Penny's Correction Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter takes the cane to my wife.
5.8k words
4.73
18.3k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers

Chapter 2.

Penny had left the room as instructed leaving Peter and me in the office.

As she passed through her own outer office she felt a warm pleasant glow in her bottom. She was dying to get to the ladies bathroom to see the result. On entering the room she pulled her skirt up to her waist and gently slipped down her soft red lacy panties. She looked in the mirror. God, she had never experienced anything so erotic. Her bottom was flushed red and in three or four places she could see the distinctive red finger marks caused by the leather strips at the business end of Peter's strap. She could not believe it. Here she was, in her normal place of work on a quiet Saturday afternoon, having just had a highly charged and firm strapping from her boss while bent over his desk. And all in the presence of her loving husband. She ran a finger over the small ridges. They were so empowering! She felt proud and exhilarated. She had taken a good punishment. The sight of her bottom was a big turn on. She gave it a slap, smiling to herself as her other hand went to her panty covered vulva. She had longed for some form of domination and discipline, knowing that her husband would never give it to her. She had now received that much desired beating which she had needed. She had been so aroused by the whole episode. Her vagina was moist and her tits in the flimsy bra were firm. Her husband had whispered that he could not wait to take her home and she felt an overpowering desire to have his glorious tool firmly penetrate this vagina she was now touching. She moaned as she contemplated.

But she didn't have time for these musings. Peter had told her to get a bottle of wine. She shouldn't delay. She adjusted her clothing returned to her own office and got the wine out of the fridge. Perhaps they would be able have a quick glass with Peter before she and her husband could return home for the exquisite hard shafting that she now craved. The deed had been done. She had received the beating that she had craved from her boss. Her husband had acquiesced. He had watched. He would be randy too. It was time to satisfy both their cravings.

xxXxx

In the meantime, back in Peter's office, Peter showed me the Delrin cane. Peter had explained that It was made of aluminium, covered with fine leather. "It is fully flexible, bends through 180 degrees, but guaranteed by the manufacturer not to break," he had told me. "Is it time to reacquaint her with the cane?" Peter had asked.

"It's too severe." I told him.

"Well," he continued, "she admitted that she had been caned by her uncle."

"But, that was some time ago and your cane is in a different league." I was getting worried. "Peter, I really do not think that she is up to it." I explained.

He seemed to ignore me. "You are right it can do serious damage. I will start carefully and see how well she accepts it."

"Shouldn't we ask her if this is what she wants?" I asked as I flexed the cane in my hands. I was impressed with its malleability.

"No. You brought her here this afternoon for punishment. You have seen how readily she has accepted it so far. She is ready for this."

At that moment my wife came into the room carrying a tray with three glasses and a wine bottle, just as I swished the cane through the air. She momentarily stopped, stood still and stared at the cane in my hands. She looked questioningly into my eyes and shivered, rattling the glasses. She placed the tray on the coffee table and, with a shaking hand, poured wine into the three glasses. She passed a glass to Peter who was still standing. She left mine and hers on the table. I placed the cane on the table. We resumed our seats with Penny and me on the sofa again and Peter sitting in the big arm chair. Penny squirmed a bit as she tried to get comfortable.

We sipped our wine. "Now Penny, tell me about your uncle. What happened when he came back that evening?"

Penny gave a little whimper. With a shaking hand she put her glass down on the table and looked at Peter.

She cleared her throat. "Well sir. When he came back to the house that evening he had a cane in his hands."

Peter leaned across, picked up the cane and asked Penny: "Like this one?"

"No sir. It was much smaller and was made of bamboo."

"OK, carry on."

"Well he told me that he was going to cane me. He told me to stand behind the sofa. Mum came and stood beside me. She told me that it would be best if I removed my dress as she said that it would get in the way. So she undid the zip at the back and the dress dropped on the floor."

"God, Penny. So your mother undressed you for him," Peter exclaimed.

"I was left in my bra and panties, sir."

"Did your uncle touch you?"

"Not then. He told me to bend right over the back of the sofa with my head in the seat. Sir, I can not explain it, but I was really excited. I was actually looking forward to him beating me. But I was so frightened that I was shivering. My tummy was turning, although I wanted him to use the stick on me. My mother understood as she tried to calm me with soothing words and gently patted my bottom with her hand."

"You were wet then."

