Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 06: Copulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,296 Followers

"I'm sorry," he began. "Let's forget it."

This kind of erection failure was very rare indeed for Pete and made me realise just how tense he was. We were both embarrassed as I let his soft flesh slip through my fingers and rose to my feet beside him.

"No! I'm sorry, Pete," I replied softly as he clumsily slipped his useless cock back into his shorts and struggled to zip up his trousers, "I should have thought. It's a tough time for you. We're both learning something new, I guess."

Partly to cover up his and my embarrassment, I went back into the bathroom to adjust my make-up and give Pete time to dress himself properly. When I returned, he had refilled the champagne glasses and was waiting for me expectantly.

Remembering another tip from my cuckold pen-pals, I asked Pete to help me dress for my lover. Though at first puzzled, he responded really well as I asked his advice. Were my arms and legs smooth enough for Tony? Was my pubic hair neatly enough trimmed? Did I smell fresh and clean enough for my lover?

Bizarrely, this seemed to help Pete's anxiety. At least it gave him something to do other than just watch.

Encouraged, I asked him to bring me my clothes item by item as I slowly and carefully dressed in front of him, asking his advice at every stage on whether it looked right. Although of course I didn't need it, I made a great play of asking for help fastening my new bra, making sure my stockings and suspenders were straight, choosing and pulling on the right pair of panties and finally zipping up my dress.

To my relief, Pete seemed very pleased to play his part and I soon felt very sexy indeed, preparing for my lover in the full expectation of having great sex very soon - without the guilt that had always accompanied my affair.

Eventually it was time to go. I posed for a last minute check in front of the full-length mirror, turning from left to right as Pete inspected me all around. He seemed strangely proud of me as he inspected my hair, clothes, make up and ear rings. He then fastened a necklace around my throat and my bracelet around my wrist before pronouncing me 'drop dead gorgeous' and going downstairs to get my coat and scarf.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror and smiled. Not too bad for a women in her fifties, I thought but silently promised myself to spend a lot more time in the gym in future. Then, my heart thumping, I descended to the hallway where my husband was waiting with my overcoat over his arm.

To my surprise, Pete had insisted on driving me round to Tony's apartment and had been equally insistent that he would pick me up afterwards saying it wouldn't be good to have the neighbours see my car parked outside Tony's all evening. I had warned him I might be quite late but he said me he would be waiting outside from eleven-thirty onwards and I mustn't worry about him as long as I enjoyed myself.

He did remind me that I had promised to tell him every detail he wanted to know about what Tony and I had done. I blushed but then reminded him in turn that he must not masturbate while I was away or it would spoil everything for both of us when I returned.

Pete nodded his agreement like a sulky schoolboy and I began to understand what so many of my real life cuckold friends had meant. Perverse or not, there was no denying that me being firm in all things sexually really was part of the pleasure for him, even if he didn't realise it yet.

***

The journey from our house to Tony's apartment took twenty frustratingly slow minutes and was spent in total silence. Every few seconds Pete would glance across at me; at my hair, my tiny boobs, my too-short and too-tight dress and the large expanse of my stocking-covered thighs that it revealed. His staring began to make me nervous and the tension in the car built so rapidly as we closed in on the address that eventually I wondered whether he would lose his nerve and ask me not to go after all.

But he didn't; to his continued credit, Pete's nerve held though I could see his hands trembling and he gripped the steering wheel excessively hard. A few minutes later we pulled slowly and silently into the car park outside Tony's apartment block. Pete switched off the engine and leaned back in his seat, breathing heavily and staring out of the windscreen.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly. He nodded but still didn't speak. "I'll be a couple of hours at least," I told him as matter-of-factly as I could. "What will you do? Promise me you won't just wait here!"

He turned towards me and smiled self-deprecatingly. "I'll be okay. I'll probably go for a run or walk the dog or something."

"No masturbating either, remember?" I scolded him jokingly in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere.

It didn't work.

"I need an erection to masturbate, don't I?" he said smiling ruefully and looking into my eyes for the first time since we had left home. "You'd better go quickly. Tony will be waiting. I doubt he'll have a problem getting it up for you!"

