Penny - The New Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still watching Noreen's technique. She IS very good. She unclamped her mouth from Penny's pussy and remarked, "You're very wet dear and juice tastes divine. I hope you have a lot for me." Penny's mouth was too busy to answer and Noreen didn't expect one.

She continued to admire Penny's attractive pussy before easily slipping her middle and ring fingers deep inside her. She moved her fingers in and out a little, searching for something and she found it. Penny's body jerked as Noreen found her G-spot.

Penny pushed Trish away and moaned, "Fuck, that is so good!" Trish joined me on Penny's other tit and unison we kneaded her big tits and suckled on her nipples. Noreen made up the horny trinity by taking Penny's clit between her lips and gently sucked it and flicked her tongue across it as she stroked her G-spot.

Penny started to writhe. I knew that feeling from Noreen eating my pussy and I knew it wouldn't be long before penny went off like a firecracker. Noreen knew it too and quickened her stroking.

As it built, Penny's utterings became a string of incoherent fucks and shits and oh my gods. At that point, Trish and I knew to take hold of one of Penny's legs each and put a little weight on her torso.

I knew the most amazing orgasm she'd ever had was about to hit her when Noreen took her mouth off Penny's clit and held it open in front of Penny's cunt. She also sped her G-spot stroking up so much her hand was a blur. I told Penny to just let it go. She soon understood what I meant as her body jerked and jolted as if she'd been hit by electricity. She tried to scream but only a small high pitched squeal came out and then she started squirting in Noreen's mouth.

Well, most of it went in her mouth. Some went on her face and tits and some sprayed straight past her onto the floor. The first squirt was a long stream, followed by about eight others getting shorter and shorter. Penny whimpered throughout and her body spasmed with each squirt.

When we return, we'll find out more about Penny's new love of bisex.

12