Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 39-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon's activities had made me tired, so I spent a good hour dozing on one of the room's large double beds before Pete and I had an early dinner in the restaurant.

Pete joked that it was probably the only time I would sleep in that bed before breakfast.

After dinner we had a glass of champagne in the room - the only alcohol I was going to allow myself all weekend. Then I had a long, relaxing bath, taking great care to deal thoroughly with all the body hair I could find. This careful preparation helped calm some of the millions of butterflies that had decided to nest in my tummy.

As Pete sat on the edge of the bath watching me shave, I could see apprehension on his face as well as arousal between his thighs. In a strange way, seeing his anxiety had a calming effect on my own.

The night was clearly going to be a nerve-wracking experience for us both.

"How do you feel?" he asked when I had washed the conditioner from my hair.

It was a silly question and we both knew it but what else could he have said?

"Nervous. Excited." I replied.

"Horny?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure that will come soon," I smiled, raising my freshly-shaved body from the water.

Pete handed me one of the room's luxuriously soft while bath towels and I patted myself down before applying body lotion and other unguents to the most important areas of my exposed flesh - especially the tightly-stretched skin covering my tummy.

"Even my stretch marks have stretch marks," I sighed.

"I don't care," Pete replied. "And I'm sure Adam won't care either. I think he was rather fascinated by you."

Though Pete didn't know for certain, Adam had indeed been intrigued by me. Perhaps more familiar with women's bellies that most men, he had spotted my pregnancy in its early stages and had confessed with some excitement that I was his first pregnant client.

At least, I thought, the first client that was pregnant at the beginning of the evening. I smiled inwardly as I wondered whether any women had unknowingly left in that condition as well as satisfied.

"Don't be silly," I blushed, pulling the black hold-up stockings that I had previously thought only suitable for sluts but which I now looked forward to wearing.

Reaching over to the bed for my black lace panties, my thighs opened automatically, revealing my recent handiwork between.

"I like it when you shave down there," Pete said quietly. "At least, I like it when I know why you're doing it and what for."

I smiled back.

"It excites me too," I confessed. "I could keep myself bare all the time if you wanted?"

"Let's save it for special occasions," he grinned. "Like tonight."

We dressed in near silence, both feeling increasingly anxious as the hands on the bedside clock gradually moved towards the magic hour of nine o'clock. Once dressed, Pete passed me my clothes and jewellery item by item as I requested, his hands trembling as he fastened the gold pendant behind my neck.

"Are you ready?" he asked once I had surveyed myself in the full-length wall mirror, seeing the albeit well-dressed reflection of a tired, distinctly middle-aged woman with an enormous, bulging belly.

"Ready as I ever will be," I replied, my heart thumping.

"Then let's go!"

As we descended to the bar in the lift, I couldn't help giving both of us a long hard looking over in its unflattering, floor-to-ceiling mirrors.

It's in a woman's nature to be overly self-critical, but I have to say that by the time we reached the ground floor, a good deal of my previous shaky confidence had evaporated.

Although my short, carefully-chosen maternity dress followed my shape perfectly, the legs it displayed rather too much of, looked bony rather than shapely and definitely belonged to a woman in her fifties.

Although my recently-darkened, shoulder length hair still had its hormone-induced sheen and my skin still glowed, my face showed much of the tiredness and anxiety I felt inside.

Pete on the other hand seemed to have grown ten years younger. In his chinos and tailored shirt, he looked confident, fit and strong, and to my eye, simply in a different class to the older, pregnant woman on his arm.

The fact that he couldn't keep his sparkling eyes off my body went some way to reassure me, but as the lift doors opened and I stepped out into the busy bar, I was not feeling either my most confident, most sexy or most desirable.

Pete had promised me that there was to be a surprise that night. In the end there were many surprises but the first was that when we arrived at the secluded corner table where our friends were already installed, Pete melted away. Eve followed him immediately after kissing me hello, so her husband and I spent the next half hour as if we were simply a couple on a date.

I have to say it was a very pleasant experience.

"It's great to see you again Alice," he said, kissing me lightly on the lips. "You look simply amazing."

