Penny's Correction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God! She has come on the whip," Peter said. I didn't reply. "How amazingly erotic," he exclaimed. As he said it my cock ejaculated into my boxers. In the dim light I hoped that no one would notice.

There was no pause with the whipping until the twentieth stroke when the policeman stopped. But there was no pause in the activities as already there were three men lined up, standing behind my wife's bottom. The first of them, with his hard prick pointing out, advanced as soon as he was allowed.

Mr Obojo stood beside me as we watched the man servicing my wife. "I have to thank you for allowing your wife to pay retribution. She is a great credit to you and is performing her task perfectly." He told me. "If she lasts out until midnight I will be pleased to give Peter the contract."

"She won't let you down. I can understand now how terrible it was for your great great grandmother." I told him.

"You need not worry, no lasting harm will come to your wife."

"Thank you. I must say that your countrymen are all very polite and orderly in their dealings with my wife. There has been no foul language and no force used, other than the whipping. Given the circumstances they have all been restrained."

"Well, that is what comes from being the ancestors of slaves. We know our place; how to be patient; to show respect, and how to quietly await one's turn. Although in this case it has been a long wait."

"Yes, I appreciate that."

"Mr Taylor, we are not savages. In fact you will find that the Islanders are extremely respectful to their of women. American and European men have over time demeaned their women, demanding anal sex and other activities. Very few of our Islanders would dream of using their wife's mouth for their own sexual gratification. Nor would we penetrate her anus. Most of our race are too big for that anyway!" We both laughed. "These are considered ungodly acts and are not for us. They are best left to the Western, and so called 'civilised', world. Most of us will only take our pleasure from the vagina, which God made for this purpose. Why would anyone need any other orifice?"

By now a fifth man was using my wife with enthusiasm. I point to him. "You take the moral high ground, but at the same time abuse my wife."

"Mr Taylor, your wife is willingly paying reparation. Who could ever turn down an offer of compensation."

The fifth man finally injecting his seed into Penny. Contrary to Mr Obojo's assurances the next man did make a half hearted effort to penetrate Penny's anus after liberally smearing it with more oil. But he couldn't succeed because of the size of his hard cock. Realising that it would be impossible, he quickly, and sensibly, switched targets.

After the sixth man had completed his penetration of Penny's vagina, Mr Obojo explained that we would take a break. It was now 9.30 pm and Mr Obojo told me that Penny would be released, taken to have her wounds looked at, and given some refreshment. There was a shack in the square available for us. Proceedings would be continued, he told me,at 10.15 pm leaving plenty of time to complete the remainder of the task.

Peter, Penny and I were in the small hut with a large lady who, we were informed, was a nurse. She inspected Penny's wounds before declaring that there was no cause for concern. She left the hut leaving the three of us alone. Penny was sitting carefully on a makeshift bed. Her body glistened with sweat, with her hind quarters covered in oil. She had told us that although she was sore, particularly with her labia, she otherwise felt fine. I took a handful of tissues from a box and gently wiped mucus from her vulva. As I dabbed gently Penny put a hand on my head and asked me how many had men fucked her.

"Six, darling, " I told her. Peter sat on the bed beside her as I knelt in front of her and cleaned her as best as I could Surprisingly, he put a hand out and touched her naked breast. He was gently caressing it as he lent forward and kissed her on the lips. I felt a pang of jealousy but I knew that he was the Master. Although I was the husband, I recognised that the situation was similar to that of the coach of a tennis pro. When playing the game the coach was in charge. In fact I was spellbound by his hand gently fondling the lovely proud breast. Although she was my wife, I came to realise that Peter was contributing so much to Penny's pleasure that the time had come for me to understand the need to share her.

Mr Obojo came into the hut. He asked Penny if she was able to fulfil the prescribed punishment of forty more strokes of the cane. He explained that there were also four more men for her. He seemed to take pleasure in informing her that they were the Island's biggest men, all well known by the ladies for their ability to please.

Penny told him that she had no intention of pulling out and that she wanted to honour the agreement.

