you or something?"

"No," Crele said weakly. "But we are bound by our word as warriors. We must--"

"Ah ha ha!" Fiona rolled her eyes and threw her arms up. "You could have just said no! What did they do—fuck you with strapons?"

"Yes," Crele uttered.

"We were also made to kiss," Oola added.

"Oh!" Fiona let her mouth hang open. "Oh, you two were playing kissy-face as well." She shook her head and kept a hand on her chest. She then glanced down at Groovi. "Why are you not mad at her?"

Groovi looked sad as she shrugged. "Oola is prone to such things."

"Girl, don't let her treat you like that!" Fiona gave Groovi a shake. "You deserve better! You're awesome!"

"We are lowest of the low," Crele moaned. "We deserve your words, Fiona. I am so sorry. I had brought you to this world, and you changed your appearance just for me."

"No," Fiona growled. "No, I did that because I wanted to! I wanted to feel like I was in control of my own life. I wanted to control my destiny." She stood and fumed, almost glad she was not crying. "Maybe this is my fault. I knew you had a history. I knew how many women you had sex with before me."

Crele held her hands out. "Fiona, I cannot lose you. Please, tell me what I can do to make this right."

Fiona sat and processed this, then nodded slowly. "Okay. You know what? I'm willing to work on this. Sure." She turned with her arms folded. "While we're at it, I had a little secret, too—Groovi kissed me. There!"

Groovi looked horrified as Oola turned her sights to her wife. "How could you?"

"I was caught up after our journey to the order!" Groovi looked to the side.

"Who runs this arena, anyway?" Fiona sat back down, then put her feet up on the table.

"Her name is Suzerain," Crele answered. "She detests the queen, and anyone who serves her."

Groovi furrowed her brow. "Very well."

"Yeah, well, I'm not satisfied that you won't do something stupid like this again." Fiona took a huge drink of her berry wine. "Okay. You like wrestling matches, Crele? I'm gonna have one, too. You're gonna stand there and watch. Win or lose—I don't really care. You're gonna know what it feels like."

Crele looked down. "I deserve this."

Fiona looked at Groovi. "What are you gonna do about Oola?"

Groovi just stared at Oola. "Oola, I understand that you were embarrassed. I wish to exact revenge for you."

Oola sniffed. "Oh, Groovi! Please do not do anything to stoke the ire of Suzerain. I am concerned that she might do something toward Penny."

"My mind is made up," Groovi replied.

"By the way, Crele, you better find some accommodations for tonight," Fiona warned. "Oh, and one more thing." She took Groovi by the back of the neck and planted a huge kiss on her lips. Crele and Oola sat there, dumbfounded.

Later that night, Penny was getting some loving from Ilka. Penny laid back on her silk sheets with her head tiled back, while Ilka licked away on Penny's pussy. Penny spread her legs out and relaxed all of her muscles. Ilka was laid out flat on her stomach as she continued her oral pleasing on her queen and lover.

"Uhhh, baby," Penny purred. She and Ilka were still going strong, even after Penny allowed herself to be impregnated by a strange man. Penny's belly was still not showing at this point, but she was assured that her baby was growing as expected.

Ilka lifted her head up and wiped her mouth. "Is this comfortable for you, dear?"

Penny lifted her head up. "This is great. Really, girl, you're killin' it."

Ilka smiled widely, then went back to licking. She also put a finger into Penny's twat to tickle her special spot. Penny just looked over and watched Ilka's cute ass bobbing up and down. "Oh, baby. Oh, you know just what to do. Mmm."

Ilka got up and went for the strapon. Penny giggled as she braced herself for getting her insides tickled. She got on all fours as Ilka cinched up the straps. Ilka climbed up on the bed and got into position.

"Baby, I'm ready," Penny squealed. Ilka pushed forward, and Penny groaned with delight. The two of them fucked and moaned away. Penny felt so liberated and looked after at that moment. Ilka pounded her lover while holding onto Penny's waist.

Wanting to switch it up, Penny got Ilka to lie on back as she climbed on board. After a short while, Penny managed to slide the fake cock into her. She got herself steady, then humped her ass up and down. Ilka looked like she was having the time of her life.

There was a knock at the door. "Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny!"

Penny gasped. "Shit!" She took the blanket and covered both her bare chest and as much of Ilka as possible. "Look, I'm a little busy," she called out.

Crele came through the doors, looking distraught. "Excellency, I apologize! I am in a crisis!"

"Oh my God," Penny moaned. Ilka was covered with the blanket, but was still making thrusts with the strapon. "Oh, this is unbelievable!"

"I know, your excellency!" Crele wiped at an eye. "Fiona knows! She wishes to make the beast with another, and make me watch!"

"Oh, that's good!"

Crele halted. "You believe so, madam?"

"Oooooh, fuck yeah! That's it!"

"Well, if you think it's a good idea..." Crele sniffed and wiped her eyes. "Thank you for your advice, excellency."

"Ooh, I'm gonna get you back for this!"

Crele bowed, then left the room. After she left, Penny yanked the blanket away. "You fuckin' crazy bitch! I love you!" She leaned down and gave Ilka a big kiss. The two of them were covered in perspiration now, as Ilka continued her thrusts.

There was another knock at the door. Penny threw the blanket back over Ilka and tried her best to cover her tits. "Go away!"

The doors slid open, and there was Espa. She had on a loose v-neck t-shirt and a skirt that qualified as a belt. "Hello, excellency! I just wanted to let you know that all of your meetings were moved to next week!"

Ilka was at it again. "Oh, that's great," Penny moaned.

"Just curious," Espa went on. "Do you think I'll be a suitable replacement? I know Tannis is very competent."

"Uhhh..." Penny threw her head back. "Oh! You can do it!"