For a second, I wondered who Alice was then remembered that when we had first met, in my haste to give him a false name, I had chosen the central character of one of my stories.

That night I had been Alice so tonight I must be Alice again.

Whatever his education and manual day job might be, Adam was an expert at making a girl feel special. The fact that we already knew each other very intimately was a great help, but after only a few minutes in his company we were flirting, chatting and touching each other's hands and arms in a relaxed way I would have thought impossible only half an hour before.

Adam asked bright, genuine questions about me rather than simply talking about himself. But more than that, he actually listened to my answers, as if he viewed me as a new and interesting friend to be discovered and enjoyed rather than a captive audience or a lucrative client.

Any girl reading this will immediately know what I mean.

Okay, we didn't have the same educational background or come from the same income tier, but it didn't matter. I'm sure his strong Manchester accent would have grated after a few days too, but for an evening's companion, he would have been a delight even if we hadn't been paying and sex wasn't to be the main event.

He seemed genuinely excited and delighted by my advanced state of pregnancy, his eyes constantly moving from my face to my bulge and back, pausing on route to admire my enlarged bust. As we talked, his hand followed his eyes, touching my upper thighs and the lower part of my belly under the table.

His touch sent shivers through me and almost erased the feelings of doubt I had suffered in the lift.

Almost.

After half an hour, Eve and Pete still hadn't returned and the bar was so busy our conversation would be inaudible to anyone sitting more than a few inches away. Adam clearly deemed it safe to move on to matters more overtly sexual.

In a few short sentences, looking me directly in the eye and with his hand firmly on my upper thigh, he began to tell me in a casual voice and in the middle of the crowded bar, exactly what he planned to do with me in the bedroom very shortly.

The butterflies returned to my tummy with a vengeance and, despite being in full public view, I felt myself lubricating rather more freely than my too-short dress could safely have concealed for long.

I'm sure he could easily have talked me into bed even if we hadn't set it up in advance. Adam's hand on my thigh worked in partnership with his low, sexy voice, raising my arousal to a level that was positively dangerous for a woman in my condition.

I can't remember which of us led the other towards the lift a short while later, but I do know that all my resistance had melted away along with most of my inhibitions.

When Pete and Eve casually joined us at the lift door, I was visibly tingling with desire. I hardly noticed the sexually charged body language that seemed to have developed between my husband and his highly attractive companion.

"You two getting along alright?" Eve asked her husband, taking charge as she had done throughout our previous date.

"She's warming up nicely," he replied, snaking his arm around my waist.

"A treat for you tonight then," his wife grinned then added. "He's been practicing seduction ever since your lovely husband called."

She slipped her own arm through Pete's and moved close to him. He looked more than a little awkward.

"I hope you enjoy yourself too, Peter. You deserve a treat too, being a Dad again so soon." Eve's purred in her smooth, sexy voice.

For a moment I was horrified she had used his real name but then remembered it had slipped out during our last date. I felt Adam's hand squeezing mine and remembered that the fact that my baby was not my husband's had also slipped out.

For a moment it dawned on me that these two people already knew more of our deepest secrets than anyone else we knew. More than that, Adam had done more extreme and pleasurable things to my body than anyone had ever done. But far from worrying me, the knowledge of my vulnerability merely aroused me even more.

Then the lift stopped, the doors slid open and two couples, mismatched in age but with sexual sparkles no observer could have missed, walked and waddled down the deserted corridor and entered the large bedroom.

***

I do not propose to detail all that took place behind the closed door that night, though there would be much to tell. But as soon as we reached the bedroom, were all inside and the door locked, Eve took control as she had before.

"Strip her Pete. Get your wife ready to be fucked."

Pete looked shocked, then oddly pleased. He came close, my knees trembled as did my husband's hands as he slowly peeled the close-fitting dress from my body.

"Bra and panties too," Eve commanded.

Pete unfastened the rear claps of my bra. It fell forwards into my hands. He took it from me then dropped to his knees and slowly lowered my black lacy panties to the floor, exposing my freshly-shaved, still-pink vulva beneath my large rounded belly and leaving me only in hold-ups and heels.

"She looks a real slut like that, doesn't she?" Eve grinned.

