Penny the Conqueror Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crele leaned in and pushed the cock into Oola's pussy. Oola let out a whine, then tried her best to relax. She then took one of Paku's titties and kissed the underside. These globes felt so soft and inviting.

Crele fucked Oola missionary. Eventually they looked into each others' eyes, then kissed. Oola had kissed Crele before, but now it felt so exciting and new to her. Oola groaned and sighed as she felt herself being penetrated. All of the ranchers watched on as Crele performed on her friend.

"I always wanted to do this, Oola," Crele grunted. "You are so beautiful! Your orange skin is delightful!"

"I love...ooooh! I love your tattoos!" Oola laid there and took her fucking. She then took hold of Paku's tits and kissed them.

"Roll her over," Tanka suggested.

Crele pulled out, then got Oola into doggie. Crele licked her hand, then gave Oola a rub underneath. Paku got in position right in front of Oola with her legs spread out. Paku had a nice juicy cunt with large lips.

Oola took Paku's thighs in her hands, then felt the cock slide into her. She squealed, then dived right in. She was now eating out Paku while Crele fucked her from behind. The ranchers rubbed down Crele's body. The glow from the fireplace gave their bodies a lovely tone.

Crele held onto Oola's hips as she fucked away. Oola tried her best to steady herself in order to lick Paku's clam, but she found it was hard to hold still. Crele could fuck like a madwoman with her freakish strength. Oola did her best, then just gave up and got up on her hands and knees. She pushed her ass back to slam into Crele's hips. Crele really knew her game when it came to fucking.

Crele started to wear down, but Oola was getting warmed up. She got Crele to lie down, then rode on top. Oola kept her hands flat on Crele's mighty chest as she humped up and down. Paku let Oola suck her titties again, while Moki felt up the rest of her. Siski kissed Crele, while Tanka rubbed her own pussy right next to Crele.

Oola was ready to blow at this point. She got Crele to climb aboard one more time. The two of them kissed and fucked as the ranchers sat and watched. Oola had a wild orgasm, then laid there, completely spent.

Crele got the strapon off, then the ranchers all surrounded Crele while she laid on her back. Siski sucked on the rod, then pushed it into Crele's twat. She fucked Crele's slit as the other three ran their hands all along Crele's torso. Crele shuddered and seethed as she had her own orgasm.

The six of them all crawled under the covers, then held each other. Crele and Oola kissed and groped each other the most. The six of them rested and laughed for some time, with Siski fetching them all a cool bottle of water to share.

Oola snuggled into Crele. "We finally made the beast."

Crele smiled with her eyes shut. "You are amazing."

After some rest, the six of them all resumed the orgy. Siski was allowed to use the strapon this time, and despite some difficulties at first, she was able to fuck Tanka and Moki, then performed on Crele from behind. Oola felt slightly jealous that Siski was fucking her, but a faceful of giant tits made her forget it.

The next day, the ranchers were all attending to their usual duties. Crele and Oola were working away again at chopping up the wood. Nobody said anything at breakfast about the fun time they had the night before.

Oola chopped through another piece of the hardwood as Crele dragged along another log. "It was unreal last night," Oola mentioned.

Crele dropped the log, then smirked. "I had waned to do that for so long." Her face got more serious. "What do we tell Groovi?"

Oola winced. "She will not be happy about this. She had forgiven me before for some of my indiscretions, but now..."

Crele went over and put a hand on Oola's shoulder. "What we did was impulsive, but we cannot deny that we had deep feelings for one another."

Oola felt the sting in her eyes. "I love Groovi. I am so confused."

Crele stepped in for a kiss, and Oola returned it. Oola felt up Crele's ass as they held each other and smooched deeply. Her concentration was broken when a vibration started on her wrist. Oola looked at the device. "There is a perimeter breach."

"We must go investigate," Crele said. The two of them took off on foot, the snow crunching under their boots.

They made it to find three men trying to get the bontlars loaded up into a land cruiser. They looked scrawny and short, and the two women could make short work of them easily.

"Halt what you are doing," ordered Crele.

Without saying a word, one of the men ran at Crele full speed. Crele stepped right into the punch and laid him out with one shot. The other two men attempted to jump Oola, but she grabbed them both by their coats and slammed their heads together.

Crele leaned down and grabbed the man she knocked out and picked him up by the collar. He was still conked out. Crele gave him a shake. "They appear unconscious. We will load them into the vehicle, then send it on auto to the nearest medical facility."

