Penny's Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,184 Followers

She giggled. "Honey, you ain't seen nothin' yet. You might want to hang on. I'm about to rock your world!"

"Oh dear! Rock my world?! What...what...what does that mean?!" The comforting feeling had turned into terror. He looked around for something to hold on to. He finally grabbed her sexy hips and held on as if his life depended on it.

Soon she was rocking to and fro on his pole. He stood there, frozen, not sure what to do, while she impaled herself over and over. She had her hand between her legs, her fingers flicking at her rock hard clit.

"Oh fuck yeah! Oh god! Mmmmm hmmmm! That's it, right there!" she screamed out the window.

Sheldon was truly concerned at her screaming and cursing of the gods. "Are-are-are you okay? Am I hurting you?"

"Oh fuck yeah! I'm great! You're great! You're fucking amazing! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

A few minutes later, Sheldon's world would never be the same.

"Oh dear! Oh dear! You're...you're, uh, female part is squeezing my boy part! I...I...I feel like it might explode!" he said in a panic.

"Oh yeah! Not yet! Not yet! Oh fuck! Right there! Oh fuck! Right there! Right there! Cumming! Gaaaaaa, cumming!" She pinched her clit which nearly sent her out the window.

She screamed and cursed and threw her body harder and faster into Sheldon. Sheldon just stood there, holding on to her hips for dear life, thinking she might launch herself out the window at any moment.

As her orgasm quieted and she started to slow, Sheldon's body began to tremble. "I-I-I can't hold it anymore! Oh my god, I'm going to explode! I'm dying! I'm dying!"

"Hang on a sec, sweety!" she said as she jumped off his throbbing pole and dropped to her knees. She grabbed his long hose and began to stroke it hard and fast. She felt the veins pulse with energy. "Okay, sweety, give it to me! Give it all to me!" She pointed it at her face and opened her mouth wide.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh dear lord!"

Sheldon began to scream like a little girl. If anyone heard him they would either think someone was being killed or a cat was being tortured. 30 years of cum shot out of him like it had been fired out of a water cannon. The first rope went straight down her throat. The force and volume caught her completely off guard. It snapped her head back and knocked her backwards. That allowed the second rope to splash against her chin and neck, while the third crashed onto her sternum and splattered across her chest and tits. She regained her balance and realigned her target, but not before another shot streaked across her cheek and into her long blonde hair.

She finally swallowed him before he could do anymore damage. She pumped him while his body convulsed and his balls continued to fill her mouth with thick spunk.

When his virgin pole stopped throbbing in her mouth, she released him with a pop and a big grin. She continued to lovingly stroke him, coaxing several more drops to spill out and fall onto her thighs.

She looked down at her cum covered body and giggled. "Holy shit, honey, you made a helluva a mess of me!"

For the first time since his body began to spasm, Sheldon opened his eyes. She looked down at her smiling face. Cum was dripping off her chin and streaking down her torso. He slapped his hands to his cheeks in horror.

"Oh my goodness! Did I explode all over you?! I'm...I'm...I'm so sorry!"

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" she said as she scooped cum off her breast and into her mouth.

Then Sheldon noticed his own status. "Oh no! I...I...I'm all...wet! And sticky! And my boy part! Look what you've done! You've broken it! Oh dear!" He turned and began to run away. "Shower! Shower! I need a shower!"

"Oooo! Wait a sec! I'll join you!"

"Oh no you will not!" The bathroom door slammed shut.

The hippy stood there stunned. She'd never had a man reject an offer of a shower with her. She wasn't sure what to do. Still in a drunken fog, she gathered her costume and decided to go back to Penny's party.

*****

Howard's body began to jerk while he continued to check the nurse's temperature with his thermometer. The nurse was bent over with one hand on the coffee table and one hand pinching her nipples and molesting her own tits.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Preparing for blast off!" Howard announced.

Nurse Jesse snapped her head around to look at him. "No you don't! Not yet! No, not yet! And not inside me!"

Howard nodded. "As you wish," he said as he pulled out.

