Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 50: The End?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him and to my amazement, the conversation simply moved on to another subject. With sex so obviously off the menu, we could relax more in each other's company. Before long, we were laughing and touching hands and the reasons I had fallen for him in the first place started to come flooding back.

We kissed on the lips as he dropped me off at my flat. His hands fell to my buttocks as they had that first afternoon and he pressed my body against his, but then he returned to his own apartment.

The following day he asked me out for lunch I went happily.

Then a week later he invited me to dinner again. This time, we did end up in his bed.

And it was simply wonderful.

Within a few weeks, I was taking maximum advantage of his much-repeated offer to be a permanent, long term Friend with Benefits, an arrangement that continues to this day.

I sleep with him - if any sleep actually occurs - once or twice a week either during those free afternoons when Leanne is at nursery, or when Pete is looking after her at the weekend.

And it works very well indeed.

With love and marriage off the table by mutual consent, Tony and I have become far closer than any normal friendship I had ever known. Now perfectly attuned in bed, we can act out our deepest fantasies, erotic, exotic, painful or just plain weird without shame or embarrassment.

We know the good and bad parts of each other's natures as well as any husband and wife.

We know each other's bodies even better.

The sex is as relaxed or adventurous, comforting, painful or demanding as we want it to be at the time.

And there is an awful lot of it.

I no longer needed to be a slut!

***

"God that was good," Tony gasped as he rolled alongside me, grinning broadly.

"Up to our usual standard?" I asked, puffing with the exertion and aftershocks of my final orgasms.

"Better," he said, staring up at the ceiling. "Something's got into you today. And I like it."

"The father of the groom dismounted from the mother of the bride," I pretended to report. "Both claimed to be delighted with their most recent copulation."

The soreness and muscle aches would start later, and I would feel terribly old in the morning, but right then I had consumed enough alcohol and cried enough wedding tears to make me consent to anything Tony wanted to do with me.

If either of us smoked, this would have been the perfect moment to light up and make pillow talk. As neither of us did, we had to make do with holding hands, my left in his right as we lay side by side on the rumpled, semen-smeared sheet.

"I suppose we're related now," Tony pondered, then turned towards me with a cheeky grin on his face. "Does that mean we've just committed incest?"

I laughed.

"Is that another of your weird fantasies?" I asked.

"That's good, coming from you," he smiled knowingly.

I blushed. We lay in silence for a long time.

"It was a very nice wedding," I eventually said thoughtfully. "Izzy and Jack looked perfect - and very happy."

"I wouldn't know," Tony said sulkily. "I wasn't invited."

I sighed.

"You were invited," I told him patiently. "We agreed it would be a bad idea for you to go, remember?"

"My own son's wedding..." he protested.

"Whose fault is it?" I asked, jokingly but he seemed to take it seriously.

I sighed in exasperation.

"Tony, you were married to the groom's mother, you've just fucked the bride's mother and God knows how many of the other female guests you've had. There's no way you could possibly have gone to the ceremony."

He snorted.

"You've even fucked the bride herself," I added bitterly.

It was still a sore point between us. At least he had the decency to look shamefaced.

"Well if you put it like that..." he began.

"How else can I put it," I asked, stroking the soft downy hair on his chest. "You'd have been the spectre at the feast."

"I suppose so," he grudgingly agreed, then turned to face me. "Want to stay the rest of the night? It's very late."

"If it's okay with you," I smiled through orgasm-dazed eyes. "Pete's bringing Leanne round to my place tomorrow lunchtime."

"You know you're always welcome," Tony smiled down at me, running his fingers over my sticky, slimy lower belly.

God only knows what he found so attractive about the stretchmark-patterned flesh above my now permanently shaved vulva, but for some reason, post-copulation, the appeal never seemed to fade.

"I have got a... a date at one o'clock though," he added, a rather shifty note in his voice.

"A date?" I teased. "Who is she and have you fucked her yet?"

"Penny!"

He tried to sound shocked, but I knew him too well and simply gave him an old-fashioned look.

"Well," he began, "Her name is..."

Tony named a woman I knew by sight from the sports club I used to frequent in the days when I could afford it.

"Isn't she married?" I asked, knowing full well the answer was in the affirmative.

Tony blushed but I knew better than to think this was either embarrassment or shame.

"Let me guess," I said, stroking his lower belly, my fingers just touching the end of his cock.

It was beginning to harden again. I stroked it more firmly as I continued.

"You haven't fucked her yet, but you've made progress." I ran my fingers along the underside of his shaft, from his sack to its tip. "So much progress that you reckon tomorrow..." I looked at the bedside clock. "No, today might be the day she finally lowers her guard just enough for the infamous blitzkrieg assault you used on me and Izzy to get you into her knickers too."

I cupped his balls in my palm and kneaded them then returned to his shaft.

"So, you want all traces of me out of your flat before she arrives."

The look on Tony's face told me that was indeed his plan. His firming cock in my fist told me how much he was looking forward to relieving this woman of the heavy burden of fidelity to her husband.

"It's not quite like that," he began to protest.