Pete had risen to his feet and was staring at me.

"What does your wife look like, Pete?"

His eyes still fixed on my crotch and boobs, Pete spoke like a man in a dream.

"A slut! She looks like a slut."

"And what do sluts like best, Pete?"

"Being... being fucked?" his voice was as much a question as a statement.

"That's right. Being fucked. How does your wife like to be fucked, Pete?"

"Hard. She likes it hard."

"How hard?"

"Very hard. Until she cums."

"Can you fuck her so hard she cums?"

He shook his head slowly.

"Then give her to a man who can, Pete," Eve commanded. "Give her to the man who's going to make her cum so hard she begs him to stop."

My husband looked everywhere other than into my eyes as he led me the short distance to where Adam was standing, already undressed. His cock was large, dark and semi-erect. He took my hand.

"Tell him what you want, Pete," Eve's voice was hard and unforgiving. "Say what you want him to do to your wife."

The bulge in Pete's trousers was large and unmistakeable, his hands still trembling with arousal. My own tummy was a mass of butterflies and I could feel myself lubricating freely.

"Fuck her!" Pete said quietly. "I want you to fuck her."

"Can't hear you Peter!"

"I said fuck her! I want you to fuck my wife!" His voice was much louder now and had the harsh, passion-filled growl that I had heard the last time we had been with our new friends.

He turned to look me in the eye, his words hard and cruel.

"I want you to fuck my wife until she cums so hard she can't even walk!"

There was a pause. Adam's hand tightened on mine as his wife spoke triumphantly.

"There! That felt good didn't it? Well done Peter. Leave them together she's his now, she's not yours anymore."

Pete stepped back obediently, his expression somewhere between fear, love and lust.

"Now come here and enjoy the show."

For the next hour or more, Eve and her handsome husband took Pete and me on a sexual journey that will remain in my mind forever.

I remember standing near-naked, watching Eve and Pete quickly disrobe, then being pressed to my knees alongside Eve as the two men moved in front of us.

Then the two of us delivered blowjobs to our respective temporary partners; Eve's mouth on Pete's cock, mine on Adam's. In my case the oral sex performed was clumsy and amateur, but I could tell that the effect Eve's mouth and tongue were having on my husband's loins was profound. His loud sighs and deep moans were all the evidence I needed; it had been many years since my own attentions had produced anything like them.

After a long time with Adam's hardening cock in our mouths, we were moved to the beds. Adam lay me on my back, opening my thighs wide then, his head all but concealed by my bulging belly, delivered some of the loveliest, longest-lasting oral sex I could remember, even from Pete.

As a long, slow, body-shaking climax rippled through me, a surprised, delighted moan came from the bed alongside. I looked across to see my husband's head buried as deep between Eve's thighs as Adam's was between mine and for a moment felt proud; my husband's cunnilingual skills were clearly considerable.

Then Adam's tongue found the underside of my clitoris and all other thoughts became impossible. As Adam's lips and tongue worked their unseen magic on my vulva, I lost all track of time. Climax followed climax, shaking both me and the bedsprings.

Eventually I became aware that Adam's face was no longer between my thighs. I was about to protest when to my amazement, it was replaced by Eve's who went to work on me immediately, giving me no time to gather my feelings; still less to object.

The climax that hit me then was far more intense, noisy and body-convulsing.

It was only the first such climax I was to enjoy or endure that evening.

Judging my helpless condition to perfection, Eve abandoned my slit then lay back on the bed and guided my pink flushed face and dazed brain towards her own most private place. Then, as both our husbands watched closely, I remember giving her oral sex in return.

It was clumsy and inexpert; the first time my lips had touched a woman's vulva since my first tentative explorations with a close friend at school so many years ago. I had never shared this secret with anyone, let alone my husband, but as my mouth filled with Eve's pungent vaginal juices, memories of that teenage sleepover flooded back into my mind.

In those days we barely knew that our clitorises existed, let alone what they did or how amazing they could make us feel. Forty years on, I knew about both, but as I searched with my lips and tongue for Eve's hard nub amidst the fleshy folds of her vulva, I couldn't help feeling guilty for being so impatient with men and boys who in the past had struggled to find my own.