"No! Not yet!" Jesse cried out.

Howard ignored her. "Moving on to backup deposit portal!"

He pressed the tip of his missile to her puckered rosebud.

Jesse's eyes opened wide. "Wait...what?!"

"Entering portal," Howard said. He pushed his hips forward.

"Shit! Not my...fuck!" Jesse's head flew back and her back arched.

Howard forced his rocket through her sphincter and buried himself balls deep. "Oh fuck yeah! So tight!"

Jesse moaned. "Oh fuck!"

Howard stabbed at her several times, and then, "Preparing for blast off! In 3..." Stab.

"No!" Jesse said in a panic.

"...2..." Stab.

"No!"

"...1..." Stab.

"No, goddammit!"

"...blast off!"

Jesse felt her ass begin to fill with Howard's thick rocket fuel. Each thrust of his hips pumped another load in. Jesse grimaced through gritted teeth until Howard finished and pulled out. A string of white followed him out until it finally snapped and fell down the back of her thigh.

"You asshole! I wasn't done! And you came in my fucking ass! You fucking asshole!" Jesse swung her arm and slugged him in the shoulder, nearly knocking his tiny, still twitching body over.

"Ouch!" Howard regained his balance and shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, sorry about that. Maybe we'll have better luck next time. What's your phone number?"

"Fuck off!" she said as she stomped off in sexual frustration. "Fuck!"

*****

Jena the butterfly was still getting her wings ripped off by Raj and Stuart. Stuart was drilling her sweet ass while she rode Raj's rod like a pogo stick.

She finally broke the lip lock she and Penny had on each other and cried out, "Ohmagawd, so good! Fuck! Feels so good! You're gonna make me...you're gonna make me...uuuugggghhhhhhhh!"

Her entire body tensed and shivered. She wrapped her arms tight around Raj's neck and buried her face into his shoulder. Her cunt clamped down onto Raj's caramel stick like a vise grip. Stuart thought her ass was going to snap his rod clean off inside her. But both men continued to assault her holes and wrack her body in pleasure. Thunderbolts of lighting and thunder raced through her body like never before. The room started to spin.

Finally, the room slowed and the thunder inside her tiny body quieted. Just in time for Stuart to say, "Oh crap! Ohhhh crap! I think...I think..."

"Oh! Are you about to cum?" Jena asked with excitement.

Stuart nodded his head. "Uh huh! Uh huh!"

"Okay, c'mon," she said as she pushed him away. "How about you, honey?" she asked looking at Raj. All he could do was nod. "Okay! You guys wanna cum on my tits?"

Raj and Stuart looked at each other and smiled.

Stuart nodded his head while he squeezed his cock. "Oh, uh, yeah, sure, yeah, uh, I can do that for you if you'd like." Raj nodded his head again.

Jena climbed off of Raj's lap and fell to her knees. Raj jumped off the couch and stood next to Stuart. They stroked their cocks harder and faster than they ever had before.

Jena cupped her incredible tan tits and shook them at the two men. She looked up at them with an evil grin. "C'mon boys, give it to me. Cover my tits in cum. C'mon, give it to me," she cooed.

Both of their bodies began to spasm.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Ohhhhhhhh gawd!" Stuart moaned. "I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! Oh gawd, I'm gonna do it aaaahhhhhhhh!" Thick, white spunk shot out of him and crashed into the tiny butterfly's chest. It splattered across her chest and covered her tits.

"Oooo yeah, baby, that's it!" Jena squealed as another burst spread across her breast.

Just then, Raj grunted. A milky stream shot across one tit and splashed into her cleavage.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah!" Jena cried out while both men's hoses coated her with stream after stream of sticky cum.

Finally the stream of spunk halted to spurts. Jena grabbed each man and took them into her mouth, alternating between the two, moaning and humming while she did it. The two men's bodies shivered while she sucked their balls dry. As she did, Raj and Stuart looked at each other with big, shitty grins and gave each other a high five.

*****

"Fuck yeah, Leonard! Fuck me with that big fucking cock! Oh yeah! Fuck me good and hard!" Penny exclaimed while Leonard abused her convulsing cunt.