He looked her in the eye: "It has been most fitting that we have been able to use the same pillory that was used for Tulip's punishment those many years ago. But we thought that we would use a more modern piece of apparatus for your convenience for this next session. It will be safer for the caning as it will keep you still. You will also be in a better position as our bigger men take you." Penny gulped.

"It is time," he told us.

I was close to Penny as we exited the hut and went up to the stage. Replacing the pillory on the stage was a proper whipping bench covered in black leather. The central horizontal column, on which the victim would lie, was only about three inches wide and was convex in shape. It sloped down at a thirty degree angle leaving the head support down and the back about three feet above the stage. There was a leg support on either side positioned a foot away from the main column all adorned with various straps.

Mt Obojo saw us studying the contraption. "Peter sent it out from UK," he told us. Peter looked thoroughly embarrassed.

But Mr Obojo was proud to show us his new acquisition: "As you saw with the old pillory the slave's legs were free allowing them to move around as the whip landed. This is OK for the whip which will find the target and curl around to hit any part of the body regardless. But it is better to have the body held still for the cane. Also, with the legs restrained in supports away from the main bar the pussy is kept open wide at the correct height. With her head down and her legs held apart it will help her to accommodate the larger men. The main bar on which she lies is convex, allowing her to bring herself to climax by moving her pelvis back and forward to stimulate her clitoris. So there are several advantages of this bench.

There had been a buzz of conversation from the onlookers who now fell quiet.

One of the policeman helped Penny up onto the whipping bench. She was told to lie horizontally on the main beam with caused each breast to overflow down either side. The policeman moved her down the bench so that her pussy was just protruding the end of the beam. Each of her legs was placed so that she was kneeling on the leg supports pulling her thighs apart as Mr Obojo had pointed out.

She was bound with the straps. One for each ankle, one over each thigh, one over the middle of her back and one around each wrist holding it to the leg of the bench. She was now completely secure.

Having her upper torso bound with the head down and buttocks high her full fleshy bottom was raised like a cushion. And ready for the cane.

The policeman picked up the cane. It was a straight bamboo about three feet in length; not as intimidating as the Delrin Cane used by Peter. The noise of the crowd subsided. "First Twenty strokes," announce Chief Orriba. Penny winced. But after the experience in Peter's office this was nothing new, she thought.

The policemen struck Penny on the buttocks. Penny cried out as she discovered that this was a significantly more harsh cut into her flesh than the whip. A prominent line started to appear over her already blotched red skin. It was fortuitous that her bottom was well warmed by the previous whipping. The policeman hit her again. She had limited manoeuvrability but her buttocks were moving up and down the beam. Swish, another stroke. Then another. Penny shrieked with each strike. As before she started to get into the swing of it. Her buttocks were now rising up in time for the stroke. She needed this. The policeman was good; each strike avoiding the previous one. He took his timing from Penny so that as she rose her bum he struck. She found that could rub her clitoris on the leather beam. Swish. God, that felt good. It was a repetitive sequence. Eventually her whole bottom was covered in the vivid marks left by the cane. It was now impossible to avoid hitting a place where she had not previously been hit. Penny was writhing and crying. But she wanted this. Her bottom was warm and tingling. Her cunt was moist. She let out a low moan. Watching her I was sure that she was about to have another orgasm. But before this happened the twentieth stroke was completed.

Three men were lined up, each ready to perform his task. All were large, muscular and fit. All three were naked, displaying impressive sizeable members. Not one was under eight inches inches. These men had been specially chosen. They were prime studs of the village. My heart jumped in my throat. Penny who had not seen them was in for a pleasant surprise!

Each man in his turn advanced towards Penny, took some oil from a waiting orderly, smeared it liberally on their tool, then slowly and methodically fucked Penny skilfully with vigour. They were each given twenty minutes so were working against the clock to satisfy their wants. Two of them came with great force inside her, and the third, after twenty five minutes of energetic enthusiasm, released a copious amount of semen on to her backside and back. It was an impressive sight. Penny cried out, groaning in ecstasy. I saw her grip the support of the bench with her hands until her knuckles were white as each man penetrated her then carried on humping her. She had at least two orgasms and was left gently whimpering and moaning on the bench.

