Penny's Correction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Us? A working dinner? That's unusual."

"Yes, Mr Obojo is over from the West Indies." My heart jumped. "He is holding a dinner for Peter and us which we hope will lead to finalising the contract. Mr Obojo said that he wanted to meet you." My heart was now thumping in my chest. This could only mean one thing.

"Oh, I wonder why?" I said. "Finalising. Does that mean that they have resolved the reparation problem?"

"No, not completely." Her hand travelled down to my stomach. I sensed where it was heading and, not surprisingly, in view of the conversation, my cock started to harden for the second time that morning.

"John darling, I have spoken to Peter." Her hand had got to its destination. She started rubbing the hardening pole. She whispered in my ear. "Darling, Peter says that I should do it."

"What?" Thump, thump my heart raced. Her hand was gentle on me.

"Peter told me that I would be very suitable. He said that I would be ideal. I want to....." Her hand was now pumping hard.

"You mean......"

She squeezed. "Yes. Peter told me that the company needs this contract and I should do all in my power to help achieve it." She paused. "It is difficult for me to explain... but I sort of feel that I owe it to that poor slave girl who suffered at the white Master's hand." Her own hand was more firm.

"But you would be putting yourself in the hands of the local Afro-Caribbean men... " She gripped my cock hard.

"Oh God." She held it tight. "I am scared out of my wits. But you must realise that we do owe them and we need to repay them in some way. That poor slave girl was only nineteen. I am a mature white English woman who could pay the price of reparation. Hopefully that will provide some compensation for the poor Island people." Penny leaned over and kissed me keeping hold of my penis.

I moved a hand to her breast and played gently with the nipple. "Darling, you need to be careful what you say. Peter has punished you with the cane twice now, so I agree that he more than anyone else knows your ability to take punishment, but we don't know what all this would involve. We could be putting you in danger."

"Darling." Her hand was now pumping me. "Don't you see. Not knowing what will happen is part of the mystique." She gave a shiver before continuing as her hand moved up and down in it's task. "The uncertainty is exciting. It so arousing knowing that you had plotted with Peter to dream up an excuse for him to punish me. Now my heart is thumping in my chest with exhilaration as I think about Peter and you arranging the reparation. My master and my husband are planning my fate. I am just a puppet in your hands, heading for a punishment like that poor slave girl had to. That slave girl had no control over her fate, nor do I. It arouses me so much to think about it." I gripped her breast as she gripped me. She turned and kissed me.

"And what about the possibility of you getting sexually abused? What about the possibility of you being raped?" I asked.

Penny's nipples were now so hard as I tweaked them with my fingers. "Well, you liked it when Peter fucked me." She stopped and took a deep breath. "I am sure that Peter will determine whether rape would be suitable retribution. The two of you will need to decide what will be appropriate."

"Yes, God, it was amazing seeing him take you." I leant over and kissed her. "But I am not sure about..... Oh God, I love you so much."

"Well at least we can see what Mr Obojo says. He may not want me involved. He may think that I am too old, too married, or perhaps otherwise unsuitable."

"No, Penny darling. You would be perfect."

She hesitated. "So you would like to see me being whipped?"

"By a big Afro-Caribbean man? God, yes, Penny it would be...." I left the sentence unfinished.

"God. Now make love to me again. I need it"

I leant over her, pulled her thighs apart and her knees up. My cock was already rigid as it slipped in deep into her saturated vagina for the second time that morning.

xxXxx

She looked lovely in her smart blue cocktail dress, blue stockings and black high heel shoes. I knew from watching her get dressed earlier in the evening that underneath she was wearing a matching Victoria Secret lace black bra, panties and suspender set.

The limousine had delivered us to the Dorchester Hotel where Mr Obojo had a suite. Peter met us in the concourse downstairs and together we took the lift to the top floor. While in the lift Peter reminded us how important this contract was. Mr Obojo was in the suite waiting for us. One of the minders was there acting as butler. Dinner was laid out in the suite. After a cocktail made of rum, which was delicious, the four of us sat and had a very enjoyable dinner served by hotel staff under the direction of the minder.

