Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 20: Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,294 Followers

The day helped, delivering even more normality than it had promised, with minor crises, a great deal of admin and the promise of more to come. It was lunchtime before I had a chance to go through all my work emails and late afternoon before I could sit back with a coffee and check both my personal and my secret author's inboxes.

I was pleased to have received a handful of messages from readers in the latter inbox. I read them all quickly; there was nothing that couldn't wait for the morning. I could reply during the hour I usually had on my own before my husband woke up. There was a troll attack too, disappointingly this time from a new email address and in a new style though the content was just as hateful.

My personal account contained mostly adverts but among them was a message from my older son Josh who seemed to think four lines of typed text was as good as calling his mother on the phone. He was wrong!

I read it briefly; he and his girlfriend wanted to see us on Sunday to give us some news.

If the news was that they were getting engaged, this would come as no surprise to anyone. The two of them had been together for years and were more or less living as man and wife now. Babies would no doubt follow soon after but, I smiled wryly, I had my own problem in that department to deal with first.

For a moment the incongruity struck me; should a women my age with a son about to be married really have let herself be fucked half stupid by a boy younger than that son? Once was bad enough but twice?

Fortunately I had heard nothing from my daughter since the call in which she had told me about the break-up with her most recent boyfriend. Perhaps her brother was providing a shoulder on which to cry should she need it.

I thanked God for older brothers for perhaps the first time in my life.

Monday evening arrived; Pete and I ate dinner together then he went into the study to work for an hour or so while I surreptitiously added a few paragraphs to the latest chapter of my story before joining my husband in the bedroom where he was waiting with sexual intent.

Although it was only Monday, when we had agreed not to split up and the Geneva Convention of our marriage had been agreed, I had promised myself I would never deny my body to my husband unless there was a serious reason for doing so.

Sex therefore was very much on the menu when I went to bed and I was looking forward to it.

Once there, my husband's mouth and then his cock drove all my worries from my mind. As I came over and over again, my juices flowing freely onto Pete's handsome, loving face, my thighs clamped either side of his head, the words 'Oh God! Oh God!' kept coming from my mouth.

Like mother, like daughter? I wondered as I drifted off to sleep half an hour later.

***

Tuesday passed in similar vein but predictably, it wasn't long before this idyll came to an end.

It was Wednesday morning and I was driving to work. The traffic was unusually heavy so I was stuck in the car for some time. Annoying though this was, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because when my phone rang and the words 'Will Mobile' appeared there was no-one around to see.

I literally jumped in my seat at the sight of his name on the screen. My heart thumped and a strange thrill passed through me! The thrill was powerful and sexual; my mind told me that this was not the way I was supposed to feel but my body couldn't help itself.

For a moment I contemplated rejecting the call and letting my voicemail protect me from the danger this intrusion represented. But that would have been cowardice and would only have delayed the difficult task, probably to a much more awkward moment.

I touched the green button on the screen

"Hi" I said uncertainly.

To my annoyance my voice was trembling a little.

"Hi Penny," came the familiar youthful voice. "It's Will."

"Hi Will," I replied nervously, still sounding like a schoolgirl when in the presence of her biggest crush.

For a second I wondered what he wanted but then metaphorically kicked myself; I knew full well what he wanted. I had been expecting a call some time so should not be surprised it had happened.

What I most certainly had not expected was the surge of excitement that rose unbidden within me at the sound of my most recent lover's voice.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I replied, my throat still tight. "I'm on my way to work."

"Can we talk?"

"There's no-one else in the car."

There was a pause.

"I'm sorry I haven't called earlier," he began.

"That's okay Will," I told him softly. "I didn't expect you to."

"I thought about sending you flowers but then I thought..." he began.

"Will, you mustn't do that. I'm married. It would be too risky."

He let the words sink in a moment.

"Besides we're not having an affair," I added. "We made lo... you fucked me, that's all that happened."

"But..."

"You did it very well but that's all it was; a fuck," I interrupted.

Why had I felt the need to tell him that? And why had my tummy rumbled as I said the words?

"I'd... I'd like us to meet again," he said

My heart thumped even louder. It was what I had been expecting to hear but I had not expected to feel so pleased it had been said. Shit! There was a warm glow developing between my thighs too.

Get a grip Penny!

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," I replied without conviction.

"Didn't you enjoy our last.... meeting?"

"You know I did," I told him honestly.

"Then why wouldn't you want another?"

I took a deep breath before saying words designed as much to convince myself as to convince him.

"Will, I'm married. Okay I'm not the perfect faithful wife but I still have a husband."

"Doctor Peter Barker, yes I know about him."

"I'm married to him. I'm supposed to be faithful to him."

"But you aren't faithful, are you?" he asked.

"No Will. Not all the time."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes Will, I love him a great deal."

"But you still cheat on him?"

"It's complicated, Will," I replied weakly.

"I bet it is," he laughed. "Does your husband know about you and Darren? You and me?"