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'll text you when I'm ready, okay?"

He didn't reply but as I stepped out of the car and smoothed my ludicrously short dress down over my stocking tops, I saw his hands grip the steering wheel again so hard his knuckles turned white.

I turned away from the car without looking back and, dressed in my new sexy clothes with my coat over my arm and with a red silk scarf around my neck, I rang the buzzer at Tony's apartment block door.

Seconds later the entry phone buzzed, I took a deep breath, pushed the door open and went inside, not looking back at my cuckold husband in the car behind me.

My first Official Hotwife Date had begun!

***

My knees were trembling as I climbed the two flights of stairs rather than wait for the lift. The unaccustomed shortness of my dress let the cool December air reach high between my thighs and find the bands of bare leg above my stocking tops. Its unfamiliar chill on my usually-covered flesh felt illicit; exciting; thrilling and I was already aroused when Tony opened the door for me and let me into the apartment silently.

He had really made an effort and looked gorgeous himself in tight black jeans and a blue shirt over his toned, almost-pumped chest. He must have been in the gym only hours before; it made me feel very sexy to think that this good-looking man had gone to such efforts just to please me. I had half-feared, half-hoped he would jump me and ravish me as soon as I walked through the door as he had that evening I had come intending to tell him it was all off, but had ended up in his bed within minutes.

But Tony didn't jump me; to my surprise, he kissed me almost politely on the cheek as he would have done before our affair began. When he took my coat he didn't even try to caress me. Even our conversation felt stilted and awkward, as if something between us had changed; as if we were both 'on edge' more than a little and seemed almost not to know how to behave. Perhaps I had built up our first Official Date too much in my mind but I began to feel a little disappointed without understanding why.

It certainly wasn't his appearance; if I'd thought him handsome before, that night I found Tony knee-weakeningly gorgeous but he was clearly a bit wrong-footed too and for quite a while we didn't seem to know what to do with each other. This was ridiculous given we had been sleeping together for a month already, but it was the truth!

It seemed almost as if he felt he had to seduce me all over again and was making a bit of a hash of it this time. At one point I even thought that I would have to shame-facedly ask Pete to pick me up early and that the date would be a washout. But we persevered, and I'm so glad we did!

Thank God for food and wine! Tony had cooked a wonderful, romantic meal for us both; goats cheese, bacon & balsamic salad to start, salmon for main course and chocolate mousse for dessert. All were big favourites of mine. We sat at the candle-lit table and began to eat. It was delicious but the atmosphere between us was still awkward.

Eventually, the fail-safe remedy of good red wine and a sense of humour came to the rescue. After a couple of large glasses and two courses of Tony's undoubtedly excellent cooking the conversation finally loosened, I began to relax and he seemed to follow suit. A third glass of wine mellowed us both still further and by the time he was clearing the main course dishes we were giggling and touching hands like teenagers again.

It sounds silly now, but we were so relaxed after our main course that we took our refilled drinks and sat together on the sofa. We even began to watch a movie on TV before Tony pointed out we were behaving more like an old married couple than adulterous lovers.

He laughed and his laugh set me off giggling uncontrollably. He stifled my giggling by kissing me on the lips. Then I felt his expert hands moving over me at last and the movie faded into the background.

***

A while later, devoid of my dress, bra and panties, and flushed pink in the face from a first climax brought about by Tony's world-class fingering in front of the television, he led me, knees trembling, still in my stockings, suspenders and heels along to the bedroom where he took me every way he wanted.

And he wanted me a lot. And it felt amazing; even better than before. He stripped quickly as I watched, willingly spreading my stocking-covered thighs for him, opening my distended, aroused vagina and watching his strong, athletic body being revealed.

He slowly climbed onto the bed, my chest tightening with excitement as he mounted my eager, accepting body. When his thick, stumpy cock penetrated my inner lips for the first time, stretching them so tightly that it actually hurt, I realised how much better sex with him would be now than when we were merely having an affair.

