Penny's Correction Ch. 04

Story Info
Penny corrects some anomalies, then has another challenge.
7k words
4.63
7.1k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers

"Penny, if you were to lie to me what punishment would you expect?" asked Peter of my wife.

It was just after nine am on Saturday morning and we were in Peter's office. The same office we had been in two months previously. Thankfully, being a Saturday again, there was no one about except for the security guard, Bill, downstairs. He shouldn't hear us so he wouldn't disturb us, providing we gave him no cause. Luckily, Penny on this occasion had been punctual. It was a warm day and Peter and I were similarly dressed in slacks and open neck shirts. My wife had been troubled as to what she would wear. I had helped her choose.

We had thought that some erotic dress would thrill Peter and arouse Penny, but in order to conform with a Saturday meeting in the office, where others could possibly see us, we had decided upon a simple loose flowing summer dress with a scooped neck line showing a respectable cleavage. The dress broke just above the knee. Mindful that Peter had seen her in her underwear, and even naked, last time we had visited his office, she had chosen something a little more exotic to wear underneath: a soft white semitransparent bra, which was made of a light mesh, and which moulded itself like paint over her upright 34 C breasts; and a matching pair of small translucent mesh panties, through which her pubic mound and its hair were clearly evident. This time I did not insist on the protection of an added thong. Standing in front of me in our bedroom in her underwear, with her prominent nipples erect in anticipation, she had breathed sexual eroticism.

"But sir, I haven't lied to you. I really haven't." She replied.

Penny was sitting upright on the leather sofa next to me with her hands around her bare knees holding them tightly clasped. Peter was sitting in the big armchair opposite us. "I didn't say that you had lied to me, Penny. I am just presupposing."

Penny adjusted her skirt, pulling it down to her knees. She cleared her throat. "Well a PA lying to her boss at work would be completely unacceptable. I think that it would mean the sack," she told him in a quaking voice.

"Yes, I am inclined to agree. But last time we had this problem we agreed that I did not want to loose you and you didn't want to loose the job. So we had to deal with it in another way....?" He looked towards the big desk on which only two items resided: both the leather strap and the Delrin cane, both of which he had used on her on our last visit.

Penny sobbed as she followed his line if sight. Although she had half expected another punishment from him, the shock of the reality of what was to inevitably follow shook her. She gasped as her hand went up to her mouth. My cock was thrillingly hardening within my trousers. "Oh, well. I am not sure." Her voice wavered. "It would certainly be serious for a PA to lie to her boss."

"Yes! So."

Her stomach churned. "Er.. Perhaps 6 strokes sir. But I haven't....."

Peter stood, took up the cane and ran his hands along the length of the stick savouring its subtleness. "Penny, you may not have lied to me directly, but there is something in that story you told us about your uncle that does not ring true."

There was silence in the room. Penny was now shaking. "But.... Oh God," she stammered, then went quiet.

"You know what it is, don't you Penny?" He bent the cane in his hands. My cock was now rigid.

Penny looked down at the floor. She whispered so quietly that neither Peter nor I heard her.

"What did you say?"

She continued staring at the floor. "Yes, sir." She whispered. "I didn't tell the truth to my mother and uncle."

Peter swished the cane through the air. Penny flinched. "I didn't spend that night with girl friends as I told them." She said.

Peter swished the cane through the air again. "No, Penny. I thought not. You were with a boy, weren't you?"

"Oh, sir. Please."

"Yes, Penny. It was a lie. And, what's more, you lied to your husband and me when you told us about it last time you were here."

She looked down to the floor. She whispered and could hardly be heard. "Yes."

Peter stood in front of us holding the cane horizontally in both hands. I couldn't help but notice the swell down his trouser leg. As a previous generation of English tailor would say: 'he wears on the left'. But in this case it was not just wearing on the left; more a heavy prominence on the left.

"Well, I could say that you lied to four people." He paused. "Yes, we could make that four times six." Penny took a deep breath. She grasped my hand.

"But I am going to be kind to you Penny. You did only lie on two occasions." Penny sobbed. "Is that fair?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir." Penny was trembling as she sat on the sofa beside me. I held her hand and kissed her on the lips again.

"Darling, we can stop this and go." I whispered to her conscious of her agitation. Penny didn't answer me. She was breathing heavily as she looked at him. Her hands were noticeably shaking.