Although my efforts apparently yielded good results - Eve moaned and grabbed my hair and her juices flowed freely - I suspected her of faking at least some of her orgasms. Faking orgasms is something at which my own expertise was undeniable, and I recognised a fellow performer when I saw one.

When she had apparently had enough, she raised my head from between her thighs and sat me on the bed, my tummy bulging over my thighs, my chin covered in her vaginal excretions. I was panting, as stunned and aroused as I could ever remember being, and having broken yet another taboo, in no condition to refuse anything any of my three partners wanted to do with me.

Fortunately, I was in safe hands.

"It's time to fuck her now," Eve announced confidently. "Is that right Pete?"

I looked up at my handsome husband. He was looking at me with an expression something close to adoration on his face. Our eyes met and he nodded slowly.

"Was that a 'Yes', Pete?"

"Y... yes," he mumbled, still unable to break our gaze.

"Can't hear you," Eve taunted. "It's time your little pregnant wifey was fucked hard, isn't it? Then you can fuck the life out of me! I'm not going home without it tonight, cuckold!"

The hard words were clearly as much a shock for Pete as they were for me. He smiled ruefully, raising his eyebrows in silent question. I looked back, my head spinning, then took a deep breath... and nodded.

"Fuck her!" Pete immediately said, loudly and clearly.

"What was that, Pete?" Eve asked with a leer.

"Fuck her!" he repeated. "Fuck her Adam! Fuck her cheating cunt within an inch of its life."

Then Adam did what Adam had been asked to do and did it as well as Adam could do it.

In the large, king-sized bed alongside my husband and his wife, that extraordinary man simply and comprehensively fucked the living daylights out of my swollen, middle-aged body.

And I absolutely, completely and utterly loved it!

Though he was forceful, he was still sensitive, gentle yet irresistible, energetic and imaginative, paying close and vigorous attention - if you will excuse the crudeness - to all three of my orifices.

On that subject, I can say without fear of contradiction that Eve was right - some things do get easier and feel better with practice!

Taking his time and with infinite, intimate attention, Adam worked patiently and understandingly, to bring me extraordinary pleasure, filling my mouth until I thought I would choke, plundering my vagina mercilessly, exploiting my newly-discovered love of anal sex to the full until after less than half an hour, the 'breeding frenzy' had returned with a vengeance.

And all done with the greatest care taken to protect my belly and its unborn contents.

Much of what happened is merely an orgasm-induced blur as climax after climax struck without relief or mercy.

At one point, as I lay on my back, Adam's body thundering wildly into mine with my legs lifted painfully above his shoulders, I heard myself begging him to knock me up, to make a baby in me and, at the time, I really meant it.

God alone knows how my poor husband on the bed alongside must have felt watching me, his wife of twenty-plus years screaming all this to another man right in front of him, but Pete bore it all in near-silence.

The reason for this silence became clear a short while later as Adam hammered his cock deep into my gaping anus. My knees were on the carpet, my arms and face on the edge of the mattress, my bulging belly hanging safely downwards while his thrusting hips slapped hard against my buttocks and his cock plumbed the depths of my rectum.

I looked up with glazed eyes to see that my husband's attention was somewhere else entirely. There, only a few feet from me, Pete was fucking Eve. And if the look on Eve's face was even close to being genuine, he was doing it very well!

Given the force with which Adam's cock was being thrust in and out of my rectum and the waves of pleasure that were rippling through my helpless body, I could do nothing but watch, stunned as for the first time in my life, I saw the man I had married so many years ago with his cock in another woman's vagina.

Unlike Adam and me, they were fully on the bed, but Eve was on her knees too, her face pressed into the pillow while Pete hammered himself into her from behind. His hands were on her hips as firmly as Adams;' were on mine, his fingers digging deep into her flesh as he pulled her back onto his cock with every thrust.

The loud slapping sound as their bodies collided again and again, told me how wet she was as clearly as her squealing told me how aroused my husband had made her.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!' came the sounds from Eve's vagina.

"Yes! Oh God, fuck me, Pete!" Eve's voice wailed into the pillow in orgasmic cries that even in my muddled condition I could tell were in no way faked.