But this last episode had meant that timings had overrun. It was now 11.15 pm. There was another caning of 20 strokes still due and the tenth stud to find comfort and consolation in her vagina before midnight. Chief Oribba tasked the final caning to a big policeman. He stepped up to the stage and without any pause he started to beat Penny on her thighs and bottom. He beat Penny hard. Penny was surely feeling it. However, amazingly on the fifteenth stroke she came again. Not just a simple judder and shout. It was a full blown orgasm with an amazing squirt of her juices amid loud exclamations from the onlookers.

He had completed the beating in five minutes. The last man to service her was already on the stage. They had saved the best 'till last. Once again the largely built Afro-Caribbean was athletic in appearance with hard muscles glistening all over his body with sweat. He was naked and his imposing tool was not yet hard. He was literally hung like a donkey, with his penis hanging down close to half way down his thighs. He squirted oil from the bottle to cover the phallus as it dangled comfortably before him. The man knew that he had half an hour before midnight. He approached the wide open lips of my wife's vulva. Penny managed to turn her head and looked in amazement. She moaned noisily. He gently, at first, used the tool to rub up and down her crack. Penny moaned again and again getting louder each time. Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked directly at me. I was no more than ten feet away as she called out: "Fuck me, please."

Gradually he introduced his cock into her. He pushed then waited, pushed then waited until eventually all twelve inches was home. Penny repeated herself: "Please fuck me." And of course that is precisely what he did for the next twenty five minutes.

Peter sighed as he touched his cock. I just stood with my mouth open in amazement watching, as my own cock ached in its now solid state in my trousers.

Penny loved it with all sorts of profanities emanating from her. At two minutes to midnight he orgasmed into her cunt. He was euphoric; and so was my Penny. It was the best of all fucks. What a man.

As he withdrew a policeman was quick to release Penny. She was escorted to the little hut and I returned her bag of clothes to her. The kaftan, with no underwear, turned out to be the ideal dress for someone who had been beaten and so sexually pursued. It was loose and cool and barely touched the skin.

The onlookers in the square had all gone home leaving just two men at the bar finishing their beers. Mr Obojo, the President of the Island, came across to us. He explained that the flight back to the big Island would be at ten o'clock the next morning. In the meantime the Islands Government Villa was available for us and we would now be escorted there. He then spoke to Penny: "Mrs Taylor my Islanders owe you a tremendous amount of respect. In view of your willingness to take on the reparation we would very much like to honour you with Honorary Citizenship of the Island. This means that you may visit us at any time in the future that you wish. On your visits you and your party will be accommodated and fed at the Villa free of charge for as long as you like. We hope that you will take up this offer before long."

Penny replied: "Thank you." She giggled. "Wow, Honorary Citizenship of the Island, thank you. But I am in too much pain for now, so I do not think that I will be taking up your offer to visit again for some time. But I will have many significant memories of my short rime on the Island. Perhaps when I do visit again I will be able to see more of the Island and be able to be re-acquainted with some of the magical and fulfilling people I have met here."

After that short dissertation Peter, Penny and I were escorted by the President himself to the Government Villa. With its eight bedrooms and five reception rooms, all overlooking a swimming pool and an enormous sandy beach and the sea, it was luxurious. Although it was late there was a sumptuous buffet supper laid out for us. Suddenly we all realised that we were hungry. After a long shower Penny joined us in her kaftan. We had many a drink as we recanted the events of the day and we eventually retired thoroughly tired at about three in the morning. This time, the three of us used only one bed, with Penny between Peter and me. Penny used her hands on both of us as her vulva was far too sore to be used.

The next day we enjoyed another day on the main island before getting our plane to London.

On the plane I held her hand. I thought that Penny would probably take up the President's offer sooner than she had thought.