Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 39-40

Story Info
Pregnant, insatiable wife need serious profession assistance.
10k words
4.42
16k
25
21

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,299 Followers

Chapter Thirty-nine

A feeling of relief washed over me as the car carrying my husband Pete and our daughter Isobel passed through the gates and out onto the road, leaving me alone in the house. In a few hours' time she would be installed in the city flat that she would share with her University friends for the next academic year and would be out of my hair until December.

After the last week, that was something devoutly to be wished.

Deprived of the presence of the new boy in her life, her bed and her body, Izzy's behaviour had been every bit as intolerable as I had feared. Reverting to her previous short-tempered, judgemental, selfish side, she and I had argued almost every day.

As she explained, as if the idea of having a pregnant fifty-one-year-old mother wasn't embarrassing enough, having to watch the bump that would shortly be her new sister growing larger every day was more than she could take in silence. The words weird, disgusting and unnatural had been added to her already unpleasant vocabulary, as well as the normal teenage revulsion at the idea of her ancient parents ever having had sex at all.

Given Izzy was now in her twenties, I had hoped for a more mature, more tolerant attitude but this was not to be.

More than once, I thought how happily I would have swapped the embarrassment of having to hear my daughter's overloud orgasmic cries for the anger I felt hearing her cruel, judgemental outbursts.

By December, her new half-sister would have been born! God alone knew how Izzy would behave then.

And I didn't dare even think about how she would react if she ever found out that she and her new sister did not share the same father; that the new arrival would be, as my mother would have said, a lovechild.

The only positive was that all this tension in the house had distracted me from the terrible desire that had been growing strong and stronger ever since Izzy and Jack had got together; the infinitely inadvisable but increasingly compelling idea of letting his father Tony back into my bed and into my life.

I had to keep my wits about me; though suppressed during the day, the idea kept catching me unawares during the many broken nights my increasingly swollen belly was inducing. The arousal that followed was powerful, impossible to ignore and was growing steadily in intensity.

Still, away Izzy had now gone. When Pete returned, he and I could spend the next ten or so weeks as a couple before, for the fourth time in our lives, Armageddon descended upon us in the form of a new-born baby.

As far as that part of the process was going, nature was being her perverse self once again. My fourth and most unlikely pregnancy was going more smoothly than any of my previous ones. There was no denying that my belly was bigger than before - much bigger - but my blood pressure was normal, my heartbeat fine, my ankles were their usual size, my back ache was tolerable and despite the warm weather, my clothes were still acceptably comfortable.

Though I never voiced the thought out loud, it was almost as if I had been born to bear Darren's children.

With all three of my previous pregnancies and with Izzy in particular, all of these had been problems. She had been a tricky child even before birth and had been challenging throughout her life. But at least now she had returned to University, Pete and I had time for ourselves.

The first week of freedom from her judgemental attitude passed quickly and pleasantly.

By now, the scandal of a fifty-one-year-old Senior Scientist being pregnant had been replaced by other, more salacious rumours, not involving either Pete or me. This relieved the pressure considerably. My very obvious condition was no longer novelty at work which helped too. Though still a puzzle, fewer people stared at me in the corridors these days and Pete's positive attitude towards the prospect of being a father again had helped dispel any remaining rumours about the unlikelihood of his vasectomy having spontaneously reversed.

Though many of our friends were no doubt suspicious, they kept those suspicions to themselves and life was carrying on as normally as it would for any expectant mother.

Well nearly normal; my libido was still extremely high, as the persistent tired look on my husband's handsome face testified.

"Jesus Penn!" Pete gasped as he fell onto the sheet alongside me on Sunday night. "You're insatiable!"

He was quite literally right. I was insatiable; it had been some time since any form of sex with my husband had come even close to satisfying me. Even Pete's considerable oral skills had failed to deliver the orgasms I so desperately needed.

I had started to wonder whether being pregnant in my fifties had done so much damage that I might never climax again.

"I'm sorry," I sighed, closing my thighs and feeling the tingle of my swollen lips as they were pressed together. "It's me; I've gone a bit crazy, I know."

"No, I'm sorry," Pete replied, stroking my belly with his fingertips and licking his lips. He nodded towards my groin. "Shall I try again?"