She paused, looked at me, then, looking to the floor, she whispered. "God, yes sir. I was very wet. It was so exciting." Penny was blushing.

"What happened then."

"I bent over as he had told me. Mum came and sat beside me holding my body. He hit me with the stick. Then again, and again."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No, sir. Not to start with. The first three strikes hurt much more than I had expected. Then he stopped and spoke to Mum. But I really wanted him to continue. Mum asked if I was OK. I told her that I was. She told my uncle to continue and he then struck me three more times."

"Was that it then?" Peter asked.

Penny paused. "Penny darling, tell Peter what happened next." I told her.

"Oh, God. No I couldn't. It was so embarrassing."

"Penny!" I said in a threatening voice.

"Well. Err... On the last stroke... err... I sort of came. I was overcome with a marvellously warm feeling and I literally wet myself."

"Did you squirt?"

"Oh God. This is so embarrassing."

"Well did you?"

"Well I still had my pants on, sir. But I came so hard that they were sopping and leaking. My juices were running down my leg."

"So the mere instrument of corporal punishment made you orgasm without any further sexual simulation?"

"Yes, I sort of er.... suppose so, sir."

The three of us were silent. We each took a sip of wine.

Peter broke the silence. "Penny that was a very clear description."

We sipped our wine again. Penny stood and dutifully replenished the glasses.

"That was quite a story," Peter said as he held out his glass for her to fill. As she stooped his hand went to her covered bottom. It momentarily stroked her backside. I saw him look up to her eyes.

"Well done darling. You are so brave. I love you." I told her as she rejoined me on the sofa.

We remained seated and talked about more mundane topical matters. The tension had completely left the room, although I noticed that Penny's eyes were periodically drawn to the cane on the table.

After about ten minutes Peter cleared his throat. He looked at Penny as he put his glass down and picked up the cane. "Now Penny I think that you have had time to recover from your little warm up."

"Err, yes sir."

Peter stroked the cane through his hands. "We need to address the matter of your lost data on the computer. How many documents were lost?"

"Oh, er... I think that there were three files sir."

"And the diagrams. Those took a lot of time to produce. How many were there?"

"I am not sure sir."

He swished the cane through the air. Penny visibly winced. "Penny, there were four drawings and diagrams for each file. Weren't there?"

"Oh. I think so, sir."

"Which do you think are more important; the files or the diagrams?" Peter asked.

"Well I think that the files probably took more time to produce, sir."

"Yes, I think that you are probably right. So let us suppose that each file lost is worth two strokes. Would that be fair?"

"Oh God. Please sir." Penny was getting agitated again. Her hands were in her lap fidgeting and she was squirming in her seat. I hadn't noticed her breasts since she had been strapped, but now the nipples were firm again denting out the tight sweater. My cock squirmed in my trousers.

"You were right to say that the diagrams took time to produce. Shall we say that each diagram is worth a stroke."

"Oh God."

"Well what would that make?"

"Oh God. Err.... it would add up to a total of eighteen, sir."

I needed to interject even though I was aroused. "God Peter. That is a bit steep."

He raised his hand to silence me. "Penny?" He asked. There was a pause. "Eighteen strokes of the cane, Penny?"

Penny fidgeted in her seat. "Erm... It does seem a lot, sir. I am not sure.... My uncle only gave me six that evening, and that was bad enough."

"But face it Penny. You have caused a big error with financial consequences. You are now a mature married woman, no longer nineteen, and as an adult you are now able to take the consequences of your mistakes. Aren't you?"

"I...err... suppose so sir."

"Frankly, you need this." He swished the cane through the air again to make the point. "Or do you wish to walk out of this office now never to come back?"

Penny looked across at me.

"Penny, you want this, don't you?" He asked.

Penny shivered. She looked down at the floor. "Yes, sir." She took a gulp of wine and shuddered. "I need to take the punishment you have decided upon. It is only right that you should demand correction for my actions."

My heart was pounding as my penis hardened. "Good girl," I said as I patted her thigh.

Once again there was silence in the room. Peter put the cane on the table and stood. I took Penny's hand, helping her up. Peter took a couple of steps towards us and placed his hands on her waist. I was mesmerised as I saw his hands encircle her waist and then slip behind her to her bottom. He felt and pinched her generous bum. Penny gasped. "Your mother removed your dress for your uncle?" Peter asked.

