Penny's Correction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Peter. I really couldn't ever contemplate hurting her like that."

"But you will watch me do it."

"Yes. It is good for her."

He turned to Penny. "Right my dear. By my calculation you have twelve strokes to go. Do you think that the cane is getting through to you or do you want to stop now? Are you being sufficiently punished?" Peter asked.

Her hand went to her bottom. She turned to him blushing. "Oh God yes. It is certainly effective." She smiled at him. Penny crawled across the floor on her knees to Peter's chair. She put her arms on his knees. "Peter, er... I mean Sir."

"Yes, Penny," he replied.

"Er... erm.... Please sir, don't stop. Please give me the full punishment. I deserve the pain."

Peter looked at me. I nodded. He put his hand on her chin, lifted her face and kissed her softly on the lips. It was the sweetest most gentle and loving kiss I had ever seen; even though it was by another man on the lips of my wife.

"Penny, that was incredibly brave of you to tell me that. Of course I will now thrash you even more severely. We will make the next six more special," he told her.

Penny stood, finished her glass and walked to the desk. Soon she was in position over the cushions, legs apart, again.

He stood, took up the cane and aimed at the enticing target. He tapped the cane on her bottom then swung it, giving her a viscous stroke. Penny bucked up and yelled. I moved to her side and put my arm over her naked back. Peter paused then raised the cane again. He took aim. Swish. It was another hard stroke. He gave her one more strike. Although her buttocks were quivering with reaction Penny was trying to compose herself. She seemed to be getting more used to the punishment. Although she was moving her body from left to right, she was anticipating the strikes and was raising herself on tip toe to receive them. I thought that, possibly, she was relishing them.

Peter put the cane down and stroked her bottom with his hand. Penny was sobbing gently. He left her there and returned to his chair and his drink. After a couple of minutes he stood and gave her another stroke. He gave her the two remaining strokes with a couple of minutes interval, to make six. Her bottom trembled.

I was standing beside him after the last stroke. "Let's have anther drink." Peter said. We had finished the bottle so Penny was dispatched to get another. I was getting quite happy after several glasses of the excellent Champagne. Penny returned with another bottle and refilled our glasses. We continued chatting and drinking. By now Penny was completely composed, although a bit glassy eyed. She had returned to the floor by my side.

After half an hour Peter turned to Penny: "OK Penny, we just have six strokes to go. You know what happened last time." She gripped my knee and nodded her head in confirmation. Peter continued: "OK. Up we get." They stood facing each other. I was beside them.

Penny gave a big sob. The emotion, helped perhaps by the drink, was certainly getting to her. I noticed her beautiful heaving breasts. The nipples were as hard as pebbles pushing out through the diaphanous bra.

I put my arms around her and kissed her cheek. "I love you, darling," I told her. I was conscious that I wanted to demonstrate to Penny my intense feelings for what she was going through. At the same time I needed to indicate to Peter that I was in agreement for him to proceed with my wife in the way that he intended. There should be no ambiguity in either of their minds that I was more than satisfied with the way events were unfolding. I needed to encourage them. I stood behind her. I unclasped the band of her bra at the back then slipped the straps off her shoulders. The bra fell as she eased her arms up out of it. I held her elbows back which made her breast more pronounced. Her magnificent, proud 34 C creamy white breasts, with their hard pointing nipples were now fully exhibited on display immediately in front of him. She turned her head and looked me in the eye. Was that confusion in her eyes? But she seemed proud to show him, sticking her breasts out further. Peter stared. I put my arms around her and took hold of both breasts from below. I held them up for him. "These are for your use, Peter," I told him. "Use them as you wish." He looked me in the eye and nodded. He put out a hand, stroked one naked breast then the other. He bent forward and planted a kiss on one nipple, then the other. I saw his tongue lick the underside of one breast then move up to the nipple again. He took it into his mouth and sucked. Penny moaned. His tongue was actively stimulating one breast, then the other.

He placed both his hands on her waist. "John, get her ready," he said as he kissed her on the lips.

Slowly I knelt down behind her. Her lovely abused bottom was level with my eyes. I put my fingers in the waistband of her panties and lowered them to her knees. I pushed them down her legs to the floor. I lifted one leg then the other to allow her to step out of them. I stood behind her again pressing my hard covered cock into the crevice of her backside. I took one of Peter's hands and placed it on her vulva. He gently eased two fingers into the folds of her labia lips. He was teasing her. She was breathing very heavily with the occasional sob, otherwise the room was quiet.

"Put her over the chair," he told me as he went to the desk. I lead her forward to the chair and I pushed her shoulders forward so she was bent double over the back of it. Peter quickly secured the cuffs he had used previously to her wrists and ankles and tightened the straps. She was now secured; stretched, with limbs held firm. Her naked labia folds were visible to us both. Her vulva was noticeably wet. There was some excretion on her upper thighs.

We were standing close together next to my prone naked wife. He had the cane in one hand; the other on her naked bruised bottom. Peter looked at me. "Do you want to stay or go to the outer office?" He asked me.