"Thanks, but I'm too sore now," I lied. "Maybe I'll use one of my toys tomorrow."

There was a long pause.

"You called out his name again," Pete eventually said quietly.

"Whose name?"

"Tony's."

"Sorry, Pete."

"It's okay," he sighed. "If it helps you cum, you call out whatever you need to."

"It doesn't upset you anymore?"

"Not as much as it did," Pete dismissed the idea unconvincingly. "They say you never forget your first. I suppose that applies to first infidelities as well as first fucks."

There was another long pause. I could feel my husband's semen oozing out of my rather capacious vagina.

"It's not as if you're going to leave me for him now, is it?" he eventually said.

"That's certainly true," I smiled wryly.

"But you did come close," he added. "And not so long ago."

That was also undeniable. It had been the prospect of me wanting to leave Pete and move in with Tony less than a year ago that had frightened my lover into dumping me and showing me how shallow and unreliable he really was. I had come closer to losing my husband and family than I ever wanted to come again.

"Is he really that good in bed?" Pete asked.

It was the first time in many months that he had asked anything about that difficult time in our lives.

"I've had better," I replied, trying to lighten the situation.

"And younger," Pete smiled, stroking my bump again. "But none of them was your first. There must have been something special about him that made you decide to cheat after so many years.

"Your telling me it would be okay if I slept with other men did have some effect on my decision," I reminded him.

"I accept I said that, but you chose Tony rather than anyone else."

Pete was clearly not going to be put off this line of questioning easily.

"It was more a case of him choosing me," I told him honestly. "It's not an excuse, but he's very persuasive and once he's got you in his sights, he doesn't take prisoners."

"So I've heard, Pete replied. "That might explain the first time, but you were together for months. You'd been fucking him for four weeks before you even let me know it had started. There must have been something special between you."

"We've been through this before, Pete," I protested.

"I know. But this whole Izzy and Jack business has set it all off again in my mind."

"In mine too," I agreed.

"So what was it?"

"It's hard to say," I said, uncertainly. "I was flattered; he's very attractive and I've always enjoyed his company."

"That was obvious," Pete interjected.

"And it sort of took us both by surprise," I continued. "He gave me his usual Goodbye Grope..."

Pete snorted. Tony was known for his over-enthusiastic kissing of friends' wives.

"But this time he just kept going. Before either of us realised it was happening, I was on my back with his cock inside me. Neither of us planned it."

"And it was so good you started an affair?"

"It was good enough to do it again," I confessed. "The affair just sort of happened on its own. Please can we talk about something else?"

I could feel myself becoming aroused by the memories of that first fall from fidelity. Given the last few weeks, the last thing I needed was another reason to remember Tony and how he had made me feel.

"So, what do you want to do about it now?" Pete asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, genuinely puzzled. "Do you think I want to see him again? Is that what all this is about?"

"Maybe," Pete sighed again. "It's made me feel a bit insecure I suppose. Perhaps you do still have feelings for him even if you don't realise it."

"Pete I would never..." I protested.

"Never say never, Penn. Right now, your hormones are going haywire," he continued. "You don't know how you really feel or what you really want. That'll change after she's born of course but..."

"Please believe me Pete. I wouldn't ever..."

"You mean that now, but right now, you're not in full control of your emotions and desires. You need distracting and that's obviously more than I can provide on my own." He sighed again and there was a long pause as if he was making up his mind.

"That's why I cancelled this weekend with Mum and Dad and booked a date in Manchester."

Pete's words caught me completely by surprise. I sat up abruptly.

"What?"

"I've done what I promised and booked Adam and Eve again. On Saturday night."

"Oh my God!"

"I knew you'd be pleased."

"Saturday? This coming Saturday?"

"This coming Saturday."

"And you didn't think to ask me?"

He gave me an old-fashioned look.

"After the way you've been behaving - in bed and out - I didn't need to."

"But..."

"Don't you dare pretend you're not turned on by the idea, Penny Barker!"

I sat there stunned.

"I know you need it and you know you need it. We know them a lot better now and I've booked them all night if necessary. They know what you like to do - and what I like to see."