Nothing was said about the matter that was predominantly on all our minds. I thought that perhaps they were saving that conversation until later. After dinner we moved to the sitting out area where Penny and I sat next to each other on the sofa, as Mr Obojo and Peter took deep comfortable chairs. The minder served coffee and another rum concoction, this time a liquor. Mr Obojo told Peter that it would now be a good time to discuss the final part of the contract, particularly with regard to the reparations.

Penny shivered wondering what was now to follow. I took her hand.

Mr Obojo turned to Penny: "Mrs Taylor, Peter tells me that you may be willing to involve yourself in the reparations? I hope that will be the case as I am sure that you would be eminently suitable."

"Well," replied Penny nervously, "I am honoured that you think so, sir." That was the first 'sir' of the evening! "I am keen to help in any way that I can. But it must depend on what will be required of me and on the agreement of Peter and my husband."

Mr Obojo turned to me. "And how do you feel about your wife taking on this added responsibility?"

I gripped Penny's hand tightly. "Well, as Penny has said, we do not know what it involves."

Mr Obojo continued: "OK, well, let's put our cards on the table. To put it bluntly my people will need to see a white woman dealt with as my relative, Tulip, was dealt with by her English Master." Penny gulped. He continued looking me in the eye: "I understand from Peter that your wife is, er... how shall I put it... able to take pain."

Penny trembled. She spoke up for us in a shaky voice: "Mr Obojo, you have been honest with me, so I must be honest with you. I do.... er.... sort of. Er.... yes I am sort of....." she was hesitating.

Peter interjected. "Yes, my PA is willing to be subjected to humiliation and pain. Let me show you. Penny, show Mr Obojo the marks from your last caning."

"Well... er... what?... Here?.... Now?" Penny gulped her reply.

"Yes, it would please me if you would show me," said Mr Obojo.

I saw the minder across the room watching. I felt my cock harden. I didn't say anything but I pulled up on Penny's hand encouraging her to stand.

Penny, highly embarrassed, stood in front of them. I stood behind her. I slipped down the zip of the small cocktail dress, eased off the shoulder straps and assisted the dress slither to the floor. "Turn around." said Peter.

She turned, facing me, with her back to them. I held her shoulders. I looked across at the minder. He was smiling. Peter stood. "Move back so Mr Obojo can see you," he told her gently.

I assisted her back up until she was about two foot from Mr Obojo, giving him a better view of her backside. "Would you object if I was to ask for her pants to be lowered?" he asked.

My cock jumped but, without a word I knelt, slipped my thumbs into the elasticated waist and gently eased her small black knickers down. She lifted each leg in turn to discard them. I put them in my pocket.

"Very Good," said Mr Obojo. "Yes, these are clear traces of a good caning. How long ago was it?" He asked.

"When was it Penny?" Peter asked.

"It was nearly four weeks ago, sir." She replied, now automatically including 'sir' in the form of address.

Mr Obojo lent forward in his chair. "May I?" he asked as he ran his hand over the remaining distinct blue bruises. Penny flinched. She looked me in the eye while her bottom was being fondled. "How many strokes was it?"

"She took a good strapping first then it was twenty four with the cane," Peter replied.

"Very impressive," he said. "It must have been a good hard caning, Peter," he said. Mr Obojo looked at me. "And did you enjoy sexually satisfying your lovely wife afterwards?" He asked me with a smile.

I was about to reply but Penny looked me in the eye and interjected: "No. My husband was there at the time, but Mr Wellington decided that he would... er... take pleasure from me afterwards." She replied.

"And, Mr Taylor, you were content with that?" He asked me.

I cleared my throat. "Well, yes. It is what Penny wanted. So I felt it best not to interfere." I replied.

He sat back in his chair and had another sip of his drink. "Would you please turn her around?" He asked me.

Penny turned. She was now exposing the front of her body to the three men, including her breasts encased only in the skimpy black bra. But Mr Obojo seemed more interested in the area of her bare vulva, no more than two feet from his eyes. Penny had never shaved her pubic hair. Although she had had to trim loose hairs above her pubis and those between her legs to ensure that none escaped the top and sides of her bikini bottoms, she generally left the copious dark haired bush covering her pubis untrimmed. She knew that was how I liked it. A thick bush is lovely to play with, hiding secret parts. It appeared that this also suited Mr Obojo. He inspected it closely. Then with another: "May I?" and not waiting for a reply, he touched her. He moved his fingers through the hair then lower. She felt aroused. He felt her wetness. Penny sucked in a deep breath. I watched her buttocks clench.

