All Comments on 'Penny's Journey'

by peterheer51

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 1 year ago

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the seriousness of the narrator's descriptions, as she gradually cut a swathe though all her family member's available orifices! `the calm, matter-of-fact atmosphere of her narration made the depictions of all the bumping and banging seem the natural result of all her strenuous efforts to make every-one's wishes cum true…! Oh, to be a fly on THAT wall by the pool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!! That is some imagination you have peterheer51!!! It's a great plot and a hot plot. However, with 3 beautiful women diddling 2 men and each other it would have been even hotter with some anal intertwined within your story but that's just me. It is after all your story and congrats on writing it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a superbly told story! You are a gifted writer. You took me to a place where it made me think of my own Mrs. Robinson across the street from me growing up in Houston. She took my virginity and then my mom took over from there. After a while my stepsister caught on and she got in on the action as well. Those were the days, my friends. 1981-82-83.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now you just cannot leave us hanging like this. This story is fantastic and must be ccontinued. TEN STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thx u my author ..P

SirKevinSirKevinover 1 year ago

Well written, with attention paid to make sure full consent was had by everyone. I find it more erotic when I know the characters aren't having an emotional train wreck around the corner. Life gets much less stressful when we allow pleasure to be shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Now you just cannot leave us hanging like this."

.

The last paragraphs clearly ended the story. "The family's love sessions continued on unabated after that." They continued. The options are that Marina's husband to find out or Adrianu and/or Xena start dating and bring those people into the group.

.

BTW. you might want to re-read your stories before you post them. This kept switching randomly between past and present tense.

Gambit275Gambit275over 1 year ago

why do i imagine them as furries

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 1 year ago

I get the feeling this is a true story and I wouldn't be shocked if it is....wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened....

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppatea8 months ago

So hot, and straight to my favourites list. Bravo!

❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeterheer51@peterheer51
My favoured genres' are Loving Wives and Incest/Taboo, particularly the conversion of the innocent to cock hungry sluts. My stories will reflect this. Most will be fantasy, some will be true and some will be based on truth. I concentrate on the fucking and the lead up to it. P...