Penny's Halloween Party

Story Info
Penny throws a Halloween party.
5.7k words
4.32
30.2k
29
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,184 Followers

Raj, Howard, Leonard, Stuart, and Sheldon were all on the landing outside of Leonard and Sheldon's apartment commiserating about how badly their paintball game had just gone when Penny appeared from the steps.

"Oh, hey guys," Penny said upon seeing them.

Leonard nodded. "Hello Penny."

Raj, with the inability to speak to women, simply nodded and waved.

Howard tipped his hat. "Morning ma'am."

Penny gave Howard a sideways glance and chose to ignore him. "Hey guys, I'm having a party on Saturday so if you guys are around you should come by."

Everyone except for Leonard perked up.

"A party?" Leonard asked hesitantly.

Penny nodded. "Yeah."

"A boy-girl party?" Howard asked with excitement.

Penny thought about her response. "Well, there will be boys, and there will be girls, and it is a party. So, it'll just be a bunch of my friends, we'll have some beer, do a little dancing..."

Leonard shook his head and wrung his hands. "Yeah, I don't know, Penny..."

Penny could tell he was unsure. "Come on, it's Halloween."

Now Sheldon's interest was piqued. "A Halloween party?"

"As in, costumes?" Howard asked.

Penny looked at him like he was crazy. "Well, yeah."

Leonard was enthusiastic now. "Is there a theme? Are the costumes random, or genre specific? Science-fiction...fantasy...What about comic-books? Anime?"

Penny was a little uncomfortable now. "Of course."

Sheldon pressed for more information. "TV , film, D&D, Manga, Greek Gods, Roman Gods, Norse Gods..."

Penny was a little sorry she'd asked now. "Anything you want, okay? Any costume you want. Bye."

Howard looked at the other three men. "Gentlemen, to the sewing machines!"

*****

A few hours later, the party was in full swing while the five guys sat around the coffee table.

Raj looked around. "Penny is wearing the hottest damn witch costume I have ever seen."

Howard nodded his head. "Hell, yeah! I'd like to tap her with my wand!" Then Howard spied his next prey. "Hey guys, check out the sexy nurse. I believe it's time for me to turn my head and cough."

Howard approached the hot nurse. She was a tall brunette with an athletic build. Her uniform top was buttoned well below her bustline and her hem was barely long enough to cover her goods. She was holding a nearly empty red solo cup in her hand.

Howard looked up at her. "If that's a working stethoscope, maybe you'd like to hear my heart skip a beat?"

The nurse looked down at him with annoyance. "No thanks," she slurred. She was hammered.

"Okay. How about I check your heartbeat?"

She shook her head. "Mmmmm, no, I don't think so."

He paused, then grinned. "You know, I'm a real doctor. Checking your heartbeat can tell me a lot about your well-being."

Thinking that he was a real doctor, her attitude did a 180. "Really?" He nodded. "You're cute," she slurred and moved in closer.

The guys couldn't believe the nurse was actually giving Howard the time of day. They thought for sure she'd ignore him at best and kick his ass into next week at worst. Seeing Howard's success emboldened Leonard.

Leonard stood up from the couch. "This is ridiculous, I'm jumping in. Sheldon, you're coming with me," Leonard told him.

Sheldon shook his head. "Oh, I hardly think so."

"Come on."

"Aren't you afraid I'll embarrass you?"

Leonard thought about it for a second. "Yes. But I need a wing-man."

*****

Soon a beautiful blonde in a very revealing hippie costume stumbled towards Leonard and Sheldon.

"Oh, hi!" she said. She had obviously had too much to drink. "So, what are you supposed to be? A zebra?" she asked, pointing at Sheldon.

Sheldon looked at Leonard and shook his head. "No. I'll give you a hint. Neeeeooooowwwww!"

"Uh, a choo-choo train?"

"Close! Neeeeeoooooowwwww!"

"A brain damaged choo-choo train?" Sheldon looked at Leonard and shook his head. But the hippie continued. She looked Sheldon up and down. "You're really tall. I'll bet you've got a big dick. Can I see it?" Both men's jaws fell to the ground.

"I...I...I believe my penis is average size. There seems to be a mistaken belief that a man's penis size is relative to how tall he is. But, in general, that's not the case. Of course, there are instances..."

She cut him off. "Can I see it?"

Leonard couldn't believe it. "Go ahead, show her."

Sheldon looked at his friend in stunned horror. "Show her?! My penis?! Right here?! Now?! But...but..."

"No, not right here. Go over to our apartment and show her if that will make you feel more comfortable."

"I am not showing her my penis!"

Leonard paused. "Look at it as an educational opportunity. You can show her that despite your above average size your penis is the same size as any other man's. At least, I assume it is."

