Penny the Conqueror Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groovi felt nervous as she stood there nude for all to see. She looked around, hoping that she might find some quick escape route if need be. She fixated on one hot little number—Telli was there in a tight white baby tee and tiny black shorts. Telli waved and showed off her perfectly white teeth. Groovi felt better now.

Suzerain stepped down from her sandstone platform, then went out to the middle of the mat. She stood ten inches taller than Groovi. She had the perfect red tone of skin. Her nipples were already erect, probably from the excitement of getting to prove herself in combat.

A woman stepped forward, acting as the referee. "Either a count of five or a submission will have you eliminated. The victor will be allowed to do with the loser as she wishes."

"Wait," Groovi said. She looked up on the wall, to see the duronium sword and shield mounted up on the wall. Groovi pointed at the items. "I want those as well."

Suzerain chuckled. "Very well. Get your look at those, because it will be your last chance."

The referee chopped her hand forward to signal that the match had commenced. Suzerain lurched forward, crashing into Groovi. Suzerain wrapped her arms around Groovi and flung her to the ground, using her weight to her advantage. The two of them struggled and grunted as Suzerain kept her arms gripped around Groovi.

Groovi kicked her legs out and manged to break free. The two slid around and faced each other on their knees. Groovi did a few fake-out lunges, then leapt forward and bumped her chest right into Suzerain. Suzerain fell back for an instant, giving Groovi a chance to try to tackle. She was too slick from the oil, and managed to slip off of Suzerain.

Suzerain spun around and reached her arms Groovi under her armpits, linking her hands together. She pulled Groovi tight, trying to put a reverse bear hug on her. Groovi was straining from the crush, and her boobs were getting sore from being grappled. Groovi managed to get a partial stand going, popping herself away from the grip.

The two of them spun around on the mat, resting on their knees and holding their hands up. Each was waiting for the other to make a move. "You cannot win," Suzerain said, panting. "You are too small and weak."

"I have many gifts," Groovi responded as she flicked her damp hair aside. "Do not underestimate me!"

The two of them were making an effort to talk over the yells and hoots from the onlookers. The women were giving up precious training time to watch, and wanted to be properly entertained.

Suzerain eventually hopped forward, slightly missing her target. Her pert ass was on display. Groovi reached down and grabbed both of Suzerain's ass cheeks. Suzerain yelped as Groovi sat on her back. Groovi then tried to hold on as Suzerain struggled to get to her hands and knees. Groovi quickly spun around while still sitting on Suzerain. She then stretched out and tried to get her arms wrapped around Suzerain's neck.

"Little witch!" Suzerain was desperately throwing elbows up to try to connect with Groovi. Groovi had meanwhile spooned her hips into Suzerain's ass. She was liking the idea of doing it with Suzerain now.

Suzerain did a spin-around on the mat, then reached up and gave Groovi's pussy a good rub. Groovi yelped and threw her arms out, giving Suzerain a chance to get Groovi in another hold. This time it would take hold. Groovi grunted and struggled to get free. The sounds of the yelling spectators were making her disoriented.

Suzerain got her legs wrapped up around Groovi's waist, giving her more power to squeeze. "Give up, strumpet," Suzerain hissed into Groovi's ear.

Just as Groovi was about to relent, she managed to utter a special phrase: "Melbrik, grant me strength!"

Suzerain's arms flew apart, and she stared in disbelief. The maroon creature she was wrestling suddenly grew an extra foot, and was far more muscular than when she started. "What has happened?"

Groovi sat up slowly, then flexed her mighty muscles. "I feel the power now!" She took Suzerain's neck in both hands, then gave her a good fling. Suzerain flopped over, and Groovi followed up with a body check. Suzerain groaned as the large woman crashed into her.

Groovi then got both of Suzerain's ankles and pulled her forward. She flipped Suzerain onto her stomach, then pulled her legs back so that her back was being bent. "Ow! OWWW!" Suzerain slapped the mat as she was being bent into submission. "Please! Let me go!"

"You must relent the match!" Groovi held onto the legs and bent them back more.

"I SURRENDER! I SURRENDER! Let me go!" Suzerain groaned as she was allowed to get her body straight again. Groovi emerged and raised her arms as the women all cheered. They were all relieved that Suzerain would receive some comeuppance.

Suzerain pushed the hair out of her face as she looked around in a daze. "What has happened?"

"You are mine now," Groovi said. The audience had gone into a hush. "I will now assume my prize."

Suzerain's eyes went wide. "What?! No! You cannot! I have never been taken by a woman!"