On the previous occasion when Penny and I had been here I had left the room when it appeared that he was going to demand more of her. I had frustratingly listened next door when she had screamed in pain as he beat her, then, I had been close to coming as I heard her moan in ecstasy. This time he was inviting me to witness whatever he planned. My cock was hard in my pants. It didn't take a genius to predict my reply: "I will stay," I told him.

"OK. Good. Because, of course, I will be fucking her." Penny trembled then whimpered.

"Yes Peter, I understand that. She is here for your use." I told him.

"Penny I will be taking my time with these last six strokes. We have all day and I intend to enjoy the experience."

He got the cane from the desk.

Penny was whimpering and moving around in an agitated state as much as she could within her bonds. Her bottom was very red and one could identify several welts. He raised the cane. Swish. Penny bucked up within her bindings. Peter touched her bottom and ran his fingers over the welts. Penny moved left and right. Was she seeking his fingers? He raised the cane again. He struck hard.

I could see the swelling in his trousers. He had obviously been turned on by his administrations. He turned to me. "I think that the time has come." he told me.

I had no idea what he was talking about.

"You know what I am intending to do?" he asked.

Oh my God. "Yes," I croaked.

Oh Lord. When Peter had penetrated my wife two months ago I had not participated. I had been defenceless, in another room while he had taken her. I had had no opportunity to put a stop to it. Of course I condoned it afterwards but this time he wanted me to be there. I wanted to be there. He already knew that I approved but he wanted my participation.

He broke my train of thought. "Good. You know what to do." I was puzzled. What was he expecting of me? He couldn't want me to....... Or could he? He stood in front of me. I got to my knees. I saw the big bulge down his left trouser leg. My hands went to the belt on his trousers. I looked up. His hand was slowly caressing my wife's bottom. I undid the belt. Then a button and another one. I eased the zip down, then the waist band. He sighed as he turned and gripped her buttocks with both hands. The trousers were stuck on the bulge. I gave them a jerk and they puddled at his feet.

"Penny, your husband is uncovering my cock for you," he said. "Is that what you want?"

"Oh, please." Penny gave a cry. "John, no, we mustn't."

I grabbed the waistband of his boxer shorts. Once again the protrusion of his erect cock prevented them falling. I helped the band over the penis which suddenly, and with great determination, bounced out and up like a suddenly freed imprisoned snake. I had never seen him erect and I had to admit that it was an impressive sight. The skin was tight and the smoothness was only broken by the large prominent veins weaving along its length. The curved tube stuck out horizontally from his body at first, then curved through ninety degrees to the vertical. An impressive eight, or perhaps more, inches of hard flesh and prominent veins. There was a drop of pre-come on the tip.

"He is ready for you darling," I told her.

Without a pause Peter moved allowing his cock to touch Penny's vulva. "Oh my God, she cried."

He stroked her pussy up and down with the impressive tool, rubbing the mucus from his leaking penis to spread within her crack. At the same time the cock was being coated in her juices.

"Oh, that is soo...." Penny moaned.

He held it at the entrance to her wet labia. After a little push the head took time to be absorbed.

"Ohh."

He withdrew. The cock was shining from her juices. He pushed again.

"Wow..." Penny cried out.

The head slipped in more easily this time, then a couple of inches. Finally after another pause and some adjusting in and out he pushed and managed to sheave the whole cock. Peter leant forward grabbed both of her shoulders and pulled himself into her hard. He slowly withdrew then pumped in again. Penny moaned loudly. It was difficult to determine if this was from pain, embarrassment or sheer delight. Her naked breasts were dangling free. His hands left her shoulders and went to them. He pulled them back thus giving him some leverage forward. Suddenly she cried out and I knew that she had orgasmed.

This was without doubt the most erotic scene I had ever seen in my life. Up until two months ago, my innocent beautiful, loving wife, who had only experienced my cock for the last fifteen years of marriage, had been beaten then impaled with skill and ferocity by her very able and fit boss.

Peter shafted her hard for more than ten minutes during which Penny came again. There was much grunting and groaning from him and crying and sobbing from my wife. I stood to the side observing, with my cock hard but still in my trousers.

Peter stood still. He was fully imbedded. He was breathing hard and his face took on a contorted look. He gripped her breasts tightly. His muscles twitched. He groaned. Then I knew what was happening as he looked up to the ceiling and started pumping his semen into her. He pumped and pumped. Eventually he pulled back and his cock slipped out with a sucking noise. It brought out some secretion which, for a couple of seconds, joined his tool to her vulva. The mucus chain broke and semen immediately started to seep out of her pussy onto her legs, with some dropping on to the floor. Penny remained bent over and bound to the back of the chair crying gently.

Peter replaced his boxers and went next door to get another bottle of Champagne. He left me with my arm around her shoulders as I comforted her. My hand slipped down to her bottom. I gently traced the marks of the cane. The ridges looked surprisingly sexy as I felt them. My cock was as hard as iron. Her crying had now stopped. I couldn't resist the temptation. My hand slipped down. She jumped as I touched her sensitive clitoris. Her labia felt alive but the slime was copious. I scooped up some and spread it on her hot bottom. I scooped more and did it again. Shortly her backside was as slimy and smooth as a rock in the sea at low tide. Her bottom bucked up to my touch. "I feel so ashamed," she whispered to me.