"Wonderful," he eventually said. "You keep your bush wild like our girls back home. Penny, you will be ideal to take on the task of reparation for the actions of the nineteenth century landowners on my Island. Would you be willing to do that?" He gave Penny a gentle slap on her vagina.

Penny looked at both the men in turn, then at the minder who was taking a close interest in the proceedings. She was somewhat agitated and didn't know what she should say. She had been highly aroused by the way the two men had discussed her and touched her. She was frightened of what could lay ahead but she had a strong desire to go through with whatever they planned for her. The unknown was exciting. She somehow felt elated and honoured to be picked out for this, whatever it was to entail. "I would be honoured to put matters right after all these years," she boldly replied.

"And you Mr Taylor. Are you content with surrendering your wife to recompense my fellow islanders?"

I stood up behind Penny and held her by the shoulders. "Yes, I know that she will undertake the obligation well."

"Good. That seems settled then. It will take about a month to organise and that will allow the marks of the caning to disappear. She should not be marked again during this time. I want her skin totally free of blemishes before we start. I will be in touch with Peter once arrangements are made."

xxXxx

My God. What were we getting ourselves into. For the next few weeks there was a lot of tension between us, and Penny was occasionally short tempered with me. Realising that this was because she was full of nervous anticipation, I avoided upsetting her in any way. I was also excited about what was to come, becoming hard when my imagination impinged on my thoughts. We made love a couple of times but did not mention the activities which we anticipated to come.

Three weeks after our dinner with Mr Obojo Peter visited us at home. Penny and I were both tense. I opened a bottle of wine and we took seats in the sitting room. Once we were comfortable he took a drink of his wine, put his glass on the table and then started to explain:

"The arrangements have been discussed with Mr Obojo. The three of us will go by commercial aircraft from London to one of the larger islands of the BVI on Thursday next week." Penny took in a deep breath. We realised that we were on our way. At last!

Peter continued: "We will spend the night in an hotel in the capital. On the following late afternoon we will go by private aircraft to the small landing strip on Anenagansty where we will be met by the chief of police who will take Penny into custody." Penny shivered. "We will then be escorted to their village." He looked at Penny. "They intend to deal with the matter that evening." Penny gasped as I took her hand. "The three of us will spend the night on the Island, returning to the capital the following morning, spend another night at the hotel there, before returning to London the following day."

Penny was ashen. Her hand, gripping mine, was shaking. My cock had been hardening as Peter spoke. Was this really going to happen? "But we need more detail. What are they intending to do?" I asked.

Peter looked me in the eye. "John, it is best not to ask too many questions. This is a very delicate contract worth a lot of money and prestige to us and to the UK. Any embarrassing questions at this stage could upset the negotiations and could lead to a cancellation with the contract almost certainly going to a German engineering company in Hamburg."

Penny cleared her throat. "Yes, I understand, Peter," she said.

As he was leaving he turned to us. "Oh, and one other thing. Mr Obojo is insistent that you abstain from any sex until after the event. You will remember that Tulip was a virgin when she was abused. Although we can not emulate virginity, he wants Penny free of sexual contact for the week before so that she is in the right frame of body and mind for what he described as 'the Island's Slavery Ceremony of Reparation'."

xxXxx

We arrived on the flight form Heathrow in the early afternoon. The weather on the big Island was hot and sultry, however it was a relief to be out of the UK and now in a warm climate.

We were met by a limousine and taken to the five star hotel booked on our behalf. We were shown up to a suite consisting two double bed rooms, each with an enormous king size plus bed and an en-suite bathroom, and a sitting room with a sofa and three large comfortable leather chairs. There were stunning views of the sea from both bedrooms and a view of lush green hills from the sitting room. It was fabulous luxury.