"There is one more thing Penny." he said. "That boy you were with that evening. Did you have sex with him?"

She was looking at the cane as he bent it in his hands. "Oh, err... Yes sir."

"I wonder what your uncle would have done had he known?"

There was silence in the room other than a couple of loud sobs from Penny. He swished the cane through the air a few times as he walked to the desk. "Well?" He asked as he placed the cane down on the desk again.

"He would have.... er.... beaten me, sir."

He looked down at her as he stood resting his back against the desk behind him. "Beaten you? And what would he have beaten you with?"

"Sob.... The cane, sir."

"Yes, Penny. Out all night being fucked by a boy. That adds to the deception doesn't it?"

"Yes, sir."

"Perhaps another twelve strokes, Penny?"

She shivered. "Oh God."

"How many times did you have sex with him?"

"We did it twice, sir."

"Twice! I see. Shall we say twelve for each fuck?"

Penny gasped. My hand was on her dress covered thigh. He took up the strap from the desk. "Let's start with twelve strokes with the strap for the two lying offences. That will make for a good warm up. Then, Penny, you will be well prepared for twenty four with the cane for the two fucks. I hope that they were worth it." He smiled.

There was silence in the room. Penny gave a sob. I put my arm around her shoulder. She turned towards me. I gave her a kiss on the lips. My hand rubbed her thigh.

Peter spoke: "I think that we will have you over the desk." She gave a shudder and gulped as she gripped my hand.

I looked into her eyes. She didn't seem to want to move. "Do you want to leave? I will take you home." I told her.

"No, I must.... " she left the sentence unfinished. She looked down to the floor and gave a little tremble.

"OK, Penny. You had better get ready." We both stood; Penny was shaking as she walked to the chair. She picked up a couple of cushions, placed them on the front edge of the desk and then stood in front of Peter.

"What a coincidence. Exactly double that which you received last time. You know the drill. Over the desk, girl," he told her as he swished the strap through the air.

She turned, put her hands on the surface of the desk and bent over the cushions.

"First things first, Penny. We will deal with the lies first."

She grabbed the far side of the desk with her hands. She turned to him. "I am ready sir," she said.

Peter lifted the bottom of her dress with the strap. He looked at me. "John," he said.

Although I could never ever lay a violent hand on my adorable wife, I was excited by the prospect of what was to follow, and I actually wanted to see this man beat her. I lifted the dress over her bottom, gathering it and tucking it in around her waist.

She knew the drill and moved her legs apart as Peter studied her. The mesh of the pants was transparent. God, it was arousing to see my wife's near naked bottom being observed by Peter. We could both see the wetness at the crotch and the pouting lips of her labia. Peter cleared his throat. "You took it well last time and I expect you to take it well this time. We will start with six. OK?"

"Yes, sir."

Peter rested the strap on my wife's bottom. He paused. The tension in the room was intense. My cock was hard. Swish. My wife screamed. She danced on her toes but she stayed in position. Swish, another scream. More dancing. She held on to the far side of the desk. Swish. Scream. Peter continued until six strokes had been delivered. Penny shot up rubbing her bottom; crying as she danced on her toes. Her dress fell back down as she rubbed her backside over her panties.

Peter put the strap on the desk. "A good start," he told her as he touched her shoulder affectionately. Penny smiled. "But you made a lot of noise. Are you OK?" He asked.

Penny was still rubbing her bottom. "Yes, thank you sir. God, I needed that."

Peter held her shoulder affectionately. "Let's get the next six done," he told her. Penny smiled.

"But we don't want your dress getting in the way. Do we?"

Penny didn't reply. He turned to me. "John."

My knees were weak as I stood beside my wife. With shaking hands I undid the four buttons on the front of the dress. She shivered as I slipped the straps off her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor. Penny stood before us in her matching white translucent bra and panties. She was breathing hard making her proud firm breasts expand and retreat in a steady rhythm. Her nipples were pointing out firmly through the material of the bra. Her mound and pubic hairs were noticeable through the gauze of her panties. She was blushing profusely as her hands crossed in front of her to cover her pussy.

There was a knock on the door. Penny gasped. One hand remained covering her panty covered crotch and her other arm attempted to cover both her breasts. Peter spoke loudly. "Come in."

