Penny the Conqueror Ch. 24

Story Info
Crele and Oola warm things up in the mountains.
7.3k words
5
791
00

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was greeting guests for the royal birth celebration. The first-born for any monarch was always the most important, and the people wanted to show their jubilation for the continuation of the regal bloodline. There were gifts stocked up in the ballroom up to the ceiling.

Tannis was going frantic trying to keep the party going. There were five thousand guests within the palace confines. Crele and Oola were working security, and the two imposing women were intimidating enough people into keeping in line.

Groovi had volunteered to assist Shimoon and Willa with food preparations. Espa, the young beauty that Penny encountered a while ago, was also assisting with party preparations. She had worn a nice low-cut dress, and was attracting enough gazes.

Groovi had come across Penny, sitting up on her throne with her large crown on. "My goodness, excellency," Groovi remarked. "You are getting quite large! I believe your child will be powerful."

Penny giggled as she rubbed her tummy. "Thanks, girl. Hey, come on over." Groovi went over and squatted down by the throne. "I heard you and Oola are having a bit of a rough time."

Groovi narrowed her eyes and looked to the side. "We are not doing as well lately. We have not...you know, in a while. I fear that she is tired of me."

"Aw, don't say that," Penny chided. "Listen—Ilka's friend from the academy is facing a problem. She and the other ranchers she partnered up with are having a problem with poachers, and they asked for some help. I thought I could send my two best fighters to go and give them a hand." Penny paused. "You okay with that?"

"I suppose so," Groovi said in a small voice.

"I just figured you two could use a little space was all," Penny went on. "Crele could probably handle anyone by herself, but I don't want to leave her there for two weeks all on her own."

Groovi sighed. "That is a long time, excellency, but I suppose she has been away before."

"If you need help with Khazal, or just need to get away, let me know." Penny patted Groovi's head. "Being queen is kinda nice."

Groovi gave a weak smile, then got up off of the floor. She went to find Oola. She was hoping that if she gave approval that Oola would be in a better mood.

Oola was over getting another cactus juice and filling her face with dainty party finger foods. Groovi went up and gave her a small kiss.

"Her excellency told me of your plans," Groovi said. "I wish you had discussed it with me before agreeing."

Oola sucked at her teeth to get the morsels of fine food out. "I would not want to disappoint my queen."

"I thought I was your queen," mumbled Groovi.

"Bah! You are being annoying." Oola put down her drink and pivoted to leave. Groovi stood helplessly and watched her wife just leave.

Crele was just outside the palace by the dancing fountain. Oola went up to her. "Crele! Why are you moping out here? Are you still thinking about Fiona?"

"Yes, I am, Oola," Crele replied, sounding depressed. "Do not remind me of such things."

"It has been over a hundred days," Oola prodded. "Put her out of your mind. Who have you been making the beast with?"

"No one," Crele muttered.

"Wow," Oola remarked.

"I do not wish to live like that anymore, Oola." Crele wiped at her eye. "My inability to control myself cost me a great woman. You are fortunate that Groovi is such a pushover. Fiona was too strong for that."

Oola put a hand on Crele's shoulder. "We will go and see Ilka's friend. The mountains will take your mind off of...her."

Groovi had retired to their quarters to check on Khazal, who was fast asleep. Oola came up one Boccan hour later, having consumed a good supply of rich finger foods and cactus juice. Groovi sat in her chair with her arms folded. "I suppose you are drunk."

Oola yawned and stretched. "I am merely giddy. Come—let us have sex to celebrate."

Groovi sneered. "You are always making a fool of yourself with that cactus juice!"

Oola waved a dismissive hand, then stumbled off to bed. Groovi sat some more, then turned on the holo. Coverage of Penny's gala was being broadcast, showing the orchestra playing and the presentation of Penny's baby gifts.

After a while, Groovi was getting drowsy. She turned off the holo and went to the bedroom. She opened the door, just to catch Oola fucking herself with the strapless dildo.

"Oola!" Groovi let out a small scream. "What are you doing to yourself?"

"I wanted to make the beast and you did not," Oola explained as she continued to pump her cunt. "Ahhhh. Take off your clothes—I wish to see your breasts."

"I will do no such thing!" Groovi stomped out of the room. "I shall sleep on the couch. You are gross!"

Oola shrugged, then went back to giving herself the business. She pumped her pussy hard with the fuck toy, massaging her chest. "I am going to climax, Groovi. Do you wish to watch?" Silence. "Groovi? Hurry!"