It was Telli who brought over the strapon. "Here you are, Groovi," she said in a hush.

Groovi smiled. "Help me into the hang-down."

Telli got down and helped Groovi step into the strapon. Groovi went over and flipped Suzerain onto her back. Her legs fell open as she laid there helplessly. "Groovi, I beg of you—you may take the sword and shield now! We do not have to do this!"

Groovi got down on her knees, then went forward into Suzerain's twat. She licked and rubbed with her thumbs. Suzerain's hand went to the back of Groovi's head. "Oh! Oh, Groovi! What are you doing? Oh my! Oh! OHH!"

The women of the arena watched in fascination as Groovi worked her magic. As soon as she was sure that Suzerain was ready, Groovi got back up on her knees, then moved the fake cock up to Suzerain's pussy.

"Groovi," Suzerain attempted one more time. "Please."

Groovi pushed the dong in, and Suzerain squealed. Suzerain tried to move forward, but Groovi held onto her hips and pulled her back to get a good thrusting. The spectators were wild now, cheering on the new champion. Groovi pounded hard and wild.

Suzerain was stretched out with her chest pressed to the mat. "Groovi, you evil whore! I bite my thumb at you! Unh! Ooh!"

"You will enjoy this," Groovi growled as she thrusted and moaned. She shook Suzerain's hips back and forth with fury.

"Unh! Ahh! Ooh!" Suzerain got up on her hands, then pushed her ass back and forth to meet Groovi's pounding. "Ooh, it is like the real thing!"

Many in the audience were going wild now. "Defile the strumpet!" One of the women squealed, then grabbed another woman and gave her a deep kiss. She then let the woman go, as the woman who was kissed swooned and almost fell over.

Groovi's tits were getting sweaty as she pumped away. She flipped Suzerain over, then got one of Suzerain's legs raised up on her shoulder. She went in from the side with the strapon, giving most of the audience a good view of the cock sliding in and out.

Groovi took her time with slow and deep strokes. She loved watching Suzerain throw her head back and groan. Groovi leaned in so that their faces were a few inches apart.

Suzerain stared into Groovi's eye, then tried to go in for a kiss. Groovi put a hand on Suzerain's upper chest to stop her. "You do not get to do that." She then kneaded Suzerain's soft tit as she continued to fuck her.

Suzerain's eyes went wide. "Oh no! OH NO!" She flung her head back and seized all of her muscles. "It's going to happen! Woooo!"

Groovi pulled the cock out and got two fingers into Suzerain's slit. Suzerain whined and screeched until it hit. Groovi ducked just in time as Suzerain's pussy squirted right up into the air. Groovi just stared in amazement at what she had caused this woman to do.

The crowd all cheered and applauded. Groovi stood up and placed a foot on Suzerain's torso, then held up her arms in victory. Many of the women reached out and gave Groovi pats in congratulation. Groovi was slick from perspiration. She dabbed at her forehead with her wrist, then smiled. She felt like Oola had been properly avenged.

Groovi undid the strapon and let it fall to the floor. She went to walk off, only Suzerain grabbed her leg. "Wait!"

Groovi knew. She got to her hands and knees, then went in for a kiss with Suzerain. "Do not exploit these women again."

"I swear it," Suzerain panted.

Groovi got up and walked off the mat. Telli was standing nearby, folding her arms under her large tits. "I was so enthralled with your might."

Groovi, standing there totally nude, took Telli by the back of the neck and pulled her in for a long kiss. Telli grabbed two handfuls of Groovi's ass as they made out right in front of everyone.

Groovi pulled away, giving Telli's tit a squeeze. "I would very much like to make the beast with you next. My wife will be permitted to watch." Groovi then walked off to the shower room.

Meanwhile, out at the Order of Goddess Divinity sanctuary, the women were scurrying to make preparations for an important induction ceremony. Moshim, the de facto matriarch of the order, was preparing the special vestments. "Go and ensure that the sacred bath is warmed and ready," she commanded to one of the underlings. The young woman took off, and Moshim went up to Veleca. "She will accept, yes?"

"She must accept," Veleca replied. "We do not wish to incur the wrath of Melbrik."

Moshim glanced at the clock, then gave Veleca's shoulder a pat. "She will be ushered in soon. To the main chamber."

The chamber was already lit up with candles and a low mood light. Most of the adherents were in there, encircling the carved marble throne. They had on their own ceremonial robes of white, and their faces were covered for this occasion. Moshim and Veleca went to assume position, putting on their own masks.