"Pete I..."

"Forget all the faking you've been doing." I glared at him, but he looked straight back into my eyes. "I'm not stupid Penn. I can tell when you're faking it and that's all I've seen in weeks. Saturday's going to be the real thing."

He grinned from ear to ear and I could see his cock had become erect again.

"You're going to cum so hard and so often you'll beg them to give you a break. And I'll be there to see it all happen!"

I stared at his, stunned before he added.

"Maybe then I'll be able to get some sleep at nights."

Pete rolled onto his side and closed his eyes.

***

The rest of the week simply crawled by, my mind full of both excitement and apprehension.

The excitement was obvious; for a woman with my doubtful past, the prospect of a night of the highest quality, no-strings sex with a very attractive man had a profound, almost primeval appeal.

The apprehension was perhaps less obvious. I had cheated on my husband often enough not to be phased by the morality of doing it again, especially as he so obviously wanted it to happen. But it had been many weeks since anyone but my husband had even seen my swollen, naked body, let alone thrust an erect cock into my vagina.

In my vulnerable physical and emotional state, I couldn't avoid feeling self-conscious about my pregnant body and worrying how Pete would feel seeing his swollen wife in the undignified positions that would inevitably take place in any encounter with our professional friends.

Might he realise what I had done? To him and to our marriage? Might he fall out of love with me?

Pete of course gave me no tangible reasons for these fears. Treating me like a princess all week, he made his own excitement clear and if anything, seemed even deeper in love with me than before.

Work was little help. With only a few weeks to go before my due date, I had already put most of my projects either to bed or into the hands of one of my students, so there was little constructive I could do in the hospital to distract me.

I was tired too, so only worked there half of each day, the rest from my home office. Given this was literally in the room next to the place my first seduction and infidelity had taken place a year ago, there was no way I could possibly keep that event from my memory.

That of course brought Tony, my first seducer to mind far more frequently than was good for my peace of mind, my sanity or my marriage.

Every time I entered the lounge, images and sensations flooded back; the thrill of being wanted; being desired, being seduced. His handsome face merely inches above mine...

And of the incredible feeling in my loins that first time his short, ultra-thick cock had forced its way into my over-sized vagina, the first time since my marriage any cock other than my husband's had been within me.

And those orgasms... Oh my God, those orgasms!

Despite all my efforts at cleaning, the tell-tale stain on the sofa that my first infidelity had produced, could still be seen if I looked hard enough.

Listening to my daughter on the phone, tearfully lamenting how terrible it was to be separated from Tony's son Jack, the new and apparently most profound love she could ever have in her life, made things even worse.

And with the thought of Saturday always somewhere in my mind, thank God for old friends when you need them.

"What do you think? Can you taste the difference?" Julie asked excitedly.

It was Thursday afternoon and we were sipping our second coffees in the local branch of a national chain. It wasn't what I would have chosen but Julie, my best friend and soon-to-be-ex-wife of that first lover Tony, was something of a coffee connoisseur and had been extolling the virtues of their newest blend.

To me it was just coffee, but my taste buds were unreliable these days thanks to my erratic hormones, so I simply smiled.

"Wonderful. Now, where were we?"

At my insistence, baby talk had been banned from the conversation. I knew it would eventually be inevitable but for the last hour or so we had chatted about everything else; work, politics, holidays, scandal amongst our friends.

The latter was a relief, reassuring me that the gossip had at least temporarily moved on from my unexpected and unlikely pregnancy to other matters.

In that respect I am as hypocritical as the next girl; hating to think that my own private life was being discussed by strangers but quite happy to gossip about the lives of others. As usual, Julie was a good source of lurid speculation in which we indulged shamelessly.

From there we had briefly talked about my imminent transition into motherhood for the fourth time, and from there rapidly into my impending first Grand-motherhood. That of course led to the inevitable subject of the highly physical romance that had started between her younger son and my only daughter.

The loved-up couple had spent nights in both our houses so I had to assume Julie had heard their noisy, passionate copulations just as clearly as I had - though whether they had had the same physical effect on her distinctly unpregnant, petite, china-doll-pretty body was doubtful.