The girls loaded the men in, then Crele sent the cruiser on its way.

"I still cannot believe you allowed one of those inside of you," Crele teased.

"Kluge was wonderful," Oola replied. "If you ever find a specimen such as he, you would understand."

Crele flexed a bicep. "I am the only perfect specimen on this planet."

Crele and Oola wrapped up early for the day, as they had already gathered up a great deal of firewood that day. They still managed to get in a solid workout in the chalet's gym, then had a great dinner provided by Tanka.

Oola went out to the outdoor geothermal spring. It was built with a shelter to keep the snow out, enclosed with glass. She stripped off inside and let the heat soothe her achy muscles.

Crele came in just a few minutes later, carrying her bag with her. "I see you have availed yourself of your clothing. May I join you?"

Oola nodded, and Crele stripped down to nothing. Oola was always amazed at seeing the athletic and powerful build of Crele. Oola worked hard on her body, but she was still not able to achieve Crele's physicality.

Crele stepped in and sank down into the hot water. "Ooh, it is most pleasing in here."

"Should we be together like this?" asked Oola.

Crele gave her winning smile. "Are you worried that you will give into temptation? I believe we are too late for that." She let her hand wander over to rub Oola's shoulder. "How are your muscles? You appeared to be hesitating on the weights."

Oola sighed and turned her back to Crele, who took over with massaging her shoulders. Oola let her head rest back on Crele's shoulder, loving both the sensation of the warm pool and Crele's magic fingers.

Crele found Oola's mouth, and the two of them kissed deeply. Crele rubbed her hands up and down Oola's muscly chest. Oola groaned with anticipation. She got up and sat on the tub's edge, and Crele sat right next to her. Crele rubbed Oola's pussy as Oola let her head hang back. Oola bit her lower lip as she watched Crele's sweaty torso.

Crele went to her bag and got the strapon out. She sucked on the end as she got back into the tub. "You use this," Crele said.

Oola let Crele get the apparatus on her. There was a second end that went into the giver, so it would stimulate the one doing the fucking from the inside as well. Crele got her shapely ass into the air as she leaned over the tub on her elbows. "Take me, orange warrior," Crele begged, looking over her shoulder.

Oola wasted no time in getting herself into position behind Crele. She took her time inserting, knowing that Crele was not usually the one receiving. Crele moaned as each inch slid into her. As soon as Oola knew she was all the way in, she rocked back and forth. Crele yelped and arched her back. "Oh, Oola! Oh! You make me feel so much better! Yes!"

Oola fucked harder and harder, loving watching Crele's reaction to every one of her thrusts. Oola was also getting wildly stimulated in her own vagina, the stimulation from the fuck toy tickling her.

"This is how it's meant to be," Oola grunted. "We are powerful women! We cannot be confined to one person at a time!"

"Agreed!" Crele whined. "Ooh! Oh! You beast! You absolute tormentor!"

Oola fucked wildly as she held onto Crele's waist. The steam from the spring was making Oola dizzy. "Let me look at you."

Crele let the cock slip out of her, then spun around. She got her ass up on the edge of the tub and got her legs wide open. Oola wasted no time in getting her hang-down inserted.

Oola and Crele fucked away. Crele hung onto the back of Oola's neck and kissed her as much as possible. Oola would sneak a peek at the cock sliding in and out of Crele's slit. Crele's dark maroon skin looked so slicked up now from the heat and the mist. An occasional gust of wind from outside would whip up the snow, reminding Oola just how cold and unforgiving the climate was outside. She was all that more glad to be in here, fucking her amazing friend.

Oola pulled out, then got down and licked Crele's sweet pussy. Crele shut her eyes and enjoyed the tonguing. "Oh, Oola! Ooh! Darling, I want to say it."

Oola was too busy licking at Crele's cunt.

"I love you, Oola," Crele whispered. "I love you. I burned for you. I just could not manage to bring myself to say it. I just do not wish to upset Groovi. She is magnificent."

Oola got to her feet and kissed Crele. Crele jerked off the strapon while Oola frigged Crele's clit. "Crele," Oola moaned. "We should retreat to the main house. The others will wonder what happened to us."

Crele just smiled. "They will know."

The two of them showered off, taking a good and long time. Oola had Crele pinned up against the shower wall, giving her a good strong fuck. They eventually got dried and ran to the house, getting extra chilled from being too used to the steamy bath and now being damp. As soon as they got in, Crele ran to the bedroom, while Oola borrowed the vid-phone. She dialed up Groovi.