Penny was mortified. She turned away from the door. But that put her in front of the tall mirror through which she saw Bill, the security guard, enter. She was highly flustered as she felt her nipples harden under her hand. But what she had not taken into consideration was that her bottom was facing Bill as he entered.

"Sorry to interrupt sir, but I heard a commotion and thought that I ought to investigate." Bill explained as he walked into the room. His eyes lit up at the sight of Penny. Although she had turned away from him her red bottom was clearly visible through the lacy pants.

"That is quite in order, Bill. Don't worry, there is no problem. I was just handling an indiscretion that Mr and Mrs Taylor wanted me to deal with."

Bill noticed the cane and the strap on the desk. He fidgeted on his feet. He was somewhat confused, not knowing what to do.

"Well Bill, since you are here you need to understand that this is a very private matter."

"Yes, I understand sir." He turned to go.

Peter turned to me. "Would you like Bill to go?" He asked me. Bill stopped, his hand on the door knob.

What would he do if he stayed? What would Penny think? No one, other than Peter, had seen my wife in this state of undress since we had married. My cock twinged again. I had to respond. I cleared my throat. "Perhaps, as the man responsible for security, he should be allowed to see the cause of the commotion," I replied.

"Oh, no," Penny squeaked.

"OK," said Peter. "Let's finish the strapping." Penny gasped as she turned towards us all. "As John just said, Bill will want to see what all the fuss was about."

Penny put her hand to her mouth taking it away from her crotch. "Oh God no. Please no." she exclaimed. By taking her hand away she was now inadvertently displaying her pubic mound with its pubic hair, easily visible through her diaphanous panties. My cock hardened.

"Now, Penny." Peter reprimanded her. "Over the desk, girl," he told my wife. Penny shivered but walked tentatively to the desk. "This next six will be more severe now you are in the mood. It will also make for a better demonstration for Bill."

Penny was shaking as she bent over the desk again. Peter smoothed his hand over the firm, panty clad buttocks. He pulled up the waistband so the pants were tight across her twin spheres. A proportion of the material was thus pushed into her crack. "Bill you stand here," he told the security guard pointing to the other side of Penny. My wife was now between the two of them. Peter patted my wife's bottom with his hand then picked up the strap. "Six more before we get on to the more serious stuff," he told her. "Put on a brave show for Bill." I noticed Bill adjusting his cock in his trousers.

xxXxx

After the strapping, Bill seemed somewhat embarrassed. He was told by Peter to return to his duties downstairs. He had a great deal of respect for Mrs Taylor, the boss' PA, but that didn't mean that he hadn't admired her many times in the past as she had passed by the reception desk. They had fleetingly spoken only half a dozen times. But he had appreciated the lady; particularly as she dressed so smartly. She obviously had a fantastic figure under her normal office clothes which he could now confirm. He was extremely aroused, reflecting on the sight of her breasts and shapely bottom which had been barely concealed by her transparent underwear. Seeing her bent over and her red bottom being strapped by the CEO had been the most arousing sight he had experienced in his life.

Judging by the large bulge in his trousers as he left the room it was more than likely that he was now in the lavatory downstairs masturbating, I thought to myself.

Peter told Penny to get a bottle of Champagne from the fridge in her office, next door. He and I sat down. "She took that well," he told me. I said nothing. "Yes, very well indeed."

Penny returned carrying a tray on which there were three glasses and a bottle of Bollinger dripping from cold condensation. She placed the tray on the coffee table in front of us, then served the three glasses.

Penny tentatively sat on the sofa beside me. I gently placed my hand on her bare thigh, gently stroking it. Peter was opposite in the big arm chair. Penny quickly consumed her glass as Peter and I sipped our Champagne and chatted. Penny refilled her glass. For the next twenty minutes it was as if we were conversing at home in our sitting room. Penny replenished our glasses and the conversation was much enhanced by the excellent Champagne.

There was a sudden lull in the conversation. Peter contemplated his glass. He finished it and put it back on the table beside him. "Well Penny. You are well warmed up now." I felt her tense as she looked at him. "Ready for the cane?" He asked.

Penny stood, went to the desk and picked up the cane. She stood in front of Peter with it in both hands. Peter looked into her eyes. "Yes, you really do want this, don't you?" he said as he took the cane from her. She shuddered but did not reply. My cock was hard in my pants.