Another adherent rang a chime, and the guests of honour were ushered in. Fiona had come dressed in what she considered her alpha woman wear—frilly white blouse, black leather pants, high-heeled boots, leather gloves with the fingers cut out, and a pair of sunglasses. She had her long silver hair braided in the back.

Following behind her was Crele, her arms shackled together. She was dressed in only a ragged tunic and a choker collar. On the collar was a thin chain, which Fiona was using to lead Crele along. The two of them were led to the marble throne, which Fiona sat in. Crele got on her knees to the side of the throne, as Fiona kept hold of the chain.

Moshim came forward and raised her arms up. "We welcome you, Fiona of Earth. We have summoned you here to day to pay tribute to the goddess Melbrik, with whom all things are possible. We also extend to you the office of high priestess."

Fiona leaned forward in the throne. "Me? High priestess?"

"You have encountered Melbrik, as we all have, yet you have not the mark." She placed her hands up to her eyes, meaning the glowing red that all of the adherents had. "You have also been transformed in her image." She turned to the audience. "We had all assumed that Melbrik had wished us to remain chaste. She has granted us wisdom, impressing on us to fulfill our desires."

Moshim turned back to Fiona. "You shall be cleansed, symbolic of your refreshment of your body and soul. From there, you may do as you wish with your fellow adherents. We will also present you with this." Moshim took the ornament from a nearby pillow, held by an adherent. She held the necklace up in the air, a red diamond set in platinum. "Our finest gem, a symbol of the fire of Melbrik which burns within us all." She placed the necklace down.

Fiona looked over at Crele, then gave a gentle tug on the chain to get her attention. "See how they treat me? They love me here. This is what sacrifice is." Crele could only sit there on her hands and knees.

"Come to us, high priestess," Moshim said with a gesture. Fiona got up from the throne and stepped forward. Several of the adherents reached out and helped Fiona out of her clothes. Moshim led Fiona over to the cleansing bath and let her in. Fiona stepped down, feeling the fine warm mineral water invigorating her. She dunked down and got herself cleaned off, then emerged from the water. Her red breasts were shiny.

Fiona was towelled off by the adherents. She turned to look at Crele, who was still on her hands and knees, bound at the wrists.

"You may choose from one of us," Moshim said.

Fiona whistled. She scanned the room until she found one she fancied. "You."

The svelte woman stepped forward. She had a lovely long braid of silver hair, and her skin was a fair rose. Her body was gorgeous.

"Fiona!" Crele was a wreck. "Please!"

Fiona just glanced back at the woman, taking her hand. "What's your name, sweetie?"

The woman took off her mask. She had glowing red eyes, indicating she had witnessed Melbrik's appearance. "I am Denai. I will be pleased to serve you, my priestess."

Fiona gave Crele one last glance, then went in to give Denai a kiss. Crele let out a shudder of shock. Denai grabbed Fiona's ass with both hands as Fiona held onto Denai's shoulders. Crele looked on helplessly as Fiona appeared to enjoy herself.

Denai took off her robe, and the two of them continued to kiss. Fiona was working Denai's breasts, then bent down to lick the nipples. Denai leaned her head back and shut her eyes. Fiona made her way down to Denai's tummy as she stuck her tongue out and licked the navel.

Fiona got back up to her feet and kissed Denai again. She then let Denai nuzzle her neck as Fiona looked over at Crele. Crele looked ready to tear Denai's head off. "Does this bother you?" asked Fiona. "Does this eat away at you?" Fiona closed her eyes as Denai went down to her tits. She sucked hard on Fiona's nipples. Fiona kept a gentle hand on the top of Denai's head as she flicked her pink tongue along the petals.

The other adherents had backed off to watch the spectacle. They soon started to chant a high melody, a familiar hymn to Melbrik and her glory. Denai and Fiona continued to kiss and feel each other up for the pleasure of the audience.

Fiona got down on the tiled floor, and Denai got on all fours to lick her. Fiona grunted and hissed as Denai ran her tongue up and down the sweet labia. The other women in attendance were chanting a low hum, almost as if groaning along.

One of the adherents came forward with a translucent blue strapon. "If our priestess pleases," she offered to Fiona. Fiona got up off the floor and accepted the prize. The adherent helped get Fiona into the strapon.

Fiona put a hand on the adherent's shoulder and smiled, then wagged the fake cock back and forth. "Just my size." She went back over to Denai, who had assumed position on all fours on the floor. Crele was still on her knees, bound at the wrists.

Fiona did her slow strut over to her new conquest. She got on her knees as well, then winced. "Ooh, it's uncomfortable!"