This was simply wonderful; two people united in the enjoyment of the pure physical pleasure of sex. As Tony began to fuck me, slowly at first but with increasing speed and energy it felt as if I was coming to life. Free from fears of guilt; free from the need to conceal anything from my husband, free from the need to think of anything but my own pleasure and that of my lover, I felt truly alive.

For the first time in my life I could really let myself go and accept any and all the pleasures that my new life could present. As Tony found a strong, steady rhythm and my body tuned in to my lover's, my moans and thrusts began to match his in every way.

It was a life-enhancing experience. I felt young, I felt attractive, I felt desired, I felt fertile, I felt adored and as Tony's pace increased, I heard myself imploring him to fuck me, fuck me deep and fuck me hard!

I could barely believe it was my own voice saying those things. I had written such things many times in my stories but this was different; this was real life! Now the woman begging to be fucked was me! Really me!

I wasn't just an unfaithful wife anymore I was a real Hotwife being fucked freely by a gorgeous man and his incredible cock with my cuckold husband's full knowledge and agreement. The climax that hit me barely minutes after that first wonderful, painful penetration - my first orgasm as a Hotwife - will remain in my memory for years.

Did it live up to expectations? God yes! Though at the time I didn't know there were so many more and even better climaxes ahead of me. That evening all I wanted was to surrender to the sheer pleasure of sex, surrender to this man, to my body, to the feel of his unbelievable cock inside me!

I thought I was going to die, to scream, to wet myself but could do none of these things.

All I could do was cum! And cum! And cum!

***

An hour or so later, when the messy part was over and we were both sweaty and exhausted, I sat on the edge of the rumpled bed, peeled off my stockings (which were fit only for the bin) then had a quick shower, washing myself clean in important places. My vulva was red, swollen and sore and I was sure my tiny boobs would be covered in small bruises by the morning.

My mind was still fuddled; partly by the orgasms I had enjoyed but mostly because the whole evening still felt surreal. I still couldn't get the idea out of my mind that I had just become a character in one of my own stories though the reality had been far more intense than I had imagined even in my most vivid writing.

I suspected this would be a theme from now on!

I dressed rapidly in sharp contrast to the length of time Pete and I had taken getting me ready for my date. My hair was still a little ruffled and my chest flushed pink as I listened to Tony in the shower behind me. When I looked out of the bedroom window it was quarter to midnight and Pete's car was already parked outside.

I wondered how long he had been waiting and how he would greet me, knowing I had so recently been fucked by one of his closest friends. As the thought hit me I began to get nervous. Would he be upset? Numb or in tears? Angry and violent?

I couldn't keep him waiting any longer; it was time to leave. Tony understood and after pulling on his shirt and trousers, walked me to the front door of his apartment then down in the lift to the outside security door. We hugged and kissed goodbye in the lobby like friends, as we would have done before our affair started.

I thanked him for a wonderful evening, promising to meet again soon, as long as Pete was still content of course.

The foyer light went out on its timer and we kissed again in the darkness, this time with mouths wide open, tongues entwined. Tony's hands explored my buttocks in his usual 'goodbye grope' as my husband waited merely yards away in the car park.

Our embrace ended. I let myself out of the door and crossed to the darkened vehicle, feeling the cold night air on my bare legs and sore vulva.

As I crossed the tarmac a bizarre thought entered my mind; I never did get my chocolate mousse!

***

The air in the car was cool as I settled into the passenger seat of the waiting Porsche; Pete must have been waiting there for some time. When I gathered the courage to look across at my husband I was horrified; he looked almost grey in the street light and in a state of shock as if he had aged ten years in a few hours.

He falteringly asked me how my evening had been and I replied that everything had gone well.

He then asked straight out in a cold tone of voice whether Tony had 'given me a good fucking'. I took a deep breath, looked him straight in the eye and said I had just enjoyed the best fucking of my life. This wasn't strictly true - Pete still very much held that honour but I wasn't going to tell him that then.

He grunted, threw the car into reverse and pulled out of the car park. We drove in silence for a minute or two before I dared to speak.

"Are you really okay? Now that it's actually happened, I mean?"

Pete inhaled deeply.

"It's been the worst night of my life," he replied. I gasped in dismay before he added. "But in a strange way it's been the best night too! I honestly don't know how I feel right now."