Penny and I unpacked our bags in one of the bedrooms, hanging up our clothes and putting accessaries away. Peter took the other bedroom. The three of us decided on a swim which would be just the remedy after a laborious flight. We had all afternoon and evening to take advantage of the facilities and it seemed mad not to enjoy ourselves. Penny looked gorgeous in her bikini. Her 36 C, bordering on D, cup breasts bounced gently in the bikini bra. Neither Peter nor I could take our eyes off my lovely wife. The bikini was white and her mound was quite prominent in her bikini bottoms. Peter and I enjoyed a drink by the pool while we watched Penny swimming nonchalantly up and down in the warm water.

"You know that your wife really gets off on this stuff?" Peter said.

"This stuff?"

"You know. The sadomasochistic life style."

"Well, if she does it was you who encouraged her." I told him.

We returned to the suite where we changed for dinner. Penny was dressed in a simple white summer dress which showed a pleasant amount of cleavage and ended at mid thigh. We had an enjoyable meal, none of us mentioning the events which were to take place the next day.

It was immensely frustrating not being able to make love to my wife that night in such a sultry and romantic setting. The climate and the atmosphere of the resort, helped by seeing Penny's body displayed in her bikini earlier, was somewhat conducive to my sexual arousal. But we had agreed to Mr Obojo's terms and stuck to them.

The next morning we had breakfast together. Penny and I took a long walk on the beach. I took Penny's hand was we walked. It was so romantic casually passing away the time with no cares in the world other than that which dominated our thoughts. Penny was getting quieter as the day progressed and I left her to her thoughts. But I knew that she was in turmoil. She was contemplating the unknown.

We sat outside at the bar by the pool for lunch. Peter had received a text and told us that the car would be at the hotel to take us to the airport at 6.00pm. Penny did not want any lunch. The day was becoming somewhat tense. We were all on edge. Both Peter and I were sexually frustrated, and Penny was in a sort of weird dream world as she moved silently around the poolside. Peter and I finished a light lunch and a shared bottle of wine before the three of us went up to the suite.

Anticipated a night of heavy activity we decided to put our heads down until 5.00 pm. Penny was worried about what she was going to wear to the Island. She told me that she wanted to look respectable, even though she knew that she was heading for an unprecedented and somewhat unusual ordeal. She wanted to look smart but felt that it would be inappropriate to look too overdressed, or for that matter too underdressed, on the tropical island. I told her that I thought something simple would be a good idea. I did not like to mention that if she was to be beaten on her back and backside it would by a good idea not to wear constrictive clothing. She selected a lovely kaftan which was completely loose on her and pleasantly cool for a hot climate. She retrieved a white bra and knickers from the drawer and placed these ready on the chair.

She stripped naked and laid on the bed. I laid beside her taking her in my arms, but taking care not to touch her inappropriately, although that was what I and my erect cock desperately wanted. Neither of us slept; we just held each other, occasionally kissing. At 5.00pm Peter came into the room. Penny stretched. Peter told her that it was time. She looked at me and shivered, kissing me deeply on the lips. I held her tightly in my arms. We kissed again. Peter watched. I touched her breast. My cock was hard pushing into her stomach. I noticed that Peter was also hard. He took one of her hands and placed it on his cock. "No, we mustn't," she told us. She pushed back, gave us a nervous smile, then rose from the bed. She went to the bathroom and then we heard the shower.

Peter and I were dressed in long light flannel trousers and shirts with sleeves down. To wear ties would make us look too formal; to wear jackets would be completely out of place. We looked like business men in the tropics, which to a certain extent we were. We definitely would not be confused with tourists, who were mostly in shorts and short sleeve tops. Penny looked tremendous in the kaftan, which seemed to emphasise her upright breasts under the light materiel. We took no luggage, although Penny had a small bucket bag.

There were seven of us in the small aircraft. Other than Peter, Penny, me and the pilot there was a large black man, obviously an Islander returning to the island, and a German couple who appeared to be tourists. The latter engaged us in light conversation explaining that they were intending to go diving on the island which was renowned for its wrecks and coral reefs. They asked us what we were planning to do. Peter interjected that we were undertaking an analysis of the habits of the indigenous population.

"How fascinating," the girl said, not seeming to be particularly interested.

"What habits?" Asked the man.

"Well habits resulting from the time of slavery." Peter told him.