"Hello, love," Groovi said, her sweet maroon face in full view.

"Hi, dearest," Oola responded. "Dear, we subdued three poachers. The ranchers are most grateful."

"Oh, that is wonderful news!" Groovi seemed giddy. "Do you still have to remain?"

"Yes," Oola replied. "They might return, and we must be vigilant." She fiddled with her fingertips. "Groovi, I have something to tell you. I have...done it again."

Groovi's face went to expressionless. "I see. Was it one of the ranchers?"

"It was...all of them." Oola took a long time looking up at the camera. "And Crele."

Groovi puckered her lips. Oola could see her eyes were getting wet. "Mm-hmm."

Oola took a long time to say something else. "Perhaps we should expedite our return."

Groovi fluttered her lashes and looked away. "Do not rush. I know that you need this." She ended the transmission.

Oola went back slowly to her room. Crele was on the bed, stripped nude. "What did Groovi say?"

"She seems rather distraught," Oola said. "I have wronged her again."

Crele patted the side of the bed next to her. "We can just talk tonight."

Oola peeled off her clothes, then laid down right next to Crele. The two of them hugged each other. "I have to stop this," Oola mumbled. "Groovi is the best woman on this planet. She does not have to suffer slights from me."

Crele gave Oola a gentle kiss on the forehead, then the neck, then the mouth. They spent the better part of the evening consoling one another.

The next night, Groovi called Fiona over. This was her night off, so Fiona was free to do whatever she wanted. Khazal was over at Penny's, getting to play in the insect preserve and eat as many sweets as she wished.

Groovi had prepared a fine meal for her and Fiona, then the two of them tucked into the berry wine.

"We used to do this kind of thing back on Earth," Fiona said, as she slammed back her drink. "You're really okay with Oola stepping out on you?"

Groovi sat down on the couch and sighed. "She is just like this," she said, sounding defeated. "I was aware of how she behaved when we were wed."

"I just don't get it," Fiona replied, sounding sad. "Groovi, you're my best friend! You have to learn to respect yourself!" She tool Groovi's hand in her own. "I dumped Crele because she refused to change her behaviour for me. This isn't like some addiction she has—this is her doing whatever she wants, and you get treated like shit! You don't have to put up with this!"

Groovi shook her head. "I must do it," she mumbled. "We must provide a stable home for Khazal. Plus..." She blinked hard and sniffed. "What else could I do? Who else would want me?"

Fiona huffed. "Oh...my...God!" She took Groovi by the shoulders. "You have to stop doing this to yourself! What the fuck, girl? You really think who you are is defined by that fucking orange bitch?"

"Please do not talk about my Oola that way," Groovi whispered.

Fiona jumped up in a rage. "No! You fuckin' listen to me! It kills me when you talk about yourself like this! You were a slave for most of your life, and now that you have your freedom, what are you doing with it? Don't you want someone to make you happy for once? To worry that you're doing all right?" Fiona snivelled and covered her eyes. "I just hate what she does to you!"

Groovi jumped to her feet and hugged her tall friend around the waist. "Please do not weep for me. This is just how it has to be!"

"No! Fuck!" Fiona slapped her own thigh. "You stop this shit now!" She grabbed Groovi's shoulders and gave her a shake. "Why can't you..."

She got lost in Groovi's gorgeous eyes. Fiona leaned in and kissed her friend, keeping a hand on her soft cheek. Groovi hesitated at first, then kissed back with ferocity. Fiona moved to Groovi's neck as Groovi wrapped her arms around Fiona. "I want you, girl. Oh my God, I always wanted you!" The two of them lip-locked and groped each other with ferocity.

The two of them continued kissing as they made their way over to Groovi's bed. Fiona gave Groovi a shove to get her to lie down, then undid her shirt. She leaned in with her shirt undone, then gave Groovi a huge kiss. Groovi reached up with both hands and felt both of Fiona's soft boobs.

"Can I undress you?" whispered Groovi. Fiona nodded, and Groovi sat up to take off Fiona's clothes. The tall red beauty stood still as Groovi slid off her tiny panties. Groovi leaned in to give Fiona's flat stomach some smooches. Fiona shut her eyes and rested a gentle hand on Groovi's head. Fiona had not had sex with the adherents of the Order for two months, so she was in a bit of a dry spell.

Groovi got up on her knees and ripped off her tunic. She held out her arms, and Fiona collapsed forward into her friend's soft body. The two of them laid out on the bed and kissed. Fiona loved playing with Groovi's perky tits.