This was difficult; if I said no it would reinforce his belief that he held something over me. If I said yes it would tell him more than he needed to know about our lifestyle.

At the moment Will thought the biggest threat was my husband finding out about my one night stands. The truth was that the biggest threat to our lives and family was if our friends, colleagues or -- God help us -- our children found out what we had been up to.

And Will didn't even know about the pregnancy yet! That multiplied the risk many times.

It was time to be assertive.

"Will, we can't go on like this. Either you're blackmailing me into having sex with you or you're a friend I chose to have sex with. You told me you weren't interested in money; surely trying to coerce me into sex in no better."

"I'm not a blackmailer," he insisted. "And I'm not trying to coerce you. I just thought..."

"You just thought I was an easy lay and had been so amazed by your performance last time that I couldn't wait to let you fuck me again. Am I right?"

The silence on the other end of the phone told me I was very right; Will thought I was a pushover and had expected me to fall back into his arms and his bed with ease.

What he didn't know -- and I had only now discovered from my instinctive reaction to his call - was that he was very right too. I had been overwhelmed by the way he had fucked me. Whatever my mind was saying, my body couldn't wait to feel that way again.

"And just in case I was having doubts you thought a little threat to tell my husband would push me over the edge and into your bed," I continued as much to distract myself.

"So was I right?" he replied in a challenge that wrong-footed me for a moment. "Are we going to fuck again?"

This time it was my turn to pause. I had thought I was in control, now I wasn't so sure. The pause was lengthy as I tried to balance the need to make Pete and my lives safe against the surge of lust that was pulsating through my whole body.

"Maybe," I eventually replied.

It was a stupid, weak response but its effect on Will was instant.

"That's not a complete 'no' then?"

"It's not a complete 'no'," I confirmed.

I thought for a moment. If I had listened only to my body I would have simply said yes and gone to meet my fate in the expectation of an evening just as satisfying as my night with Darren had been.

The prospect was much more enticing than I was comfortable with.

But the Penny who would have done all that had nearly lost her husband, her family and the respect of her friends. I was a New Penny now; a Geneva Convention Penny who was trying to bring this illicit relationship to a safe conclusion, not prolong it, however amazing the sex would undoubtedly be.

And there was no question of the New Penny going to bed with anyone without her husband's knowledge and agreement. Besides, the beginnings of an idea were beginning to form in my brain.

"I'll let you know tomorrow morning," I said firmly. "I'm not saying yes though."

"Okay," he said a little downcast.

"I'm at work now Will. I have to go."

"Speak soon?"

"Okay. I'll send you a message."

"Have a good day Penny."

"You too Will."

I pressed the red button to end the call and swore out loud.

What was it about me that made me do such stupid things? I was nearly fifty-two for Christ's sake. Why couldn't I go to garden centres or wives groups, or do flower arranging like other women my age?

Why did the contents of my knickers have to get me into so much trouble?

***

"I need you to let me see him one more time," I said anxiously over dinner that evening.

"Jesus Penny," Pete began. "I thought..."

"I told you it might not be over," I insisted. "He wants to see me again."

Pete was on the verge of anger now. It was evening of the same day and we were sitting at the table having eaten dinner together as we had so many times before. Indeed life had been so normal and so companionable that it was only with the greatest of reluctance that I had raised the subject of Will again.

"Please Pete," I begged. "I think I can sort it once and for all. I just need you to let me meet him once more and..."

"And be fucked silly by him," my husband filled in the gap for me.

"Well, yes," I conceded. "Fucked anyway. But if you let me do it, I think I can fix everything. It would be the last time."

"Do you have to go through with it?" he asked. "I mean, if it's going to be the end, do you have to actually let him fuck you again?"

I took his hand in mine, pleading.

"It won't work if he doesn't, Pete. If I'm going to fix it properly, I need him to fuck me one last time."

There was a long pause.

"We've had such a lovely week," he said quietly. "I thought..."

"I know," I said quietly. "And I wish it wasn't like this. It's only one more time," I insisted. "But.."

"Oh God! There's more?"

"But... it has to be here, Pete. In our bedroom."

"What?"

"It has to be in our bedroom, in our bed. Otherwise..."

"Otherwise what?"

"Otherwise it won't work," I told him truthfully, hoping Pete would see the pain in my eyes and not ask for too many details.

"What are you planning to do?" he demanded, not unreasonably.

"Please Pete. I need you just to trust me," I pleaded.

"That's a big ask," he countered.

It took another full hour before Pete finally agreed and even then it was only grudgingly. I could see I had pushed his tolerance as far as it could go. This had to work. There would be no more acceptance of private infidelity after this.

I silently prayed that my plan would come though. If it did not, the life of a pregnant divorcee in her fifties was looking me in the face.

But the following morning as I anxiously picked up my phone and began to send a message to Will, I thought it might just be okay.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,294 Followers