Penny's Correction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny got up and topped up the glasses again. As she passed him, Peter made her turn so he could inspect her bottom. He stroked her bottom before giving it a gentle slap with his hand, remarking at the same time that there was no serious damage. Looking at me he smiled and added: "So far." He winked at me. Penny's nipples were straining in the bra.

I looked at Penny's bottom as she passed me and I was amazed. It was criss crossed with a series of welts, rising with white and red ridges. I also touched her buttocks. I couldn't avoid seeing the shine of mucus on her inner thigh. God, she was excreting! Peter must have seen it.

There was silence as she sat again.

The three of us contemplated our drinks. I was torn between the oddness of being incredibly aroused by my wife semi clothed in front of Peter, being caned hard by him, and my dismay at seeing her suffer. I was in total confusion. My cock had been hard as I had watched Peter beating her. She was now wet. I loved her more than anything, but I wanted it to continue. I wanted him to abuse her. I was impressed that he had marked her so comprehensively. He was arousing her. But I didn't want her to be hurt. Yes I did, I wanted him to continue; I wanted her aroused. Was he aroused also? He must be. I remembered his formidable tool from the shower room. Was it also straining as mine was? Could she take more?

Suddenly Peter cut in to my thoughts. "Are you ready for the next six?" Penny gulped loudly.

She spilled some wine as her hand shook. "Please sir?" she asked.

He ignored her plea. "Where do you think you went wrong during the last strokes, Penny?" He asked her as he stood, returning to the desk.

"Er.. I am not sure sir."

"Well Penny, I am disappointed with you. John, perhaps you could inform Penny why I am disappointed?"

I was unsure what he was getting but but made a guess: "Perhaps it would be because she stood up and rubbed her bottom when you hadn't completed the punishment?" I replied.

"Quite right," Peter responded. "So how will we resolve that, Penny?" Peter stood by his desk.

"Err, oh... God. Please no, sir."

"Penny?"

"Well, perhaps you will have to restrain me, sir."

Peter had opened a draw of his desk taking out some leather straps. "Yes, absolutely right. I think that we will have you over the back of that chair," he told her, pointing to the arm chair that he had been sitting in. Penny got awkwardly up on her feet. "I want your head down in the cushions. Like you were for your uncle." He came to her and placed a strap on each wrist. "Put these on your ankles," he told her as he handed her a couple of ankle cuffs.

He manoeuvred the chair, turning it to face the large mirror on the the wall with the back facing into the room. Some ropes, previously hidden, but attached to the four corner feet of the chair, were now exposed.

"Come Penny." He told her. "We will make sure that you are not able to interfere during the last six strokes." Penny stood next to him behind the chair. "Get a cushion for the back of the chair." She found a cushion and placed it on the headrest of the chair. She stood behind the it. She looked lovely and vulnerable standing so close to her tormentor. She was breathing deeply and her breasts in the half bra were expanding and contracting provocatively with her deep breathing. The nipples were prominent. Her pelvis was level with the back of the chair. Her thong, just covering the lips of her vulva, barely contained her pubic hairs which were visible through the damp material.

"OK, Penny?" He asked as he contemplated her breasts.

"Yes, sir." she replied timidly.

Peter stood behind her. He cupped her breasts again with his hands, stroking the soft firm underside, then the nipple.

"Peter," I said rather weakly.

He eased a strap off her shoulder. "I think that it would be better if your breast were free Penny." She gasped. Now his hand was inside the bra cupping her naked breast. "Yes, these need to be bare."

"Yes, sir," She murmured as he unclasped the back fastener. Her bra fell forward and both breasts were now free. Peter gave me the bra. Her breasts were standing proud. The nipples were hard. He stood behind her continuing his stroking with both hands. He took both nipples and squeezed them. Penny winced.

I could now clearly see the erection in his trousers. I remembered the sight of his cock naked from the tennis club shower. It had been flaccid then. The shape of it now, well-defined down the leg of his trousers, indicated that it was fast hardening.

Peter pushed her shoulders down and over the back of the chair then bent down to fasten the ropes.

Once Penny was firmly secured with the ropes tightened on the cuffs on both her legs and wrists, Peter asked her to try and move. She was completely immobile bent double with her legs apart and her buttocks raised high in the air at about the height of my hips. She looked up and could see us both in the reflection of the mirror. Her breathing was rapid. God! I could see the juices now flowing down her thighs.

"Now Penny, the final strokes of the day. These will be given as a proper punishment. We will be taking our time to deliver each stroke individually. We have plenty of time and you can make as much noise as you like. The security guard has been briefed not to interrupt us. That is unless you want him here to help me."

"Oh God. No. Bill knows me. He mustn't see me like this. Please no." She replied.

"Well I suggest that you do not make too much noise, otherwise he may wish to investigate."