"It's exactly like that, Tony," I chided, beginning to pump his thick cock in my hand. "This is Penny Barker talking, one of the two women in the world who knows you for good or bad. And I can tell you from a woman's point of view, it's mostly bad."

"Penny..."

"Don't worry, I'll be long gone by the time Little Miss Itchy Knickers comes around."

Tony pretended to be outraged but I could tell he was pleased.

"If you think I'm so bad, why do you...?" he asked indignantly.

"Keep coming back?"

I thought for a moment then dipped my head to kiss the tip of his cock.

"It's probably because of this fellow here..."

I smiled, giving his now fully erect, stumpy cock a powerful squeeze.

"You're a hopeless prospect as a life partner, we both know that."

I looked up into his eyes then addressed his hardening cock.

"You're unfaithful," I planted another kiss on its tip.

"You're lecherous," I licked around the ridge beneath its head.

"You have no morals about who you fuck," I licked the full length of the underside of his shaft.

"No wife or daughter is safe from you!"

He frowned, no doubt wondering what I would say or do next.

"But this chap here... he's not like you. He's different."

I squeezed his thick, stumpy shaft in my fist.

"He's incredibly ugly, but unlike you, he's strong and reliable."

I licked along the shaft again and felt Tony tremble slightly.

"He's short but he's so, so thick. And unlike you, he doesn't let a girl down."

I took his head completely into my mouth and sucked, tasting my own acrid juices on his swollen flesh, once again, marvelling how any man could find such a flavour arousing.

"When he does a job, he does it properly. Unlike you, he never leaves a girl unsatisfied."

I ran my tongue all over Tony's thick, rounded, slightly purple head then lapped at its tiny lips from where precum was already oozing its oily sweetness.

"Unlike you, he's the sort of friend that every girl needs. I just can't seem to manage without him."

I smiled up at him then rose to Tony's face where I kissed him firmly on the lips, enjoying his strange expression when he tasted our combined juices.

"If I could have just him, I would," I grinned. "But because he's stuck to the rest of you, I suppose I'm stuck with the rest of you too."

The smile on Tony's face spread from ear to ear as I continued.

"Now stop messing around and fuck your son's mother-in-law senseless."

Tony mounted me forcefully, parting my legs with his knees and driving his thick, ugly cock into my gaping cunt as hard as he had ever done, before beginning the familiar shallow, measured strokes that were all his short, stubby cock could manage, but which could drive me insane with lust.

Barely minutes later, I had sunk my teeth into his forearm and was raking his shoulders with my fingernails as my skinny legs wrapped themselves around his waist.

A moment later the room was filled with the wailing, orgasmic voice of a menopausal, middle-aged mother with tiny boobs and a stretch-marked belly, begging the man who had first seduced her to cum in her cunt and knock her up for a fifth time, her last vestiges of dignity dissolving in a haze of orgasmic bliss.

***

I lay next to Tony afterwards, my chest heaving, skin tingling, beads of sweat on my face next and chest, feeling the familiar emptiness in my lower belly that always came after a truly satisfying copulation.

My vulva and anus were already sore and would be sorer still in the morning, but I didn't care.

As I stared blankly at the ceiling, a strange feeling of contentment forced its way into what remained of my conscious mind. A deep contentment that I hadn't felt since the day it all fell apart.

Against all the odds, I was finally happy.

I was happy being single, happy being Leanne's Mum, happy being a Grandmother, happy in my job too and of course, happy being the fuck toy of an unreliable, unscrupulous man with whom I was once again at least a little in love.

What was more, Pete was happier with Julie than he had been with me for years; you only had to see them together to understand that. Our children Josh, Tim and Izzy were happy with their partners too and were at least back on speaking terms with their errant parents.

Even Tony seemed happy to have a reliable and readily available bed partner for the increasing number of nights when his intended victim escaped conquest.

It wasn't how I had expected my life to be, and a lot of unhappiness had been inflicted on those I loved on the journey. This contentedness was perhaps more than I deserved, but as I pictured Tony's copious semen making its sticky way into the depths of my defunct reproductive system once again, there was no question my life could have been a great deal worse.

Perhaps Tony's fuck-toy was what I should have been from the start.

Perhaps he and I had always been destined for each other in this way, but hadn't realised it.

Perhaps with time and the confidence he was restoring in me, I would dare venture into the world of other men once again.

Perhaps, just perhaps, Penny's Promiscuity might not be over after all.

***

Penny's promiscuity might not be over, but after fifty chapters and over 300,000 words, this series most definitely is.

I did not intend it to be this lengthy a work when I started; it just seemed to grow and grow. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me throughout this saga and encouraged me to see it through. I really appreciate your support and hope you have enjoyed at least some of it.

For those who have been critical too and have made their thoughts public, thank you for taking the trouble. I try and learn from every comment, good or bad.

For the many who have asked, although I am not Penny, there is indeed a little of me in every chapter.

And there is a great deal of me in one...

But now it is time to move onto new, exciting things! I hope you like them too.

Love Jenny xx