Sheldon thought about it. "An educational opportunity? Oh, I do love to educate people and show them how smart I am." He looked at the hippie. "Yes, I will show you my penis. My apartment is across the hall. Come with me."

The hippie clapped her hands. "Yay!"

Leonard shook his head in disbelief as he watched the two walk out the door.

A lovely little blonde girl in a sexy butterfly costume plopped herself on the couch, forcing her way between Stuart and Raj. "How wasted am I?!" She was totally wasted. Raj could only smile and shrug. Stuart nodded. She looked Raj up and down. "That's a great costume! Thor, right?" Raj nodded and smiled. "He's the God of Love or something, right?" First Raj furrowed his eyebrows. Then he decided to go with it. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head. She smiled back at him with a twinkle in her eyes. "That's a really big hammer," she cooed. "Do you know how to use it?" Raj was blushing under his caramel skin. "I'll bet you could peel the wings off this little butterfly and really make her scream with a hammer like that," she said as she snuggled up to Raj. Then she turned to Stuart. "And, let's see, you're, uh, Captain Hook?" Stuart nodded. "Is anything else on you that's big and bent like that hook?" she purred.

Stuart wasn't sure if she wasn't yanking his chain or not. "Well, actually..."

*****

Leonard spotted Penny's ex-boyfriend Kurt across the room. Kurt was a mountain of a man. Why is he here? Maybe he crashed the party. He is Penny's ex-boyfriend after all he thought to himself. Penny ran to Kurt and gave him a big hug. So much for that theory. He decided to make his presence - and interest in Penny - known.

Leonard walked up to the two. "Hello Penny. Hello Kurt."

Penny turned to him. She was three sheets to the wind. "Oh, hey Leonard. You having a good time?"

Kurt looked down at Leonard and sneered. "What are you supposed to be, an Elf?"

Leonard puffed out his chest. "No, I'm a Hobbit."

"What's the difference?" Kurt asked.

"Uh, a Hobbit is a mortal Halfling inhabitant of Middle Earth, whereas an Elf is an immortal tall warrior."

"Well, whatever, why don't you go hop off on a quest, I'm talking to Penny here."

"I think we're both talking to Penny here."

Kurt leaned down into Leonard's face. "Okay, maybe you didn't hear me, go away."

Penny stared at Kurt, knowing he could squish Leonard like a bug if he chose to. "Alright Kurt, be nice."

Kurt patted Leonard on the head. "Aw, I am being nice. Right little buddy?"

Leonard swiped his hand away. "Okay, I understand your impulse to try to physically intimidate me. I mean, you can't compete with me on an intellectual level and so you're driven to animalistic puffery."

The veins on Kurt's forehead began to pulse. "Are you calling me a puffy animal?"

Penny was in a panic. "Of course not, no, he's not, you're not, right Leonard?"

"No, I said animalistic. Of course we're all animals, but some of us have climbed a little higher on the evolutionary tree."

Kurt lifted Leonard two feet off the ground. "Okay, now you're starting to make me mad."

Penny stomped her foot. "Kurt, put him down this instant!"

Kurt looked down at her, still holding Leonard in the air. "He started it."

"I don't care, I'm finishing it. Put him down!"

Kurt put Leonard back on the ground. "Fine. You're one lucky little leprechaun."

Penny glared at Kurt. "Now you've pissed me off. Just for that, you get to watch me suck Leonard's dick." She turned to Leonard. "Leonard, pull out your dick. C'mon, chop chop!"

Leonard was stunned. "Uh...uh...sure!" He started to fumble with the zipper of his costume.

Penny dropped to her knees in front of Leonard as he continued to struggle with the zipper in a panic. "Oh, balls. Here, let me do that! Let's see what you've got in here," she said as she attacked his zipper.

"Right here?! I-i-in front of everybody?!" a shocked Leonard asked.

"Yup, right here," Penny replied, licking her lips.

"Awwwwww, c'mon," Kurt moaned as he watched Penny reach inside Leonard's pants. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry little buddy. Seriously, I was just playin'."

"Fuck off, Kurt," Penny growled from her knees.

"Yeah, fuck off, Kurt," Leonard chuckled.

Kurt pointed at him. "You'll pay for this." He stomped out the door and left.

Penny looked up at Leonard and grinned. "Now, let's see what you've got in here." Out flopped a full 8 inches of hard, thick man meat. Penny jumped back in shock. "Holy crap on a cracker, Leonard! If I'd known you were packin' this kind of heat, we'd have been doin' this a long time ago!"

"R-r-really? So it's okay? You-you-you like it?" he stammered.

"Like it?! I...I..." Penny licked her lips and before she finished her sentence gobbled up Leonard's meat like a homeless person at Thanksgiving.