Groovi sheepishly came into the room and got on her knees next to the bed. Oola had her orgasm. She took a minute to catch her breath, then looked over at Groovi. "That was fun. Let us make the beast."

Groovi sighed, then got stripped off. She got on all fours on the bed and arched her back up. Oola got the strapless dildo into her and fucked Groovi hard. Groovi held onto the blanket as she felt the appendage tickle her insides.

After fifteen minutes, Groovi fell forward, exhausted and feeling a bit better. She got repositioned and under the covers. Oola threw the dildo away, then got under the covers as well. "Thank you for the sex!" Oola gave Groovi a sloppy kiss, then rolled over.

Groovi laid there clutching at the blanket. She contemplated whether or not her life was going the way she had hoped.

The next day, Oola and Crele had their duffels packed for the shuttle, departing at the crack of dawn. Oola had let Groovi sleep in.

Crele was quiet on the shuttle flight, and Oola was her usual undiplomatic self. "Crele, did you make the beast last night?"

"No," Crele said flatly.

"Ha ha! I did!" Oola smirked as she gawked out the front window. "Perhaps the ranchers will not be so hideous. They can rub your feet, and brush your coat, like they do with the bontlars."

Bontlars were the large horned and furry beasts that were bred for their fur and milk. They grew to eight feet tall, and had the bulls had antlers that were nearly the size of their bodies. The bulls weighed nearly 600 kilograms, so it took someone with great strength and tenacity to control them. The ranch had over a hundred of these creatures. They also brewed their own root beer, and made a special cheese from the milk that the cows produced.

Crele scrunched up her nose, then gave Oola a slug in the arm. Oola giggled, then Crele broke a small smile. The two of them opened up a bit more as they steered the shuttle up and over the mountains.

The shuttle landed out in the clear flat land out past the main house. There were four women waiting in the snowy meadow, dressed in light winter clothing. As soon as Oola touched the shuttle down and cut the engines, the four women ran out to greet their visitors.

Oola and Crele had come with their thick parkas and special boots, but were still not used to the dry and cold air. The higher elevations made breathing difficult for them. They were too used to the arid climate.

Crele and Oola stepped forward. "Which of you is Ilka's friend?" asked Crele.

The four women were young with beautiful bodies. They all wore black stretch pants and fur-lined boots. Oola especially noted their fine hair, not the usual silver but more of a bold white. They also had the much-desired pink skin. The ladies were all giggling as they admired the tall warrior women.

One of the women stepped forward. "I think you mean me," she said as she placed a gentle hand to her chest. She had a delightful mountain-dweller accent, with stretched out vowels and a different emphasis on each syllable. "My name is Siski."

"Oh, that is nice," Oola remarked. "You have the ka sound on the second syllable of your name, like most of the mountain people."

Siski smiled widely. "You are most observant, desert woman."

Oola liked how friendly and attentive Siski was. It reminded her of how Groovi used to be when they first met.

Siski went over to her companions. "This is Tanka," she said as she put a hand on the shoulder of the short but adorable one. "Here is Moki," she said to another one, tall and slim. "And this," she said, leading the last girl over front and centre, "this is the true beauty, Paku."

Oola felt light-headed as Paku stepped forward. Although covered up by a winter coat, Paku clearly had huge breasts. Her pink skin was just glowing, and her teeth sparkled white as her long braided hair.

"I am so delighted you are here to help us," Paku said as she extended a hand. "We are in great need of help."

Oola took the delicate hand. Touching her skin was electrifying. Oola smiled as she started to pant. "I hope we can be of service." Even in the blasting cold, Oola managed to break out in a sweat on her thick thighs.

"What is it we were meant to do out here?" asked Crele. "We have not been properly briefed on details."

"We will need help with apprehending poachers," Tanka replied. "They have been pilfering our herd, and helping themselves to our goods. We run a successful business here, but we cannot remain so if we are vulnerable to attacks."

Crele took her chin in her hand. "We will help you. Anything to assist our queen and her consort. I assume the poachers will not be around for a while."

"Their strikes are random," Moki explained. "In the meantime, we could use the assistance of two strong, bold warrior women." She fluttered her eyelashes and smiled shamelessly.

"Anything," Oola said dreamily as she kept her eyes locked on Paku.

"Oh, that is wonderful news!" Siski did a few hops. "We need some firewood cut, and the fences repaired, and move a few casks around for us."