"That's so supportive!" Espa jumped up and down, bouncing the titties. "You are a kind queen, my lady."

"Oh, I fuckin' love you!" Penny started to hump up and down.

"Oh." Espa's eyes went wide. "That is very sweet of you. Thank you, excellency."

Penny had both hands mounted flat to the mattress. The blanket came loose from her tits, exposing her sweaty boobs with her erect nipples. Espa yelped and ran out.

Penny pulled the blanket away and stared down at Ilka. "You're evil, you know that?" Ilka just laughed and continued her upward thrusts.

The next day, Groovi packed up her own duffel and gave Khazal a smooch goodbye. The palace staff were willing to look after Khazal overnight while Groovi set off on her quest. The shuttle took her to Opthagol and dropped her off, then lifted off.

Groovi had made up a fake identity, just in case Suzerain was keeping tabs on anyone else who worked at the palace. Groovi was uncertain whether the palace myxlo groomer posed a serious threat, but she was taking no chances. She got out of the shuttle, then went up to the front of the arena.

"Pass, please," the guard at the front ordered. Groovi handed her special card over. The guard ran it through the scanner. "Welcome, Miss O'Malley. Please enjoy yourself." Groovi took her bag in and had a look around. She had to admit that she was spellbound by the scene—several muscular women lifting weights and doing stretches, while some were working on their grips.

"Greetings!" A servant came up to Groovi with handful of towels. "Have you been helped, miss...?"

"Sakura," Groovi replied. "I am here just for a few days. I was wondering if I could meet the owner."

"Oh, I believe she had retired for the night," the servant replied. "You may feel free to use the facilities, however. There is a lounge in back for a meal, or the spa if you wish to relax. Enjoy!" She spun around and left Groovi.

Groovi was feeling peckish, so she headed toward the lounge. She went in to find several Boccan women drinking, eating, and yelling. Groovi got bumped by a brutish woman getting up too quickly. Many of them reminded Groovi all too well of Oola's behaviour.

Groovi went to sit at one of the comfortable couches, as a pink-skinned curvy wench came over with a tray of food. "Cactus skins, chirrup wings, and a small bowl of googala. You want something to drink, sweetie?"

Groovi rubbed her bare legs together as she gazed at the gorgeous servant. "Berry wine." The servant winked and flashed a smile, then went to get the drink. Groovi nibbled on the snacks as she watched the debauchery. One of the warrior women had picked up a servant over her shoulder and was yelling wildly.

Groovi felt someone stroking her long silver hair. She leaned her head back to look up, and was nearly blinded by two huge tits. They belonged to another pink-skinned wench. The wench looked down and flashed a toothy smile. "Hello, lovely lady. Would you care for some company?" Groovi nodded, and the wench joined her on the couch.

"What's your name, gorgeous? I'm Telli!" She extended a hand, and Groovi accepted the warm, soft hand.

"I'm Gr—Sakura." Groovi let her leg touch Telli's bare thigh. Her own dark maroon skin looked so different to the bubble gum texture. "Wow! You are quite attractive."

"Awww," Telli cooed. She reached over and gave Groovi a hug. Groovi felt the warmth and softness of the large breasts against her own. Telli took Groovi's hair between her thumb and forefinger. "What say we have fun in the hot tub?"

Groovi sucked in hard between her teeth. "I would love to do that. However, I have...other plans. I must stay focused."

Telli leaned in and gave Groovi a kiss on the cheek. "If you change your mind, you can find me here. Good night, Sakura." She got up to leave. Groovi watched long and hard as the wench left, her cute ass wiggling in the tiny shorts.

The next morning, Suzerain had come out to to sit on her carved wooden chair and observe the trainers. The chair was mounted up on a carved sandstone platform, with enough room for two of her guards to stand by her side. She was mildly focused on them, checking her tablet for updates on upcoming events and training schedules.

A small woman marched out to the middle of the training mat and put her hands on her hips. "Suzerain! I seek an audience with you!"

Suzerain airily looked up from her tablet. There was Groovi, standing there in a white tunic, looking fierce. "Mmm. What is this?" Suzerain handed off her tablet to her guard, then stood up. She had on a long white dress of her own, with a plunging neck line showing a great amount of her cleavage. "How may I be of service?"

"You have defiled my wife," Groovi called out. At this point, almost everyone in the gym stopped to watch.

"You will have to refresh my memory," Suzerain said back.

"She is Oola, of the Kanasar people," Groovi announced. "She was treated like a common cur in front of your training studio! My name is Groovi. I deceived you to gain entrance here."

Suzerain held her well-sculpted chin in her hand. "Oh, I think I remember her now. Yes, she seemed like a harmless clod. My, did she ever squeal like a coward as my own warrior savaged her."

Groovi snarled as Suzerain started to laugh. "You take that back!" She thrust out a finger at Suzerain. "You are the coward! You get others to do combat for your own amusement." She folded her arms and narrowed her eyes. "That is to be expected, what with one being so fat and old."

A low murmur came from the crowd. No one had ever talked to Suzerain like this before. Many of them nodded, admiring the small one for speaking up.

Suzerain had a momentary crack in her façade. "Your tongue will be the noose with which you hang." She snapped at her guard, who got off the raised platform. Suzerain lifted up her arms. "Do you wish to prove yourself to me? We shall do combat. Submission or pin rules."

"I accept!" Groovi bit her thumb at Suzerain.

"We do nude combat here." Suzerain stood with her arms out as the guard took the dress off of her. Groovi was surprised that Suzerain was actually quite athletic—not terribly muscular like Oola or Crele, but still formidable.

The guard came over to Groovi, holding a small bottle. The guard took off Groovi's tunic, then began roughly rubbing Groovi down with a scented oil.