Without being told she took up the correct position over the desk with her legs wide apart. He pulled up her pants to tighten them over her mounds. His hand went to the small of her back and pressed down. This caused her buttocks to rise. "Good." He exclaimed.

"Let's give you two lots of six to start with," he told her. "These will be in quick time."

I was standing beside her bent body. She looked so provocative. Her naked back culminating with the raised buttocks sheaved in her mesh pants, providing scant protection. Suddenly; swish, swish, swish, swish, swish swish. Penny screamed and screamed. She squirmed but she remained in position for the full six. As soon as the sixth stroke had landed she stood, rubbing her bottom. "God, Peter," she said through her tears. She had forgotten herself. "Sorry, I meant sir."

Peter smiled at her. He touched her shoulder. He was breathing hard. I could see his erection in his trousers. He tapped her on the bottom with his hand. "God, you are so beautiful. But you shouldn't make so much noise. Do you want Bill to return?" He asked.

"Oh God no," she replied.

"Well you better not make so much noise. OK, for the next six?"

Penny returned to the desk. She bent over over the cushions ready for him. She was breathing deeply. She remained there lying on her elbows with her bum elevated as the two of us watched her. Peter had the cane in his hand. He took a step to the side and laid the cane on her bottom. "Six more," he said. Penny sobbed. But I had to notice that she actually raised her buttocks to receive the punishment.

Swish, she screamed. There was a pause. He was taking more time now. That gave him the ability to aim each stroke more precisely and make them more meaningful. Swish, pause; she was crying. Her buttocks quivered. But although she danced on her toes she didn't move her body from her prone position. Swish, three. God, the welts were rising. This was much more intense. Swish, four, pause. She was on her toes moving about. Swish. "Just one more Penny," he told her. And so the last stroke was delivered and my wife screamed loudly again. She was sobbing intensely.

It had been a hard beating. The welts were white and red and were really impressive. Peter helped her stand. I took her in my arms and held her tightly to my chest for a couple of minutes. Gradually she quietened.

Penny went next door to her office and retrieved a second bottle of cold Bollinger from the fridge. She refilled our glasses. We returned to our chairs but this time Penny winced as she began to sit; she decided to squat on the floor beside me. I casually put a hand on her shoulder.

We chatted as we sipped our Champagne. After half an hour we were all slightly tipsy, very relaxed and were laughing and joking.

Peter said that he hoped Penny was not too uncomfortable having Bill present when she had been strapped. Penny blushed profusely. She explained that it was incredibly embarrassing for a member of the staff to see her like that. Penny looked at me. I rested a hand on her head and played with her hair. "No-one other than my husband and you has seen me in my bra and pants since I married."

"So you didn't enjoy the fact that another man was looking at you and saw you being punished."

Penny sucked in a mouthful of air. She shivered. "No sir, definitely not. Never again." she whispered quietly.

"Well you may have to get used to having other men see you." Peter explained.

"Well that's not going to happen again," she replied determinately. There was silence for a couple of minutes before normal conversation resumed.

Peter contemplated his glass for a moment. He turned to me: "John, did Penny inform you that on your last visit I took the opportunity of pleasuring her while you were in the other room." The conversation had taken another turn.

Penny put a hand on top of mine on her shoulder. God this was embarrassing. Of course she had told me. But I really didn't want to admit it. Was he trying to belittle me? "Yes, Peter, she did tell me."

He took another sip of his drink. "Was that why you took the bet with Penny and then deliberately lost when we played tennis?"

I gripped her shoulder. "Well, the bet was actually Penny's idea." I told him.

"Is that right Penny? You wanted John to gamble on a repeat of our previous experience?"

Penny looked up to me. She held on to my hand tightly. "Yes, I thought that it would be exciting."

"And you were happy for your wife to experience everything she had experienced last time?" he asked me. My cock bounced in my trousers at his words. Did I want this? Did I want him to shaft her again?

I paused as I looked at him. "Yes, Peter. You see, I recognise that she likes a strong man to dominate her. She needs to be dealt with roughly. That is what she wants, but it is something that I can not give her."

"So you are saying that you would not take the cane and beat her as I have just done?"

paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers
12