Relief washed over me.

"You look terrible," I said honestly. He laughed ironically.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to come out that way. Are you having second thoughts? Regrets?"

"It's a bit late for that," his voice was a little uncertain. "Not regrets but... I've never felt like this before."

"How does it feel? Do you want to talk? Would that help?"

"I'll tell you when I've had a chance to think about it." I was pleased to hear his voice sounding stronger and more confident now. "I've been a Good Boy while you were away," he added with a mirthless grin.

"You didn't masturbate?"

"You told me I couldn't so I didn't. But it was very, very hard not to."

"That's good," I said softly. "So you didn't have trouble getting it up while I was away?"

He laughed hollowly again. "No. Quite the opposite; I've been hard almost since the moment you got out of the car. I suppose there's a message there somewhere."

I began to massage the top of his thigh as he drove. He patted my hand; the atmosphere was thawing fast.

"Was it really that good tonight?" he asked.

"You want the truth?"

"Of course! You promised."

I took a deep breath.

"It was amazing, Pete; so much better than before. I couldn't believe the difference it made knowing that there are no secrets between us; that you were happy for him to fuck me. I could just relax and let it all happen."

I kissed his cheek and the car swerved a little.

"Careful, Penny!" he smiled.

"I do love you Pete. I'll show you how much when we get home!"

***

When we did get home we went straight up to the bedroom.

I had expected Pete to be excited but before I could even speak his hands were on me, unzipping my dress and stripping it away. My stockings were in the bin at Tony's apartment so my legs were already bare and within seconds my bra had been raised, exposing my boobs without even trying to undo the clasp. The next thing I knew I was on my back on our bed, still in my heels with my panties being roughly pulled down over my thighs and along my legs. As they passed my knees I saw to my horror that some of Tony's semen had leaked out of me and soaked into the gusset.

For a moment Pete paused and stared almost disbelievingly at the stained garment in his hand but then seemed to get a second burst of energy and lifted me bodily up the bed. He forced my legs apart, spreading my thighs obscenely wide until my swollen, over-used vulva was on full display then knelt between my legs and stared at my pink, puffy, slit.

"Oh My God! You're gaping! You're actually gaping open! You really, really did it!"

I just stared up at his wide-eyed expression, not knowing what I could possibly say.

"Look at the state of you, Penny! You really let him fuck you! Oh my God!"

He moved closer to my hot, well-used body and stared hard at my vulva, pulling his own clothes off in a frenzy, his erection, long and very hard, was sticking proudly out from his tangle of wiry pubic hair.

Whatever the problem had been before my date, it was definitely over now!

Naked apart from his socks, Pete shuffled forward until his face was merely inches away from my groin. I saw his eyes widen then a frown crossed his brow.

"What... what's the matter, Pete?" I asked. "Is it all a bit too real now?"

"It's not that," he replied distractedly. "It's just that... well, I... I thought there might still be some of his cum all over you!"

"Jesus Pete!"

"I'm sorry," he immediately apologised. "Is that too much? Too disgusting?"

"No!" I protested. "Of course not! I just didn't know you'd... feel that way."

He was disappointed I had taken a shower. I should have guessed this; my online friends had told me many cuckolds liked to see the 'scene of the crime' with the evidence in place. I had even included it in one of my own stories but when it had come to my first date, the thought hadn't occurred to me and I had washed the precious fluids away.

I metaphorically kicked myself and made a mental note for next time. Assuming there would be a 'next time'.

"Tell me more. Was it really that good for you?" he asked, his eyes still fixed on my gaping slit.

"Yes. It was very good," I replied directly, my legs splayed wide either side of his head.

"How many times did he fuck you?"

"Just twice tonight. There wasn't time for more."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes."

"Often?"

"At least twice. I went a bit woozy."

"Oh God! Penny! I can't believe you really did it!"

"Believe it, Pete. It really happened. Tony fucked me hard barely an hour ago. You can see the evidence."

He stared again at my vulva.

"You're beautiful, Penny. You don't look like this after I've fucked you!"

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,296 Followers