"Yes, sir."

He turned to me as he took his hands away. "John?" My cock was steadily rising throughout. It now gave a noticeable jerk.

I knew what he wanted of me. I was in two minds. But he had already seen her bottom in her pants and the removal of her skirt would show no more. Slowly, I slipped the zip down. The skirt fell to the floor. I retrieved it, folded it and placed it on her jacket. She stood in front of Peter dressed in her blue Kashmir sweater, her hold up stockings and her soft, thin red see through lace panties, through which we could both see the outline of the thong I had made her wear.

"Bend over the desk, Penny." He ordered as he retrieved the cane from the coffee table.

I put my arm around my wife's shoulder. Together we moved closer to the desk. I gently pushed her shoulders forward and down, at the same time encouraging her legs apart. Peter smoothed down the material of her pants over her bottom with his hand and raised the sweater up her back. He stood beside her. He placed the cane on her backside. Penny winced. She turned and looked up to him. "Please not too hard, sir." she pleaded in a quivering voice.

"We will start with just six strokes." He replied swishing the cane through the air.

The cane tapped on her bottom a couple of times. Swish. Penny jumped. She let out a moan.

Swish, he it her again. Then a third time. She was moving her bottom from side to side. He put his hand on her back. "Try not to move, Penny."

"Yes, sir." Tap, tap, tap, Swish. Harder this time. Swish. Penny emitted a loud cry. Swish. She cried out again as her hands went to her bum.

"Well done Penny. You can stand now." He told her. She rubbed her backside vigorously as she gently stood up. Peter put the cane on the desk.

The three of us returned to the centre of the room. Peter and I sat down, Penny remained standing as we recovered our wine. "You took that well," he told her.

"Peter, I have to say that I don't think that she should have to take any more strokes. It is too much for her." I told him.

"Nonsense, John," he said in an authoritatively loud voice. "You do not know your own wife. Trust me. I know what a good submissive can take." He looked up at Penny. She looked embarrassed. "I know what she wants; what she needs. It will all work out, I promise. If you are unhappy you can go into the outer office."

Penny looked highly embarrassed as we talked about her. "No, that will not be necessary," I replied.

We carried on chatting inconsequential small talk. I had told him what I had thought. I was prepared to accept his judgement. To be honest I was highly aroused. After ten minutes he finished his glass of wine. We had finished the bottle. "Time to crack on," he said.

"The next six will be more severe," he announced to Penny. "Are we warmed up enough for it Penny?" he asked as he stood. He took her hand and lead her to the desk.

"Yes, sir. I am ready."

"Good girl." He turned to me. "Perhaps, John, you would go to the other side of the desk and hold her hands to prevent her putting them on her bottom." He told me. I went to the other side of the desk ready to take my wife's hands. She was standing opposite me tight up against the desk. We looked into each other's eyes. She licked her lips. 'I love you,' I mouthed to her.

Peter stood behind her and put his hands on her waist again. He played with the waistband of her pants. He pulled the waistband up to tension the pants over her bottom and into her crotch. "What are you wearing under your pants Penny?"

"My husband told me to wear a thong, sir."

Peter looked across at me. "Why would he do that Penny?"

"He said.....err.... He said that if you were to remove my pants.... err he didn't want you to see my err...," she hesitated.

"Vagina?" queried Peter. Penny blushed.

I quickly interjected: "Peter, we agreed...."

"Yes of course," he replied. "I know what we agreed."

"Well Penny your husband is very wise." My cock was solid and jerking in my pants. "Did your uncle remove your pants."

"Err, no sir. Not at first."

"He removed them later did he? After the six strokes?"

"Err... yes, sir. He told my mother to take them off after he had beaten me."

"Well, you have had the first six strokes so I think that I would like them removed now. John will you...."

I came around the desk and stood behind Penny. I placed my hands on the waist band and slowly drew her pants to the floor. Penny gasped loudly as she delicately stepped out of her panties. I placed the pants which had a distinctively damp gusset in my pocket.

I could see that the thong provided some cover of her labia lips with the back strip hidden in the crack of her bottom. It provided no cover of the cheeks of her buttocks which were now completely exposed to us both. There were prominent marks from the caning; five definite strips of raised white and red welts evenly spaced across the whole of her red buttocks. I gently touched them.