Leonard's head flew back. "Ohhhhh shit!" he cried out, forgetting he was in a crowded room. Every head snapped around to see what the commotion was all about.

"Oh, yay!" the butterfly between Raj and Stuart shouted with glee. "It's that kind of party!" The air left Raj and Stuart's bodies when she grabbed their crotches. "C'mon, guys! It's time to rip these wings off!"

The nurse smiled down at Howard, who had his head turned to see what Leonard was shouting about. "Let's get this party started," she slurred as she unzipped her uniform down to her stomach and opened it, revealing a pair of tan, perky tits. Howard turned his head to find them staring him in the face.

"What's that? Oh!" He looked up at her drunken, smiling face. "Yay!" In a flash, his face was buried in her cleavage with her fingers running through his hair and pulling him tight.

The butterfly had Stuart and Raj's thick rods in her hands, jerking each one off with gusto and a huge smile. Their heads were leaned back onto the couch with eyes closed, enjoying each stroke. However, it wasn't long before their throbbing poles were no longer being gripped. Their eyes flew open hoping it hadn't been a dream. The butterfly had stood up from the couch and was peeling her uniform off.

She looked at the men with a wicked grin. "It's time to rip these wings off and make me scream!"

In no time flat, her flimsy costume was on the floor and she was on the couch straddling a very surprised Raj. Her puffy pink pussy hovered over Raj's upright mast. He held it steady as she lowered herself down. He felt the moist heat when she touched the tip of his tool.

She paused. She looked at him with a twinkle in her eye. "Do you think you can make me scream with your big hammer?" Raj nodded his head fast and hard.

Stuart stroked himself while he watched the butterfly and Raj intently. She pressed her body town and felt Raj's stiffness push against her. She bit her lip and lowered herself more. Suddenly, his bulbous slipped through her velvety gates.

"Oh gaaawwwwwwdddd!" she moaned as she slid down his pole into his lap. She paused and let her body comply to the large mass that was now inside her. She opened her eyes and turned her smiling face to Stuart. "I didn't forget about you. I've got another hole that needs to be filled."

Stuart's eyebrows nearly flew off his head. "S-s-seriously?"

She nodded her head. "Mmmmm hmmmm, seriously." She leaned into Raj, stuck her tight little ass out, and pulled on her ass cheeks. "C'mon, Captain, stick your big, sharp hook in me."

"A-a-alrighty," Stuart said as he jumped off the couch. He slid behind the butterfly and touched her quivering rosebud. A chill ran up both their spines. He leaned into her. She stuck her ass in the high a little higher. She took a deep breath. Stuart pressed a little harder. Then, suddenly, her gate swung open and he fell into her balls deep.

"Oh crap!" Stuart exclaimed.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck!" the butterfly moaned.

Penny pushed herself off of Leonard's pole and looked around. Her apartment had turned into a sex-filled orgy. Her friend Jena - the butterfly - was screaming while she was getting fucked good and hard by Raj and Stuart. Howard had her friend Jesse bent over a coffee table and was plowing her like a mule through a field. A catholic school girl was lying across her dining room table while an officer of the law slapped his cuffs on her cunt and a baseball player had her head bent back, shoving his bat down her throat. An oversized Easter bunny was stuffing a cheerleader with his creamy chocolate center on her bed. Wonder Woman was on her knees in the kitchen with an empty wine bottle shoved up her snatch and a fireman's pole stuffed in her mouth. She could see multiple bodies thrashing around on her bed as well as bodies writhing on her floors. The whole apartment smelled like sex and sweat.

"Hey, goddammit! Everybody else is getting fucked but me! Leonard, why aren't we fucking?" she slurred.

Leonard shrugged while he stroked his meat. "Uh-uh-uh, well, because, ummm, you were, you know, sucking my..."

"Oh yeah! Your cock was in my mouth! Well, I want it in my pussy now, okay? I want that fat cock of yours fuckin' my cunt like a jackhammer! Got it, buster?!"

"Oh-oh-okay, sure, yeah, okay!" Leonard couldn't believe this was happening! He didn't care if she was blind drunk or not, he was having his way with Penny!

Penny pulled her black g-string down her wobbly legs and tossed it to the side. It landed on one of the humping bodies on the floor, not that they cared. She balanced herself by leaning on the back of the couch, bent over, and lifted the hem of her black witch costume over her waist. Leonard stared at the tan, heart shaped ass staring him in the face as if it was a Picasso painting.

Penny looked back at Leonard, wondering what was taking so long. "Well, what are you waiting for, mister?! Fuck me with that big, fat cock already, dammit!"

"Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, right."