Crele gave a throaty guffaw. "Her excellency has enticed us into another mission of labour."

Oola gave Crele a light tap and leaned in to whisper. "Crele—observe! Pink skin! They are so beautiful!"

Crele nodded. "I had noticed."

"We must take you to the main house," Siski insisted. "It is warm, and Moki has prepared many treats for us!"

Paku and Tanka grabbed the duffels and ran them up to the house. Oola followed right behind Paku, watching her perfectly-shaped ass.

The main complex was huge, with ten bedrooms and a giant living space right at the centre of the structure. Few structures in the modern world of Bok still used wood for making homes, but this one was all wooden on the inside and outside. The ceiling was nearly twenty feet high, and the walls adorned with objects that one would associate with a hunter—laser rifles that were clearly antiques, photos of both bontlars and the men that hunted them, and a huge bontlar-head mounted right over the stone fireplace. There was a roaring fire on, and it gave the entire house warmth and comfort.

The hosts took Oola and Crele to the bedroom. Oola stopped dead when she saw the bed. "By the goddesses! It is huge!"

Oola was right—the bed was large enough to hold perhaps ten people comfortably. There was even a fireplace in the bedroom for those extra cold nights. The mountain temperatures could drop as low as minus 60 degrees Celsius, which was inconceivable to the desert people who lived in the heat of surface level.

The women all ate in the large dining area. Oola and Crele were enamoured with the pink-skinned women doting on them. Oola was also right about Paku's body—she had the most wonderful curves and slender waistline. Paku would also do the greatest move where she would walk by Oola and run her hand along Oola's upper back, as if to let her know she was there, and she was not worried about touching her right out in the open.

The warriors got the grand tour of the complex. They saw the cheese-making room, then were led back out to the root facility. The deep root collected for making their brew grew out like tree branches from well-dug rows in the dirt that went down ten feet. The ranchers could come along with a saw and just cut whatever length of the root they wanted.

Oola and Crele went up to their assigned bedroom. Oola began taking her clothes off, then suddenly felt awkward being nude in front of Crele.

Crele noticed and stopped undressing. "What is the matter, Oola?"

"Can you please...turn around?" Oola screwed up her lips.

"You are normally not so modest," Crele said with a smarmy chuckle. "Very well." Crele turned her back and continued to strip off. "Are you perhaps thinking of Paku and the large breasts on her?"

"Oh, hush," Oola growled. Crele was absolutely right, but Oola felt no need to share that. "I just wish to keep things appropriate between us."

"Mm-hmm." Crele smirked as she climbed into bed. Oola did the same. The two of them were several spaces apart. Oola got the lights, and the light from the fireplace danced along the bedspread.

"Oola, when will you make your move on Paku?" Crele snickered.

"Be quiet, Crele," Oola hissed.

"You will be suffocated by those large breasts," Crele teased.

Oola spun sideways in the bed and gave Crele a good kick in the butt. "Shut up!"

Crele could barely contain her laughter as she shifted over and laid an arm across Oola's chest. "Oh, Oola! I am but a busty slattern! Let me slake your thirst with my root brew!"

Oola flipped over hard and pulled the covers up over her head. "I hate you, Crele."

The next morning, Crele and Oola were set up on the western side of the ranch. They were instructed on fixing the fence, and then chopping firewood to set up the ranchers for the winter. Crele was responsible for hauling over the large logs, then using the sled for pulling over the chopped logs. Oola had to chop the wood up. They were able to use the laser saw to cut the larger pieces up, but the smaller ones would be scorched kindling if they tried it, so they had to rely on old-fashioned muscle and an axe.

Oola's back was aching after the first Boccan hour was done. "I am tired, Crele."

Crele looked winded from lifting another huge log. "I agree." She looked at the watch that she and Oola were given that would detect any movement along the perimeter. "It appears no intruders."

"Grrr. I hate this cold weather." Oola hugged herself as her teeth chattered. "Her excellency tricked us."

They slogged on, but turned in early. The two of them went into the main house and shook off the snow from their boots. Siski came in from the kitchen. "Oola! Crele! Is everything all right?"

"We are cold and tired," Oola complained. "This is not enjoyable!"

Siski giggled. "You poor desert dwellers! Well, come with me, then, and we will make you some tea. Would you like to help with the cheese rendering?"

The girls got warmed up, then they went to the cellar for the cheese processing. The milk was kept in a large vat. Siski showed the two how to skim the curds away, then added salt.