The adherents reacted quickly, rolling out an intricately woven blanket with the Order's symbol on it. Denai and Fiona shifted over onto the blanket. "That's better," Fiona said. She then turned to Crele. "I'm gonna fuck this girl now."

True to her word, Fiona pushed the cock into Denai's slit, slowly but firmly. Denai groaned as she felt the tool push into her. Crele just watched in horror. Fiona started up her fucking, holding onto Denai's ass cheeks as she rammed and pounded.

The adherents were all watching on, still doing a low hum. Moshim stepped forward and raised her arms. "Our priestess is blessing us with the gift, the one Melbrik spoke of. It is our duty to express our physical love to one another."

Fiona gave a half-smile as she fucked away. She reached down and felt one of Denai's nice tits. "You're amazing, girl."

Denai gave a small laugh. "I am pleased that I am suitable for the priestess."

Fiona fucked even harder when she was called the priestess. She glanced over at Crele, who still sat there in silence. "I love you, babe," Fiona whispered. "Come here and kiss me." Crele obliged and kissed Fiona. Fiona reached behind and felt up Crele's muscly ass as they wrestled tongues.

After about ten minutes of fucking hard, Fiona pulled the fuck toy out. It was juicy and shiny with Denai's essence. Fiona grabbed the shaft and held it up. "Taste it."

Crele leaned down and sucked the strapon. Fiona held onto the back of Crele's head with one hand. Denai got next to Fiona and kissed her, as Fiona wrapped an arm around her waist. Fiona kept her face an inch away from Denai. "You wanna watch me fuck my girlfriend?" Fiona undid the wrist restraints on Crele.

Crele took the hint, and got on her own hands and knees. Fiona got up and pushed her way into Crele's twat. Fiona held onto Crele's hip and slammed her from behind. Denai kissed Fiona's neck and rubbed a tit. Fiona just rested her head back as she enjoyed this new sensation. This was so much more intense than just fucking Crele in front of the crowd before. Now they all felt as if they were a part of it.

Fiona popped her head forward and stared into Denai's glowing red eyes. "You like when I fuck my girlfriend?"

Denai softened her eyes. "You make the beast so well. Melbrik herself would be proud."

That was all Fiona needed to hear. She removed her arm from around Denai, then grabbed onto Crele with both hands and just fucked her like crazy. Crele groaned and whined as she did her best to steady herself on the blanket. The other adherents began to cheer them on. Fiona's chest was shiny with perspiration. She was panting hard as she slammed the muscle-bound warrior in front of her.

Finally, Crele spread her arms out and put her face to the floor as she gave one giant moan. Fiona pulled out, and the fuck tool was creamy and shiny. Denai dutifully sucked the cock. Fiona put a hand to her forehead as she felt the sweat coming off it.

As soon as Denai had cleaned the cock off, she got back up and looked Fiona in the eye. "Shall we service you now?"

Fiona blew out a satisfied breath. "Oh, I got enough enjoyment." She leaned in and gave Denai a sweet smack on the lips. She then tapped Crele on her firm ass. "Come on, you." Crele got up slowly, looking as if she was in a fight. Fiona and Denai both got to their feet as well.

Moshim stepped forward. "Our priestess will honour us once every forty days. We will perform the rites to Melbrik, in thanks for her allowing us to liberate ourselves."

Fiona whipped around. "Once every forty days? Oh, you mean I don't have to quit my job?"

Moshim laughed. "No, my dear. We will allow you to carry on a normal life. Be well." She hugged the naked Fiona, then the others exited the main room.

Crele stood there, naked as well. "Fiona? You will do this on a regular basis?"

Fiona just shrugged. "Yep! I love it. They want me to be the high priestess. I think it's awesome."

Crele looked ready to cry. "Fiona! I thought we would be exclusive!"

"Yeah, well, you should have thought about that before you got fucked at the arena." Fiona got a robe and put it on, then gave her long silver hair a flick around her shoulders. "This is what I want to do. So...I guess that's it, then."

Crele looked sullen. "You would not be here without me."

Fiona folded her arms. "I gave up life on Earth for you. I changed my body for you. Don't act like you're some martyr, okay?" She blew the hair out of her eyes. "I think maybe we're done. I'm going to pursue this priestess thing."

Crele looked at the ground as her lower lip stuck out. "Okay."

Fiona gave her former girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry, babe. You'll get over me."

Back at the palace, Groovi was giving Oola the business. "I fucked her," Groovi said as she rammed Oola from behind. "I fucked her in front of everyone. How does that make you feel?"