"Oh, God. No, that would be.... I really will try."

"Good. I intend to make each stroke count. Understand, Penny."

"Yes." she whispered. "I do need it hard, sir."

"Yes, I know you do." He tapped the cane three times on her bottom. He raised it high and, with the effort of a tennis player serving the opening ball of a match, he brought it swishing down on her bottom. Penny screamed then bucked up as high as she was able within here constraints, but she was held fast as she sobbed. A white mark soon appeared where he had hit her across her already red striped bottom. I was shocked. But my penis was rigid. My heart was beating fast.

He touched her bottom. Penny was sobbing quietly He patted her bum. She sucked in a deep breath. "Good girl." He told her. Suddenly she moaned loudly; then moved back and forth as much as her bindings allowed rubbing her vulva on the cushion. She gave a little cry. There was an emission of liquid from her pussy beneath the thong. It trickled down her leg. She cried out. My wife had orgasmed.

I was shocked. But I was deeply aroused. "Peter," I exclaimed. "Maybe that was a bit too severe." I told him.

He ignored me. He lined up for another strike tapping the cane on her bottom.

"OK, Penny." I asked.

"God, yes," Penny sobbed.

He continued tapping. Then he rose the cane high again for another hard strike. The stroke landed on her thighs, which until then were unmarked. Penny pulled on her bindings and shrieked again. Then fell back to more crying.

"Peter," I once again spoke loudly.

He turned towards me holding the cane: "It would be best if you were to go next door."

I was reluctant to leave.

Peter swished the cane through the air. "The remaining four strokes will be in the form of a severe punishment of your wife. It would be best if we did not have any further interruptions."

"Peter, please go easy. I am not sure....."

"Next door, John. It would be best for all of us if you left," he interrupted me firmly. "Unless you want me to call the security guard." I looked at Penny.

She turned her head. "No, not the security guard. Please. It's OK, darling." She told me through her sobs. "It is best you go. I will be OK."

I finished my glass, put it down and left the room. I sat at Penny's desk in the outer office. I took my hard cock out of my trousers and held it in my hand. I was so close. But I didn't stimulate it, although it throbbed in my hand.

I heard a swish followed by my wife's scream. I got up and listened at the door. I heard some talking but couldn't make out what was said. After a couple of minutes there was silence again. Then suddenly, another swish and a loud squeal. My cock jumped in my hand. I listened. There was silence. There was some more talking, but again I couldn't make out what was said. The talking stopped. A minute went by. Then another swish and another scream. A few words were spoken. I pushed my head to the door. Another minute passed. I was puzzled. What was happening in there. I heard some feint footsteps close to the door. I scurried back to Penny's desk. I heard the click of the lock.

There was silence. Suddenly: Swish, another scream from my wife. My cock jerked in unison. Then more silence. One minute developed into two then after five minutes I went back to the door to listen. There was silence. Ten minutes later I heard some shuffling then a deep moan from Penny. I quietly tried the door. It was locked. I could hear nothing from beyond it. My imagination ran wild as my cock remained standing. I returned to her desk. After another ten minutes there was a click of the lock. I quickly put my tool back into my trousers. She came out of Peter's office and closed the door behind her. I didn't see Peter. She had been crying; her mascara had run and she was a mess with her hair unkempt. She was wearing her skirt and her blazer, holding the latter closed with one hand. With her other hand she gave me her sweater, stockings and... and.., 'Oh God', I thought as I studied it in my hand, her thong. I already had her pants and bra in my pocket. My God, she was naked beneath her skirt and jacket. She had been naked for Peter behind the locked door. I could see most of her breasts through the opening of the jacket. "Did he..err...?" I hesitatingly asked.

"Please take me home." She quietly said.

We descended to the ground floor in silence. The lift doors opened. There was Bill at his desk. He looked up. "Hope that was worthwhile work for a Saturday?" he asked with a cynical smile.

Penny looked him in the eye. "Yes, thank you Bill," she replied quietly as she clutched her jacket more tightly over her breasts.

"Good night, Madam, Sir." God, it was already six pm. We had been there four hours.

"Good night Bill."

She couldn't sit in the car seat and had to half stand with her back pressed hard against the back of the seat. She was clutching her jacket tightly over her breasts.

I started the engine to drive home. Neither of us spoke.

But my mind was fully active. I had successfully created a situation where my wife had suffered a sexually erotic physical demonstration of sadism by her boss. I had been an active part of it, knowing my wife would have appreciated the dominance of an Alpha male. But had it gone too far? Had he taken advantage of the situation in order to have intercourse with her when I was out of the room. Was she now, at this very moment beside me in my car, leaking the semen from her vagina as a result of an adulterous liaison? Had I allowed it to go too far? Would she be satisfied, no that was not the right word. Would she be pleased with what had happened? "Would we be OK?" I had to find out.

To be continued

12