"How is he handling his first weeks at Uni?" I asked.

Jack had been away for a full week longer than Isobel.

"He's pining," Julie replied. "As you'd expect. He's never had a proper relationship like this before."

From what I had heard, inexperience wasn't cramping his style too badly.

"Izzy's being impossible too," I sighed. "I just hope she's getting some work done."

Julie laughed.

"Have you come to terms with it yet?"

She didn't have to explain; the new relationship was making us both feel uncomfortable.

"Maybe," I replied. "I'm not sure but I'm trying not to let it show."

I couldn't tell Julie that the biggest problem was the vivid memories were of being fucked half senseless by her soon-to-be-ex-husband.

I certainly wasn't going to let her know that thinking of her one-night stand with my very much not-ex-husband could make me feel almost unbearably jealous and insecure even now.

"How is your love life going?" I asked as brightly as I could manage.

"Oh, you know..." she replied ambiguously.

"Anyone serious in your sights?"

"I've got a few irons in the fire," she said even more vaguely.

"But your needs are being seen to?" I whispered.

She smiled an embarrassed, shy smile which was quite uncharacteristic of her. This could only mean that whoever she was seeing, the sex was very good and that it was someone she thought I knew.

"Maybe!"

I grinned, knowing when to give up probing and leaned back in my seat, my hands on my rounded belly. Julie stared openly at the cotton-covered bump.

"I still can't believe you're really going to have a baby," she said wide-eyed, adding. "At our age."

"Well the evidence is right in front of you," I smiled ruefully, rubbing my palms over my bulge.

"How are you coping now? Pete says it's not as bad as you expected."

"I'm pleasantly surprised," I told her. "It's as if I was born to... as if it was my first all over again."

I was so shocked at having been close to telling my friend that carrying Darren's child had been easier than any of Pete's that I almost didn't notice what she had said.

"You met Pete?" I asked casually when the realisation hit me.

Was that a look of shock or fear on her face?

"We... we bumped into each other in town," she replied casually. "Didn't he mention it?"

I shook my head.

"It was only for a moment," she continued awkwardly. "I'm pleased to hear he's right," she carried on quite naturally. "He sounded ready to be a Dad again anyway."

"He is, thank God!" I smiled, though slightly unnerved. "And I'm definitely ready to get back to a normal size again."

"How long to go now?" Julie asked.

"Seven, eight weeks maybe," I replied. "But I wasn't within a week of my due date with any of the kids."

That much was certainly true. Of my three previous births, one had been a week late, the others two or more weeks early so I had no expectation of hitting the date in early December I had been given.

"Rather you than me," Julie smiled wryly. "Thank goodness I'm past that danger."

I smiled back.

The next half hour was spent in very pleasant recollections of our kids when they had been tiny and the things they and we had done before Julie said her farewells and went on her way.

It was noticeable that neither of us made any further reference to either of our husbands.

Chapter Forty

After a troubled Friday and a broken Friday night, we drove up to Manchester on Saturday morning, checked into our luxurious hotel then had lunch it its casual café-bar. The journey was smooth and uneventful; I had dozed most of the way, my night-time sleep badly impeded by an inability to find a position in which my oversized belly was comfortable.

At least it kept my nerves within manageable limits.

After lunch, we visited one of the major museums the city has to offer. It was more Pete's kind of thing; Imperial War with lots of videos but there was enough history for me to enjoy along the way. But enjoyable though it was, it was nowhere near enough to distract me from the fears and anxieties of the evening's planned entertainment.

Okay, I had met our soon-to-be-lovers before, had been fucked silly by Adam both in my vagina and rectum and had been transported to a new level of sexual delight, but that had been months ago when my pregnancy was relatively new and when I was clothed, hardly noticeable.

Now, seven months gone, things were very different. My belly was enormous, completely unmistakeable and although I was still fit and healthy, I had definitely put on a few pounds and was waddling like a heavily pregnant woman in a nineteen-sixties comedy.

The one positive effect was that my previously almost non-existent boobs had grown to the extent that they would actually move on my chest if I did not wear a bra of some kind. They were still tiny by most women's standards, but the change did make me feel much more feminine.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,299 Followers