Leonard was getting the hang of it, almost mirroring whatever she said. "Oooo yeah, baby! I'm gonna...fuck you...with my, uh, big, fat...uh, cock!" he croaked. He had a firm grip on her hips, driving his hips into hers with all his mite. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the apartment.

"Spank me! Slap my naughty ass!"

"Oh yeah, I'll spank that naughty, naughty ass!" SMACK! Penny yelped. Leonard smiled at the red hand print on her ass cheek. SMACK! Another yelp.

"Oh, fuck, Leonard! You...you feel...fuck! You feel...so good! Oh, gawd! Oh, gawd! Oh, balls!

Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Penny's fingernails dug into the back of her couch. Her head dipped. Her body clenched. Leonard felt her cunt go into convulsions as he dove in and out of it while a Nebraska tornado ripped through her body. Penny screamed and yelled and cursed the heavens. She accused Leonard of having an incestuous relationship with his mother several times.

Penny's pussy was gripping Leonard tighter than he thought possible. In the middle of all this, he said, "Penny! Oh gawd! Penny, I...I...oh gawd!"

In a flash, Penny had stripped him from her slit, spun around, and was on her knees. Without a word, she took him into her mouth. Leonard watched as his thick rod disappeared into her face. He thought he'd died and gone to heaven. Like a pro, she gobbled him up and took him down her throat until his balls prevented her from taking any more. She bobbed on his cock while one of her own hands fingered her still twitching clit and her other molested her own tits. Leonard placed both hands behind her head and started to drive his drill down her throat.

"Oh-ho-ho, you're a naughty girl! I'm gonna shoot my, uh, stuff, right into your throat," he growled as much as a nerd can growl.

Penny nodded her impaled head while she finished herself off. "Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

Leonard's thrusting hips started to stutter. His racing heart was about to jump out of his chest. He thought he was going to have a heart attack. Don't die! Don't die! Oh God, please don't let me die before I finish! he thought to himself.

The gods were kind. "Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Ohhhhhhhh gawd!"

Penny felt his thick, hot jizz shoot down the back of her throat. Each throb shot a fresh load. It quickly filled her mouth. Holy shit! So much cum! she thought. Bubbles of saliva and cum started to pop out from the seal between her hot red lips and his hard throbbing cock.

When both finished their crushing orgasms, Penny released him from her mouth. She looked up into his face. Sweat was streaming down it and falling onto his now sweat soaked costume. She opened her mouth, revealing a mouthful of a thick, white liquid. She closed her mouth and, with a devilish grin, gave a big gulp. With a sparkle in her eyes, she opened it again to reveal a sexy red tongue and gleaming white teeth.

"Ohhhhh, you're a naughty, naughty girl," Leonard panted in disbelief.

Penny smiled. "You have no idea."

The apartment door swung open and Jesse stumbled through. Everyone couldn't help but notice she was naked and covered in cum.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Penny asked.

Jesse giggled. "I popped his cherry," she said, tilting her head in the direction of Leonard and Sheldon's apartment.

Several stunned mouths flew open.

"Sheldon's? No shit?!" Penny asked shocked.

Jesse nodded and giggled again. "Yup."

"Good for him," Leonard said quite sincerely. "Did he think he was going to die?" he asked with a sly grin.

Jesse once again giggled and nodded. "Yup."

"Ha!" Leonard laughed. "Good for you," he said, once again quite sincerely.

"I need a shower," Jesse said as she headed off to the back of the apartment.

"Hang on, I'll join you," Penny said as she brought herself up onto wobbly legs.

"Me, too," Jena said.

"Oh! Uh, me, three...or four...uh, whatever. Me, too!" Leonard said.

Three arms shot into the air.

"Me, too!" Howard and Stuart shouted simultaneously. Raj just nodded his head aggressively and smiled.

Penny looked around the room and shrugged her shoulders. "Sure, what the hell? Three's a crowd. But..." She counted heads and smiled. "Seven's a party."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,184 Followers
12