I returned to the other side of the desk leaving Peter inspecting my wife. "Your husband is correct Penny," he told her. I can barely see your pussy. "Now legs apart please and bend over."

Peter admired his handiwork as he now stroked her naked bottom. Penny moaned. He pulled the band of her thong up so it was even tighter into her crotch and into the slit of her bottom. "Legs apart Penny." He said again. My wife complied. His hand slipped down to her crotch. "Oh, Penny you really are ready, aren't you?"

"Yes sir." My wife breathed deeply.

Peter once again pushed her Kashmir sweater high up her naked back until the back strap of her bra was visible. He gave Penny two strokes in quick succession. Penny didn't have a chance to cry out until he paused.

Penny pulled away from my hands, stood and rubbed her bottom. "That hurt didn't it?" he asked.

"God, yes."

"You know that you want this, don't you, Penny?"

"Oh... Sir." She was walking around the room in agitation rubbing her cheeks. "Oh my God." She exclaimed.

"Four more to go, Penny." He told her. "Now Bend over."

Once again he pushed up the sweater. Once again I took her hands, more firmly this time. He lashed her two times again in quick succession.

Penny stood and once again danced around the room rubbing her backside.

"Come on now Penny." As she was getting in position he stopped her. "Penny your sweater is getting in the way. Perhaps you would be good enough to....."

My heart thumped in my chest. 'Surely not,' I thought. But the excitement of her being exposed to him was overwhelming. I watched closely to see how she would react.

Both Peter and I were mesmerised. Penny stood facing him. She lifted her sweater and her magnificent C cup breasts, held in place by a soft see-through lace half bra were suddenly exposed to us both. Her dark areola were clearly visible through the material. But the arousing features were the prominent nipples sticking out shockingly. Her hard firm full breasts were a tantalising sight.

She stood in front of us in just her bra, stockings and thong. She was gorgeous. Her breasts were heaving in time with her heavy breathing. God, I wanted her.

"Come here." His large hands rested on her shoulders. Both of us had our eyes glued to the rising and falling breasts. "You have beautiful breasts, Penny." I nearly interjected but my concentration was distracted by my cock which was causing an uncomfortable solid presence in my trousers. Would he touch them? I wanted him to touch them. I wanted him to feel those magnificent firm globes and hard pert nipples. Since our wedding they had been held, caressed, smacked, licked and sucked only by me. She had told me that they were for me only. Inexplicably, at that moment I wanted to share them with him.

"Turn around." He told her. With the desk between us she faced me and looked into my eyes. He moved in close behind her. His trouser covered thighs must have been touching her naked buttocks. She gave a little kick out with her hips. She licked her lips. She didn't have to tell me. I knew by the look on her face that she felt his erection. His hands slipped from her shoulders and cupped both breasts through the bra. She sighted deeply. He rubbed them gently. Penny moaned loudly. I nearly came. "Now bend over girl." He told her.

He inspected her bottom and stroked the welts. "Such a shapely bottom."

He quickly administer two more strokes.

This time Penny was hopping up and down and openly crying. "OK Penny you need a break. Would you get the other bottle of wine please."

Peter and I took our seats on the sofa and chair facing each other. Penny returned with an opened bottle of the same wine and refilled the three glasses. Peter motioned her to sit beside me. She tentatively bent her knees to sit but found the contact of her bottom with the cold leather sofa too painful. She got a soft cushion from the empty chair, put it on the seat and lowered her naked bottom gently on the cushion.

"Err... Peter, sir."

"Yes, Penny."

"I really don't think that I can take any more.... sir."

"Well, Penny. If you want to retain your job here that will be for me to decide."

Penny gulped, otherwise there was silence. My heart was going out to my wife as she squirmed on her seat. Her bottom was obviously hurting her badly. I took her hand and held it tightly.

Peter took a drink from his glass. "We have all afternoon and evening." He told us. "Plenty of time to complete the necessities."

Penny gulped again. Slowly, almost tentatively, we started to chat about other matters. Peter and Penny talked about the business and I listened adding a bit when I was able to contribute something worthwhile. It was routine chat and, although my wife occasionally squirmed, and looked embarrassed, sitting in just a thong, bra and tights, the fact that she was near naked was not mentioned. Within fifteen minutes half the bottle was gone and there were some jokes thrown in.

paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers
12