I told her: "Don't. You only did what was expected of you." I asked her if she wanted to be released. Peter heard me as he returned with a new bottle.

"It is probably best to leave her bound. After all, there are still four strokes to come," he said as he returned with a new bottle.

I turned to Penny. "Are you OK darling? Peter says that I should leave you restrained."

She turned her head towards me. "Yes, I am fine. I need to stay here if that is what he wishes. Go and join him."

He opened the bottle, filled both his and my glass and toasted me. "I would like to toast both you and Penny for making this a truly rememberable occasion." We sipped our drink. I looked across at Penny. She turned her head and smiled.

We sat and talked as if none of the activities of the past hour or two had taken place. Penny remained in place. She couldn't move anyway. As we sat consuming our third, or was it our fourth, bottle of Bollinger, Peter sat in his boxers discussing the business. He explained about a big contract in the West Indies that he was close to finalising. He talked about how it was progressing. He spoke of Penny's work most flatteringly, explaining how much he valued her as a PA. (I bet he does, I thought).

After a bit he stood, picked up the cane and approached Penny. Without saying a word he struck her again and again. Penny sobbed quietly as she writhed within her bindings.

He spoke to her gently: "You're doing so well Penny. Shall we let you off the last two strokes?"

Penny didn't answer for several seconds. Peter stood beside her rubbing her bottom. He had found some ointment and was rubbing it on her. I stood beside them and bent down and kissed Penny's forehead.

Penny was now composed. She had got over her fear and excitement. I lent down to undo her wrist bindings. As I was undoing them she spoke. Peter was still concentrating on the application of the cream on her backside.

"Peter," she said. "I have been considering what you were saying earlier."

"Oh, what was that?"

"I was wrong." She hesitated. "I think that... erm.... if you want other men to see me perhaps I should not attempt to prevent it." I stopped what I was doing and looked at her in amazement.

"So, if I wanted Bill, or any other man, to see you naked you would be happy with that?" He asked.

"Well, ....not exactly happy. This is so embarrassing......."

"It is OK, take your time," he said.

"Well perhaps it would be a OK for Bill to see me."

"You know that you have two strokes to go."

"Yes, sir."

"So you lied to me and your husband when you said that: 'it will never happen again'."

"Yes, sir. I am sorry."

"You know that we have to deal with this now, don't you."

"Yes sir."

"So another six for lying?"

"Yes, sir."

"You would agree to him caning you?"

"Oh my God."

"And to .... er... him fucking you?

"Please don't make me say it."

"You have got to agree."

"OK, Yes. To cane me and fuck me."

Peter picked up the telephone.

xxXxx

Bill Anderson, the security officer of Wellington Engineering on duty on that Saturday, was surprised by the call.

Once he got upstairs he was even more amazed. The CEO and another man, who he recalled as being the husband of the CEO's PA, were sitting in the comfortable chairs in the CEO's office quietly sipping their drinks. The beautiful PA, Mrs Taylor, was strapped down over the back of the large chair with her legs apart and firmly secured to the legs of the chair. Her raised naked buttocks were immediately exposed to his sight. Those buttocks were covered in a criss cross of welts, obviously delivered by the cane which was on the desk. Her naked breasts were hanging down from her torso and her arms were also secured to the front of the chair.

He stared in amazement.

Penny looked up to see him in the big mirror. "Oh God, no."

Mr Wellington spoke. "Bill my PA has lied to me. She has agreed that you should punish her with eight more strokes of the cane. Please administer the punishment as hard as you like then please feel free to satisfy her in any way you feel would be appropriate. I am going home now. Penny I will see you on Wednesday. We have a meeting, you will recall." With that Peter left the room.

Bill remained standing by the door. I went to the desk, picked up the cane and gave it to him. Bill edged forward.

"Are you OK, Mrs Taylor?" he tentatively asked.

"Yes, Bill, I am fine. Please go ahead."

He rested the cane on Penny's bottom. He raised it and hit her.

Penny told him that he had to do it harder. He hit her again. Again she had to remonstrate with him. "Much harder, Bill," she told him.

On the third stroke he was getting the hang of it. On the fourth he was really warming to it and was striking as hard as he could. Penny winced.

He stuck her severely again. Penny cried out. He was stronger than Peter, so I knew that, if he really tried, he could give her a significant beating.

He paused breathing heavily. I took his free hand and placed it on Penny's bottom. His hand roamed. Then it slipped down to her soaked vulva. He looked up to the ceiling and gave a low moan.

"Four more to go Bill, " I reminded him.

He touched the front of his trousers. Then gave my lovely wife four more hard strikes of the cane. "May I touch her again, sir," he asked me.

I knew what I had to do. I knelt down, undid his belt, slipped his trousers down followed by his shorts and freed his erect penis. It was a good size, above average as you would expect for such a big man, but not as impressive as Peter's. Since she was so suitably positioned and obviously well prepared and lubricated, I knew that Penny would have no objections if I encouraged Bill's cock's invasion of her before I released her bonds and took her home for my pleasure.

12