The two of them got into sixty-nine and slurped away. Groovi loved being able to take her time and act gently. All too often, Oola was too quick to want to smoosh it in and get pounding. Fiona was gentle and nurturing. Groovi missed having a friend to confide in and share. Fiona made the perfect lover.

Groovi was pleasantly slicked up, and wanted to rub twats with her friend. She got into position in between Fiona's legs, fucking her missionary style. Fiona held her legs open and accepted Groovi's ministrations.

"Love me," Groovi begged. "Oh, love me, dearest friend!"

Fiona held onto Groovi's cute ass while she humped away. "Holy fuck, girl," Fiona moaned. "I always loved you! Oh God! Ohhh! You're so beautiful, baby!"

Groovi's tits were jiggling with each one of her thrusts. Fiona just laid back and admired the view. Groovi's skin was glistening in sweat now, and the shine made her maroon skin look gorgeous.

"You gonna fuck me with the hang-down?" asked Fiona.

"No," Groovi panted. "We do not need it."

Fiona and Groovi tumbled around, changing up who was doing the grind. Fiona loved being in between Groovi's smooth legs. She got into scissor, and the two of them held each others' thighs as they rubbed their pussies together. Groovi was delighted at the warmth and gentleness. She did not have to worry about the rough hands.

The two of them slowed down, just holding each other and kissing. The passion lasted for half an Earth hour. Groovi liked to reach around and give Fiona's tight ass a pat. Before she would do the gesture more out of friendship and affection. Now, it felt as if they had bonded on another level.

The two of them surrendered to fatigue after a bit. Fiona laid on her back with limbs spread out. Groovi rolled onto her stomach, letting her silver hair cascade all around her. Fiona gazed at Groovi's perfect little butt, forming the heart shape that seemed to defy all biology.

"God damn, Oola's gonna kill me," Fiona said with a chuckle.

Groovi let out a contended sound of pleasure. "Oola has been busy herself. Her jealousy is unjustified."

"Yeah, well, I might have to ask Penny to have the palace guard come to my rescue." Fiona reached over and took a sip of Groovi's berry wine. "Mmm. Nice. You know, I always wondered what kept you going." She leaned over on her elbow. "I mean, you were a slave for most of your life. Then right away, you go and get married to Oola. I love her too, but she's clearly not interested in being married."

"Oola respects her commitments," Groovi countered. "She is just...fallible."

"See? Why are you making excuses for her?" Fiona sighed. "You are so perfect, y'know? You need someone who's gonna always be there for you. I just--" Fiona's mouth tightened at the edges. "I love you, Groovi. I love you to death, and it kills me that you won't love yourself enough not to put up with her. I'll say it right to her face."

Groovi shut her eyes. "Was love so complicated on Earth?"

Fiona sighed. "It wasn't so easy there, either. It's just so different here, like the culture is all about winning all the time, and this honour code you all swear to but no one eve lives up to it! I love Bok—don't get me wrong. It's just like everyone here is so hung up on ceremony, and they deny how they really feel." She laid a gentle hand on Groovi's smooth back. "Babe, don't settle for anything less, okay? You're so beautiful and sweet. I'm always gonna love you."

For the remainder of their time there, Oola and Crele were having sex every night. Crele was glad to have someone who was at least a near match to her physical strength and combat prowess. Crele loved the hot passion but also felt like she could finally be intimate with her friend after all of their wild adventures.

On the last night before they were meant to leave, both of them were undressed and under the covers. Oola was mounted on top, kissing Crele, when the bedroom door opened. All four of the ranchers were there in skimpy undies, giggling and smiling widely. "May we join?" asked Siski.

Oola had probably the best experience she remembered. She was permitted to wear the hang-down the entire night, and got to fuck five women. She lined them all up with their asses up in the air. Oola was covered in perspiration as she prepared to finish up with Crele. The other four ranchers huddled around Oola, kissing her neck and rubbing her strong chest. Oola kissed all of the women as she pounded Crele from behind.

As soon as Oola felt satisfied, she laid on her back. Moki sucked on the hang-down, while Tanka got down and licked Oola's sex hole. Paku hung her giant breasts over Oola's face, who greedily sucked away on the nipples.

The six of them eventually got settled in and huddled together, with the cold and unforgiving snow blowing around outside. Oola clung onto Crele as they gave each other small kisses. They nuzzled each other for some time, then finally gave into slumber.