Leonard stepped between Penny's long luscious legs and held his hard Hobbit weapon steady. He touched its tip to her puffy, twitching lips. She was completely soaked! The insides of her thighs glistened with her own juices. Without any resistance at all, Leonard sliced through her slit like a hot knife through butter.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah!" Penny cried out.

"Ohmagawd!" Leonard shrieked, not believing his cock was inside Penny's gash.

It didn't take long for both of them to realize the full extent of Leonard being inside of Penny. Soon he was doing exactly as she had asked, jackhammering her cunt like a construction worker. Without even thinking about it, a few seconds later Penny and Jena the butterfly were in a lip lock enjoying the fucking they were both getting.

*****

Across the hall, the beautiful hippy was on her knees in front of Sheldon unzipping the front of his striped onsie costume.

"My my, you're in a big hurry to get back to the party, aren't you?" Sheldon observed.

"I wanna see! I wanna see!" the hippy said while she reached into his costume.

She finally pulled out Sheldon's limp noodle of a penis.

"There. You see? Perfectly average."

The hippy's mouth was agape. Yes, it might have been an average 6 inches, but...

She looked up at him. "But it's not even hard yet!" she said in amazement.

He was confused. "Hard? Why would it be...oh my! What are you doing?!" he shrieked in horror. Before he knew it, the hippy had him in her mouth. "Do you have any idea how unsanitary that is?! Stop it! Stop that right now I say!"

But the hippy ignored his command. She felt him grow in her mouth. With each bob of her head it grew longer and longer. Soon she could no longer swallow all of him. She continued to suck until he finally stopped swelling. She released him with a pop.

Her eyes were wide. There in front of her was a long, quivering 10 inches of hard man meat in front of her face.

"Honey, you don't have no average dick!"

Sheldon was horrified. "What...what...what have you done?! You've broken my...my...boy part!"

"Broken it?" Then it hit her. "Oh my gawd! You're a virgin!"

"A virgin? If you mean someone who has chosen not to participate in the disgusting and quite unsanitary practice of intercourse, then yes, I'm a virgin."

The hippy was even more excited. "Cool! I've never done a virgin before!" She stood up. "It's your lucky night! You're not gonna be a virgin much longer!"

"But...but...I like being a virgin!" Sheldon said in protest.

"That's all about to change, sweety," the hippy said as she peeled off her clothing.

Soon a beautiful, buxom blonde was standing naked in front of Sheldon. "What...what...why are you naked?!" She looked around the apartment, then grabbed his hand and pulled him to the right. "Where are we going?!"

She stopped in front of the large window and swung both panes open. She turned to Sheldon and said with a twinkle in her eye, "I want the whole city to watch me take your virginity!"

"Do...do you know how wasteful and dangerous that is to have the windows open like that? Why, you could fall out of it. You're letting all kinds of germs in! And the electric bill! What's your address? I'm going to send you a bill for the difference in my electric bill," he said sternly.

She smiled a wicked smile. "Honey, you'll forget all about that electric bill by the time I'm through with you."

"Oh, I doubt that. I have an eidetic memory. I don't forget anything."

"Good. Then you won't forget tonight," she giggled.

"Unlike you," Sheldon said under his breath.

She leaned her upper torso out the window, fully exposing herself to anyone who might be lucky enough to see.

"Hey Pasadena!" she shouted at the top of her ample lungs. "Watch me take..." She paused and turned back to Sheldon. "Hey, what's your name?"

"Sheldon. Dr. Sheldon Cooper."

She turned back to the outside. "Hey Pasadena! Watch me take Dr. Sheldon Pooper's virginity!"

"Cooper! It's Cooper!"

"Oh, sorry," she said. "Cooper! Dr. Sheldon Cooper's virginity!" She stuck her incredible toned ass out at him and spread her legs. "Okay, Dr. Sheldon Cooper, come fuck me with that big cock of yours," she purred.

"Fuck you? With my big cock?"

"Oh my gawd! You really are a virgin, aren't you? C'mere!" she said. He stepped towards her. "C'mere, closer. I won't bite. Now, get between my legs. There, that's it. Now, just hold still for a sec."

"Alright. If I must," he said with a tone of disgust. She reached between her legs and grabbed his long pole. He jumped at the touch. "Oooo! Your hand is cold!"

"Yeah, sorry. Now, just hold still."

She held him steady and backed into him. Her puffy pussy lips touched the tip of his throbbing pole. They both gasped for entirely different reasons. She with excited anticipation, he with nervous anticipation. She pushed back. He felt the moist warmth start to wrap around him. He grimaced. She pushed again. He slid through her slit like a sword until she had taken his entire length.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah!" she moaned loudly.

"Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhhh!" Sheldon moaned in terror at first, then in pleased surprise. It felt like warm velvet wrapped around his boy part. "Oh, that's not bad. Quite comforting actually."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,184 Followers
12