"We have to attend the auction tomorrow night," mentioned Siski. "I hope you will not be lonely."

Siski also gave the girls some thermal pads to put in their jackets to extend their time out in the cold. The girls thanks Siski, then decided to turn in early.

The two got stripped off and into bed, then Oola started to get the giggles. "What are you laughing at, Kanasar?" asked Crele.

"You were staring at Siski the entire time!" Oola broke out into uncontrollable laughter now.

"Shut up," Crele grumbled.

"Ooh, Siski," Oola said, making kissing noises. "Oh my! Oh, let me lick your sex hole!"

Crele reached way over and gave Oola a sharp blow to the back. "Ow! Crele! Stupid clod!"

"Look who is talking, orange-skin!" Crele flipped over hard. "Do not mock me for wanting companionship again!"

"Yes, you have not made the beast in, what, half a year?" Oola snickered. "You must have dust accumulating on your sex-hole by now."

This time Crele reached over and gave Oola a smack right in the face. As soon as the clap was heard, Crele gasped. "Oola! I am sorry!"

Oola wailed. Crele was desperate to keep her quiet in case the ranchers thought they could not conduct themselves properly. They were there as representatives of their queen, after all. Crele put a hand over Oola's mouth to quiet her down. "Oola! I apologize! I did not mean to strike you. Please stop crying. Okay?"

Oola's eyes were still filled with tears, but she nodded. Crele pulled her hand away.

"I am sorry, Oola," Crele whispered. Oola only turned over, sniffing. "I have not made the beast in a long time. I was mad at you for saying so." Crele felt her own tears coming. "I miss Fiona."

The next day was quiet. The two women worked as usual, but did not speak to one another. Oola was furious that her friend could slap her like that. Crele wanted to explain that she did not mean to hit Oola directly in the face, but felt like they needed silence between them.

The sun was going down, and the two of them went to the main house. Siski had left them a hearty stew for dinner, and the ranchers were all away for the auction. The two ate in silence, then went off to bed.

Oola did not even want to look at Crele at this point. She stripped off, then slid into bed. Crele was way at the other end. Oola realized she forgot to call Groovi to see how she was, but she was too tired. She closed her eyes and drifted off.

Oola came to a few hours later, thinking she heard some giggling and rustling. "Mmm. Groovi?" She tossed over and closed her eyes again. She tossed around.

She then held still, and was fully awake now. She could hear the unmistakable sounds of hot sex. There was a familiar warmth next to her head now.

"Crele?" Oola was still groggy. She turned, and there was Paku with her large breasts out. She was leaning down just so her tits were dangling right next to Oola's head.

"Hello, Oola," Paku said in a soft voice. "I know you were looking at me. I wanted you, too."

Oola felt the blankets moving around her. Tanka was down by her legs, giving her small kisses along the muscly thighs. Oola looked down in disbelief, and then up at Paku's big boobs.

"I love large titties!" Oola took one in her hand and sucked on the nipple. She was too horny to care right now if there were any consequences. Paku sighed as she let Oola slurp away.

Oola then wanted to see what the noise was, and she looked over to see see Crele fucking Siski doggie-style. Moki, the slim and tall one, was holding onto Crele's shoulders on her knees from behind and rubbing Crele's strong back.

Oola was enamoured with Crele, already breaking out into a sweat. Every one of her muscles seemed tensed and swollen. Meanwhile, Tanka had moved down to Oola's stomach, then made her way to Oola's pussy. Oola's thighs quivered in anticipation as Tanka got her soft tongue right in the pot.

Paku kissed Oola's neck while Oola kneaded the soft breasts. Oola was lost in total lust being serviced by the two pink-fleshed maidens.

Paku flicked Oola's erect nipples. "Will you allow your large friend to pleasure you as well? We would all like to see it."

Oola bit her lower lip. "Oh my! She is such a good friend. I do not know."

Crele pulled her strapon out of Siski. She got Tanka to move out of the way and positioned herself in between Oola's legs. She gave Oola's leg a rub. "I have always wanted to."

Oola stared up at her hulking friend. Crele was probably the mightiest warrior she ever knew, and here she was, naked for all to see, her fake cock glistening with the love juice of another woman.

Crele held the dick in her hand, then got herself in position. Oola braced herself for the penetration, getting her hips ready. She could hardly believe that the two of them were going to do this. "Crele," Oola whispered. "My warrior. You are so powerful."